Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morgana's Shop Of Wonders

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Morgana's Shop Of Wonders - Page 3 Empty Re: Morgana's Shop Of Wonders

Post  Morgana Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:27 pm

Hitosarai wrote:The ninja chuckled. "Darkness is my element; I assure you I'm quite comfortable," she cooed, shifting into a neater position. "Though I do admit to a little lack of foresight on comings and goings... heh," she giggled, pausing for a moment, "Unless of course you wanted to take up the job yourself, with some kunoichi tricks supplied by yours truly?" She laughed softly, her question facetious... with perhaps a shred of seriousness. "Though I don't mind going in, and out... and in... if you don't," she murred.

(OOC: Sorry for taking ages to respond again. A dear friend of mine had moved away and well it's unlikely that we will be ever able to see each other again, so I spent most of my summer with them till they left... anyhow, back to the show!)

Morgana smirked. "I don't mind at all my dear..." she says out loud, rubbing her lower abdomen gently and tenderly. "And glad to hear that you are quite comfortable, I was afraid that you may be a tad too cramped. Of course I don't mind your coming's and goings. But on that note... I sense something has... changed for this place. I feel as though we should leave as soon as we can... do you have any preferences on where we should go?" she asked the kunoichi inside her.

Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Morgana wrote:
Hitosarai wrote:The ninja chuckled. "Darkness is my element; I assure you I'm quite comfortable," she cooed, shifting into a neater position. "Though I do admit to a little lack of foresight on comings and goings... heh," she giggled, pausing for a moment, "Unless of course you wanted to take up the job yourself, with some kunoichi tricks supplied by yours truly?" She laughed softly, her question facetious... with perhaps a shred of seriousness. "Though I don't mind going in, and out... and in... if you don't," she murred.

(OOC: Sorry for taking ages to respond again. A dear friend of mine had moved away and well it's unlikely that we will be ever able to see each other again, so I spent most of my summer with them till they left... anyhow, back to the show!)

Morgana smirked. "I don't mind at all my dear..." she says out loud, rubbing her lower abdomen gently and tenderly. "And glad to hear that you are quite comfortable, I was afraid that you may be a tad too cramped. Of course I don't mind your coming's and goings. But on that note... I sense something has... changed for this place. I feel as though we should leave as soon as we can... do you have any preferences on where we should go?" she asked the kunoichi inside her.

((No worries XD))
The kunoichi thought a moment. She'd operated without any permanent hideout for quite some time; the magician was so far the closest thing she'd had to a fixed address. "I am a roamer, I have no real anchors... well, had," she chuckled. "Any place you'd care to take us would be fine with me. But if I might ask, and feel free to walk and talk... what troubles you?"
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:35 am

Morgana lifted the crate away from the hatch, allowing him entry. She was already back in her original attire, book on her thigh and her body showing no signs she was ever eaten by anything; even her make up was reapplied professionally. "Welcome to my little shop of Wonders, have a look around but don't touch anything that looks too fragile." she says as she half turned back. "And don't mind any of the other creatures you'll see about, they're under my dominion." she says as she took a short flight of stairs and through a door. She made her way through the small shop with ease and then flipped the sign that said 'open' to 'closed'.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:42 am

Morgana wrote:Morgana lifted the crate away from the hatch, allowing him entry. She was already back in her original attire, book on her thigh and her body showing no signs she was ever eaten by anything; even her make up was reapplied professionally. "Welcome to my little shop of Wonders, have a look around but don't touch anything that looks too fragile." she says as she half turned back. "And don't mind any of the other creatures you'll see about, they're under my dominion." she says as she took a short flight of stairs and through a door. She made her way through the small shop with ease and then flipped the sign that said 'open' to 'closed'.

Edgar emerged from the hatch , levitating before he landed a foot from the hatch and closed it by hand. He turned to look around somewhat as Morganna welcomed him, and told him not to touch anything, or to worry about some caged pets, some of which he had guessed their origin points already...

As she ascended the stairs to the actual storefront. Edgar muttered "eccentric magic users... Havn't seen those on my world for over a century..."

He extinguished the flame in his hand now that there was regular light sources, and his eyes peered around the room like a turret, not moving to walk around. His size relative to the shop made him cautious not to break anything, because the woman was obviously not expecting to cater for a man as large as he was.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:37 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Morgana wrote:Morgana lifted the crate away from the hatch, allowing him entry. She was already back in her original attire, book on her thigh and her body showing no signs she was ever eaten by anything; even her make up was reapplied professionally. "Welcome to my little shop of Wonders, have a look around but don't touch anything that looks too fragile." she says as she half turned back. "And don't mind any of the other creatures you'll see about, they're under my dominion." she says as she took a short flight of stairs and through a door. She made her way through the small shop with ease and then flipped the sign that said 'open' to 'closed'.

Edgar emerged from the hatch , levitating before he landed a foot from the hatch and closed it by hand. He turned to look around somewhat as Morganna welcomed him, and told him not to touch anything, or to worry about some caged pets, some of which he had guessed their origin points already...

As she ascended the stairs to the actual storefront. Edgar muttered "eccentric magic users... Havn't seen those on my world for over a century..."

He extinguished the flame in his hand now that there was regular light sources, and his eyes peered around the room like a turret, not moving to walk around. His size relative to the shop made him cautious not to break anything, because the woman was obviously not expecting to cater for a man as large as he was.

The main room was fitting of his size surprisingly, as it had a high ceiling and was wide enough for him to walk through. There were several display cases, bookshelves and other artifacts organized in the room with a 'fortune telling' table at the center. Ancient looking Armor and other gear were displayed on mannequins as were traditional weapons and fire arms. "I don't carry much of that 'modern' wares, but your free to use anything from the shop to clothe and arm yourself. I owe you at least that at the very least for saving my life." she says leaning against the back wall of the shop, arms folded. "Magic not big from your plain of existence, huh?" she asked.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:55 am

Morgana wrote:The main room was fitting of his size surprisingly, as it had a high ceiling and was wide enough for him to walk through. There were several display cases, bookshelves and other artifacts organized in the room with a 'fortune telling' table at the center. Ancient looking Armor and other gear were displayed on mannequins as were traditional weapons and fire arms. "I don't carry much of that 'modern' wares, but your free to use anything from the shop to clothe and arm yourself. I owe you at least that at the very least for saving my life." she says leaning against the back wall of the shop, arms folded. "Magic not big from your plain of existence, huh?" she asked.

Edgar nodded slightly, and replied "Thankyou. The use of magic itself has all but died off back home, ever since the rise of higher technologies. This world however seems to keep both traditional and modernised methods intact. A rather fascinating contrast. That said..." Edgar levitated just a foot off the ground, and telekinetically started to carefully remove items from their places around the shop, and surround himself with them. First, various pieces of clothing and armor sets, a cloak, bandoliers, a shoulder belt with pouches, a backpack, a circlet for his head, a necklace, and a pair of rings. Simultaneously, his powers began to pull down below in the mines, he was stripping the abandoned shafts and tunnels of usable ore and gemstones left behind, condensing the ore, melting it down and cooling it several times un til he had forged several hundred ingots of prescious purified metals. He also cut and cleaned the gemstones, purifying them to a mirror sheen. He then dumped the lot of it in the sacrificial chamber, except for one unmarked 24k ingot of nearly 10kg in size and weight, which he flipped the lid to the hatch for, and deposited it on Morganna's counter.

Morgana's Shop Of Wonders - Page 3 Ulfgar_storm_blade_in_standard_travel_gear_by_darkstormzero-d8jua3k

"That doesn't mean power does not exist." he finished and smiled slightly. "I wouldn't think to leave you without sufficient payment. I don't have a base of operations here on this world so for now, what you find in the mines is just as much yours as it is mine. I'm sure the other mines may prove to be just as profitable." He said,, hinting at what he had just done slightly. He then turned to leave Morganna's shop, but he suddenly felt it. Something was very wrong.

".... She knows I'm here.... On this world.... Gods damn it all..." he muttered in frustration.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:16 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Morgana wrote:The main room was fitting of his size surprisingly, as it had a high ceiling and was wide enough for him to walk through. There were several display cases, bookshelves and other artifacts organized in the room with a 'fortune telling' table at the center. Ancient looking Armor and other gear were displayed on mannequins as were traditional weapons and fire arms. "I don't carry much of that 'modern' wares, but your free to use anything from the shop to clothe and arm yourself. I owe you at least that at the very least for saving my life." she says leaning against the back wall of the shop, arms folded. "Magic not big from your plain of existence, huh?" she asked.

Edgar nodded slightly, and replied "Thankyou. The use of magic itself has all but died off back home, ever since the rise of higher technologies. This world however seems to keep both traditional and modernised methods intact. A rather fascinating contrast. That said..." Edgar levitated just a foot off the ground, and telekinetically started to carefully remove items from their places around the shop, and surround himself with them. First, various pieces of clothing and armor sets, a cloak, bandoliers, a shoulder belt with pouches, a backpack, a circlet for his head, a necklace, and a pair of rings. Simultaneously, his powers began to pull down below in the mines, he was stripping the abandoned shafts and tunnels of usable ore and gemstones left behind, condensing the ore, melting it down and cooling it several times un til he had forged several hundred ingots of prescious purified metals. He also cut and cleaned the gemstones, purifying them to a mirror sheen. He then dumped the lot of it in the sacrificial chamber, except for one unmarked 24k ingot of nearly 10kg in size and weight, which he flipped the lid to the hatch for, and deposited it on Morganna's counter.

"That doesn't mean power does not exist." he finished and smiled slightly. "I wouldn't think to leave you without sufficient payment. I don't have a base of operations here on this world so for now, what you find in the mines is just as much yours as it is mine. I'm sure the other mines may prove to be just as profitable." He said,, hinting at what he had just done slightly. He then turned to leave Morganna's shop, but he suddenly felt it. Something was very wrong.

".... She knows I'm here.... On this world.... Gods damn it all..." he muttered in frustration.

Watching him levitate the items he required, she silent noted how quickly his powers were returning to him, if not the basic ones. "You'll find some people still wear armor these days. Some of it is merely for show, but most of it still can protect one from even our modern projectiles." she professed. "The pieces you've chosen should be able to keep most of the new stuff at bay, it's been enchanted to do such." It was then she could feel a slight tremor in the earth and before she could inquire about it, a gold bar drifted into view before it sat onto the counter. She looked at the large gold bar on the counter and grinned. "In that case, make yourself at home here when you need to take the time for rest. The name is Morgana, by the way." she says with a smile before it left and was replaced with a stoic look. "Something the matter?" 

She walked over to him, noticing his sudden change in mood. He looked uneasy, and it was unsettling to see the burning look in his eyes.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:26 am

Morgana wrote:Watching him levitate the items he required, she silent noted how quickly his powers were returning to him, if not the basic ones. "You'll find some people still wear armor these days. Some of it is merely for show, but most of it still can protect one from even our modern projectiles." she professed. "The pieces you've chosen should be able to keep most of the new stuff at bay, it's been enchanted to do such." It was then she could feel a slight tremor in the earth and before she could inquire about it, a gold bar drifted into view before it sat onto the counter. She looked at the large gold bar on the counter and grinned. "In that case, make yourself at home here when you need to take the time for rest. The name is Morgana, by the way." she says with a smile before it left and was replaced with a stoic look. "Something the matter?" 

She walked over to him, noticing his sudden change in mood. He looked uneasy, and it was unsettling to see the burning look in his eyes.

Edgar twitched slightly at Morganna's question. "It would seem as if I have been detected by my quarry far sooner than I had hoped. The leader of the invading Hordes of Hell." He shook his head slightly and forced a grin back onto his face. "I'll adapt, don't worry. My name is Edgar Holden. I was once Edward Holden, but my friends just call me Ed."

The large man levitated up a pair more ingots and placed them within the backpack. "I don't know what the usual currency in this world is, but I'll need something valuable to trade for food and other equipment. Speaking of food, I'm famished. I'll need the sustenance to recover my full strength. Do you know where one can get a bite to eat for a silver ingot?"
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:13 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Morgana wrote:Watching him levitate the items he required, she silent noted how quickly his powers were returning to him, if not the basic ones. "You'll find some people still wear armor these days. Some of it is merely for show, but most of it still can protect one from even our modern projectiles." she professed. "The pieces you've chosen should be able to keep most of the new stuff at bay, it's been enchanted to do such." It was then she could feel a slight tremor in the earth and before she could inquire about it, a gold bar drifted into view before it sat onto the counter. She looked at the large gold bar on the counter and grinned. "In that case, make yourself at home here when you need to take the time for rest. The name is Morgana, by the way." she says with a smile before it left and was replaced with a stoic look. "Something the matter?" 

Edgar twitched slightly at Morganna's question. "It would seem as if I have been detected by my quarry far sooner than I had hoped. The leader of the invading Hordes of Hell." He shook his head slightly and forced a grin back onto his face. "I'll adapt, don't worry. My name is Edgar Holden. I was once Edward Holden, but my friends just call me Ed."

The large man levitated up a pair more ingots and placed them within the backpack. "I don't know what the usual currency in this world is, but I'll need something valuable to trade for food and other equipment. Speaking of food, I'm famished. I'll need the sustenance to recover my full strength. Do you know where one can get a bite to eat for a silver ingot?"

Morgana remained silent. "You will have to be extra careful with your journey then." she then chuckled. "Those are surprisingly a good fit on you. I found those in an Elven tomb in the far north, but they are Terroronian in origin." she says before outright laughing. "Let me...exhange the silver ingot for the appropriate funds." she says taking one of the ingots and then reached into her safe from behind the counter, pulling up a bag filled with Gilex Coins. "Gilex is what we call our currency here. I don't have any notes on hand, but a silver bar like this is worth about 150 Gilex, which can buy you quite a bit around here." she says pulling out one and tossed it at him. It was platinum and had an octagonal shape with the Tenik Crest on one end and an engraving of the ADN crest on the other. "Those are the newer ones, if you see any with a young man's profile on them they're no longer in circulation, but still have the same value sure enough. Only places like the Silver Craft would they not accept it." she says with shrug, before writing down what he needed to know about the currency. "Most places will still accept raw ingots as currency, but others might not. As for precious gems, you may want to keep them or exchange them at a Bank." she says before handing him the slip with her knowledge of the economy. "Namely put, shower people with cash." she finishes with a chuckle. 

"As for a bite to eat... there is an open market at the City Square, and an Italian Restaurant somewhere in the city. I wish I knew what they mean by 'Italian', but then again the place was started by an 'Outsider' afterall. Great food, but strange name." she trailed off.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:22 am

Morgana wrote:Morgana remained silent. "You will have to be extra careful with your journey then." she then chuckled. "Those are surprisingly a good fit on you. I found those in an Elven tomb in the far north, but they are Terroronian in origin." she says before outright laughing. "Let me...exhange the silver ingot for the appropriate funds." she says taking one of the ingots and then reached into her safe from behind the counter, pulling up a bag filled with Gilex Coins. "Gilex is what we call our currency here. I don't have any notes on hand, but a silver bar like this is worth about 150 Gilex, which can buy you quite a bit around here." she says pulling out one and tossed it at him. It was platinum and had an octagonal shape with the Tenik Crest on one end and an engraving of the ADN crest on the other. "Those are the newer ones, if you see any with a young man's profile on them they're no longer in circulation, but still have the same value sure enough. Only places like the Silver Craft would they not accept it." she says with shrug, before writing down what he needed to know about the currency. "Most places will still accept raw ingots as currency, but others might not. As for precious gems, you may want to keep them or exchange them at a Bank." she says before handing him the slip with her knowledge of the economy. "Namely put, shower people with cash." she finishes with a chuckle. 

"As for a bite to eat... there is an open market at the City Square, and an Italian Restaurant somewhere in the city. I wish I knew what they mean by 'Italian', but then again the place was started by an 'Outsider' afterall. Great food, but strange name." she trailed off.

Edgar took the note with a smile, and placed it into one of his pouches on his belt. When Morganna mentioned an Italian restaurant, he quirked an eyebrow. That was very strange indeed. "A place that specialises in pasta and tomato based sauce toppings, or relatively large disc shaped dough bread meals with more tomato and cheese? Also, you find a brickload of garlic being used?"

Edgar ventured a guess. "If it is, then I don't know how to explain this, but the foot you refer to as 'Italian' actually comes from my world, or one like it, called Earth. Italy is a small country there, that managed to acquire quite a bit of power in ancient times. They have a distinctive culture and society all their own that stretches back a few thousand years. I may check out that restaurant and see if it really is like home."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:37 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Morgana wrote:Morgana remained silent. "You will have to be extra careful with your journey then." she then chuckled. "Those are surprisingly a good fit on you. I found those in an Elven tomb in the far north, but they are Terroronian in origin." she says before outright laughing. "Let me...exhange the silver ingot for the appropriate funds." she says taking one of the ingots and then reached into her safe from behind the counter, pulling up a bag filled with Gilex Coins. "Gilex is what we call our currency here. I don't have any notes on hand, but a silver bar like this is worth about 150 Gilex, which can buy you quite a bit around here." she says pulling out one and tossed it at him. It was platinum and had an octagonal shape with the Tenik Crest on one end and an engraving of the ADN crest on the other. "Those are the newer ones, if you see any with a young man's profile on them they're no longer in circulation, but still have the same value sure enough. Only places like the Silver Craft would they not accept it." she says with shrug, before writing down what he needed to know about the currency. "Most places will still accept raw ingots as currency, but others might not. As for precious gems, you may want to keep them or exchange them at a Bank." she says before handing him the slip with her knowledge of the economy. "Namely put, shower people with cash." she finishes with a chuckle. 

Edgar took the note with a smile, and placed it into one of his pouches on his belt. When Morganna mentioned an Italian restaurant, he quirked an eyebrow. That was very strange indeed. "A place that specialises in pasta and tomato based sauce toppings, or relatively large disc shaped dough bread meals with more tomato and cheese? Also, you find a brickload of garlic being used?"

Edgar ventured a guess. "If it is, then I don't know how to explain this, but the foot you refer to as 'Italian' actually comes from my world, or one like it, called Earth. Italy is a small country there, that managed to acquire quite a bit of power in ancient times. They have a distinctive culture and society all their own that stretches back a few thousand years. I may check out that restaurant and see if it really is like home."

She raised an eyebrow, amused. "Ah, well then it seems you'll fit in just fine. It was bought out by a lucrative business man a few years back, but it still serves the same meals. It's actually one of the more expensive places to go since all that 'Italian Food' originates its creation from there. Huh... makes sense that a country such as that would make excellent food. Well then, you may be more at home than you think. Just... try to stick with any flavours that your used to from your world; your stomach may not approve of anything our world has that yours doesn't." she says. "I guess the Outsiders originate mostly from your world then. They're an odd bunch. They sometimes just seem to spawn from thin air. Our world has a high concentration of Spirit Energy and Magic, so it may be possible this is what happens to those who simply go 'missing'." she suggested, but shrugged.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:45 am

Morgana wrote:She raised an eyebrow, amused. "Ah, well then it seems you'll fit in just fine. It was bought out by a lucrative business man a few years back, but it still serves the same meals. It's actually one of the more expensive places to go since all that 'Italian Food' originates its creation from there. Huh... makes sense that a country such as that would make excellent food. Well then, you may be more at home than you think. Just... try to stick with any flavours that your used to from your world; your stomach may not approve of anything our world has that yours doesn't." she says. "I guess the Outsiders originate mostly from your world then. They're an odd bunch. They sometimes just seem to spawn from thin air. Our world has a high concentration of Spirit Energy and Magic, so it may be possible this is what happens to those who simply go 'missing'." she suggested, but shrugged.

Edgar took a look of thought for a moment. "Your hypothesis suggests that this particular planet, in this particular dimension, is a pretty powerful focal point of eldritch energies. I guess that would explain how I was subconsciously able to for the link here, and how the Hell Horde were so easily able to find this world. I'll have to think on it some more, but I'll take your advice for now. I do not know how long I will be in this dimension, since I'd need to rebuild the Chronosphere gateway to leave again, and I can't do that while a full scale Hell invasion is underway, nor would I choose to under those conditions."

He looked back at Morganna and smiled slightly. "I may come back later after checking the city out somewhat. May need to mine a little more to get enough funding for some form of residence, or I'll have to leave the city and do what I did back home, and build a place for myself from scratch." He waived slightly to the woman, before opening the door, and leaving the store.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:35 pm

Several days later, the manequin would have it's former garb returned mysteriously to it's roost. the armored robes restored to their full splendor. A note would appear on the cashier desk.

'To Morganna. I thank you for lending me your garb, and helping a stranger when you need not. For this I am grateful.

I cannot deliver my thanks to you in person any longer, for I go to secure your world's future, along with many others, against the Hell Horde's threat, in the only way left available to me. I have to go to their dimension myself. I fear that through this action, I may not return.

~ Edgar.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3