Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forerunner's path

+10
Nyxallis Nightsinger
Reiko Miller
Darkstorm Zero
Llejandra
Ran-Mai
Takeshi Sigara
Malacor
Chie Arakawa
Grogg
Baroness of Hell
14 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Empty Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Lysander Kavanagh Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:57 pm

Lysan was there one moment, gone the next. He had her hand in his, the feeling of the electricity flowing through his body combined with the demon's heat made him feel numb and weary, but he held on tight, ready to teleport away before his Shillelagh got too scorched- but then she was yanked away from his grasp, his hand slipped away and the demon's wrist collided into his chest. It felt like being hit by a truck, his body flying like a missile, the nun and the demon getting smaller... I... can't... let them die. He thought, before feeling the sharp crack of the whip's tendrils around his ankles, and he was being flung back! His body collided with something hard, the demon's chest like a brick wall! "UHARGH!!" Lysan's eyes white with pain, his body peeling off the demon's hard abdomen before falling a few feet onto the dirt. The ashen dirt formed around his stunned body. "Ugghh..." He groaned, trying to move, trying to crawl away... then he felt the pressure on his back! "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!" He shrieked, clenching his teeth tight, his fingers gripping the soil and ash below him, pain firing up through his body as the monster sadistically began to push weight onto him! He's gonna squish me like a bug!! He thought, and slowly craned his neck around, glancing up at the smiling demon and the entrapped woman. "Let... her.. go you bas---arrrrrrrggh!" he screamed, the pain was intense, far worse than anything he had experienced in his life!

He watched the monster's lewd demeanor to the warrior nun, his disgust rising. "Bastard..." he breathed, cringing as the pain only increased. I gotta defend meself, gotta protect these two.... I can't do that being crushed alive though! He thought, and looked over towards the unconscious knight, and the large gun he left behind. I could blink meself out there, but then she'd be at its mercy... if I pull me gun over to me, I'm still stuck!

He had to think of something quick, but got interrupted when the thunder rumbled, and the lightning struck! He covered his eyes as the purple arcs of light descended upon the demon's head! He could feel the rumbling of the bolt of lightning as it struck!
Lysander Kavanagh
Lysander Kavanagh
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach the Torturous Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:27 am

Saika Busujima wrote:Saika's large purple eyes contracted into small dots, Molach's teeth biting deep into her thigh! "Nnnng....aaaaaahhh!!" She shrieked, her neck hanging back, her hair swaying beneath her, her fingers clenched tight, her other leg twitching! And to make things worse, the cat yanking her downwards, made her feel like he was attempting to tear her leg clean off!

"Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!"

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_pain_2

She screamed, one eye closed tight, her mouth wide open, her pain stricken voice calling out! I can't bear it, so painful! Oh Gods, my leg--my leg is gonna tear off!!! She mentally cried, feeling her energy drain, her leg going numb, and could almost hear the pop when she felt something grasp her right hand. She turned, her eyes falling upon that ruggedly handsome, stupid man's face again. His eyes glowing green, his face contorted into a mix of pain and concern. "What the hell are you doing here?!" She screamed, feeling him tugging on her arm, confused how he was able to get this high up so quickly-as if he had teleported! How can he withstand my lightning or this demon's heat this close? Wait, the demon said he was Leprechaun... wait what?!

Her thoughts vanished as the pain faded from her leg, her body swinging down, her grasp on the strong man's hand slipping, breaking! A shadow passed over her face, Molach's wrist striking out, slamming into her would-be hero's chest and sent him flying! Hazoria please, protect that stupid, attractive man... he should have just left things alone-- her thoughts vanished again as she struck the ground hard! She wheezed, the wind knocked out of her, her eyes clenched tight, tears rolling down her smooth cheeks, her body twitching. "Ugh...ha..ha..." She gasped, sweat rolling down her neck, the feeling of her body snapping up into the air, only to be grabbed by the damned demon! Her eyes shot wide open again, pin pricked irises and an agape jaw.

Errgh… Hrmm!!” She grunts, struggling under the monster’s tight grip, her shoulders shifting in his tight, bone crunching grasp! “Ahhhhhhhhhhhg!! You… son of a bitch!” She spat, gasped:

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_pain_1

She could feel her bones creaking, her legs crossed and twitched pedaling under his lower fingers. His fingers were rough, cruel and hot as smoldering coals. But what he did next, made her feel terror.

She watched him flick his wrist, the cat’s thongs lashed out and ensnared the man and brought him back! “What are you doing…!?” She gasped, cringing as she wiggled in his grasp. She watched the man smack into Molach’s chest, his body hitting the ground below. Why would he do that, what is he doing to him? She asked herself, but as he raised his hoof, realized he was going to snuff that stupid man’s life out!!

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_pain7

“Leave him out of this Molach!” She hissed, shifting her body side to side, body jiggling in his tight clasped hand. “You’re a coward---!”

“-Nyaaaaah!!” Saika gasped, feeling the thumb rubbing across her belly, her breasts, his huge digit rubbing over her breasts, the feeling was like sandstone as he dragged his flesh around her large, jiggling orbs. She felt blood rushing to her face, blushing deeply, her eyes narrowing at the monster with a look of disgust. She bears her teeth at him, lidded gaze burning holes into his baleful yellow eyes.

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_pain6

“Let him go…! You’ve got me, do with you want with me, but leave those two...out of this!!” She spat, her hair flowing like snakes! She clenched her teeth, and began to gather her magic again, even as the demon felt her up, and was trying to crush that poor, handsome bastard beneath her! “Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggghhh!!” Saika screamed, thunder rumbling in the sky above, and a column of lightning descended upon the demon’s forehead!

The woman's moans filled him with delight as did the male's suffering. "Leave him out of this Molach? Leave him out?!" He mocked as he applied more pressure to Lysan's back! He also continued to roll his thumb over her ballooning breasts. He was about to add more when the bolt of lightning struck his forehead, the blast sizzling his flesh and made him stumble back, the pressure vanishing from the Leprechaun's back! "UGGGGGHHH!! Bitch!!" He exhaled, body sparking with purple energy and a splitting headache, but otherwise still had his grip firmly around her. "Oh... yes I do, and I have a plan for you indeed my sweet!" He slurred, with a vicious grin, saliva dripping from the cracks between his conical teeth. He slams her face against his chest, her cheek pressed against the hot, hard as solid granite surface and began to slide her down his highly toned abdomen. "I'm going to devour you... and you'll be spending your final days right... about... here...!" He paused when she was level with his rumbling stomach. "I was planning for a light and sweet snack," he adds, as his eyes glanced over to the unconscious pink haired cupcake before looking back into her face. "But revenge is sweeter... and savory it seems!" He slurped his tongue across his inky black lips. He rose her up again, and stomped onto the ground to launch a pillar of rock under Lysan that caused him to fly further away from them, while the lightning blast still stun him.

He brought Saika in front of his large, smiling face. The demon yawned open his now glowing mouth; the glow a deep orange and red like that of coals and embers before he then slid his rough, crimson tongue across her face, between her breasts, and curled around her chin before he slid it deeper! Dragging his slimy, foul tongue from her navel to her chin, raising her head up with the tongue's slimy tip before flicking saliva across her habit! Withdrawing the tongue he closed his eyes... and shuttered. "Mmm... you even taste like her..." He moaned, dragging his tongue across her again, but this time the tongue coiled around her shoulders and he brought his squishy, black and putrid lips around her!

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Molach_engulf_Saika

His teeth dug deep into the skin tight armor, bruising her flesh, not too deep now as he planned to deal with her the cruelest way possible. His tongue sliding across her slick features, and slipping under her large tits which were being impaled by the lower teeth! Not tearing the resilient armor yet, he began to manipulate his jaws and 'chew' on the screaming, kicking woman only partly protruding from his mouth! His hand still firmly wrapped around her arms, he began to feel her up for weaponry, disarming anything else he may have missed prior, letting the items drop down worthlessly between his hooves. She tasted amazing, and though he would have eaten her out of vengeful spite anyway, the fact he was hungry made this meal feel all the more rewarding!

"Hmmm mmmm hmmm~" He moaned, muffled by the wriggling meaty flesh!

Molach the Torturous
Private
Private

Saika Busujima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saika Busujima Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:41 am

Saika Busujima wrote:Saika's large purple eyes contracted into small dots, Molach's teeth biting deep into her thigh! "Nnnng....aaaaaahhh!!" She shrieked, her neck hanging back, her hair swaying beneath her, her fingers clenched tight, her other leg twitching! And to make things worse, the cat yanking her downwards, made her feel like he was attempting to tear her leg clean off!

"Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!"

She screamed, one eye closed tight, her mouth wide open, her pain stricken voice calling out! I can't bear it, so painful! Oh Gods, my leg--my leg is gonna tear off!!! She mentally cried, feeling her energy drain, her leg going numb, and could almost hear the pop when she felt something grasp her right hand. She turned, her eyes falling upon that ruggedly handsome, stupid man's face again. His eyes glowing green, his face contorted into a mix of pain and concern. "What the hell are you doing here?!" She screamed, feeling him tugging on her arm, confused how he was able to get this high up so quickly-as if he had teleported! How can he withstand my lightning or this demon's heat this close? Wait, the demon said he was Leprechaun... wait what?!

Her thoughts vanished as the pain faded from her leg, her body swinging down, her grasp on the strong man's hand slipping, breaking! A shadow passed over her face, Molach's wrist striking out, slamming into her would-be hero's chest and sent him flying! Hazoria please, protect that stupid, attractive man... he should have just left things alone-- her thoughts vanished again as she struck the ground hard! She wheezed, the wind knocked out of her, her eyes clenched tight, tears rolling down her smooth cheeks, her body twitching. "Ugh...ha..ha..." She gasped, sweat rolling down her neck, the feeling of her body snapping up into the air, only to be grabbed by the damned demon! Her eyes shot wide open again, pin pricked irises and an agape jaw.

Errgh… Hrmm!!” She grunts, struggling under the monster’s tight grip, her shoulders shifting in his tight, bone crunching grasp! “Ahhhhhhhhhhhg!! You… son of a bitch!” She spat, gasped:

She could feel her bones creaking, her legs crossed and twitched pedaling under his lower fingers. His fingers were rough, cruel and hot as smoldering coals. But what he did next, made her feel terror.

She watched him flick his wrist, the cat’s thongs lashed out and ensnared the man and brought him back! “What are you doing…!?” She gasped, cringing as she wiggled in his grasp. She watched the man smack into Molach’s chest, his body hitting the ground below. Why would he do that, what is he doing to him? She asked herself, but as he raised his hoof, realized he was going to snuff that stupid man’s life out!!

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_pain7

“Leave him out of this Molach!” She hissed, shifting her body side to side, body jiggling in his tight clasped hand. “You’re a coward---!”

“-Nyaaaaah!!” Saika gasped, feeling the thumb rubbing across her belly, her breasts, his huge digit rubbing over her breasts, the feeling was like sandstone as he dragged his flesh around her large, jiggling orbs. She felt blood rushing to her face, blushing deeply, her eyes narrowing at the monster with a look of disgust. She bears her teeth at him, lidded gaze burning holes into his baleful yellow eyes.

“Let him go…! You’ve got me, do with you want with me, but leave those two...out of this!!” She spat, her hair flowing like snakes! She clenched her teeth, and began to gather her magic again, even as the demon felt her up, and was trying to crush that poor, handsome bastard beneath her! “Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggghhh!!” Saika screamed, thunder rumbling in the sky above, and a column of lightning descended upon the demon’s forehead!

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Videoblocks-lightning-and-sparkling-particle-effect_brmetcghf_thumbnail-full01

Lightning, violet and raging slammed down upon the forehead of the former demonic general and Oni Commander of eon's past. Saika thinking she was free of her ordeal, allowed an opening looked down to Lysan and the other individual laying there.

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_pain8

"Forget about me, I've got this, just ru-!" Saika spoke too soon...

Molach the Torturous wrote:The woman's moans filled him with delight as did the male's suffering. "Leave him out of this Molach? Leave him out?!" He mocked as he applied more pressure to Lysan's back! He also continued to roll his thumb over her ballooning breasts. He was about to add more when the bolt of lightning struck his forehead, the blast sizzling his flesh and made him stumble back, the pressure vanishing from the Leprechaun's back! "UGGGGGHHH!! Bitch!!" He exhaled, body sparking with purple energy and a splitting headache, but otherwise still had his grip firmly around her.

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_pain9

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!” Shrieked the Hazorian Executioner as she felt the pressure around her body! My bones are screaming, I’m gonna burst like a balloon!!! Saika squirmed there in pain, throwing back her head with saliva spreading from her agape lips and tears rolling down her cheeks, feeling as though she was going to be crushed apart in Molach's vice-like grasp! She continued to struggle however, even in her agony, she wasn't going to sit quietly!!

She felt his grip ease, making her gasp for air; forcing her bobbing breasts still being rolled about under Molach's grimy thumb to rub against his boiling hot and rock hard flesh! "Bastard..." She weakly panted, before she noticed a very primal glow in his primordial eyes...!

Molach the Torturous wrote:"Oh... yes I do, and I have a plan for you indeed my sweet!" He slurred, with a vicious grin, saliva dripping from the cracks between his conical teeth. He slams her face against his chest, her cheek pressed against the hot, hard as solid granite surface and began to slide her down his highly toned abdomen. "I'm going to devour you... and you'll be spending your final days right... about... here...!" He paused when she was level with his rumbling stomach. "I was planning for a light and sweet snack," he adds, as his eyes glanced over to the unconscious pink haired cupcake before looking back into her face. "But revenge is sweeter... and savory it seems!" He slurped his tongue across his inky black lips. He rose her up again, and stomped onto the ground to launch a pillar of rock under Lysan that caused him to fly further away from them, while the lightning blast still stun him.

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_pain8

"NO!" She cried out in horror as she watched the stupid leprechaun being launched away! She thought Molach had stomped onto him, but for the moment at the very least the innocent pair were out of the picture... The Nun snapped her face back to Molach, bearing her teeth when the look of his face got Saika more concerned; as did the rumbling of his rock hard chest below her!

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_Pain11

"F-for Hazoria's sake...!" She gasped, eyes wide and full of fear before she let out a short, shrill yelp as she was soon forced up against his steaming hot chest!

"Ayyyaaah!" Hissed the Executioner, one eye closed as she felt her cheek and ear pressed against the solid mass that was Molach's chest! The heat of his body was overwhelming at this proximity, the Warrior Nun scraping her boots against his lower abdomen to try and force her cheek away from his flesh which felt as hot as sauna rocks left to steam! He spoke of devouring her, to put an end to a grudge started by her ancestor, Hiyori Busujima from over 300 years ago! "Eh...Nyaah!" Saika whined, feeling her face slide down his wide pectorals as he 'guided' her body down to an area under his left breast, her curvaceous and tall frame rubbing across his massive washboard abdomen!

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_Pain12

"Gods... please don't suffer me this indignity...!" Saika shuttered, the thought of being devoured by this man-beast and in such a lewd and detesting manner let alone the embarrassment of being caught and helpless to his whims made the Beijionese Monk sick to her stomach!

Molach the Torturous wrote:He brought Saika in front of his large, smiling face. The demon yawned open his now glowing mouth; the glow a deep orange and red like that of coals and embers before he then slid his rough, crimson tongue across her face, between her breasts, and curled around her chin before he slid it deeper! Dragging his slimy, foul tongue from her navel to her chin, raising her head up with the tongue's slimy tip before flicking saliva across her habit! Withdrawing the tongue he closed his eyes... and shuttered.

However, that knot did not vanish, seemingly only lurching upward as she was then dragged away from the demon's steaming chest and brought up to his sneering, ugly face!

The woman glared daggers into his baleful, sulfuric yellow gaze. "Wretched pig...!" She spat, defiantly as she looked from his eyes to his slimy, yellow and black teeth. She watched as his thick, grotesque tongue lewdly parted his pursed and bloated black lips; running across the lower and upper with a thick layer of slimy drool that looked almost inky black as his wretched soul! She eyed him, eyeing her... like a man starved for days upon seeing a wholesome and filling turkey or an exquisite cut of prime rib. It made her skin crawl.

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Molachmaw

Then, the monster opened his jaws, causing her to flinch from the horrid stench of sulfur and the oppressive heat of his breath! She winked an eye open, and saw the creature's red tongue that had slithered out of its cavernous, glowing maw advance towards her!

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_pain10

"K-Keep that thing away from me!!" She shrieked, her lidded gaze unable to tear away from the quivering and snaking specimen that anxiously stretched out for her trapped curvaceous form! However, she was granted no such reprieve.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" the raven haired maiden screamed in disgust as she felt his slimy, grotesque tongue curl around her neck, pressing its foul warty surface against her lips and face, making her gag convulsively before it slipped away; leaving a thick trail of slime around her face...

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_Pain13

Thick globules of Molach's saliva dripped down the flustered Maiden Executioner's pretty face. I think I'm going to puke... She detested, afraid to voice her opinion on the grounds he'd do it again or she'd get more of his filthy spittle in her mouth again... the thick viscous fluid running down her lips, chin and neck was only the beginning though as he plunged his perverted tongue down her chest and across her stomach!

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_licked2

"Hah!! Gaah!!" Moaned the woman reflexively, as she felt him curl his horrid tongue across her entire body. He did so in a way which kept Saika trapped in his grasp, pinned into his palm with a violating clawed thumb as he lewdly had his way with her warm, squishy body!

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_pain4

"Haahhh...ahhh...!" Moaned the Hazorian Executioner, her face flustered, her mouth agape as she felt that horrid tongue violate her body; glazing her skin tight bodysuit with his baleful saliva and greasy tongue! She could feel everything as if she was naked!

Gods... its like I can feel his tongue against my bare flesh! Oh gods, this is horrifying! So impure, so... indecent!! Ahh... dammit, the bastard is running his tongue across my flower...! Hahh... oh... heavens above, this is a bloody nightmare!! She internally struggled as she moaned and yelped involuntarily, her flustered face glaring down at his tongue as she watched him lap at her curvaceous body with glee!

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_licked

The way Saika's bodysuit was constructed was the same as Lady Hiyori Busujima's, her ancestor, designed as such by the sly old Kiriko Kamikura herself. It maximizes speed and offensive abilities allowing one's full body to make use of unrestricted movement that couldn't be slowed by heavy fabrics. This may make one to believe then the suit would lack defense, and while true to some extent, it is imperative to know such suits when utilized by Busujima Blood are granted defense and offensive defense. The Busujima ability to conjure lightning at will rather than call upon the forces of mana and magic gives them an edge over most, as they can conduct the electricity throughout their body without physical harm to themselves. The fabrics to allow such are quite elastic and supple, allowing Busujima's wearing such Kamikura Bodysuits a formidable defense along with supplemented segments of light armor and plating like Saika had with her attire. However... as she tried to utilize her innate ability to zap Molach's tongue, she found herself at a loss for words as his saliva trolling down her curvaceous form seemed to dull her electrical abilities...? H-how can this be? Wait... my lightning... its grown weaker? My body's too alarmed to channel it properly, all I'm doing is adding extra 'zest' to his taste buds! Dammit, I'm truly lost to this monster's depredation to my body!! Mentally bemoaned the horrified Priestess!

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_licked3

Things got worse as he clenched her squishy body tightly once more, saliva running down her body and off her dangling legs below as she let out a yelp of surprise as he angled her head closer to his putrid onyx lips!

"Oh no!!"

Molach the Torturous wrote:"Mmm... you even taste like her..." He moaned, dragging his tongue across her again, but this time the tongue coiled around her shoulders and he brought his squishy, black and putrid lips around her!

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_pain10

"Oh no! Please, I beg of you!" Saika pleaded, her wide eyes glaring at the approaching tongue that glides across her face and chest once more, her chin resting on his defiling tongue as it carried her terrified face deeper into his glowing maw! "NO! PLEASE!!" Saika shrieks as she feels the slimy ebony flesh of Molach's lips descend upon her back! "No! No no no!"

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Molachmaw

Saika peered into the humid, glowing cavern ahead of her; the monster's crimson tongue giving her breasts another curl which wrapped around to her back and constricted against her plush body like a boa constrictor! The gleaming heat of Molach's gullet made the nun cringe, her body shuttering as she came to the realization that she was going to be consumed by this freak! "Eyyyaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!" the Hazorian Monk screamed, her lidded eyes haphazardly looking up as the lips began to enclose around her head and shoulders! "By the Gods, NO!" She pleaded, as the lips began to form across her back and her plush tits!

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_pain3
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-!!"

Molach the Torturous wrote:His teeth dug deep into the skin tight armor, bruising her flesh, not too deep now as he planned to deal with her the cruelest way possible. His tongue sliding across her slick features, and slipping under her large tits which were being impaled by the lower teeth! Not tearing the resilient armor yet, he began to manipulate his jaws and 'chew' on the screaming, kicking woman only partly protruding from his mouth! His hand still firmly wrapped around her arms, he began to feel her up for weaponry, disarming anything else he may have missed prior, letting the items drop down worthlessly between his hooves. She tasted amazing, and though he would have eaten her out of vengeful spite anyway, the fact he was hungry made this meal feel all the more rewarding!

"Hmmm mmmm hmmm~" He moaned, muffled by the wriggling meaty flesh!

CRUNCH!!

Saika felt the teeth grind against her back and her abdomen, as her blood curdling cry became silenced to an abrupt, wimpering groan that sharply ended with the emptying of her lungs! "-ack!"
Forerunner's path - Page 6 Saika_pain9
The woman felt the Megas Salchi like teeth of her enemy dimple the flesh of her skintight suit and her flesh and bone underneath! Her arms manipulated by the shifting of Molach's perverse tongue as he brought his teeth upon her gauntlets and wrists!

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!" The woman whined, tears rolling down her saliva covered face as the heat of his throat began to make her body slick with sweat within moments of sliding deeper into his foul maw!

"Please... don't do this...!" She cried, unable to keep her front now confronting her impending doom; of being chewed alive before being eaten or otherwise! She lay on her cheek against his slimy tongue as his teeth continued to prod and knead her body, his fingers peeling away hidden weaponry while his tongue and teeth continued to roll against her titillating figure!

Forerunner's path - Page 6 Ddz4ygy-ab14eff0-5cdf-452b-ae64-d22adbff9583

"Nyaahh..." Saika weakly protested as his tongue slipped out of his maw and rammed between her crotch and her thighs! She couldn't kick nor protest with her thick and shapely thighs and long sexy legs thanks to his mitts squeezing her legs shut as he proceeded to explore and slither his disgusting, rancid tongue between her legs! She shuttered, unable to scream due to her lungs lacking the air when his bite took the wind from her. She lay there, helpless, trying to move her entrapped lower body in an attempt to... do something to slip free! She tried to fry him with her lightning again, but even she could barely channel a static shock one would obtain from a shaggy carpet by this point! All she could do now was lay there as he chewed away at her Holy armor and moan in agony!
Saika Busujima
Saika Busujima
Private
Private

Molach the Torturous and Lysendia Crestmane like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6