Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forerunner's path

+10
Nyxallis Nightsinger
Reiko Miller
Darkstorm Zero
Llejandra
Ran-Mai
Takeshi Sigara
Malacor
Chie Arakawa
Grogg
Baroness of Hell
14 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Forerunner's path - Page 5 Empty Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Molach the Torturous Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:10 am

Astolfo Ravillane wrote:
Astolfo glanced up, half done with their fortunate apple when the apple red demon they... frankly didn't see earlier was now blocking their path. Ulp.... Swallowed Astolfo, pink eyes wide as the towering, over twenty foot tall creature loomed over them with a hungry glare, and had some choice words. "...thats what everyone," Astolfo gulped again, another piece of apple. "says..." they finished, tossing the core aside for the birds. "Get in line buddy, you think you're the first one who wanted a taste of me? I have to bat the men and ladies off with a stick sometimes I'm so darned cute~" Astolfo proudly claimed, puffing their chest out with a mischievous fang poking his lower lip. Reopening their eyes, Astolfo points at the creature. "You look like an overripe cranberry, and a sty... and a bloated pimple... you don't look very tasty to be honest..." Astolfo says back, frowning a little. Seemingly, unafraid of this hulking crimson demon that literally came straight out of the Demon Realm! "Boy, its hot..." They continued, fanning their face and slender neck with their hand, their keen eyes locking onto the foliage that was drooping, and dying of the supernatural heat the beast radiated. "Hmm... but not too hot to handle..." Astolfo muttered.

The demon smirked. "Heh heh heh you amuse me. You're thinking I won't devour you if you told me you're a man? You look sweet to eat, it doesn't matter what gender you are..." He licked his lips, and slowly stood up, yanking the long barbed whip from his loincloth. "Its about to get hotter, Captain Astolfo Ravillane. I, am Molach the Torturous! Former General of Everin Faust! You know who I am now, yesss?" He drew out the 'yes' in an amused manner, his conical teeth glistening and stained yellow.  "Now, cupcake are we going to dance?" He teased.

Molach the Torturous
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Astolfo Ravillane Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:48 pm

Molach the Torturous wrote:
Astolfo Ravillane wrote:
Astolfo glanced up, half done with their fortunate apple when the apple red demon they... frankly didn't see earlier was now blocking their path. Ulp.... Swallowed Astolfo, pink eyes wide as the towering, over twenty foot tall creature loomed over them with a hungry glare, and had some choice words. "...thats what everyone," Astolfo gulped again, another piece of apple. "says..." they finished, tossing the core aside for the birds. "Get in line buddy, you think you're the first one who wanted a taste of me? I have to bat the men and ladies off with a stick sometimes I'm so darned cute~" Astolfo proudly claimed, puffing their chest out with a mischievous fang poking his lower lip. Reopening their eyes, Astolfo points at the creature. "You look like an overripe cranberry, and a sty... and a bloated pimple... you don't look very tasty to be honest..." Astolfo says back, frowning a little. Seemingly, unafraid of this hulking crimson demon that literally came straight out of the Demon Realm! "Boy, its hot..." They continued, fanning their face and slender neck with their hand, their keen eyes locking onto the foliage that was drooping, and dying of the supernatural heat the beast radiated. "Hmm... but not too hot to handle..." Astolfo muttered.

The demon smirked. "Heh heh heh you amuse me. You're thinking I won't devour you if you told me you're a man? You look sweet to eat, it doesn't matter what gender you are..." He licked his lips, and slowly stood up, yanking the long barbed whip from his loincloth. "Its about to get hotter, Captain Astolfo Ravillane. I, am Molach the Torturous! Former General of Everin Faust! You know who I am now, yesss?" He drew out the 'yes' in an amused manner, his conical teeth glistening and stained yellow.  "Now, cupcake are we going to dance?" He teased.

Astolfo blinked his eyes. "Waaaah?! You can mind read?! That's no fair!!" He spat, looking pissed off considering he revealed his gender by cheating!

"Well, you know who I am because you cheated, so I don't need any introductions!" He says as he drew his own weapon from his hip:

Forerunner's path - Page 5 Yande

"I am former Captain of Gilded Tree, Asolfo Ravillane-Roffichanteau!!" He...introduced. His blade pointed at his enemy as he flashed a 'victory sign' with his free hand... then he got pissed at himself for realizing he just did the exact opposite of what he had originally said. He blinked when he thought about the conversation, and gasped. "W-wait, The Molach the Torturous?!" He asked, shocked.

Waiting for the monster to smile, Astolfo relaxed and waved his hand dismissively. "Never heard of 'em~" He teased, mischievous fang poking his lower lip, he then rushes forwards with blade parallel and at an angle! "WAIT, THAT'S MY LINE! Is what your thinking, isn't it?!" He exclaims as he got closer to the beast in his sprint with blade at the ready. The surroundings were getting hotter the closer he got to the monster, but the pretty Astolfo could handle the heat!
Astolfo Ravillane
Astolfo Ravillane
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach the Torturous Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:43 pm

Astolfo Ravillane wrote:
Astolfo Ravillane wrote:

Astolfo blinked his eyes. "Waaaah?! You can mind read?! That's no fair!!" He spat, looking pissed off considering he revealed his gender by cheating!

"Well, you know who I am because you cheated, so I don't need any introductions!" He says as he drew his own weapon from his hip:

Forerunner's path - Page 5 Yande

"I am former Captain of Gilded Tree, Asolfo Ravillane-Roffichanteau!!" He...introduced. His blade pointed at his enemy as he flashed a 'victory sign' with his free hand... then he got pissed at himself for realizing he just did the exact opposite of what he had originally said. He blinked when he thought about the conversation, and gasped. "W-wait, The Molach the Torturous?!" He asked, shocked.

Waiting for the monster to smile, Astolfo relaxed and waved his hand dismissively. "Never heard of 'em~" He teased, mischievous fang poking his lower lip, he then rushes forwards with blade parallel and at an angle! "WAIT, THAT'S MY LINE! Is what your thinking, isn't it?!" He exclaims as he got closer to the beast in his sprint with blade at the ready. The surroundings were getting hotter the closer he got to the monster, but the pretty Astolfo could handle the heat!

Molach sneered. "Amusing, but not pardonable. As for what I'm thinking, is how juicy will your screams of agony be when I swallow you whole!" He exhaled, his heavy breath sparking with flame as he raised his whip, and swung it around. The barbed edges of the multi-headed whip began to shiver with blue currents of electricity, the thick, long cords snapping ancient trees with a casual swing of his arm as he flicked the whip's tendrils back then forth with loud crack of thunder! Birds flew from the trees surrounding them as the shockwave of his whip caused the branches to snap away in a thirty foot diameter around them! The whip launched forth with such speed that anything caught in the path of its tendrils was smashed and uprooted, or singed by the powerful electrical current that flowed through the long reaching whip! "BETTER LOOK OUT!! HEH HEH HEH!!" He called out to his slender, petite snack, going a little easy on his swing as he wanted to prolong Astolfo's torture.

Molach the Torturous
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Kavanagh Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:44 pm

The elk which was grazing in a small clearing was unaware of Lysander Kavanagh's presence. The crosshairs fell upon it's center of mass, the prone, 6'2 man with red hair focused his lens, adjusting and re-centering. The creature was still unaware, which was good for the 25 year old man from Rolan. He couldn't let this chance opportunity go, so when he was sure he was ready he took the shot:

SNAP!

The mechanical click of the shutter once he pressed the button on the camera. Another, and another click followed suit after. He smirked at his fortune for such a tranquil picture in one of the most dangerous woods on the planet next to Minktail and the Renoa, and having been lucky to have set up a small rest area when he saw the elk walking by. It was peaceful and he liked it.

Ka-BANNNNG!

The sound of thunder roared throughout the Amaine, and it made Lysan flinch and the elk to run away. Birds, and other animals also fleeing from somewhere not too far from where he was laying. "By the blazin' Twelve?!" He spat, sitting up quickly while his ears were still ringing. He could see movement to the treeline to far right of the clearing, and could hear what sounded like rumbling of a large rushing wave! What he saw instead were several trees being uprooted, falling, flying from some unnatural force! "Shite!" He spat, ducking as a large tree soared just over his head and into the small camp he made for himself. He blinked his large green eyes open, and sat back up from his huddled position. "What in the hells did that?" He asked, and soon found his answer.

He could make out someone small, and pink, a young woman from the looks of it leaping towards the incredibly large, hulking brute of a monster! A devil of crimson flesh with beefy arms and six pack abs, tall and menacing, swinging a whip that was made for his height and frame that was far too long and gnarled for the hands of mortals or fey. He blinked as the energy arched from each writhing tendril of the multi-headed whip, the cat o' ninetails severing trees into stumps and causing flames and scorch marks where it snagged and uprooted trees from the thick brown soil.

"Ya gotta be shittin' me... don't tell me she's pickin' a fight with that brute now?!" He said to himself, running a hand through his thick red hair. His green eyes watched as the demon and the pink haired woman duked it out, one nimbly dodging the other, while more foliage was uprooted and thrown for miles around!

"Aughhh, feck!" he spat, reaching over his right shoulder for the holstered double rifle which had belonged to his grand-pappy, yanking its full length from the leather holster:

Forerunner's path - Page 5 1770

Forerunner's path - Page 5 Lysan_M1914_Deck_Hand

As he worked the action, snapping down the barrel and yanking two of the .700 Tenik cartridges into the breach of both barrels, Lysan mumbled to himself. "Just me luck, to feckn' be in a lovely peace of mind an then a damsel picks ah fight wiv a Godsdamned feckin' demon... (unintelligible Leprechaun language mumblings)." Lysan snapped the barrels back into place and latched the lock to secure the powerful double load. He began, crouched, running through the thick grass of the field where the elk had been grazing. Blades of grass whipped at his face and bare arms, as he crossed the distance between the pair fighting and himself... the grass becoming noticeably more yellowed and dry the closer he got to the demon... the size of the thing was roughly twenty foot, give or take, and it seemed to be radiating a hellish heat appropriately.

Sitting their on his knees in the long grass, Lysan shouldered the large rifle and took aim for the creature's neck. He wasn't ready to start a fight with a big brute from hell, but he figured by doing this he could buy the petite warrior time to reconsider her actions!

With a calm inhale, Lysan slipped his finger around the slender silver trigger of his stopping rifle. "Haaah...." he exhaled, pulling the trigger.

BANNNNG!!
Lysander Kavanagh
Lysander Kavanagh
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Astolfo Ravillane Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:03 pm

Molach sneered. "Amusing, but not pardonable. As for what I'm thinking, is how juicy will your screams of agony be when I swallow you whole!"

"That sounds wrong in so many ways!!" Astolfo quipped back as the branching coils of the demonic whip struck forth and tore away the foliage and boulders with its electrical arcs and impressive speed! Astolfo had to slide beneath a large tree trunk flying his way, and then side step from being squashed by three large boulders lifted up by the roots of another tree the whip had ensnared! "Woah, at this rate you'll tear down the entire forest!...Keep at it, its hideous!" He said as he narrowly avoids the barbed edges of one of the whip's tongues, halting his advance somewhat as the cord rips through the tree to his left and sent the upper half of it flying!

His large pink eyes blinked at the smoking trunk, before snapping back to the demon. "Holy crap... whips! Really?! Why are the ones who want to eat me always are the freaky kind with a domination kink?!" He asked himself, as he spung off his heels and decided to head around the right side of the creature, one hand on his scabbard while the other held the blade out at an angle while he strafed.  

Molach the Torturous wrote:"BETTER LOOK OUT!! HEH HEH HEH!!"

He heard the demon cry out, when a boulder nearly struck him in the head! He could feel the wind as it hurled inches over his head, the power behind it would have taken it clean off had it connected! "Sheesh, thanks for the 'heads up'!" He spat, now at a better angle for his continued approach and resumed his charge! Blade gleaming, he lunges forth with a wide arcing swing that would cut across the monster's right thigh up the side of his torso and to his ribs!

Thats when the second loud boom could be heard, Astolfo, diverting his attention from his strike as he began to fall back to earth, turned to see a bright flash coming from his left- and could make out very briefly the large projectile flying from the long grass up, before it zoomed over his head and toward's the demon's neck!

Who the hell is that now?! Don't they know they're in danger out here?! He thought, his mind now filling with anxiety; not wanting to see someone getting hurt thanks to him... even if it wasn't really avoidable that the demon Molach wanted to eat Astolfo.
Astolfo Ravillane
Astolfo Ravillane
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach the Torturous Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:43 pm

"Huh... nimble are you? How about dodging this then!" The demon sneered, the whip which seemingly had 'finished' its whipping motion suddenly began to snake out and move on its own, the large coils swaying towards Astolfo and ensnaring him with its vice tight constriction! The magical electricity flowed within the young man in bright blue volts which pleased Molach, who began to hang his head back and cruelly chuckle at the young man's expense! "Behold fool, the weapon of a demon! Its not bound to your realm's laws!!!" The demon laughed as he swung Astolfo's helpless body into multiple trees and slamming him to the ground! "Watch your head on the way down," The demon licked his lips tossing the young man up with the whip, the whip uncoiled around his battered body as he flung fifty feet into the air above Molach's head-- his mouth wide and glistening with drool, saliva trailing between his rows of conical teeth! "Or I might bite it off!!" He laughed, widening his jaws, his eyes rolling back and becoming black pearls as his glistening throat awaited for his falling, petite strawberry cream puff!

BANG!

Something crunched against his neck, that made the demon's yellow eyes roll back into place. They turned to the source of the gunshot while remaining in the same stance, still preparing to fast swallow Astolfo in his next move, but now the presence of another mortal... or half mortal it seemed caught his attention. Wordlessly, he struck out with the whip, each coil coming together sparking loudly as the lashing, barbed cords screamed towards Lysan's position, the sparks which flew from the whip burned the dry grass as it traveled towards the idiot sniper!

Molach the Torturous
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Kavanagh Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:09 pm

Lysan watched with horror as the petite woman was ensnared by the coils of the supernatural whip, the energy flowing through it lighting her up like a White Light Festival Tree, and could hardly watch as they were swung through multiple trees that snapped as she passed through! "Dammit!" He exclaimed, gun smoking, half standing. He watched the woman get slammed to the ground, and then tossed up into the air when his projectile struck. The demon, annoyed, flicked his whip towards Lysan now! Lysan watched the barbed edges glowing with blue energy travel towards him in slow motion, then to the falling woman about to fall into the cavernous jaws of that beast...

Lysan's body glowed a gentle green as his eyes flashed, and if you blinked you would have missed him; to the demon, his body faded seemingly from existence, before the barbed whips struck and scored the ground with lightning from the massive whip! Lysan's body was hard to track, even for a demon, being something supernatural himself as his speed matched that of the wind, his footsteps light as he treads the tough, red flesh of the demon, Lysan leaping off the giant's shoulders as he slowed his speed significantly to catch the falling pink haired woman! Above the demon now, with one muscular arm wrapped around the petite fighter, Lysan's right arm fell level to the demon's left eye...

Forerunner's path - Page 5 Shotgun2

Pulling the trigger, the massive gun's .700 payload exploded out the barrel of the double rifle, hurdling towards the demon's eyeball! All the while, Lysan and the pink haired woman fell off to the creature's left, the pair tumbling upon the torn up foliage, with Lysan using his body to take the brunt of the fall damage! "Ugghhh!" he grunted, rolling on his side, arm still around the petite figure. "Fecking son of a bitch!! That nearly dislocated me entire arm...!" He hissed, shaking the quivering and stunned right arm which could barely hold the double rifle now, having one handed shot, he couldn't even feel his wrist! But it would recover in a while. "Ugh, c'mon, we can't fight this thing!" He changed the subject quickly, turning to the woman he saved. "Can ya move?!"
Lysander Kavanagh
Lysander Kavanagh
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Astolfo Ravillane Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:38 pm

Astolfo was surprised by the return of the coiling whip, feeling it tighten around him tightly, he let out a strained cry of confusion! Thankfully, his abilities made it so that the magic transferred through the whip did little in frying him... he could only wish the same about the trees and ground... ouch, that was painful. He thought he may have busted a few bones in that tussle, but his dazed brain wanted him to close his eyes as he felt weightless, his body arching as he was falling for the humid, and foetid gullet of the beast! Crap... this is how I-? he suddenly felt a strong arm pull against him, and his eyes flashed open. The rugged individual who held him tight looked down at him, his green eyes glowing... his body lightly glowing green as another loud boom rang out! Then they were falling, they hit the earth, and Astolfo was now ontop of this good-looking guy who did his job playing 'knight' better than himself! It was somewhat annoying, but at the same time, he was about to be demon chow, so he did what anyone in his position should do to a chivalrous man like that!

"Holy crap you saved my life!" He exclaimed, grabbing the man by the collar and pressed his lips to his warm cheek! Astolfo's warm smile faltered however, since the pain of hitting the trees and ground suddenly took its toll and he found himself spitting blood! "Ughhh...fu..c.k." he spat, covering his mouth, body shivering from the pain. "-I-I'm fine." He says in a horrid, whispering voice that was laced with agony.

"Jus... need a minute to heal... no condition... to run." He spat, coughing hoarsely.
Astolfo Ravillane
Astolfo Ravillane
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach the Torturous Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:22 am

Molach looked surprised, but as soon as he felt the foot falls upon his body, realized where he was headed. "GOT YO-" His free hand reached up for Lysander, but he saw the puny weapon pointing to his eye. He heard the shot, and he closed his eyes as the shell impacted against his rough eyelid. He gave the pair a moment of reprieve, winking his eye and lowering his arm. "Hrm... ineffectual weapons... like the boy's blade, it didn't have the oomph to cut me..." He says, turning his malicious yellow gaze their direction. Astolfo's attack hadn't even parted Molach's flesh... "Now... I think I was going to eat the slender cupcake, yes...?" He smirked. He raised his whip high, the individual cords branched out with their barbed, wiry frames and began to spark up with electricity again! "NOW DIE!!!"

Molach the Torturous
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Saika Busujima Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:02 pm

Molach the Torturous wrote:Molach looked surprised, but as soon as he felt the foot falls upon his body, realized where he was headed. "GOT YO-" His free hand reached up for Lysander, but he saw the puny weapon pointing to his eye. He heard the shot, and he closed his eyes as the shell impacted against his rough eyelid. He gave the pair a moment of reprieve, winking his eye and lowering his arm. "Hrm... ineffectual weapons... like the boy's blade, it didn't have the oomph to cut me..." He says, turning his malicious yellow gaze their direction. Astolfo's attack hadn't even parted Molach's flesh... "Now... I think I was going to eat the slender cupcake, yes...?" He smirked. He raised his whip high, the individual cords branched out with their barbed, wiry frames and began to spark up with electricity again! "NOW DIE!!!"

A glowing, fast moving light traveled across the sky rapidly, striking the base of the meaty, raised left arm of the monster! The resulting explosion against the monster's shoulder recoiled his large body, the 110mm tandem charge's secondary explosion punching quickly after!

Forerunner's path - Page 5 C4993a0c70e5beda264fd78fc6709e60_by_minamajikina77-dbn5t3t

Saika lowered the rpg, her fierce eyes gleaming like blades as she stared at the creature's back, before tossing the weapon to the side. "In Hazoria's Holy light, I will purify thee, demon!" Cried out Saika, rushing the demon! The heat radiating off his body was hellish but she pushed through it, sliding between his legs, her shiny, sexy left thigh swinging up into his 'weak spot' bulging from his loin cloth; her armored foot glowing with blue energy as she kicked!

Forerunner's path - Page 5 __kamori_sayaka_original_drawn_by_rindou_radical_d_by_saekobusujima1990-dcsxazt

She continued her slide in front of the demon, grinding her heels across the dusty path, her hanging breasts swaying freely before Saika turns her head to face the monster... when she heard movement behind her. Glancing over her shoulder, she noticed the pair the demon had been focusing on. One seemed stunned, the other was puking blood. Great, liabilities... She thought, before back stepping and shielding them. "You two should get moving before it retaliates." She explained, her purple eyes glancing them over. The cute one looks bad, the handsome one looks like he's stunned. Saika glances back to the demon, face obscured by the smoke from her launcher. "I'll provide you an exit, grab her and go, now!" She explained, reaching for several Kokken, spacing the thin blades between her fingers.
Saika Busujima
Saika Busujima
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Kavanagh Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:10 pm

Astolfo Ravillane wrote:
"Holy crap you saved my life!" He exclaimed, grabbing the man by the collar and pressed his lips to his warm cheek! Astolfo's warm smile faltered however, since the pain of hitting the trees and ground suddenly took its toll and he found himself spitting blood! "Ughhh...fu..c.k." he spat, covering his mouth, body shivering from the pain. "-I-I'm fine." He says in a horrid, whispering voice that was laced with agony.

"Jus... need a minute to heal... no condition... to run." He spat, coughing hoarsely.

Lysan blinked, feeling somewhat flushed as the girl kissed his cheek. "Yeah, but if we don't get movin' it won't be for much longer-" He tried, when the woman began coughing blood. "Shite... ya sound terrible! And me gods damned arm still numb, feck..." he grunted, his good arm shaking the pink haired figure. "How the hells ya going to heal in that condition?" He mumbled, as he turned to the demon suddenly.

Molach the Torturous wrote:"Hrm... ineffectual weapons... like the boy's blade, it didn't have the oomph to cut me..." He says, turning his malicious yellow gaze their direction. Astolfo's attack hadn't even parted Molach's flesh... "Now... I think I was going to eat the slender cupcake, yes...?" He smirked. He raised his whip high, the individual cords branched out with their barbed, wiry frames and began to spark up with electricity again! "NOW DIE!!!"

Dammit... didn't even blind him! His flesh is too thick to pierce-wait wait... the boy? Boy? He blinked, and turned to the young figure in his arm. "Wai-wait," he held up his hand as Molach was about to bring down electrified death. "I'm still wrappin' me head around ya words, you sayin' I was kissed by a-?!" He was cut off by a loud BOOM.

Saika Busujima wrote:
A glowing, fast moving light traveled across the sky rapidly, striking the base of the meaty, raised left arm of the monster! The resulting explosion against the monster's shoulder recoiled his large body, the 110mm tandem charge's secondary explosion punching quickly after!

Forerunner's path - Page 5 C4993a0c70e5beda264fd78fc6709e60_by_minamajikina77-dbn5t3t

Saika lowered the rpg, her fierce eyes gleaming like blades as she stared at the creature's back, before tossing the weapon to the side. "In Hazoria's Holy light, I will purify thee, demon!" Cried out Saika, rushing the demon! The heat radiating off his body was hellish but she pushed through it, sliding between his legs, her shiny, sexy left thigh swinging up into his 'weak spot' bulging from his loin cloth; her armored foot glowing with blue energy as she kicked!

Forerunner's path - Page 5 __kamori_sayaka_original_drawn_by_rindou_radical_d_by_saekobusujima1990-dcsxazt

She continued her slide in front of the demon, grinding her heels across the dusty path, her hanging breasts swaying freely before Saika turns her head to face the monster... when she heard movement behind her. Glancing over her shoulder, she noticed the pair the demon had been focusing on. One seemed stunned, the other was puking blood. Great, liabilities... She thought, before back stepping and shielding them. "You two should get moving before it retaliates." She explained, her purple eyes glancing them over. The cute one looks bad, the handsome one looks like he's stunned. Saika glances back to the demon, face obscured by the smoke from her launcher. "I'll provide you an exit, grab her and go, now!" She explained, reaching for several Kokken, spacing the thin blades between her fingers.  

Lysan closed his eyes, the loud double explosion ringing in his ears. The whip's punishment delayed temporarily, the man's green eyes fell upon the sleek, jiggling figure of someone who he could at least confirm was a woman! She stood in front of them, shielding them from the Demon's view, her purple eyes gleaming under the nun's habit which adorned her head. A Hazorian priestess...? He asked himself, before she ordered them to leave. He frowned. "Right, but she's...he's... they're hurt, bad-" he says lifting the figure male or female up, leaving his gun behind for the moment. He could still move, but his right arm was numb. "What?! You can't just take this thing on yer own! Not with those butter knives!!" He spat, before glancing between the woman, the... man or woman, the demon and then the opening in the path. "Feck all!" He spat, throwing Astolfo onto his shoulder and then lunged out, grabbing the woman by wrapping his muscular arm around her waist, and found with ease, lifted her from her rooted position and hanging over his fore arm! "Forgive me, but just shut up and stop squirmin'! No one needs to die today!!" Lysan screamed as he ran with the slender one on his shoulder and the curvy one under his arm, running around and past the red demon with wide, furious eyes!
Lysander Kavanagh
Lysander Kavanagh
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Astolfo Ravillane Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:25 pm

The woman's arrival was a nice reprieve, but Astolfo was still too weakened to respond to his hero, Astolfo's blurry eyes focused on the side of the demon he struck... and felt useless instantly when he didn't see so much as a scratch on the monster! I bet Riddy would have cut him... damn, I really am a terrible excuse for a Captain, ain't I? He thought pessimistically, before he was suddenly thrown onto the big guy's shoulder! "Ow-owoow!! Watch it, injured person her-yerrgh!" He covered his mouth and blood splashed between his fingers! The internal bleeding was intense, but he'd be healed up shortly, be able to move again. They were suddenly moving, the woman who arrived was now under Lysan's other arm, and the Feniran could see the woman's ass and kicking thighs from his angle when he realized what Lysan was doing! "W-what? I can't just cut and run!! I'm a knight--yergh!!" He hung over Lysan's shoulder and decided it was best if he just... rested for a while. "I'm...just gonna shut..up...." he groaned, closing his eyes as his body jostled against Lysan's.
Astolfo Ravillane
Astolfo Ravillane
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach the Torturous Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:08 pm

As he was going to bring down the whip upon his prey, Molach felt the intense heat and pressure of the large warhead impact against his left shoulder. The secondary charge soon after, made him flinch and halt his position momentarily. The smoke which obscured his face kept him from making out the finer details as a new challenger entered the fray. He could hear her voice, and feel her armored greaves impact against the bulge in his rawhide loin cloth. He remained still for a few moments, the smoke and flames from the rocket still obscuring his face as he gave himself a moment to contemplate his actions. Looking down at the latest arrival, the woman, Saika Busujima, was a priestess from the Hazoria School of Demon Slaying, Demon Hunters who professionally work under the Church of Hazoria.

She was also… quite meaty. His hunger returning, the smirking demon’s yellow eyes glowing in the darkness of the obscuring smoke, his body shifting to address her when the Leprechaun scooped both the cupcake and the cow and sped off!!

Just going to cut and run? How rude...I thought a Nun of Hazoria was made of more sterner stuff!!” Molach bellowed, swinging his barbed whip in the direction of the fleeing three! The sparking energy from his whip, and each of the coils attached snaking outwards, matching the leprechaun’s speed and determined to ensnare or entangle his fleeing prey!

Molach the Torturous
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Saika Busujima Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:24 am

Lysander Kavanagh wrote:
Lysan closed his eyes, the loud double explosion ringing in his ears. The whip's punishment delayed temporarily, the man's green eyes fell upon the sleek, jiggling figure of someone who he could at least confirm was a woman! She stood in front of them, shielding them from the Demon's view, her purple eyes gleaming under the nun's habit which adorned her head. A Hazorian priestess...? He asked himself, before she ordered them to leave. He frowned. "Right, but she's...he's... they're hurt, bad-" he says lifting the figure male or female up, leaving his gun behind for the moment. He could still move, but his right arm was numb. "What?! You can't just take this thing on yer own! Not with those butter knives!!" He spat, before glancing between the woman, the... man or woman, the demon and then the opening in the path.

The woman glanced back at him with her narrow, even lidded gaze. "'Butter knives'? These are Hazorian tools known as Black Keys, or Kokken. Frail as they look, they are powerful tools, and weapons against evil!" She explained, returning her gaze to the demon leering at her with his cold yellow eyes. "Should you question the power of the War Goddess of Light, cast your glance to this beast as I rend him with Her steel!" Saika shouted, preparing another one of the Rites with her 'Kokken-ryu', crossing her arms with the six blades she held between her fingers framing her determined face! The blades began to glow with that golden glow again, the Ancient Beijionese script began to cycle through various, ghastly incantations hovering off the blades, each representing a different Rite-

Lysander Kavanagh wrote:"Feck all!" He spat, throwing Astolfo onto his shoulder and then lunged out, grabbing the woman by wrapping his muscular arm around her waist, and found with ease, lifted her from her rooted position and hanging over his fore arm!

"Whaa?!" Saika cried out, her purple eyes wide as saucers as she felt the man's arm around her waist, his rugged strength lifting her with ease! "-woaah, woah! Unhand me! Unhand me you unscrupulous, ruggedly handsome bastard!!" She spat out, her pose shifting quickly as she hung over his forearm and was carted away with ease! She squirmed and shifted her body weight, and found his otherwise rather inviting embrace rather difficult to escape from! His speed as well, was quite remarkable! "I said unhand me you Scardian cur!! Do not interfere with my mission! It is my duty to slay this foul beast whom was spawned from the deepest pits of the Demon Realm! He will cause untold damage if he's allowed to live-" she complained, wriggling against his rough and tough torso, her knees buckled and pedaling like if she was on a bike behind him, while her large breasts bounced and swung beneath her, her outfit chafing his arm due to is unique materials which made up its construction.

Lysander Kavanagh wrote:"-Forgive me, but just shut up and stop squirmin'! No one needs to die today!!" Lysan screamed as he ran with the slender one on his shoulder and the curvy one under his arm, running around and past the red demon with wide, furious eyes!

"-excuse me?!" Saika spat, looking up with a furrowed brow and sharp eyes that seemed to spark with something more than frustration. He's simply too stupid to realize how much of a threat I really am to this beast or him, for that matter... must be repelling off his tones muscles and body. As Yuuko used to say, the samurai with the muscles were all show and no go... well, that no, that doesn't apply to what's happening here, he's just a hunky muscle head dummy! the woman thought, pouting:

Forerunner's path - Page 5 Saika_pout

Molach the Torturous wrote:As he was going to bring down the whip upon his prey, Molach felt the intense heat and pressure of the large warhead impact against his left shoulder. The secondary charge soon after, made him flinch and halt his position momentarily. The smoke which obscured his face kept him from making out the finer details as a new challenger entered the fray. He could hear her voice, and feel her armored greaves impact against the bulge in his rawhide loin cloth. He remained still for a few moments, the smoke and flames from the rocket still obscuring his face as he gave himself a moment to contemplate his actions. Looking down at the latest arrival, the woman, Saika Busujima, was a priestess from the Hazoria School of Demon Slaying, Demon Hunters who professionally work under the Church of Hazoria.

She was also… quite meaty. His hunger returning, the smirking demon’s yellow eyes glowing in the darkness of the obscuring smoke, his body shifting to address her when the Leprechaun scooped both the cupcake and the cow and sped off!!

Just going to cut and run? How rude...I thought a Nun of Hazoria was made of more sterner stuff!!” Molach bellowed, swinging his barbed whip in the direction of the fleeing three! The sparking energy from his whip, and each of the coils attached snaking outwards, matching the leprechaun’s speed and determined to ensnare or entangle his fleeing prey!

She heard the demon's insulting remark, to think that she, a Hazorian Nun (while others would have argued her Beijionese Nobility and House name of Busujima), an Executioner of all people would flee from the sight of a foul creature?! She began to heat up, literally, as her body began to produce a static charge like that seen in the warehouse only a half hour or so prior! "Last time handsome, I will hate to frizz both of you accidentally... but I must fight!!" Saika roared, and with her bestial roar came a loud thunder clash from above! The sky became dusty brown-grey with unnatural storm clouds chained with purple lightning! Her eyes glowing a bright lavender when she turned to face the demon, and the power surge inside her quickly faded- her fierce face altering slightly, a split second of worry, as the whip came careening into view with its multiple lashing strands; a demon torturer's weapon of choice indeed, a souped up cat o ninetails with barbed thorn like protrusions that skittered with electrical energy throughout the coils and demon weave of the demons likely passive weapon of choice. She supposed he had something higher up the ladder than a mere lashing whip, but he didn't intend to outright obliterate them.

Still, that whip was creeping in closer and quicker than she'd like it, and if she didn't act now, all of them would fall prey the monster's coils!

"Look out!" she exclaims to the man holding her, her flexible body allowing her to curl her legs forwards, bringing one, thick, sexy leg around his and thus caused him to trip forwards as the winding whips swung past them; Saika's quick reaction as Lysan fell allowed her to not only break free, but also launch a powerful kick to the man's side as they fell and launched him away from the coil's snare before either of them hit the dirt!

Saika rolling sideways and away from the pair, felt the heat of the beast again considering how closely she stood. She recovered quickly, crouched and on her feet with the kokken still in hand as she stared her enemy in the face. His toothy grin was so detestable, she wanted to punch it... she thought she would once he was petrified! A big demon like that would be tough to take on anyways with my gear set, but I have faith that Hazoria's arrow and my skills in exorcism will vanquish this gruesome creature! Saika believed.

"With that distraction put on hold, I shall put you to death quickly demon!" Saika cried, her arms crossing again, the six rapier thin blades began to shimmer with golden light as the ancient Beijionese text turned grey:

(OOC: I did a little animation thing that may take a while to load in this space or it may pass by as you were reading... I think it only scrolls once. Can't fix that, sorry!)

Forerunner's path - Page 5 Black_keys

"Dosō Shikiten!!" Saika bellowed, the blades scrolled with the same text and grey glow, even as she launched the blades out one at a time towards the demon! Dosō Shikiten, or 'The Internment Rite' is a Kokken-Ryu technique similar to her 'Cremation Rite' (Kasō Shikiten) she used on the one vampire back at the warehouse; in this case instead of flames where each blade landed, a part of the demon's large and wide frame would start to rapidly petrify. Most demons, even the higher class ones and those of so called 'nobility' and upper hierarchy within the Demon Realm could easily fall prey to this technique; completely transforming into a stone statue within moments!

Her arms were still stretched out after launching the Kokken at the crimson fleshed demon who emanated his supernatural, hellish and sulfur scented heat from his body. She was perspiring, standing in his vicinity, but she was determined to fight and stay, till she slain the malformation with her own hands!

Saika Busujima
Saika Busujima
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Kavanagh Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:21 am

"Yeah yeah, I'm sure ya are, but we're leavin!" Lysan half ignored the woman's ramblings, save for when he heard:

Saika Busujima wrote:"I said unhand me you Scardian cur--!!"

"Not a Scardian," he quickly interjected, speaking over her. "Me mind's made up and I am not stopping till we're out of these bloody woods!" he added, before hearing the person on his shoulder grunt something about them 'shutting up'. "Yes, do that, both of you jus remain quie-!" before he could finish his line, he heard the woman yell 'look out' before being tripped and simultaneously kicked by the lovely and highly irritated nun. "Oof!" He cried out, his body flung from the power of her kick, which saved the pink haired knight and leprechaun from being slammed or snapped up by the demon's barbed coils! He hit the dirt on a slope, and with the knight on his shoulder, rolled down it before his back hit a tree! "Nnnng!" Lysan cringed, pain shooting through his right shoulder! When he instinctively grasped for it he realized the knight was no longer on his shoulder! "Ah shite, where the feck did-" he grunted, teeth clenched with pain and turned to see the character laying face down on a patch of dried up grass that wilted from the supernatural heat coming off that demon. "Shit..." he panted, pushing himself to his feet, and glanced between the pink haired knight and the woman who was closer to the demon and throwing her skinny butter knives at it. Double taking between the two, he ran for the injured faced down individual and knelt beside them. "Ya still alive?" He asked, gently lifting the knight by their shoulders, carefully turning them around. His head snapping back to the battle briefly, and cursed under his breath at their odds. Shite... this ain't lookin' good. None of us are equipped to fight that thing, me damn Deck Gun couldn't even punch a hole into that thing! It shows that me sidearm is equally as useless if that cannon couldn't punch through it's eyelid! Gods, primals, Rolan's Beard, what the feck are we supposed to do here other than run?!

He felt cold sweat dripping down his neck as he watched the priestess make her move, using some sort of mixed magical art blending Ancient Beijionese scripture and the War Goddess Hazoria's purifying light... "Ya crazy bird! Get outta there!!" He screamed to the nun!
Lysander Kavanagh
Lysander Kavanagh
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach the Torturous Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:20 pm

The demon watched with interest as the woman's swift reflexes allowed the three to evade his snaring whip, but also... bringing the juicy looking arrival ever closer to him. He sneered, and when she threw her blades at him, he raised his right arm to defend his face from being struck by the Black Keys. The magic was present, the spiritual power was truly there and intense... but to Saika's horror, she would see that her weapons were nothing but butter knives like the Leprechaun had suggested. "The half Leprechaun is correct... those things are but butter knives to my hide, pitiful. Is this how a Hazorian Executioner actually fights? All my brethren, those slain by your heretical church deserve an extra harsh punishment from me when I get back, losing to the cattle from which we feast upon..." He says with a flex of his muscles and the six dagger like blades fell from his arm, chest and thigh. He could see a glimmer of disbelief in her eyes, that delicious and sweet sense of doubt and soul crushing disappointment that he was not a solid rock. He chuckled darkly. "Think you could just finish me off with some petrification? Shatter me like a vase? Ha ha ha... stupid girl, I'm immune to such ailments, have you any inkling to whom you are fighting?!" He bellowed, swinging the whip in a low sweep that dragged up large stones and dirt, the coils snaking out to try and grasp her ankles or legs to knock her down or ensnare her! He noticed as he was doing this, that the bottles of holy water on her hip were beginning to bubble and boil being exposed to his Hellish heat, and it made his smile seem all the more sinister!

Molach the Torturous
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Saika Busujima Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:50 pm

Molach the Torturous wrote:The demon watched with interest as the woman's swift reflexes allowed the three to evade his snaring whip, but also... bringing the juicy looking arrival ever closer to him. He sneered, and when she threw her blades at him, he raised his right arm to defend his face from being struck by the Black Keys. The magic was present, the spiritual power was truly there and intense... but to Saika's horror, she would see that her weapons were nothing but butter knives like the Leprechaun had suggested.

Saika's right brow twitched, looking upon a demon who should have already began his petrification process! "What devilry is this?! How is it you are not stone?!" She exhaled, watching the blades that were embedded in his taut red muscle glow with the Beijionese Text... yet nothing! How could this be...?

Molach the Torturous wrote:"The half Leprechaun is correct... those things are but butter knives to my hide, pitiful. Is this how a Hazorian Executioner actually fights? All my brethren, those slain by your heretical church deserve an extra harsh punishment from me when I get back, losing to the cattle from which we feast upon..." He says with a flex of his muscles and the six dagger like blades fell from his arm, chest and thigh.

She blinked, gasping as he flexed his muscles and the blades fell uselessly to the forest floor, some skewering the dirt and creating small paths of stone due to the infusion of the magic. She grits her teeth and clenches her gauntlet covered fists. "Don't feel so cocky that you won't suffer the same fate as them!" She spat out defiantly, keeping face as she thought of an alternative. She drew two more Black Key's from her armory:

"Chōsō Shikiten--" She exhaled, throwing the two blades at the creature whilst charging. The blades, with a demonic aura of black Beijionese lettering scrolling upon the blades before hitting the target. When said blades would land on an enemy of Saika's choosing, a murder of spectral crows would be summoned from Sirius' domain, the War God of Shadows, Hazoria's twin brother and arch nemesis in the lore of the War Gods. Despite this attack being seen as somewhat heretical by the Hazorian priests, its effect was too useful in eliminating the enemies of the church, and was made for the removal of both wicked humans and monsters alike.

Forerunner's path - Page 5 Crows

The Excarnation Rite or Chōsō Shikiten... a forbidden art as stated as it calls upon not Hazoria's grace, but her scheming Brother's world of darkness to summon the crows that descend upon the target, tearing them to shreds till there is no flesh left to consume. These beasts are also unique with Saika, for she created an alteration with the ritual spell-

"--Raiden!!" she added the last key phrase to make it all fall in line. The birds of black sparked with the Busujima trademark lightning, and as they swarmed the demon began to funnel around him, electricity of purple hue radiated off their magnificent and shiny black feathers. Descending as a black and sparking purple twister of death with each of their caws bellowing like fierce thunder in the heart of a vicious storm!

Forerunner's path - Page 5 00prints_CrowStorm_1200x

Even though she summoned the electrified and otherworldly crows to attack her target, talon and beak pecking at flesh and lightning flowing off each of their feathers, the amperage in each feather enough to greatly stun or perhaps incapacitate a human entirely- Saika had to keep him on the defensive.

She charged him as he spoke, and reached back for her holy water!

Molach the Torturous wrote:He could see a glimmer of disbelief in her eyes, that delicious and sweet sense of doubt and soul crushing disappointment that he was not a solid rock. He chuckled darkly. "Think you could just finish me off with some petrification? Shatter me like a vase? Ha ha ha... stupid girl, I'm immune to such ailments, have you any inkling to whom you are fighting?!" He bellowed, swinging the whip in a low sweep that dragged up large stones and dirt, the coils snaking out to try and grasp her ankles or legs to knock her down or ensnare her! He noticed as he was doing this, that the bottles of holy water on her hip were beginning to bubble and boil being exposed to his Hellish heat, and it made his smile seem all the more sinister!

He was still attacking, was already attacking before her crows began their descent, so she had to counter quickly by running towards her enemy! Sliding low, feeling smaller rocks assault her body as the whips thongs nearly missed her, she yanked on one of her bottles of holy water and threw it at the monster! It smashed against his toned stomach, the glass shattering and the water within evaporated!

She blinked at this. "What?!" She exclaimed, looking to her hip at her other bottles, and noticed the flasks were bubbling to a boil that would have been perfect for noodles. She didn't take into account that the heat radiating from the demon was causing the water in the air to evaporate and the water in her containers to boil away! She glanced back to the demon, and with a furious expression on her face charged the monster, swinging her fists into the exposed flesh that the crows had not attacked! A demon who can burn away the holy water, desecrate it with his hellish heat... his heat in general is quite unusual, he's not a typical beast thats for sure. She pondered his origins as she continued to strike out with her blessed gauntlets and greaves in a series of hand to hand combos.

Even though she was trained to take on enemies of his size effectively with her fists, her enhanced strength and body higher than the average human allowing her blows to cause his flesh to ripple with each successful strike- she felt as though she was hitting a solid rock wall. Under all that armor covering her hands and ankles, her skin was bruising and blistering from the impact of striking his body! What the hell is this?! How tough is his flesh? I know he just shrugged off a double charged warhead, but Hazoria's light should allow me to pierce his flesh! These blessed tools should be giving me an edge against this bastard, why aren't they working?! She mentally screamed.

Forerunner's path - Page 5 __kamori_sayaka_original_drawn_by_rindou_radical_d_by_saekobusujima1990-dcsxawo

"Who... the hell... are you?!" She exhaled between breaths, teeth clenched as tight as her fists as she continued to strike the demon!
Saika Busujima
Saika Busujima
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Astolfo Ravillane Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:09 pm

Lysander Kavanagh wrote:"Ya still alive?" He asked, gently lifting the knight by their shoulders, carefully turning them around. His head snapping back to the battle briefly, and cursed under his breath at their odds.

Astolfo blinked his eyes open, and stared at the man who saved him. He was no longer on the man's shoulder, and was now back in the grass being tended while the skimpy nun was attacking the foul monster. "...well if I'm not, this is a crappy afterlife already." He coughed, using the man's shoulder for support as he stood up. "Gimme... a few more minutes. I don't like fighting personally... but I got some 'toys' that may piss this guy off." He gasped, leaning against Lysan to gather his strength. "I just gotta... summon my chest." he says, reaching out with a shaky hand, and began to call upon his Guild Chest, an ability granted to all officers within the Comrades of Gilded Tree. I in all honesty... can't remember what's inside, but something may be able to be of use! He thought, feeling somewhat embarrassed that he was too scatterbrained to remember... and hoping he didn't leave random junk in there again. Riddy would be pissed...

Upon hearing the commentary between priestess and monster, Astolfo glanced over to her. "Wow... she's really whamming on him... with just her fists? Whats with the crows?"

Saika Busujima wrote:
Molach the Torturous wrote:He could see a glimmer of disbelief in her eyes, that delicious and sweet sense of doubt and soul crushing disappointment that he was not a solid rock. He chuckled darkly. "Think you could just finish me off with some petrification? Shatter me like a vase? Ha ha ha... stupid girl, I'm immune to such ailments, have you any inkling to whom you are fighting?!" He bellowed, swinging the whip in a low sweep that dragged up large stones and dirt, the coils snaking out to try and grasp her ankles or legs to knock her down or ensnare her! He noticed as he was doing this, that the bottles of holy water on her hip were beginning to bubble and boil being exposed to his Hellish heat, and it made his smile seem all the more sinister!

Forerunner's path - Page 5 __kamori_sayaka_original_drawn_by_rindou_radical_d_by_saekobusujima1990-dcsxawo

"Who... the hell... are you?!" She exhaled between breaths, teeth clenched as tight as her fists as she continued to strike the demon!

"He calls himself Molar the Terrible or something similar, never heard of him!" He called out to the nun, before thinking about it more deeply. "Or was it Monarch the Torturous...?" He said out loud so the nun could hear it too, if it helped in exorcising the demon from existence, then by golly he would try to help at least recall the creature's name.
Astolfo Ravillane
Astolfo Ravillane
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Kavanagh Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:27 pm

Lysan was in awe of the Nun's magical abilities concerning the murder of crows, and how each zapped with the flutter of their wings and sounded like rumbling thunder with their bellowing cries. He was also impressed of her form, and her agility, reflexes as she dodged the attack. Still, punching something that large didn't feel like the sanest thing to do. "In all me life, never seen somethin' this crazy and bizarre... she's gonna splat like a bug if he steps on her!"

The pink haired knight was up, thus Lysan turned to them. "Ya shouldn't be moving-" he paused though when he could see the traces of magical power flow out of their hands. He could make out the outline of a chest fading in and out of existence. Here I am, built like a shit brick house and doin' jack shite, while these two are fighting this monster head on! It ain't right! He mentally grumbled, and reached for his Shillelagh from the sheath on his lower back. The object was no bigger than a torch, but finely crafted and gleamed with its glossy finish. "Aye, don't be killin' yerself now. While ya do that, I'm going to get me gun back..." he explained, his eyes glowing emerald as he reached out for the gun he left behind the demon. The weapon similarly shimmered green, and began to levitate, before hurling toward's Lysan's direction! He thought what other spells he could do. Bending reality would be a bit... overkill and taxing, and it could potentially kill them all- but he could try a few safer options to get them out of this mess; that was if either the nun or knight stopped being difficult with him!
Lysander Kavanagh
Lysander Kavanagh
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach the Torturous Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:21 pm

Molach ignored the other two, as he was now fixated on a more... meatier morsel that catered to his particular tastes: a woman who was bold, sexy, a fierce warrior, and devout to the War Gods...the last part in particular was the most alluring, especially when he broke them of their faith upon grinding their bones between his wicked teeth!

A pair of blades struck him as he swung his whip slow and deliberately, forcing her to get into his personal space. His plan had worked as she easily dodged by running towards him and away from the thongs that snarled outward, even though he could command them to change direction at will. As a retired warrior who had not seen battle in some time, this woman seemed to at least proved to be slightly entertaining. The new pair of blades, her 'Kokken' or Black Keys which struck his right wrist and wedged itself under his right pectoral muscle shimmered with black energy that Molach found attractive, before noticing her anger upon the smashed holy water bottle she hit his stomach with... unaware he had been hit by the glass till he heard her reaction.

Holy water? Not even an annoyance.” He said with a sneer, as the spectacular summoning of the crows descended upon him. He chuckled again. “Such wasted ferocity...” He hummed, the birds themselves couldn't dig into his flesh...but the surge of energy from the electricity which flowed through each feather... that feeling, that familiar feeling...!

A recent memory from about 400 years ago wrote:
A woman, shimmering in the bellowing thunderstorm she produced. The rain washing away the saliva and acids from her body, her keen blade glimmering with purple electrical discharges as she stood on the rocky outcropping. The woman managed to disembowel Molach from the inside, her sword was capable of ripping through demonic flesh as if it was a demonic blade itself... or a holy one. He remembered her smile, as he held his torn away stomach with disbelief... that one time he was beaten by a mortal woman who fit his ideal criteria...
*thunder clash*

Forerunner's path - Page 5 Minamoto_no_raikou_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_drogod__c79f658d74c9d0b44d5959f19ce6124a

This... feeling! This... pain!” He roared, the purple arcs flowing through his body like that time 400 years ago! The Thunder Beast of Beijio, Hiyori Busujima- the woman he devoured when she and her Lord inadvertently traveled to the Demon Realm when the portal into Beijio was erected- a woman who put his lain out plan of invading the mortal Beijio City from the Demon Realm's side into the flames! A woman who had survived in his stomach for three days only to reappear when he least expected it! A woman he wished he had killed with his own hands.

He could feel the offspring of this woman striking the flesh where the crows did not, and his anger and excitement grew with every passing moment. When the pink haired trollop mispronounced his name however, did Molach release the beast!

MOLACH!!!!

His body without warning was engulfed with intense flames and pressure! Like an explosion, an intense force radiated outward, carrying with it the intense, sickly green flames of Hell! The fires were so intense, it instantly incinerated the birds that were summoned by the priestess! The blast also threw Lysan's gun off course, the weapon's direction altered, the heavy stock colliding with the side of Astolfo's head!

Considering how close the spawn of Hiyori Busujima was, she got the fiery brunt of his flames and would have been an immolated corpse had he not reduced the energy specifically around her! She would have been lightly scalded instead of burnt to a crisp, but he liked his meat to be 'blue rare'.

When the flames that exploded outwards dissipated, Saika was now several meters away from his position- her body steaming but her flesh smooth and expos-

-she wasn't naked. Hrmm... just like her ancestor. Those clothes are quite the spectacle... I shall have to extract and study them once she's done with her trip inside me... He thought, as such a fiery blast would have normally turned the clothing to ash. Still... that would not affect the taste profile. “So that woman did rear some children before she met her doom... how I wish it was me who devoured the great Hiyori Busujima, wounded in pride, spirit and body... how she died believing she betrayed her people, her Lord and love... how she longed for a beautiful death on a battle field or in the arms of someone she loved... only to die alone, and in the most pathetic way possible. She couldn't even fend herself off as the monster ate her flesh, her sword which had caused me pain and misery- a toothpick for the lucky Wurm. I can't help but be jealous of the dumb broad (the Wurm), and angry at the human warrior who died so pitifully... she instead should have been crushed in my hands! I would have happily devoured her, so her soul could remain trapped inside my belly for all time!” Molach screamed.

Doing things a little out of order, with a crack of his cat, the barbed thongs coiled around the curvy frame of Saika Busujima, the snaring tendrils gripping her tightly as electricity flowed through the whip. “I forgot to tenderize my steak, how foolish of me...” Molach grunted, yanking the whip back and swung the woman around like a rag doll! She hit trees, rocks, the earth and through burning foliage! He continued whipping her around like this, each blow would have normally turned a human into jelly... but he knew he could be a little rough with her; a descendant of the Samurai Hiyori Busujima... she could take this punishment and more he reckoned. Still... he wasn't planning on beating her to death. He had other plans....

Molach the Torturous
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Saika Busujima Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:35 pm

A pair of blades struck him as he swung his whip slow and deliberately, forcing her to get into his personal space. His plan had worked as she easily dodged by running towards him and away from the thongs that snarled outward, even though he could command them to change direction at will. As a retired warrior who had not seen battle in some time, this woman seemed to at least proved to be slightly entertaining. The new pair of blades, her 'Kokken' or Black Keys which struck his right wrist and wedged itself under his right pectoral muscle shimmered with black energy that Molach found attractive, before noticing her anger upon the smashed holy water bottle she hit his stomach with... unaware he had been hit by the glass till he heard her reaction.

Holy water? Not even an annoyance.” He said with a sneer, as the spectacular summoning of the crows descended upon him. He chuckled again. “Such wasted ferocity...” He hummed, the birds themselves couldn't dig into his flesh...but the surge of energy from the electricity which flowed through each feather... that feeling, that familiar feeling...!

The feathered beasts swarming the demon continued their assault, and it seemed the electricity flowing through them was quite helpful. Finally, something akin to a weakness I think, but this be easier if I knew who the hell I'm dealing with! She thought, her blows glancing off his hardened steel like body, and she had to back away a moment to gather her thoughts and take a short breather. It was then she overheard the pink haired knight calling out to her in her earlier response:

Astolfo Ravillane wrote:
"He calls himself Molar the Terrible or something similar, never heard of him!" He called out to the nun, before thinking about it more deeply. "Or was it Monarch the Torturous...?" He said out loud so the nun could hear it too, if it helped in exorcising the demon from existence, then by golly he would try to help at least recall the creature's name.

She raised a brow at that, glancing over to the man/woman who had likely misheard the name. She was panting, sweat rolling down her angled chin and dripped off her silky flesh, her mouth gently agape. Her body was hunkered slightly, fists still clenched, her breasts bobbing up and down with her heavy panting. "Molar the Terrible? Get a dentist... Monarch the Torturous-" she was about to poke fun at these names when she felt a sudden sense of foreboding. That sounds almost like-- no it can't be!! "Wait-" she turned to the knight with wide, purple eyes, her glistening face turning a shade paler. "M-" she was about to say the demon's name when the demon screamed out, all the while unaware that he had undergone a similar revelation about his enemy:

MOLACH!!!!

His body without warning was engulfed with intense flames and pressure! Like an explosion, an intense force radiated outward, carrying with it the intense, sickly green flames of Hell! The fires were so intense, it instantly incinerated the birds that were summoned by the priestess! The blast also threw Lysan's gun off course, the weapon's direction altered, the heavy stock colliding with the side of Astolfo's head!

Saika cringed, her arms raised as she shot her glance back to the demon, his body exploding with a wave of fire so intense it incinerated the birds she summoned! "Nyaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" her screaming voice was quickly drowned out by the sound of the demonic roar and the flames which engulfed her! The force blew her body back in the hellish green flames that leveled the area around them, turning woodland into ashened wasteland within an instant. She held her body close, defending her exposed face as she felt the heat of the flames lick her flesh, burning her as she reflected upon the nature of her enemy.

Molach the Torturous... one of Everin Faust's top demonic generals. He is one of the most fearsome demons in the Demon Realm, who thrives off battle and conquest. His hobbies involve hunting the best warriors between the two worlds, recruiting them or devouring them. He ate my ancestor, Hiyori Busujima... but she managed to escape. She was one of the few mortals who could take Molach on and survive, let alone be consumed by him and last three days inside him... He's still alive, after all these centuries... and this flame, this intense hatred... he still remembers the pain she dealt to him. Saika thought as she glided through the flames, the intense heat was enough to cause her to black out even before her head collided with the rock. Her habit's protective head gear softened the blow somewhat, but it would leave a welt or a nasty bruise later...

When the flames vanished, Saika's smoking body was revealed. Her weapon holsters had all burned away, her pistols missing. She was still in one piece, her hair not singed off and neither were her durable clothes. Her flesh was reddened, but healing. She coughed up smoke, her curvaceous body twitching as she lay on a fine layer of smoldering ash.

Considering how close the spawn of Hiyori Busujima was, she got the fiery brunt of his flames and would have been an immolated corpse had he not reduced the energy specifically around her! She would have been lightly scalded instead of burnt to a crisp, but he liked his meat to be 'blue rare'.

When the flames that exploded outwards dissipated, Saika was now several meters away from his position- her body steaming but her flesh smooth and expos-

-she wasn't naked. Hrmm... just like her ancestor. Those clothes are quite the spectacle... I shall have to extract and study them once she's done with her trip inside me... He thought, as such a fiery blast would have normally turned the clothing to ash. Still... that would not affect the taste profile. “So that woman did rear some children before she met her doom... how I wish it was me who devoured the great Hiyori Busujima, wounded in pride, spirit and body... how she died believing she betrayed her people, her Lord and love... how she longed for a beautiful death on a battle field or in the arms of someone she loved... only to die alone, and in the most pathetic way possible. She couldn't even fend herself off as the monster ate her flesh, her sword which had caused me pain and misery- a toothpick for the lucky Wurm. I can't help but be jealous of the dumb broad (the Wurm), and angry at the human warrior who died so pitifully... she instead should have been crushed in my hands! I would have happily devoured her, so her soul could remain trapped inside my belly for all time!” Molach screamed.

She could hear the demon's deep, bellowing words. Regaining consciousness, her hazy vision focused on the stationary red figure who still seemed to loom over her despite being several meters away from her. She began to turn onto her side, wincing, crawling. "Got... to... get up." She coughed.

Doing things a little out of order, with a crack of his cat, the barbed thongs coiled around the curvy frame of Saika Busujima, the snaring tendrils gripping her tightly as electricity flowed through the whip. “I forgot to tenderize my steak, how foolish of me...” Molach grunted, yanking the whip back and swung the woman around like a rag doll! She hit trees, rocks, the earth and through burning foliage! He continued whipping her around like this, each blow would have normally turned a human into jelly... but he knew he could be a little rough with her; a descendant of the Samurai Hiyori Busujima... she could take this punishment and more he reckoned. Still... he wasn't planning on beating her to death. He had other plans....

She was too slow to react, as the painful barbs of the cat's thongs lashed around her sexy frame, tightly coiling before yanking her off her feet! "Nyaaah!" She cried, eyes clenched tight as she felt her body flying through trees, boulders, the earth. Foliage scraped across her exposed flesh, her eyes widening when she felt her stomach hit a tree with enough force to make her cough up blood! How am I still...? She thought fleetingly during her abuse, while the electricity flowing through her from the whip did nothing physically... it did spur her back into action! I can't... die... like this!! She thought, as another tree came plowing into view! She grits her bloody teeth, and twists her body to react, her feet connecting to the tree's trunk before she slammed into it! She stared at the beast with cold, fierce eyes, and channeled her own lightning magic through the whip in a surge of purple glowing branches and sparks! The electricity surging back to Molach's left hand, and on top of that her body was now shimmering with the power of Busujima Lightning! She let out a fierce roar of her own as she kicked off the tree, and began speeding towards Molach's face, one, thick, sexy leg extended out and slammed across the demon's face, her armored leg guard slamming into his face, with her magic flowing through it!

Forerunner's path - Page 5 Ddza6xn-46a46db0-6ea8-494b-b3d7-3d80bc631973
Saika Busujima
Saika Busujima
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Astolfo Ravillane Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:52 pm

"Almost... got it...!" Astolfo exclaimed, the secret chest slowly taking tangible shape before him, when he shuttered from the explosion and soon after, felt something heavy smack into his head. Almost in an instant, his vision darkened, and the young man fell onto his side, unconscious from the large double rifle's butt stock smacking into him. What.... the hell...? He thought briefly before he was consumed by the darkness.

((OOC: LMFAO)))
Astolfo Ravillane
Astolfo Ravillane
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Kavanagh Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:09 pm

Lysan was surprised by the explosion which rocked him back! He used one arm to cover his face from the intense heat and flames, and could see the Knight to his left fall over as his gun blew off course and smacked into the young person's head! "Ah... shite, sorry!" He spat out, crawling for the gun, and covered the Knight's body with his own as the flames devoured the landscape around them with intense, hellish heat!

Once the flames dissipated, he pulled himself off the pink haired warrior, and checked their pulse. Blood was running down the side of their head, but they seemed to be still alive, which was a relief. He breathed a heavy sigh, and pulled the lever above the gun to release the barrel's, and ejected both large shells from the bores before pulling another two from the rear stock's bandolier. He did all this with fluid motion, his eyes fixated on the demon and the Nun... the nun who, seemingly survived that point blank blast and was now crawling- scratch that, flailing about due to the demon's evil whip! "Damn it!" He spat, loading the weapon and snapping the barrels back into place with a loud 'click'. He took aim, but it was then he realized the woman, seemingly still alive and with fight still in her, countered with her odd purple lightning again. It was somewhat beautiful, the color of the sparking branches which flowed around her body and through the whip, back at her attacker! He realized however, even if she was conducting him like a lightbulb, that whip of his had a mind of its own. He had to intervene, quickly. He didn't have time to shoot, he dropped the rifle, and with his Shillelagh in hand, teleported himself to the woman's position. We can't fight like this, I have to save them both, I can't let someone die when I have the means to protect them. I'm not going to let something like that happen again, I can't! He mentally cried as he began to reappear by the woman in mid leap. His arms reached out for her, his body flinching from her powerful electricity and his heat. I gotta... push... through this!! He thought, his body twitching as he felt her power flowing through him like a circuit, the nerves of his arm going numb instantly as the electricity flowed through him! This, combined with the hellish heat made him feel several levels of uncomfortable, and if he wasn't built differently- he'd probably would have been a crispy critter caught on a live wire!

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh!!" He screamed, his right hand clasping hers!
Lysander Kavanagh
Lysander Kavanagh
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach the Torturous Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:45 pm

Molach smirked at Saika's sudden recovery, the bounce back and the lightning she conjured flowing through him and the kick she delivered to his face- powerful and determined! It actually made his head recoil, and he could feel one of his rear teeth rattle from the blow. "Not bad girl, but stupid nonetheless!" He explained, as he bit down on her leg! Pain would shoot through her thigh, as he flexed the cat downward, perhaps aiming to tear the leg off her like a chicken thigh- when the half leprechaun showed up. Molach's eyes flashed yellow, his dark gaze falling upon the fool who had better sense in fleeing than saving these strangers he never met. Lysan was feeling her electricity and his intense heat... and he would realize being this close also made his 'wand' exposed to it. It was beginning to smoke up like charcoal, and continued exposure would spell doom for the Shillelagh and his Leprechaun Magic! "Die, insect!" He spat, releasing Saika's leg as she was thrown down, her hand still clasped in the Leprechaun's as Molach swung his closest hand, which happened to be the one which held the cat, into Lysan! He could feel the human's wide torso connect with his firmer wrist, the casual glance was enough to snap a redwood in two!

Lysan would soar through the wasteland the demon had created like a missile, and it wasn't going to be pretty when he hit the ground! "Splat-heh heh..." He chuckled darkly, turning his attention away, licking his blackened lips. That brief encounter with Saika's thigh and leg was delicious... and with her body hitting the ground thanks to the cat's snapping thongs, decided it was time to actually inspect his prey... more intimately. He flicked his wrist up, and released the coils, Saika's body flying up and away from the binding whip and was suddenly gripped by Molach's right hand! Her soft body was like a doll in his grasp, her lower thighs sticking out from his lower palm, her head, shoulders, and breasts were jutting out from his index finger and thumb! He squeezed her tightly, her bones creaking from his tight, vice like grip. "I could turn you into jelly with a single squeeze..." He licked his lips at the prospect... when a thought crawled into the back of his mind. He had seen this scene before... that young Emperor who loved Hiyori back attacked him when he held Hiyori in a similar grip once before... so he lashed out his whip, and caught Lysan with the long, snaking coils before he hit the ground and launched him back to Molach's chest! He hit the abdomen of the demon hard! But not enough to splat like a bug on a windshield.

The man fell forwards, face planting into the dirt below where Molach now raised a hoof! "I mustn't take chances..." He began to push his weight slowly onto the man! "Mmmhmhm...you're not so 'meaty' like your ancestor Hiyori... but you've got quite the body! Supple, tone... springy." The monster snorted, his attention back to Saika, his thumb's claw running across her stomach, rolling her supple and ample bosom under his aggressive thumb. The nail squished her flesh, poked at her breast meat, her outfit surprisingly resilient against his attempts to tear it away with the claw. All the while, he put more weight on Lysan's body, forcing him to scream in agony.

Molach the Torturous
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Saika Busujima Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:22 pm

Saika's large purple eyes contracted into small dots, Molach's teeth biting deep into her thigh! "Nnnng....aaaaaahhh!!" She shrieked, her neck hanging back, her hair swaying beneath her, her fingers clenched tight, her other leg twitching! And to make things worse, the cat yanking her downwards, made her feel like he was attempting to tear her leg clean off!

"Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!"

Forerunner's path - Page 5 Saika_pain_2

She screamed, one eye closed tight, her mouth wide open, her pain stricken voice calling out! I can't bear it, so painful! Oh Gods, my leg--my leg is gonna tear off!!! She mentally cried, feeling her energy drain, her leg going numb, and could almost hear the pop when she felt something grasp her right hand. She turned, her eyes falling upon that ruggedly handsome, stupid man's face again. His eyes glowing green, his face contorted into a mix of pain and concern. "What the hell are you doing here?!" She screamed, feeling him tugging on her arm, confused how he was able to get this high up so quickly-as if he had teleported! How can he withstand my lightning or this demon's heat this close? Wait, the demon said he was Leprechaun... wait what?!

Her thoughts vanished as the pain faded from her leg, her body swinging down, her grasp on the strong man's hand slipping, breaking! A shadow passed over her face, Molach's wrist striking out, slamming into her would-be hero's chest and sent him flying! Hazoria please, protect that stupid, attractive man... he should have just left things alone-- her thoughts vanished again as she struck the ground hard! She wheezed, the wind knocked out of her, her eyes clenched tight, tears rolling down her smooth cheeks, her body twitching. "Ugh...ha..ha..." She gasped, sweat rolling down her neck, the feeling of her body snapping up into the air, only to be grabbed by the damned demon! Her eyes shot wide open again, pin pricked irises and an agape jaw.

Errgh… Hrmm!!” She grunts, struggling under the monster’s tight grip, her shoulders shifting in his tight, bone crunching grasp! “Ahhhhhhhhhhhg!! You… son of a bitch!” She spat, gasped:

Forerunner's path - Page 5 Saika_pain_1

She could feel her bones creaking, her legs crossed and twitched pedaling under his lower fingers. His fingers were rough, cruel and hot as smoldering coals. But what he did next, made her feel terror.

She watched him flick his wrist, the cat’s thongs lashed out and ensnared the man and brought him back! “What are you doing…!?” She gasped, cringing as she wiggled in his grasp. She watched the man smack into Molach’s chest, his body hitting the ground below. Why would he do that, what is he doing to him? She asked herself, but as he raised his hoof, realized he was going to snuff that stupid man’s life out!!

Forerunner's path - Page 5 Saika_pain7

“Leave him out of this Molach!” She hissed, shifting her body side to side, body jiggling in his tight clasped hand. “You’re a coward---!”

Forerunner's path - Page 5 Saika_pain_2

“-Nyaaaaah!!” Saika gasped, feeling the thumb rubbing across her belly, her breasts, his huge digit rubbing over her breasts, the feeling was like sandstone as he dragged his flesh around her large, jiggling orbs. She felt blood rushing to her face, blushing deeply, her eyes narrowing at the monster with a look of disgust. She bears her teeth at him, lidded gaze burning holes into his baleful yellow eyes.

Forerunner's path - Page 5 Saika_pain6

“Let him go…! You’ve got me, do with you want with me, but leave those two...out of this!!” She spat, her hair flowing like snakes! She clenched her teeth, and began to gather her magic again, even as the demon felt her up, and was trying to crush that poor, handsome bastard beneath her! “Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggghhh!!” Saika screamed, thunder rumbling in the sky above, and a column of lightning descended upon the demon’s forehead!

Last edited by Saika Busujima on Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Saika Busujima
Saika Busujima
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next