Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Xu's Office

3 posters

Go down

Lady Xu's Office Empty Lady Xu's Office

Post  Lady Xu Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:15 am

Located within the sandstone of the upper crust, a balcony with a velvet curtain separates the office space with the arena itself below the balcony. This is Lady's Xu's private box and office, designed to allow her to observe the festivities while in a relaxed environment as well as work in relative peace when he arena is not too rowdy.

A puff of grey smoke leaves Lady Xu's kiseru, the platinum blond Beijionese beauty overlooks the arena's current antics not from the balcony however, but by merely glancing back at the remote feeds displayed on her several monitors behind her:

Lady Xu's Office 9e2ae3caca171c292d020b3bb3e8fd09

There were multiple angles of the fight between Mrs Jay's Pet Turtle and the newcomer, but nothing too entertaining that really caught her eye aside from the odd lifeform which could have spawned from the rectum of the giant slug people themselves for all she knew. "Gods... what a pain..." She said in a low, slightly raspy and husky voice; her crimson eyes falling upon the visage of that gluttonous Gamori, her 'steadfast' overseer... but in truth, she really wasn't. "I do hope she at least killed that troublesome Princess... why do I feel like throwing up? That's never a good sign..." Sighed the highclass Beijionese woman.
Lady Xu
Lady Xu
Recruit
Recruit

Gamoni the Overseer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Lady Xu's Office Empty Re: Lady Xu's Office

Post  Gamoni the Overseer Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:02 am

(from here)

What a pain...! Grunted the Overseer, grumbling as she waddled away from the lower holds and made the slow, and rather agonizing trip all the way through the upper levels via the staff corridors to avoid being spotted by the customers like a fucked up theme park would have its 'non-essential-yet-essential' staff do in order to avoid 'breaking immersion'. Welp, that meant climbing 30 different set of stairs, two lifts and another spiral staircase till she could use the special elevator that would lead her to Xu's office.

So when she realized that her 'girth' hadn't yet receded from the calorie burning and torturous walk with only one hand for balance while the other gripped her overweight paunch, Gamoni knew that the woman hadn't yet digested inside her:

Lady Xu's Office Gamoni_Overseer_full

"Grr... a resilient one. She better digest soon. As it is, I feel the 'Silver Fox' is gonna chew my ears out..." Grumbled Gamoni who waddled her way to the woman's office. With a brisk knock on the door, she announced: "Lady Xu... I have returned!"

She then slid the door into the wall and hobbled into the opulent office. It was pretty snazzy, maybe a bit too fancy for her taste, but not Lady Xu herself. She was just waiting for the word from Genova to devour this platinum blonde skank! Buuut she had to play ball... for now.

Lady Xu's Office 9e2ae3caca171c292d020b3bb3e8fd09

Big Boss' orders after all... but would I kill to digest this pompous bitch alive! She thought cruelly, licking her jaws as she rubbed her sloshing stomach in an effort to digest the foreign Leprechaun woman faster. "The hunt had its... ups and downs." She cooed, swishing her tall, lizard like body over to the balcony to peer down into the arena. "Oooh, the big boy's out! This should be fun~" Gamoni purred maliciously, stroking her bouncing girth vigorously.
Gamoni the Overseer
Gamoni the Overseer
Private
Private

Saoirse O'Neil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:23 am

(from here)

Inside the steaming, slimy cesspool that was the filthy Gamoni's stomach, Saoirse had been cramped uncomfortably into. The poor redhead was just regaining consciousness, finding her hands between her thighs and was waking up from the overseer's powerful aphrodisiac gasses that had been pumped into the humid belly. "Huhn...?" Moaned Soairse, who could barely hear her own voice as the stomach's internals were alive with the sounds of music... death core, industrial gurgling organic bullshit that made her cringe and pull her hands up to her ears; forcing more of the acidic bile up and around her curvaceous frame! "Wha-huh?!" She gasped, coughing on the horrid fumes of the belly! Her bright green eyes danced about the crimson red hue of the stomach interior, and realized then she was not only still alive, but in Babybop Methhead's stomach yet!

"OH FUCK ME CHRIST, I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Screamed the wide eyed Saoirse O'Neil!

Lady Xu's Office My-stomach-im-hungry

"MMmmmph!!! Hrrrummpphhh!!! MRRHRMMHRRRRRRRRMMMMMMPPPH.....!! Sad Were the faint wails and whines of Saoirse as she began to become more active again! Kicking her thick legs and pushing out her arms and chest, compressed inside the Overseer's disgusting stomach; her belly bouncing and shifting thanks to Saoirse's newfound struggles as she sloshes about on the inside!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Lady Xu and Gamoni the Overseer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Xu Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:58 am

Gamoni the Overseer wrote:(from here)

What a pain...! Grunted the Overseer, grumbling as she waddled away from the lower holds and made the slow, and rather agonizing trip all the way through the upper levels via the staff corridors to avoid being spotted by the customers like a fucked up theme park would have its 'non-essential-yet-essential' staff do in order to avoid 'breaking immersion'. Welp, that meant climbing 30 different set of stairs, two lifts and another spiral staircase till she could use the special elevator that would lead her to Xu's office.

So when she realized that her 'girth' hadn't yet receded from the calorie burning and torturous walk with only one hand for balance while the other gripped her overweight paunch, Gamoni knew that the woman hadn't yet digested inside her:

"Grr... a resilient one. She better digest soon. As it is, I feel the 'Silver Fox' is gonna chew my ears out..." Grumbled Gamoni who waddled her way to the woman's office. With a brisk knock on the door, she announced: "Lady Xu... I have returned!"

The woman dramatically sighed, bowing her head into her left palm while she rose her kiseru for comfort. "I'm quite aware.... enter."  

Lady Xu's Office 991f5166a78f13c07f1c45c80fee1f3e

She leaned against her desk, bringing the Beijionese pipe to her lips as the lumbering, giant oaf of a reptile sauntered her way inside her lavish office. Note to self: burn anything this vile creature touches... She thought as she watched Gamoni cross the room... with a rather full belly.

"I hope that is the soon to be late Princess Shelur Nightless in that disgusting paunch of yours, Gamoni..." cooed the annoyed, raspy and husky tone of the platinum haired beauty who now blew a ring of smoke towards the Overseer.

Gamoni the Overseer wrote:She then slid the door into the wall and hobbled into the opulent office. It was pretty snazzy, maybe a bit too fancy for her taste, but not Lady Xu herself. She was just waiting for the word from Genova to devour this platinum blonde skank! Buuut she had to play ball... for now.

Big Boss' orders after all... but would I kill to digest this pompous bitch alive! She thought cruelly, licking her jaws as she rubbed her sloshing stomach in an effort to digest the foreign Leprechaun woman faster. "The hunt had its... ups and downs." She cooed, swishing her tall, lizard like body over to the balcony to peer down into the arena. "Oooh, the big boy's out! This should be fun~" Gamoni purred maliciously, stroking her bouncing girth vigorously.

"Now whatever could that mean? 'Ups and downs'?" She asked, but got no response. Ignoring me, eh? She thought, raising a silver brow before puffing on her pipe impatiently.

Lady Xu's Office 737187d518672e0b8c3ba7431752c489

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Lady Xu's Office My-stomach-im-hungry

"MMmmmph!!! Hrrrummpphhh!!! MRRHRMMHRRRRRRRRMMMMMMPPPH.....!! Sad Were the faint wails and whines of Saoirse as she began to become more active again! Kicking her thick legs and pushing out her arms and chest, compressed inside the Overseer's disgusting stomach; her belly bouncing and shifting thanks to Saoirse's newfound struggles as she sloshes about on the inside!

Lady Xu's narrow eyes fell upon the squirming girth, then glanced back to Gamoni. Silently, the stealthy fox of a woman crept up behind Gamoni before swinging her fan into the creature's pressure points. "Hyeh ha heii!" sharply exhaled the woman, who struck the nerves and coincidentally the chi points of the bigger creature, causing the beast to fall to its knees low enough so Xu could extend her right leg, pressing the stiletto heel of her shoe against the back of Gamoni's head and forced her nearly off the balcony!

"Ups and downs... eh?" cooed the narrow eyed woman. From a fox to a dragoness, Lady Xu painfully ushered the bigger woman's head out the balcony, the creature's weight only adding further stress to the balcony's railing as the crowd cheered below them blissfully unaware! "This kind of 'up and down' or...?" She purred, blowing smoke through her nostrils like a dragon, inching Gamoni further out. "Or more of a 'downward spiral'? You detest me you poor excuse for a toad, I won't hesitate to push your fat and sloven ass off my balcony and see what the arena makes of you after you go...." she paused blowing smoke from her lips with a: "..splat~"

The woman impatiently prodded the Overseer again, one arm folded under her bosom as she kept her pipe's filter close to her face for another puff. "Well? Is that the Princess in your gut? Did you find the missing slaves? I could only hope your cocky demeanor is simply the result of a successful job and not mistaken for insolence... Or..." she paused, her eyes narrowing again, beady red eyes glaring daggers into Gamoni's back as she extends her leg, driving her pointy high heel shoe even deeper into Gamoni's scales, all the while causing the railing to crack from the stress of Gamoni's weight! "...did you actually slither back to me... empty handed?" She cooed in a rather poised, but malicious manner!
Lady Xu
Lady Xu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamoni the Overseer Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:17 am

"Grr... pipe down and digest already, pff..." Complained the monster as she forced her own fist into her flabby stomach, trying to crush the woman inside! However, Lady Xu had other plans for her...

"UURRK...!!!" Gamoni shouts, falling victim to Lady Xu's disarming jutsu or tai chi! She tried raising her tail, to coil around the sly silver dragoness of the arena, but no dice... she could hardly lift a finger! Her beady red eyes glared down into the arena below as the fight continued. "S-shit..." She stammered, as Xu continued to literally 'press' her for answers. "L-look, that underbite slut is dead! She and those other two useless humans along with her! I'm certain of it, they were heading right into the swamp in the mountains, nothing gets out alive! The two runts I picked up looked barely capable of surviving the area themselves!" She explained.
Gamoni the Overseer
Gamoni the Overseer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Xu Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:05 am

Gamoni the Overseer wrote:"Grr... pipe down and digest already, pff..." Complained the monster as she forced her own fist into her flabby stomach, trying to crush the woman inside! However, Lady Xu had other plans for her...

"UURRK...!!!" Gamoni shouts, falling victim to Lady Xu's disarming jutsu or tai chi! She tried raising her tail, to coil around the sly silver dragoness of the arena, but no dice... she could hardly lift a finger! Her beady red eyes glared down into the arena below as the fight continued. "S-shit..." She stammered, as Xu continued to literally 'press' her for answers. "L-look, that underbite slut is dead! She and those other two useless humans along with her! I'm certain of it, they were heading right into the swamp in the mountains, nothing gets out alive! The two runts I picked up looked barely capable of surviving the area themselves!" She explained.

"Oh... so not only did you shirk your duties, you allowed yourself to become 'distracted' eh?" calmly replied the silver haired gangster, who also continued to push Gamoni's scaly hide further over the balcony! The banister's began to visibly shake and the sandstone cracked from the additional stress; beginning to crumble before the creature's very eyes!

Then Lady Xu stopped. She eased up on the pressure, and simply mounted her foot on the back of the monster's wide head. "...A pair of rats? Rats replacing two beautiful and deadly specimens and a Pale Orc Hostage who I am being paid to keep here so she could remain 'out of sight and out of mind', a political powerhouse who could spell doom for us all if she somehow manages to get out of those swamps alive?" She paused, as Gamoni's stomach gurgled. "Make that 'one' rat, you managed to bring back as you clearly couldn't help engorging yourself. My my, I can't imagine why someone like Genova would make a small army of you to keep around if you're so terrible at your duties." Scoffed the woman.
Lady Xu
Lady Xu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamoni the Overseer Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:06 pm

Lady Xu wrote:
Gamoni the Overseer wrote:"Grr... pipe down and digest already, pff..." Complained the monster as she forced her own fist into her flabby stomach, trying to crush the woman inside! However, Lady Xu had other plans for her...

"Oh... so not only did you shirk your duties, you allowed yourself to become 'distracted' eh?" calmly replied the silver haired gangster, who also continued to push Gamoni's scaly hide further over the balcony! The banister's began to visibly shake and the sandstone cracked from the additional stress; beginning to crumble before the creature's very eyes!

Then Lady Xu stopped. She eased up on the pressure, and simply mounted her foot on the back of the monster's wide head. "...A pair of rats? Rats replacing two beautiful and deadly specimens and a Pale Orc Hostage who I am being paid to keep here so she could remain 'out of sight and out of mind', a political powerhouse who could spell doom for us all if she somehow manages to get out of those swamps alive?" She paused, as Gamoni's stomach gurgled. "Make that 'one' rat, you managed to bring back as you clearly couldn't help engorging yourself. My my, I can't imagine why someone like Genova would make a small army of you to keep around if you're so terrible at your duties." Scoffed the woman.

"Ughh... still two. She's putting up a fight inside..." Grumbled Gamoni. "A-and, I assure you! That Pale Orc bitch won't survive twenty minutes in that swamp! I can guarantee that she's either face down in those marshes or belly up inside something's belly by now!! Please, Madam Xu, don't do anything you may regret...!" Gurgled the distressed Gamoni! "The rat I threw in the hold is as curvaceous as you are milady. The one inside me is curvier, but she's a hothead... I don't think she'd work well as a sex slave, and as for combat skills she could barely wield a butter knife over any formidable weapon!" She tried to justify her actions, as said woman squirmed about inside her!
Gamoni the Overseer
Gamoni the Overseer
Private
Private

Lady Xu likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:35 am

"Oh shit!!" Screamed Saoirse, her voice echoing throughout the undulating stomach while Gamoni was being punished by Lady Xu. She really couldn't hear much beyond Gamoni's snivelling but with much of the beasts weight forcing down on Saoirse's body, the poor redhead was now gasping for air and being crushed within the bloated belly! Th-this is ridiculous...! Sersh's mind screamed, as she felt the stomach's fluids rushing past her ears!

Lady Xu's Office Unknown

The borrowed outfit she obtained from Yukihime was slick with saliva and saturated with the stomach's fizzy liquids. It was actually somewhat burdensome given the humidity, the weight of the clothing dragging Saoirse deeper into the acidic fizz... but the redhead began to realize something was off... literally!

"Huh?!" Gasped the woman as she watched the jacket she was wearing disintegrate from the seams! Thread and cloth eaten away and sliding off her arms into the mess of bubbling slime! "Wha... oh no!"

Saoirse watched as her clothing began to burn and slosh off her smooth flesh, everything from her tunic to her boots were being digested in the creature's pool of stomach acid! "AHHH! Get me out of here!! I'm not going to die inside this thing!" She screamed, kicking and squirming as she pulled back her head to keep herself from being fully immersed in the foul and pugnant liquid! She noted that in spite of her choker melting, the odd brooch necklace thing she was wearing from Yukihime's chest remained. The blue stone seemed to glow as an infinity symbol of silver began to show itself. "What...the hell-?!MMPH!!" Saoirse's eyes widened, her green eyes shrinking to pin pricks as the fluids rose past her mouth and nose! She winced as she felt the acidic fluid sizzling her flesh, closing her eyes as the fluids climbed over her head...

Guuuuurgle....

Outside, Gamoni's stomach squirmed for about a minute as the gurgling of her stomach continued. The muffled sounds of Saoirse dying with a drawn out, gurgling moan followed by the stomach shrinking in size...

Lady Xu's Office Gamoni_Overseer

Saoirse had become a nutrient rich slurry that drained into the Overseer's intestines... seemingly writing out the undignified end of the Isakai'd Saoirse O'Neil's tale. Written off as a foolish girl turned into an easy snack for a malicious monster and slaver....

Guuuuurgle.... GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAN!!

Suddenly! The Overseer Gamoni's stomach ballooned once again!

There had been pain. Darkness. But then there was still darkness. Darkness and rankness. A putrid smell that made the redhead gag as she quickly came to inside the belly of the beast once again. "Ughhh..." Saoirse groaned, feeling her upper body being squeezed back up into the stomach given her size made it impossible to pass through Gamoni's intestines, at least her curvaceous body anyway. She winked her eyes open, waking up curled up inside the undulating belly of the Overseer again. She looked around, noting she was naked save some scraps of clothing and a boot missing its toes adoring her left leg as she gagged and coughed:

Lady Xu's Office Saoirse_ONeil_N

"What the...? Where? How...?" Saoirse asked herself, before the searing pain in her head made her shiver with intense displeasure! "Auughhhahaaa....!!" She screamed, as she saw herself in Emmy's Diner, talking with the raven haired woman with almost blood red eyes. She was buying her usual then... then she couldn't remember what she ordered. Why, she couldn't even remember her face! It was as if a shadow consumed the woman she was speaking with and her order. She tried to recall who this woman was, seeing her several times and it seemed like they would speak for hours about... something? Something related to family? Work? She couldn't recall suddenly! "Ughhh wha...what the hell?" She gasped, as she instead remembered how it felt to melt in Gamoni's acids. Her consciousness preserved inside a blue window with a sideways eight decorated in silver as she saw her flesh and muscle stripped from the bone, of her orange hair sloshing off parts of her skull as her skeleton was flushed into the intestines...! "OUUUGH!!" Saoirse vomited... much to Gamoni's discomfort!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Lady Xu likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamoni the Overseer Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:31 am

Gamoni the Overseer wrote:
"Ughh... still two. She's putting up a fight inside..." Grumbled Gamoni. "A-and, I assure you! That Pale Orc bitch won't survive twenty minutes in that swamp! I can guarantee that she's either face down in those marshes or belly up inside something's belly by now!! Please, Madam Xu, don't do anything you may regret...!" Gurgled the distressed Gamoni! "The rat I threw in the hold is as curvaceous as you are milady. The one inside me is curvier, but she's a hothead... I don't think she'd work well as a sex slave, and as for combat skills she could barely wield a butter knife over any formidable weapon!" She tried to justify her actions, as said woman squirmed about inside her!

The distressed creature had just finished justifying herself, when she suddenly felt her stomach grumble almost painfully...

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Guuuuurgle....

Outside, Gamoni's stomach squirmed for about a minute as the gurgling of her stomach continued. The muffled sounds of Saoirse dying with a drawn out, gurgling moan followed by the stomach shrinking in size...

Lady Xu's Office Gamoni_Overseer

Saoirse had become a nutrient rich slurry that drained into the Overseer's intestines... seemingly writing out the undignified end of the Isakai'd Saoirse O'Neil's tale. Written off as a foolish girl turned into an easy snack for a malicious monster and slaver....

Gamoni's scales had a light sheen of sweat as her bloated belly had struggled intensely for a solid minute, the red head's voice audible yet muffled by layers of fat and scales. Both women heard the devoured human's gurgling voice go from a high to a low pitch before stopping abruptly. The stomach continued to gurgle but receded shortly after, leaving Gamoni the way she had looked when she left the arena looking for the escapees... Gamoni's large red orbs widened suddenly as she curled her leathery lips upon feeling pressure building...!

"BLECCCCCH!!!"

The lizard creature's lips flapped as she couldn't suppress the gases built up in her stomach, belching loudly as her stomach relaxed and her captive's broken down and digested remains were absorbed throughout her body pleasantly. Slightly flustered, the lizard licked her fangy lips. "Heh... make that one after all." Gamoni chuckled nervously. Damn... she was delicious! I mean, seriously! I think she was the best thing I ever ate! I feel kinda sad now there isn't more of her, I'd gladly eat her again! So yummy! I think I can even feel my limbs again! A total recharge! She thought, as she glanced back up to Lady Xu... thinking to herself: Since she's not aware I can move again and with my belly free... perhaps its time I make an 'opening' for the Arena offices and report the change to Genova to send a replacement for this haughty silver dragon...!

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Guuuuurgle.... GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAN!!

Suddenly! The Overseer Gamoni's stomach ballooned once again!

Before Gamoni could react, the creature's gut began to groan, and the creature hissed in pain her arms moving to her sides. "Wh-what the hell?!" Gamoni groaned in agony. "WH-what's happening inside..?!" Before she could finish her words, the creature's paunch ballooned and regrew, seemingly doublefold!:

Lady Xu's Office Gamoni_Overseer_full2

The extra weight lifted Gamoni somewhat off the floor again, her large claws gripping her rounded gut. "H-how?! What..? What the fuck is going on?!" The creature complained-

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"OUUUGH!!" Saoirse vomited... much to Gamoni's discomfort!

-before feeling suddenly sick to her stomach for some reason! "Uggh... she-she's alive?!" Was all the creature could say!
Gamoni the Overseer
Gamoni the Overseer
Private
Private

Lady Xu likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Xu Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:45 am

Lady Xu listened to Gamoni's testimony, and was taking a short puff on her Kiseru when the creature's stomach deflated. The silver haired woman shook her head side to side after the dinosaur like woman belched. "...disgusting." exhaled Lady Xu, smoke drifting with her condemning tone. This piece of work is great muscle, but lacks in brains... I should really just be done with her, or have her reassigned... Xu thought, blinking her narrow golden eyes as she debated if she was going to kill the lizard or not.

It was then, however, the beast's belly gurgled, groaned and then began to reinflate again. Xu removed her foot from the creature, taking several steps back in case this was one of Genova's weird bioorganic fail safes. For all she knew, Gamoni could explode and take her with her! However, after a few moments of observing the swollen girth and Gamoni's freaked out reaction (which mildly entertained the silver haired woman after what the scaly bitch had done... or rather, hadn't done), Lady Xu determined it mustn't be of the mysterious Doctor's doing. "...Interesting." Hummed Xu. "Seems to me, the woman you ate is made of sterner stuff... release her and I'll forgive your incompetence. I wanna find out more about someone who can be digested in that putrid pit of a stomach and come back so quickly." She says with a smile. "Do it. Now." Ordered the proprietress.
Lady Xu
Lady Xu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamoni the Overseer Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:45 am

Lady Xu wrote:Lady Xu listened to Gamoni's testimony, and was taking a short puff on her Kiseru when the creature's stomach deflated. The silver haired woman shook her head side to side after the dinosaur like woman belched. "...disgusting." exhaled Lady Xu, smoke drifting with her condemning tone. This piece of work is great muscle, but lacks in brains... I should really just be done with her, or have her reassigned... Xu thought, blinking her narrow golden eyes as she debated if she was going to kill the lizard or not.

It was then, however, the beast's belly gurgled, groaned and then began to reinflate again. Xu removed her foot from the creature, taking several steps back in case this was one of Genova's weird bioorganic fail safes. For all she knew, Gamoni could explode and take her with her! However, after a few moments of observing the swollen girth and Gamoni's freaked out reaction (which mildly entertained the silver haired woman after what the scaly bitch had done... or rather, hadn't done), Lady Xu determined it mustn't be of the mysterious Doctor's doing. "...Interesting." Hummed Xu. "Seems to me, the woman you ate is made of sterner stuff... release her and I'll forgive your incompetence. I wanna find out more about someone who can be digested in that putrid pit of a stomach and come back so quickly." She says with a smile. "Do it. Now." Ordered the proprietress.

"Wahhh??" whined the confused Gamoni now turning to Lady Xu. "Really? You want me to just let this little trollop go?!" moaned the Overseer, cradling her nearly bursting belly as the woman within began to put up a fight again! She couldn't even counter attack the Silver Dragon now, as she rolled onto her tail and held the railing with one clawed hand while the other held her bloated stomach. "Hah...hah... damn she's heavier than before! Did she multiply in there?! Grrr... so annoying...!" Complained the scaly monster, salivating as she looked at Lady Xu's disturbing aura. "Ughh... such a pain..." She groaned, before she began to hack and gag. "Ughh... I think she got bigger.... something aint right..." She groaned.
Gamoni the Overseer
Gamoni the Overseer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down