Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morgana's Shop Of Wonders

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Morgana's Shop Of Wonders - Page 2 Empty Re: Morgana's Shop Of Wonders

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:38 am

"W-well, it's..." she stammered, unable to bring herself to meet Morgana's gaze. Even with someone so clearly... open about such things as she was, the ninja couldn't be quite sure if her rather dark and alien fee would fall under the sorceress' idea of grantable... yet, she'd had all this time already to brace herself. Swallowing hard, the ninja took a deep breath. "It's not so much a material good as you've... clearly inferred." Her voice, straining at first, softened out towards the end of her sentence. "It's simply that... I'm often on the move, never able to rest, and, well... I'm in need of a hideout, you see..." A hint of stammering found its way into her tone, but she gulped and continued as confidently as she could manage. "No building could ever... manage... what I need, you see, and... well... I would imagine the kind of protection that um... you could offer..." Her face blushed, now beet red, not even a hint of reservation in her blood flow. It wasn't entirely clear just how she was asking this wish be granted, necessarily, but it seemed all too clear she was thinking about the sorceress herself, rather than any guest room or such...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:56 am

Morgana listened and her smile persisted. Noticing that this was hard for the young Ninja to openly ask. "Well now...this is indeed interesting. From the sound of it, you require a shelter. You may want to be a little more specific my dear." she asked, chuckling lightly. She found Hiko's reaction rather cute in all honesty, and was interested in what she would like. "Or...are you talking about me? Or perhaps..." she lowered her head. "..within me?" she asked almost as if it were a whisper, her black eyes flashing and her obsidian lips parting with a deep grin. Her beet red expression was quite delicious, and she found she had easily grown quite fond of the young Kunoichi. "Or am I incorrect?" she asked playfully, chuckling lightheartedly.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:04 am

The ninja's heart skipped a beat, as she raised a hand to her neck, clearing her throat. "*ahem* Well, that is, um..." Her bright blush continued, as she slowly began to realize the sorceress was on the same wavelength. "...That is... yes. That's what I..." She cleared her throat again, trying her best to calm down. "It's just that, um... you know, a mobile, self-defending hideout, it's hard to argue with that kind of... tactical..." On some level, she was telling the truth. The sorceress would make the ideal hideout purely from a strategic view. And yet... that certainly wasn't all of the basis for her fee. "B-but, um... yes. That's what I..." she gulped, "That's my fee. If that's acceptable." She looked the mage straight in the eyes for the last sentence, difficult as it was to do...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:14 am

Morgana looked at the young Hiko and cocked an eyebrow. She deepened her grin. "Well now... this is quite almost unexpected turn of events." she says before giggling. "Of course. I mean...this may be the first time someone has asked for me to be their mobile defense fortress...but I can most certainly give it a shot." she says bowing her head her ebony gaze upon Hiko's. "I accept this opportunity full heartedly. Just...may I ask where you prefer to be 'housed'?" she leans back, placing her hands upon her hips.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:20 am

The kunoichi blushed. Half the battle was down, and the other half was just beginning. "W-well... somewhere convenient I could get in and out of, you know... Um... I mean, I'm sure you know how I do things, and..." It seemed she still couldn't quite bring herself to make eye contact with the sorceress, now that she was asking such a thing. "I mean, I understand if you can't, um... you know... but..." Her stuttering reached a fever point, and she coughed, trying to shake herself into some kind, any kind of confidence. "If you know what I mean?" Clearly that didn't work, but she prayed the mage would understand just where she had in mind...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:29 am

Morgana glides her right hand gently from her right hip and brings it around the lowerhalf of her midsection. "...right here?" she asked poking the silk of her fabric just below her naval. A red ruby like charm dangled over the back of her right hand, and she felt her smile lifting. She found this rather fun, but she honestly had to be sure where the young Kunoichi would like to be stored. "I mean it's either there or..." she then travels up to where her naval was and gently slapped her own flesh. "Or in there..." she chuckled, licking her lips slightly. "Either area you choose, I can guarantee your topmost safety. You are after all...going to be my new 'guest'." she chuckled again. "As long as you're comfortable."
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:37 am

"W-well..." she stammered. It was certainly difficult to ask, but she felt compelled... it was certainly no time to hold back for the sake of being polite. "Well, you see, I ah... I've never actually um... I mean, my targets end up in my... um, but I've never been inside of..." Her mind ground to a halt, before suddenly starting back up again. Inhaling sharply, she belted out "I mean your b-b-bum..." Now that she'd said it, she thought she might well pass out... though as seconds passed, each feeling like eons, she remained on her feet. Her blush simmered, and her mind calmed as she realized it was out there now. "I mean your... bum. If that's alright," she cooed, her confident tone returning...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:56 am

She chuckled. "Ah, why didn't you just say so then?" she says playfully. She places a hand upon Hiko's left shoulder and looks into her eyes. "Of course you may." she chuckled rubbing her new ''room mate's'' shoulder. She smiled a pearly tooth grin. "Well then...when would you like to have a look around?" she almost purred, leaning against the Kunoichi's shoulder.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:02 am

The ninja was practically overcome, both by the acceptance of her proposal and the sorceress' own presence, reaching down to stroke at Morgana's lower back... just barely brushing against the top of her right cheek. "Mmm... I suppose now is as good a time as any, don't you think?" She briefly glanced about the room to make sure the two were alone, save of course for the barely-conscious Ketish. Though of course, she had faith in the sorceress' protection enough that even if her hideout were known, she would be safe, but a girl did need her privacy for certain things...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:11 am

She grinned. "Fair enough." Morgana parted her legs slightly, and a black lacy thong attached to her guarter belts fell partway down her legs. She could feel Hiko's warm hand brush just above the right hill of her cheek when the raven haired woman turned to the Ninja. "Well now...get yourself comfortable then." she cooed, using her magic to prepare the Kunoichi's future stay. She closed her eyes as she did this, and after a few moments she reopened her eyes. "It's done. Are you ready to proceed, Hiko?" she asked with a charming grin.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:17 am

The kunochi's heart was racing, and she almost had thoughts of pulling back, declaring her request a jest... but the sorceress seemed serious enough, and in truth, so was she. "Completely," she murred. At least, as completely as she was going to be. "Shall I crawl in myself, or would you prefer to... swallow me yourself?" The ninja's tone and manneirsms betrayed her hope toward the second option ever so slightly, her eyelids fluttering, tongue darting out over her lips...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:29 am

Hitosarai wrote:The kunochi's heart was racing, and she almost had thoughts of pulling back, declaring her request a jest... but the sorceress seemed serious enough, and in truth, so was she. "Completely," she murred. At least, as completely as she was going to be. "Shall I crawl in myself, or would you prefer to... swallow me yourself?" The ninja's tone and manneirsms betrayed her hope toward the second option ever so slightly, her eyelids fluttering, tongue darting out over her lips...

She licked her lips. "Well... when you put it that way..." she then lightly forced Hiko upon her knees, and turned her rear towards her. "I shall swallow you myself." she hummed, flipping the back of her dress over Hiko's head, bringing the female ninja face to face against the incredibly soft and pale surface of Morgana's bum. She let the Ninja get a feel for the environment as she presses her cheeks against her forehead. A warm sensation radiated against her flesh, while Morgana's cheeks softly held the upper portion of Hiko's head in place.

Morgana had slightly bent over, with her hands upon her knees. "How's the view?" she asked, slightly anxious to hear Hiko's reply. She would soon be ready to engulf the woman.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:36 am

Hiko was in fact awestruck by the woman, both in manner and in body, to the point that it took her a handful of seconds to formulate a reply. "Magnificent," was all she could muster, and she said it with all her soul. Tension gripped her as she realized the gravity of what she had asked for, and more, the reality that now faced her... and yet, she faced it without fear; merely nerves, as she took a breath and relaxed herself. She giggled, signalling to the sorceress that she was as ready as she'd ever be...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:59 am

Morgana said not a word as she leans back feeling her rear cheeks forming around the woman's facial ones. Her crown entered first, followed by her eyes and nose. It was a truly different experience to feel Hiko enter her, but she also felt a certain pleasure from it. "Ooo yes." she moaned, feeling Hiko's head work it's way inside her. Within moments, Hiko's head was fully inside, Morgana's cheeks were formed around the Ninja's neck, and the hole that Hiko entered began to widen even now, preparing for the woman's neck and shoulders.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:01 pm

Hiko's chest rose and fell dramatically, breath catching and halting as she was drawn into the soft rear of the sorceress. Her hands brushed against Morgana's thighs, her instincts yelling to push herself out... but the voice of her mind, and indeed her heart, was more than sufficient to counter it. The ninja's shoulders pressed against the plush cheeks, narrowing as best they could, as she cooed within the mage's bowels, her voice buzzing through the slick tunnels...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:19 am

Morgana let out a pleasurable groan as she continued to engulf the woman. Leaning back she began to force her lower body down further, and her plush cheeks managed to engulf the woman's shoulders. "Ooof, this... this next part is going to be a tad...tough." she says noting the dramatically rising and falling chest. Morgana blushed, reaching down and grabbed at Hiko's underbreasts. "S-sorry dear, but I think you may need to help me push these in--it'll be rather difficult otherwise." Morgana blushed, feeling the woman's head inside her bowels was definitely new, but it felt so damn pleasing. "Oooo...you're pretty big." she chuckled softly, grunting out another moan as she attempted to descend further upon the kunoichi.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:30 am

The kunoichi was all too eager to assist; though she could barely hear through the layers of flesh, she heard enough to garner the mage's intent, and pushed off against the ground, letting out her breath to shrink her chest ever so slightly. Her hands stroked over Morgana's thighs, in an effort to relax the sorceress... as she slowly wiggled and wormed her way up into the tight, slick bowels of her benefactor. Her breasts posed a challenge even with the two working together, but soon enough... *pop*. In they went, both at once, the kunoichi's abdomen now easy pickings for the sorceress' plush rear...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:50 am

Morgana closed her fluttering eyes, feeling the Kunoichi worm her way inside her... and Hiko's stroking hands made her feel so incredibly relaxed as she continued to wiggle her way through. She gasped and moaned as they both struggled with the female Ninja's rather endowed assets, but after much pushing, prodding and effort-both slipped in. Morgana exhaled as she engulfed the woman's chest, breathing heavily, sweat dripping down her face and her own breasts bouncing and swaying as she got ready for the easy part. She giggled, rubbing her lower abdomen which would soon house the young Hiko. "Almost...there." she gasped, giving herself a moment before continuing with the ritual again. She used her thighs and her hips to help engulf the young ninja, the young woman's sleek and rather fit torso (with only the remnants of the cat girl swimming within her stomach) was quickly engulfed past her fleshy walls and were devoured by Morgana's bowels. She paused at the hips, this would be just as tricky as the breasts, but she had an idea.

She backed up towards the wall, grinning. "If you can hear me young one, use the wall behind you to our advantage!" she cried, feeling the woman squirm inside her was absolutely exquisite.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:59 am

The kunoichi's body squirmed and writhed, wiggling up inch by inch until her hips slowed her progress to millimeters at a time. Her hearing, sharp as it was, became more muffled the deeper she went inside Morgana, but her other senses developed from her physical arts did not fail her; she could sense, from the movement, air currents, and temperature around her body, that a wall was nearby. Leaping gracefully - at least as much as only her lower half could - the soles of her boots planted on the wall, and her legs straightened out to brace herself against the wall. Pulling her hands inside with little slurps, her hips inched forward slightly, practically at the turning point... just a hint more force from either of the two would surely send the kunoichi into her new abode in a flash...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Morgana expelled a series of gasping moans, her eyelids clinching and her mouth agape as the Kunoichi slips further and further inside of her. "Oh, oh yes!" The raven haired woman screamed, forcing her own body back- her fleshy rear swallowing more and more of the young Ninja, the process was about complete. Morgana clenched her hands into fists and struggles to back walk against the wall, which was aiding her in sucking the ninja in. "Almost....there!" she exhaled, sweat was pouring down her supple curves, and a mix of pain and pure bliss washed over her as the ninja's hips slowly push their way inside. Morgana reached back, grabbing the Kunoichi's ass and pulled towards her own, hoping to aid the process at least a little bit. Her lower abdomen was slowly bulging out with the young ninja inside, closer than ever to fully absorbing the Ninja and letting her gain access to her brand new home. "Just... a BIT further!!" she exasperated, half of Hiko's bum was inside while the other continued to struggle!
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Thu May 01, 2014 3:55 am

The ninja's squirming body wriggled between the magician's cheeks, the crest of her hips just barely passed and the downward slope of her thighs awaiting just inches away. The warmth of the two bodies was enough to work up a sweat; a glow, as Hiko may have called it had she an audible voice to speak with, portending a slippery slide with just a bit more force. The kunoichi's legs flexed as they pushed off against the wall, forcing her half a centimeter deeper between the plush pillows, her hips swiveling as she began to corkscrew into the lush rear... and that seemed to do it. The pressure that had built up from the resistance of her hips disappeared all at once, and the ninja squeaked in surprise as she began to slip quickly inside the woman's derriere...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:01 am

Hitosarai wrote:The ninja's squirming body wriggled between the magician's cheeks, the crest of her hips just barely passed and the downward slope of her thighs awaiting just inches away. The warmth of the two bodies was enough to work up a sweat; a glow, as Hiko may have called it had she an audible voice to speak with, portending a slippery slide with just a bit more force. The kunoichi's legs flexed as they pushed off against the wall, forcing her half a centimeter deeper between the plush pillows, her hips swiveling as she began to corkscrew into the lush rear... and that seemed to do it. The pressure that had built up from the resistance of her hips disappeared all at once, and the ninja squeaked in surprise as she began to slip quickly inside the woman's derriere...

Morgana fell upon her hands and knees, sweating with her eyes clenched and her upper teeth biting her lower lip. She was almost in! Such a pleasureful experience to have, let alone for this being her first time doing such a practice... she was surprisingly getting better at it. "Ahhhh! Al...most....th..ere!" she exclaims, huffing and puffing as she flexed muscles within her that helped suck the young kunoichi in further! Her thighs were quickly swallowed, and all that left were her freely kicking knees. Morgana clenched the floor, her body quivering, the deed almost finished. "NnnnnnGAHHHH!" she exclaimed, feeling the knees inch their way further inside, and soon only a pair of feet stuck out from her cheeks. Sweating and groaning, Morgana's eyes rolled back with bliss as she arched her back and pressed her knees together. She squeezed with muscles she didn't know she had, and while arching her back into a 'cobra' yoga pose, the ninja's feet and wiggling toes slipped completely in, Morgana's fleshy rear forming around them as the ninja slipped inside.

Morgana exhaled an almost orgasmic moan, her body weak but the deed was finally done.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:22 am

Morgana wrote:

Morgana fell upon her hands and knees, sweating with her eyes clenched and her upper teeth biting her lower lip. She was almost in! Such a pleasureful experience to have, let alone for this being her first time doing such a practice... she was surprisingly getting better at it. "Ahhhh! Al...most....th..ere!" she exclaims, huffing and puffing as she flexed muscles within her that helped suck the young kunoichi in further! Her thighs were quickly swallowed, and all that left were her freely kicking knees. Morgana clenched the floor, her body quivering, the deed almost finished. "NnnnnnGAHHHH!" she exclaimed, feeling the knees inch their way further inside, and soon only a pair of feet stuck out from her cheeks. Sweating and groaning, Morgana's eyes rolled back with bliss as she arched her back and pressed her knees together. She squeezed with muscles she didn't know she had, and while arching her back into a 'cobra' yoga pose, the ninja's feet and wiggling toes slipped completely in, Morgana's fleshy rear forming around them as the ninja slipped inside.

Morgana exhaled an almost orgasmic moan, her body weak but the deed was finally done.

The sudden inward slide of the ninja's body surprised her, almost causing her to react with escape maneuvers at first blush; that is, until she remembered it was her idea. She cooed as she sank quickly into the abyss, the walls slippery and squishy, cushioning her every exposed surface and taking her wholly into the dark world of Morgana's body. As her thighs and calves vanished, less of her felt the subtly charged touch of the shop's atmosphere, replaced by an omnipresent warmth and pressure... and yet, neither was so much as to be unbearable. For the force the two showed to get one inside the other, Hiko found her movements quite unrestricted, able to twist and shimmy herself through the magician's guts. The darkness was like nothing most would ever experience, and it became all the more complete as her feet slipped inside, sealing her away entirely... and yet, she was trained for this, able to conduct herself without the need of sight. Her mind was already buzzing with the notion of setting traps in the natural ninja fortress of the woman's bowels, but she smirked as she realized such a skilled magic user was certainly protection enough... and again as she considered that she probably had a trick or two up her sleeve herself, or in this case up her butt.

As Hiko felt her environment settle, she grinned, shifting and positioning herself more comfortably with a mind toward how she impacted her host. "Was it good for you as well?" she asked coyly, her question carrying the extra duty of testing the pair's communication...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:45 pm

Morgana fell onto her side, holding her abdomen. "That...was indeed one of the best experiences I've had in my life.." she spoke, sweating and still sprawled upon the floor.

She slowly got to her feet, pulling her panties back up when she asked back: "How are you? Are you sure you can handle this vessel?" she asked to the kunoichi inside.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:20 am

The ninja chuckled. "Darkness is my element; I assure you I'm quite comfortable," she cooed, shifting into a neater position. "Though I do admit to a little lack of foresight on comings and goings... heh," she giggled, pausing for a moment, "Unless of course you wanted to take up the job yourself, with some kunoichi tricks supplied by yours truly?" She laughed softly, her question facetious... with perhaps a shred of seriousness. "Though I don't mind going in, and out... and in... if you don't," she murred.
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content