Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn.

+29
Darbus D'Rock
Jeana Rubette
Remus Lionheart
Enigma
Riley Pearce
Celia Thompson
Mizuki
Kisara Westwind
Liri Rheneria
Mayor Todd
Edgar Holden
Trisha Sturm
Rufus Ainsworth
Silas Hawkes
Shamu Meruruusa
Random Mobs
Rinmi Urakami
Rue Duskcrest
Rubycus Sievers
Desozir Equinus
Reiko Miller
Vicent Shadowrein
Haruka Sanada
Mink
Vincent Valor
Aika
Liru
Grant
Rufus Tenik
33 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 7 Empty Re: The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn.

Post  Huei the Bunny Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:37 pm

BastionCon wrote:"Ooh yes, then I'll take the the Sobekian Special and some of the Rougland Ale to wash it down. 90 gilex is a little steep, but I had a good haul. I might see about a vacancy. For charges, just put everything on my card." Kieran reached down to his Sheikah Slate and pulled out his card to start a tab. His mouth watered at the thought of a platter of meat, no matter the type.

He'd have to keep closer track of his finances than he thought as well if a single night at the inn was going to cost 90 gX. But that was a problem for Future Kieran. Today's Kieran was going to stuff his face until he couldn't move. Oh man, some smoked meat and maybe salted jerky. Medium Rare and Well done steaks. Maybe a kabob or five. He beamed at Huei while fantasizing about his meal, exuding an air of genuine excitement that was almost childlike in its splendor.

Despite his being lost in fantasy, Kieran's acute senses picked up on a large Sobekian seating himself two booths down. He licked his chops while throwing a predator eye Huei's way. He didn't judge others based on their looks but rather the intent in their eyes. And he was getting a bad feeling from this large fellow with a blade slung across his back. He wore decorative jewelry across his body as well from head to toe. Kieran wouldn't say anything just yet on the off chance he possibly misjudged the intentions of the lizardman, but he'd stay on his toes in case he tried anything.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 7 Lambo-1-16-2

"Oh-oh? The Saurian Special? I mean... are you sure?" she chuckled. A single glance down and into his large, trusting eyes mad Huei blush a little. "I mean... I guess if you're appetite is yernin' for it then, I'm not one to judge!" She smiled and recorded the order and took his card. "I'm sure Melvin can get the old machine out~" She hummed, sliding the card between her breasts. "I'll be back with your receipt and room key presently, hon~" She hummed with a playful wink before leaving the table. Huei grabbed another round of beers for a few of her other customers before turning to Melvin behind the counter and handing him the order slip and card. She then quickly off loaded her charges, returned, grabbed the card as Melvin looked pale. "Whats wrong?" The bunny girl asked, blinking.

"Its... its a Black Diamond Card. I only seen like, three of these. One was Rufus Tenik... its an unlimited balance type card. Whoever the pint-sized elf is, he's got a no limit credit." He replied.

Huei blinked at this. "Huh, he's just a cute little guy from my end. You sure its real?" She inquired, looking between Kieran and Mel.

"Positive it is, you can't fake these. DNA linked and all that, it wouldn't work if its not in a certain proximity. I mean, I'm not complaining so long as we're being paid and the card's workin'. He could have murdered some poor bastard for it- as long as it runs through I can give two shits. Just make sure he's comfortable, Hue."

To this she smirked. "Well, I treat all my customers the same boss. To me, they're all royalty unless they prove themselves otherwise~" She winked, before leaning over the counter, plump breasts squished against the bar's surface; she bent one knee, heel to her plump rump now visible to all- including Kieran- as he drew him a beer from the tap from the opposite side of the bar. She then swished that cotton tail of hers before making her way back to the elf in question. "Here's your beer, Sir~" She winked. "Your card as well, I'll be back with your room key as soon as our esteemed cleaning staff ensure your room is clean and ready for-" She began the blue haired bunny was cut off by a gruff and loud voice: "REFILL!!"

This was followed by the slam of the wooden, cask like mugs used for the larger creatures who frequent the pub. She looked back, and saw it was the Sobekian that the elf had eyed earlier, and smiled. "Be right with ya darlin'!" She hummed sweetly, before turning to face the elf again. "Your food should be ready in a bit, I'll have one of the other gals bring you some bread and water to snack on~" Huei smiled, showing her pearly whites and slightly larger buck teeth before blushing and covering her plush lips. "Hmhm~" She hummed closing her eyes before heading over to the Sobekian with a filled wooden pitcher like mug already filled up by Mel in the meantime. For the rabbit, it was like lifting a feather pillow as she brought it over to the towering, well built and sneering crocodile man. "Sorry about that darlin', here's you're refill~" She smiled sweetly. She didn't show fear around the bigger beasties, though intimidating they could be. She slid it before him, and smiled up at him. "Need anythin' else, love?" She smiled, ears and cotton tail twitching.
Huei the Bunny
Huei the Bunny
Private
Private

Mayor Todd and BastionCon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:54 pm

Huei the Bunny wrote:
BastionCon wrote:"Ooh yes, then I'll take the the Sobekian Special and some of the Rougland Ale to wash it down. 90 gilex is a little steep, but I had a good haul. I might see about a vacancy. For charges, just put everything on my card." Kieran reached down to his Sheikah Slate and pulled out his card to start a tab. His mouth watered at the thought of a platter of meat, no matter the type.

He'd have to keep closer track of his finances than he thought as well if a single night at the inn was going to cost 90 gX. But that was a problem for Future Kieran. Today's Kieran was going to stuff his face until he couldn't move. Oh man, some smoked meat and maybe salted jerky. Medium Rare and Well done steaks. Maybe a kabob or five. He beamed at Huei while fantasizing about his meal, exuding an air of genuine excitement that was almost childlike in its splendor.

Despite his being lost in fantasy, Kieran's acute senses picked up on a large Sobekian seating himself two booths down. He licked his chops while throwing a predator eye Huei's way. He didn't judge others based on their looks but rather the intent in their eyes. And he was getting a bad feeling from this large fellow with a blade slung across his back. He wore decorative jewelry across his body as well from head to toe. Kieran wouldn't say anything just yet on the off chance he possibly misjudged the intentions of the lizardman, but he'd stay on his toes in case he tried anything.

"Oh-oh? The Saurian Special? I mean... are you sure?" she chuckled. A single glance down and into his large, trusting eyes mad Huei blush a little. "I mean... I guess if you're appetite is yernin' for it then, I'm not one to judge!" She smiled and recorded the order and took his card. "I'm sure Melvin can get the old machine out~" She hummed, sliding the card between her breasts. "I'll be back with your receipt and room key presently, hon~" She hummed with a playful wink before leaving the table. Huei grabbed another round of beers for a few of her other customers before turning to Melvin behind the counter and handing him the order slip and card. She then quickly off loaded her charges, returned, grabbed the card as Melvin looked pale. "Whats wrong?" The bunny girl asked, blinking.

"Its... its a Black Diamond Card. I only seen like, three of these. One was Rufus Tenik... its an unlimited balance type card. Whoever the pint-sized elf is, he's got a no limit credit." He replied.

Huei blinked at this. "Huh, he's just a cute little guy from my end. You sure its real?" She inquired, looking between Kieran and Mel.

"Positive it is, you can't fake these. DNA linked and all that, it wouldn't work if its not in a certain proximity. I mean, I'm not complaining so long as we're being paid and the card's workin'. He could have murdered some poor bastard for it- as long as it runs through I can give two shits. Just make sure he's comfortable, Hue."

To this she smirked. "Well, I treat all my customers the same boss. To me, they're all royalty unless they prove themselves otherwise~" She winked, before leaning over the counter, plump breasts squished against the bar's surface; she bent one knee, heel to her plump rump now visible to all- including Kieran- as he drew him a beer from the tap from the opposite side of the bar. She then swished that cotton tail of hers before making her way back to the elf in question. "Here's your beer, Sir~" She winked. "Your card as well, I'll be back with your room key as soon as our esteemed cleaning staff ensure your room is clean and ready for-" She began the blue haired bunny was cut off by a gruff and loud voice: "REFILL!!"

This was followed by the slam of the wooden, cask like mugs used for the larger creatures who frequent the pub. She looked back, and saw it was the Sobekian that the elf had eyed earlier, and smiled. "Be right with ya darlin'!" She hummed sweetly, before turning to face the elf again. "Your food should be ready in a bit, I'll have one of the other gals bring you some bread and water to snack on~" Huei smiled, showing her pearly whites and slightly larger buck teeth before blushing and covering her plush lips. "Hmhm~" She hummed closing her eyes before heading over to the Sobekian with a filled wooden pitcher like mug already filled up by Mel in the meantime. For the rabbit, it was like lifting a feather pillow as she brought it over to the towering, well built and sneering crocodile man. "Sorry about that darlin', here's you're refill~" She smiled sweetly. She didn't show fear around the bigger beasties, though intimidating they could be. She slid it before him, and smiled up at him. "Need anythin' else, love?" She smiled, ears and cotton tail twitching.  

"Yeah, I do Darlin'! What would it take for me to get you to spend a night with me? I'll treat you right and take you to a reputable joint." The Sobekian roared with laughter and began to move his hand closer to Huei, leaning against the table that strained under his enormous weight. "You're gorgeous baby. Let's blow this low class place and get started early. You can call me Xantik Lo'ake. I know how to make a woman feel appreciated." He said with a lick of his chops in a grating voice that made an attempt at suavity but came off as trying too hard.

Xantik then pulled out a large wad of paper bills and slapped them on the table. "I bet you no average customer in recent times has walked in with so much gilex. So whaddya say?" Xantik leaned in with his left arm spread out to keep Huei from backing away, his hulking frame eclipsing even the tall bunny woman's.

Kieran wanted to see how Huei would handle herself before intervening. The last thing he needed was to possibly start a bar fight and be held responsible for the damages....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Mayor Todd and Huei the Bunny like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Huei the Bunny Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:13 am

BastionCon wrote:
Huei the Bunny wrote:

"Yeah, I do Darlin'! What would it take for me to get you to spend a night with me? I'll treat you right and take you to a reputable joint." The Sobekian roared with laughter and began to move his hand closer to Huei, leaning against the table that strained under his enormous weight. "You're gorgeous baby. Let's blow this low class place and get started early. You can call me Xantik Lo'ake. I know how to make a woman feel appreciated." He said with a lick of his chops in a grating voice that made an attempt at suavity but came off as trying too hard.

Xantik then pulled out a large wad of paper bills and slapped them on the table. "I bet you no average customer in recent times has walked in with so much gilex. So whaddya say?" Xantik leaned in with his left arm spread out to keep Huei from backing away, his hulking frame eclipsing even the tall bunny woman's.

Kieran wanted to see how Huei would handle herself before intervening. The last thing he needed was to possibly start a bar fight and be held responsible for the damages....

Huei felt sweat roll down the side of her head. Oh a Casanova type... well, a tryhard one... greaat... Internally complained the blue hare, as she backed half a step into his arm, her plush bum riding up against his scaly hide. Ugh... did he even bathe these scales? I've seen better Sobekians than this one. I don't think he even attempted to bathe before arriving in town! She thought, but kept her smile. "Well, that's... nice of you to say of lil' ol me! And reaaally temptin' Xantik, but I am on shift right now and I'm not that kinda gal anyhow, you know?" She says with her hands up in a playful wave of her wrists. She then realized what that came off as, and immediately shook her head. "I mean, not that you look like the type to pick up people of potential ill repute! I'm sure you do know how to treat a woman like she feels right, and all that! I'm jus-" she paused as he set the wad of half crumpled money and notes onto the table and she blinked at it. "...Well, I've just seen my first Black Diamond card, so sorry that beats that..." She said with a small voice, but being honest. "Also... about fifteen of these look like grocer coupons from the general store down the way..." She noted, tapping the pile of rolled bills.
Huei the Bunny
Huei the Bunny
Private
Private

Mayor Todd likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:45 am

Huei the Bunny wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Huei the Bunny wrote:

[imghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/715992095978160230/1156715004549152868/lambo-1-16-2.png?ex=65e8ea4b&%3Bis=6519eecb&%3Bhm=f53a7a1673bb31b190d51e2cd6125861416407e4fa0e1a9d468b570c56e3d995&is=65d6754b&hm=8997030cd2b67f5a4ba8c84d80427e1040c41544fa5f0b29f5934bf1423ebc43&[/img]

Huei felt sweat roll down the side of her head. Oh a Casanova type... well, a tryhard one... greaat... Internally complained the blue hare, as she backed half a step into his arm, her plush bum riding up against his scaly hide. Ugh... did he even bathe these scales? I've seen better Sobekians than this one. I don't think he even attempted to bathe before arriving in town! She thought, but kept her smile. "Well, that's... nice of you to say of lil' ol me! And reaaally temptin' Xantik, but I am on shift right now and I'm not that kinda gal anyhow, you know?" She says with her hands up in a playful wave of her wrists. She then realized what that came off as, and immediately shook her head. "I mean, not that you look like the type to pick up people of potential ill repute! I'm sure you do know how to treat a woman like she feels right, and all that! I'm jus-" she paused as he set the wad of half crumpled money and notes onto the table and she blinked at it. "...Well, I've just seen my first Black Diamond card, so sorry that beats that..." She said with a small voice, but being honest. "Also... about fifteen of these look like grocer coupons from the general store down the way..." She noted, tapping the pile of rolled bills.  

"Grocer coupons? These are all legitimate Gilex bills!" Xantik snarled in response to Huei's accusation, reptilian eyes narrowing in rage. "Fuck this. I was trying to be polite and not act like the stereotypical Sobekian brute. But this bitch accused me of stuffing my wad." Xantik also shouted, the irony lost on himself of his own last statement.

With his hand already touching Huei's bubbly bum, he decided to tighten his grip while whipping his right arm across the table to secure her left arm. His meaty digits wrapped tightly around her curvaceous body and squished her buxom chest above his right thumb. Frightened yelps and screams only intensified his actions as the Sobekian's jaw opened wide and he stuffed Huei into his maw! He gorged himself on the taste of her bare flesh and ran his tongue all over her beautiful face and chest, slapping her ass while her thick thighs and legs pedaled at the empty air.

Kieran was already on his feet by the time Xantik threw his arm across the table only to find two smaller lizardmen standing guard at the booth. "Stand back pretty boy, the boss is working." One of them snapped in a raspy voice. These two stood at roughly 6 feet tall, armed with spears and leather armor fitted across their bodies. They towered over Kieran of course, but they had no idea what was in store for them.

The elf hunter sighed and was really wanting to avoid violence. But there was always somebody somewhere wanting to harass those just going about their day. "Guess this pretty boy is gonna have to teach everyone a lesson." Kieran said in a stoic voice before lowering his posture and dashing in between the pair. He snapped the right one's spear in half with a simple chop, garnering a surprised shout and hiss from the Sobekian.

He knew this battle was going to be easy by delivering a quick three hit combination to his opponent's torso, striking hard enough to render him unconscious and possibly break some bones. The tough scales of the lizardman prevented any internal injuries, but he crumpled to the ground with faded eyes soon after.

"What the fuck? You asshole!" His partner shouted, still processing exactly what he just saw. In his astonishment, his body moved without thought and stabbed his spear at Kieran's midsection. The skilled warrior saw it coming from a mile away however, deflecting the weapon with a simple flick of his left arm. In retaliation, Kieran threw out a jump kick that launched the remaining foe across the room and inadvertently into his boss Xantik!

The huge Sobekian was taking his time in devouring Huei, but he missed his henchman being launched at him entirely and was struck square in the torso by his body. The impact caused him to throw his head back and swallow to catch breath entirely by accident, sending Huei plummeting directly into his stomach in one gulp as well! Kieran cursed at his completely boneheaded move and looked around the rest of the bar to see if there were anymore of Xantik's cronies to deal with first...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Huei the Bunny Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:25 am

BastionCon wrote:
Huei the Bunny wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Huei the Bunny wrote:

"Grocer coupons? These are all legitimate Gilex bills!" Xantik snarled in response to Huei's accusation, reptilian eyes narrowing in rage. "Fuck this. I was trying to be polite and not act like the stereotypical Sobekian brute. But this bitch accused me of stuffing my wad." Xantik also shouted, the irony lost on himself of his own last statement.

With his hand already touching Huei's bubbly bum, he decided to tighten his grip while whipping his right arm across the table to secure her left arm. His meaty digits wrapped tightly around her curvaceous body and squished her buxom chest above his right thumb. Frightened yelps and screams only intensified his actions as the Sobekian's jaw opened wide and he stuffed Huei into his maw! He gorged himself on the taste of her bare flesh and ran his tongue all over her beautiful face and chest, slapping her ass while her thick thighs and legs pedaled at the empty air.

Kieran was already on his feet by the time Xantik threw his arm across the table only to find two smaller lizardmen standing guard at the booth. "Stand back pretty boy, the boss is working." One of them snapped in a raspy voice. These two stood at roughly 6 feet tall, armed with spears and leather armor fitted across their bodies. They towered over Kieran of course, but they had no idea what was in store for them.

The elf hunter sighed and was really wanting to avoid violence. But there was always somebody somewhere wanting to harass those just going about their day. "Guess this pretty boy is gonna have to teach everyone a lesson." Kieran said in a stoic voice before lowering his posture and dashing in between the pair. He snapped the right one's spear in half with a simple chop, garnering a surprised shout and hiss from the Sobekian.

He knew this battle was going to be easy by delivering a quick three hit combination to his opponent's torso, striking hard enough to render him unconscious and possibly break some bones. The tough scales of the lizardman prevented any internal injuries, but he crumpled to the ground with faded eyes soon after.

"What the fuck? You asshole!" His partner shouted, still processing exactly what he just saw. In his astonishment, his body moved without thought and stabbed his spear at Kieran's midsection. The skilled warrior saw it coming from a mile away however, deflecting the weapon with a simple flick of his left arm. In retaliation, Kieran threw out a jump kick that launched the remaining foe across the room and inadvertently into his boss Xantik!

The huge Sobekian was taking his time in devouring Huei, but he missed his henchman being launched at him entirely and was struck square in the torso by his body. The impact caused him to throw his head back and swallow to catch breath entirely by accident, sending Huei plummeting directly into his stomach in one gulp as well! Kieran cursed at his completely boneheaded move and looked around the rest of the bar to see if there were anymore of Xantik's cronies to deal with first...

"Oh shit!" She cupped her mouth, sweat rolling down the sides of her face. Damn this double shift! I let that slip! She thought, before gasping at Xantik's grip! "Oh I'm so sorry! I'm working a double shift but thats no excuse for me being so rude Si----AAHH!?!" She gasped as his other hand gripped her other arm! "Wh-what?!" She gasped, his firm grip on her plush body made her squeak like a real rabbit! A thick digit betwixt her bouncing bosom made her look down and then up with white eyed terror! His jaws widening over her! "I didn't mean-aahmmmmph!!" Her voice quickly became muffled as she felt her hands cupping Xantic's shoulders, her head and shoulders deep in the sobekian's throat! Her ears folded back, saliva rolling down her back, across her face and neck as her plush breasts filled out the back of his jaw and in turn ballooned his cheeks! Her ass jutted outside the tip of his snout, her white cotton tail twitching violently under it as he slapped her jiggly cheeks! "MMmmmpph!!" Huei screamed in shock, head in the darkness of the moist throat, just making out the undulating flesh rippling around her! Her long, thick and shapely legs kicked and swung violently as she tried to push herself outside, with her hands!

"Let me out!!" She screamed, her balled fists banging on his rough, scaly shoulders! She continued to kick as her shapely rear end showed itself off to all in the bar, who either stood in silent fear, didn't care or cheered. Melvin was ducking under the bar to grab the shotty when he saw the dangerous lizardmen leer his way so held his hands up in defense. All the while Huei continued to scissor her spread thighs vigorously!

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I TAKE IT BACK, I'M NOT SORRY YOU FILTHY SCALY PURSE! I'VE SEEN FAR BETTER LOOKING SOBEKIANS IN MY TIME HERE, SO FUCK Y-" She began her rant when suddenly she felt the world shift! "-HUH?!" She gasped, before the tight chamber around her body and head widened! "OH FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC--------!!" The rabbit shrieked as her legs kicked frantically as Xantic's head snapped back violently, his eyes bulging as wide as his throat as Huei the sexy bunny slinked her way down his expanding throat! Her bare legs kicking violently all the way down, visible through his neck scales as his belly expanded to accommodate for Huei's girth and shape! His armor strained out, his stomach sagged with a hearty bounce as Huei's voice vanished entirely! The bunny girl was swallowed whole!

GULP!

Inside, Huei blinked repeatedly. She was in a tight, slimy environment that was dark and stank like hell. "Ugggggh... not again!" She moaned! This makes it six times this year now! She lamented, as she tried to struggle in the very restrictive and noisy innards of the Sobekian, Xantic. She had her knees across her chest, her back was on the lower end of the stomach, her heels lost outside the sphincter of the stomach, which were promptly belched up soon after her entry into the stomach! She felt fizzling fluids across her back and sides... nothing new to her there. "Ugh... please, let that be a chicken bone against my breast..." She sighed, reaching over and... looked at the skull of a Beijionese Priestess. She knew that due to the headdress and the scraps of white and red robes inside the slimy interior. Fine black hair still clung to much of the skull as she felt her stomach lurch. "...yeah, show a woman a very fine time. You ate a damn priestess...!" She groaned, shivering before letting out a frustrated scream that barely could be heard outside the armored gator's thick scaly hide!
Huei the Bunny
Huei the Bunny
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:47 am

Huei the Bunny wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Huei the Bunny wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Huei the Bunny wrote:

"Oh shit!" She cupped her mouth, sweat rolling down the sides of her face. Damn this double shift! I let that slip! She thought, before gasping at Xantik's grip! "Oh I'm so sorry! I'm working a double shift but thats no excuse for me being so rude Si----AAHH!?!" She gasped as his other hand gripped her other arm! "Wh-what?!" She gasped, his firm grip on her plush body made her squeak like a real rabbit! A thick digit betwixt her bouncing bosom made her look down and then up with white eyed terror! His jaws widening over her! "I didn't mean-aahmmmmph!!" Her voice quickly became muffled as she felt her hands cupping Xantic's shoulders, her head and shoulders deep in the sobekian's throat! Her ears folded back, saliva rolling down her back, across her face and neck as her plush breasts filled out the back of his jaw and in turn ballooned his cheeks! Her ass jutted outside the tip of his snout, her white cotton tail twitching violently under it as he slapped her jiggly cheeks! "MMmmmpph!!" Huei screamed in shock, head in the darkness of the moist throat, just making out the undulating flesh rippling around her! Her long, thick and shapely legs kicked and swung violently as she tried to push herself outside, with her hands!

"Let me out!!" She screamed, her balled fists banging on his rough, scaly shoulders! She continued to kick as her shapely rear end showed itself off to all in the bar, who either stood in silent fear, didn't care or cheered. Melvin was ducking under the bar to grab the shotty when he saw the dangerous lizardmen leer his way so held his hands up in defense. All the while Huei continued to scissor her spread thighs vigorously!

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I TAKE IT BACK, I'M NOT SORRY YOU FILTHY SCALY PURSE! I'VE SEEN FAR BETTER LOOKING SOBEKIANS IN MY TIME HERE, SO FUCK Y-" She began her rant when suddenly she felt the world shift! "-HUH?!" She gasped, before the tight chamber around her body and head widened! "OH FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC--------!!" The rabbit shrieked as her legs kicked frantically as Xantic's head snapped back violently, his eyes bulging as wide as his throat as Huei the sexy bunny slinked her way down his expanding throat! Her bare legs kicking violently all the way down, visible through his neck scales as his belly expanded to accommodate for Huei's girth and shape! His armor strained out, his stomach sagged with a hearty bounce as Huei's voice vanished entirely! The bunny girl was swallowed whole!

GULP!

Inside, Huei blinked repeatedly. She was in a tight, slimy environment that was dark and stank like hell. "Ugggggh... not again!" She moaned! This makes it six times this year now! She lamented, as she tried to struggle in the very restrictive and noisy innards of the Sobekian, Xantic. She had her knees across her chest, her back was on the lower end of the stomach, her heels lost outside the sphincter of the stomach, which were promptly belched up soon after her entry into the stomach! She felt fizzling fluids across her back and sides... nothing new to her there. "Ugh... please, let that be a chicken bone against my breast..." She sighed, reaching over and... looked at the skull of a Beijionese Priestess. She knew that due to the headdress and the scraps of white and red robes inside the slimy interior. Fine black hair still clung to much of the skull as she felt her stomach lurch. "...yeah, show a woman a very fine time. You ate a damn priestess...!" She groaned, shivering before letting out a frustrated scream that barely could be heard outside the armored gator's thick scaly hide!

Kieran watched Xantik's belly bulge and could see it visibly moving as Huei squirmed within. Well shit, good job Kieran. You got the sexy ass waitress eaten. I can only hope he doesn't have potent stomach acid. "Sorry for what's about to go down, Old Timer!" Kieran called out to Mel, suspecting the coming brawl was probably going to have a lot of structural damage around the bar.

"Hey scaly! Over here! Spit her out or I'll lay you out like I did your cronies." Kieran threatened as he approached Xantik, all 5'2" of him. "Wait, you took them down? You guys must be slacking. We're gonna start hitting the gym every day for a month. But you'll take me down. Haha....ha...HAHAHAHA!!" The Sobekian erupted into a fit of unrestrained laughter, amused to no end at the thought of this elf who was barely half his height playing the part of hero. "Hehe~ Listen little man, a word of advice. You're a pretty boy and can probably attract the attention of women just by looking at them. But others of us have to actually try when it comes to women. Seeing as I just had a full meal and I need to take a set, I'll let you go without crippling you." Xantik tried to shoo Kieran away before collapsing onto the table of the his booth, Huei still audibly and visibly struggling within his stomach.

"Ah, it's time to quiet her. Stomach acid do your stuff." Xantik mumbled and grabbed his stomach, focusing to flood it with more potent acid. He was gifted with greater control over his stomach unlike his two henchman and the rest of his gang, letting him rapidly digest prey with a bit of extra effort. The bunny girl's scream grew ever louder and frantic as he then downed his alcohol in one gulp, sitting up with eyes closed and releasing a gigantic burp that shook the wood beneath him.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Kieran simply stated before casting off his cloak. Xantik obviously wasn't expecting him to leap onto the table and lash with a devastating chop to the Sobekian's throat. "Blgah!" He coughed and spat, totally taken aback by the force of the chop. How could just a little runt hit so damn hard?! His scale should have stopped any kind of unarmed attack from hurting. Kieran then surprised him further by grabbing his snout and leaping forward off of the table, sending them both crashing to the ground with Xantik laid out flat.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 7 Randy-orton-rko

Wooden splinters and dust were kicked up around the bar as Xantik was left in a daze, too stuffed to properly respond and left laid out by Kieran's attack. He still hadn't spit out the waitress though so this was going to require more rough negotiation...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Huei the Bunny Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:11 am

Outside, Xantic's belly rumbled loudly as the bunny girl kicked and squirmed like no tomorrow! She was swimming in not just one body's worth of bones, but potentially three as she saw some blond hair strands and crimson. "C'mon, you ate three people before you even GOT HERE! How the fuck can you still be this hungry?!" Screamed the rabbit woman within, her body still painfully bunched up, just barely able to extend her bare feet inside the Sobekian's stomach! "C'mon... c'mon!" She screamed, when it suddenly got very hot and painful! "Wah?! HA!" She gasped, feeling biting, hot acid slosh its way into the stomach chamber! "Oh crap! C'mon man!!! I'm sorrrry!!" She spat, and screamed, wincing as she felt the painful singing of the acids rolling down her flesh, her skin slowly turning pink while her clothes began to have holes burn into them! "No no no no no, you can't digest me!! I have a record!! I'm not going to become your permanent meal!!" She spat, pounding her heels again on the slimy fleshy interior, before the entire world turned on itself! "AHHH!" She shrieked, now sitting up inside the sobekian!

Xantic's belly scales squirmed, and the faint shape of Huei's terrified face was seen under his chest plate, an area close to the scaly bastard's pelvis, before her face sank into his gurgling gut again, and the sound of gurgling within got more intense!

"Someone, HELP!" She screamed desperately! Her tits bouncing as she thrashed about inside the rapidly filling stomach! She didn't know how much longer she had as the bones of the previous victims floated about her head as she gasped for air in the small pocket available to her in this stinging hot tub from hell!!
Huei the Bunny
Huei the Bunny
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:32 am

Huei the Bunny wrote:Outside, Xantic's belly rumbled loudly as the bunny girl kicked and squirmed like no tomorrow! She was swimming in not just one body's worth of bones, but potentially three as she saw some blond hair strands and crimson. "C'mon, you ate three people before you even GOT HERE! How the fuck can you still be this hungry?!" Screamed the rabbit woman within, her body still painfully bunched up, just barely able to extend her bare feet inside the Sobekian's stomach! "C'mon... c'mon!" She screamed, when it suddenly got very hot and painful! "Wah?! HA!" She gasped, feeling biting, hot acid slosh its way into the stomach chamber! "Oh crap! C'mon man!!! I'm sorrrry!!" She spat, and screamed, wincing as she felt the painful singing of the acids rolling down her flesh, her skin slowly turning pink while her clothes began to have holes burn into them! "No no no no no, you can't digest me!! I have a record!! I'm not going to become your permanent meal!!" She spat, pounding her heels again on the slimy fleshy interior, before the entire world turned on itself! "AHHH!" She shrieked, now sitting up inside the sobekian!

Xantic's belly scales squirmed, and the faint shape of Huei's terrified face was seen under his chest plate, an area close to the scaly bastard's pelvis, before her face sank into his gurgling gut again, and the sound of gurgling within got more intense!

"Someone, HELP!" She screamed desperately! Her tits bouncing as she thrashed about inside the rapidly filling stomach! She didn't know how much longer she had as the bones of the previous victims floated about her head as she gasped for air in the small pocket available to her in this stinging hot tub from hell!!

Huei's fierce struggles urged Kieran to sad excuse for a 'fight' quickly. "Spit her out or this is only going to get worse." He ordered once and gave the Sobekian a few seconds to comply. When he answered by only soft growls, Kieran pulled the reptile out of the booth and walked over to his tail. From there, he flipped his foe over so he was sprawled out on the ground on his back.

Kieran proceeded to viciously kick Xantik several times in his right ribs, moving up and down his large body before switching to his left side. After his opponent had been battered up and down, he then marched back to his tail and grabbed it with one final threat. "Spit her out NOW."

"Fuck...you elf." Was the only answer prompting Kieran to sigh inwardly. "Don't say I didn't warn you." With the large tail tucked under his right arm, Kieran then whipped it upward with all his strength. With power belying his small stature, Xantik was lifted several feet into the air before being slammed back into the ground with a loud crack. Kieran proceeded to repeat the mashing two more times, leaving the ground cracked and Xantik moaning in utter defeat.

"Ok ok, you...win. I'm fucking done." The Sobekian grumbled before sitting up on all fours and opening his maw. He began to retch and convulse before regurgitating a still alive Huei onto the floor, covered in grunge and lingering stomach acid. "Now get the fuck out of here while I'm still feeling charitable." Kieran threatened and watched the glowering lizardman grab his henchman then flee the bar, leaving behind his bundle of cash that Kieran claimed for himself.

"I hope you're okay. Here ya go, you can use this to cover up and clean yourself off if you need to." Kieran immediately ran over to Kieran with his cloak in hand, offering it to her with a genuine smile.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 7 84fa5d966946d06a7b577f6808aec3dd
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Huei the Bunny Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:55 am

Huei felt her face hit the acid, closing her eyes tight so she wouldn't become blinded as she held her breath! She curled up into a tiny ball, shivering as the acid bit at her, stung her flesh. The thought of becoming nothing but bones and some fur and hair scared her, as the world seemed to pound around her. She felt pain as she could feel some of the blows dealt to the beast, but before long she felt her body rushing! It reminded her when she was eaten by that dragon kin that didn't agree with her... she got a full tour from that one, and it was... not pretty! Oh Gods, I better not be going into your intestines!! She mentally cried, before she suddenly was in the cooler embrace of the open air! "PHWA...!!" Gasped a startled, wide eyed Huei as she crawled upon the wooden floorboards of the Inn and Pub! "HAh...hah... hah...!" She panted, gasping and spitting up bile. "That... guy... ate three others... before me *cough*." She weakly stated, shivering, wiping her long ears repeatedly as she huddled into a ball... before her eyes fell upon the handsome visage of the little elf. "Huh..? It's... you... from before!" She gasped, jaw agape given his unassuming appearance. She blinked her long, slimy lashes as he hands her his cloak and she took it gratefully and wrapped it around her, smirking with a bashful look, looking down and away. "Thanks~" She says, eyes darting back to him again.
Huei the Bunny
Huei the Bunny
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:08 am

Huei the Bunny wrote:Huei felt her face hit the acid, closing her eyes tight so she wouldn't become blinded as she held her breath! She curled up into a tiny ball, shivering as the acid bit at her, stung her flesh. The thought of becoming nothing but bones and some fur and hair scared her, as the world seemed to pound around her. She felt pain as she could feel some of the blows dealt to the beast, but before long she felt her body rushing! It reminded her when she was eaten by that dragon kin that didn't agree with her... she got a full tour from that one, and it was... not pretty! Oh Gods, I better not be going into your intestines!! She mentally cried, before she suddenly was in the cooler embrace of the open air! "PHWA...!!" Gasped a startled, wide eyed Huei as she crawled upon the wooden floorboards of the Inn and Pub! "HAh...hah... hah...!" She panted, gasping and spitting up bile. "That... guy... ate three others... before me *cough*." She weakly stated, shivering, wiping her long ears repeatedly as she huddled into a ball... before her eyes fell upon the handsome visage of the little elf. "Huh..? It's... you... from before!" She gasped, jaw agape given his unassuming appearance. She blinked her long, slimy lashes as he hands her his cloak and she took it gratefully and wrapped it around her, smirking with a bashful look, looking down and away. "Thanks~" She says, eyes darting back to him again.

"Not a problem at all. I'm glad you didn't become a meal for that bastard. I'd have done more and made him pay for eating three others, but I want to keep enemies to a minimum. Take a seat over here if you want to." Kieran offered Huei a hand and guided her over to his booth so she could sit down while cleaning herself off. "Don't worry about the cloak either, it can be washed." He told the waitress not to worry about his cloak and averted his gaze now that even more of her voluptuous body was exposed.

"Don't worry about the Sobekian again either, I'll stick around for a while to make sure he doesn't come back." Kieran assured Huei he'd make sure Xantik and his cronies wouldn't return for fear of a repeat beatdown. "I heard what you said to him too. He wasn't lying about the money being legitimate. I think you deserve it more than he does." Kieran also pulled out the money Xantik left behind and offered it to Huei, feeling she deserved it far more than an easily triggered lizardman.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Huei the Bunny Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:17 am

She silently followed him back to his booth, and let the gap in his cloak show a little more, so that her savior could see a little more skin on purpose. "Thanks..." She repeated, blushing as she looked to the side. "I... was rather rude to him though, my brain sometimes spills out of my mouth when I'm overworked. I could have deescalated this had I been more prompt with what I said." She says with a sigh, feeling a little more guilty. "Nah, I don't need it. Use it to pay for your Saurian Special, as it costs roughly 250 gX on its own, but it comes with almost endless drinks heh." She winked at him. "How about a round on me, for my savior!" She exclaimed to the few who yet remained within the pub, eliciting a cheer from the others who couldn't act or didn't for one reason or another. She wasn't too concerned with that, finding her surviving it all the best outcome. "Honestly, you did great Mr. Hero~" She winked, wiping her face with his cloak before leaning in and kissing his cheek. She'd have hugged him as well... but didn't want to get him all messy. On that note, she'd need to get cleaned up... and maybe get another one of her uniforms from the break room, as this one was on verge of tearing. Huei's pale flesh still tingled and was pink and red in some areas, but they were superficial burns that would go away soon. Her voluminous body jiggled yet as she slid close to her savior's side, in spite of her prior worry of getting him a little slimed~
Huei the Bunny
Huei the Bunny
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:11 pm

Huei the Bunny wrote:She silently followed him back to his booth, and let the gap in his cloak show a little more, so that her savior could see a little more skin on purpose. "Thanks..." She repeated, blushing as she looked to the side. "I... was rather rude to him though, my brain sometimes spills out of my mouth when I'm overworked. I could have deescalated this had I been more prompt with what I said." She says with a sigh, feeling a little more guilty. "Nah, I don't need it. Use it to pay for your Saurian Special, as it costs roughly 250 gX on its own, but it comes with almost endless drinks heh." She winked at him. "How about a round on me, for my savior!" She exclaimed to the few who yet remained within the pub, eliciting a cheer from the others who couldn't act or didn't for one reason or another. She wasn't too concerned with that, finding her surviving it all the best outcome. "Honestly, you did great Mr. Hero~" She winked, wiping her face with his cloak before leaning in and kissing his cheek. She'd have hugged him as well... but didn't want to get him all messy. On that note, she'd need to get cleaned up... and maybe get another one of her uniforms from the break room, as this one was on verge of tearing. Huei's pale flesh still tingled and was pink and red in some areas, but they were superficial burns that would go away soon. Her voluminous body jiggled yet as she slid close to her savior's side, in spite of her prior worry of getting him a little slimed~

"That's still no reason for him to try and kill you. I'll stick around and make sure he doesn't come back to cause any trouble." Kieran narrowed his eyes at the thought of Xantik's attack for such a petty reason, but it was over and done now. What he wasn't expecting was Huei to lean in and give him a peck on the cheek, causing his cheeks to blush profusely. "Oh well uh, it was nothing. Truly." Kieran laughed awkwardly and flashed another smile as the cheers from the remaining patrons that cared died down.

He didn't care that Huei was covered in slime and grunge either. "Are you going to be ok? I hope it doesn't hurt." He pointed out the parts of her skin that were still pink and overly red though she brushed them aside as superficial. Kieran didn't object when she slid closer. Close enough he could feel the warmth emanating from her body and her breast even brush against his arm, jiggling with each breath she took. Play it cool Kieran. Don't just stare at the pretty bunny lady's chest and drool. He took a long swig of his drink while trying to decide what to talk about next. Kieran had gotten a bit rusty at small talk after spending so much time the past few months roughing it.

At the same time Huei and Kieran were sitting together, two more attractive patrons wandered into the bar with youthful smiles and clipboards in hand. They reminded him of college students as they sauntered up to the bar and began to ask the bartender a few questions.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 7 FzgA0n9XsAIcdLI
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Mayor Todd, Babs Salvatore and Huei the Bunny like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Babs Salvatore Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:11 pm

Babs who was ready to, excuse the pun, hop in to the fray after enjoying the free meal given to her by Huei instead hung back when she watched the pygmy elf take care of the lot of lizardmen and Sobekian who had eaten Ms. Huei. After all was said and done, Babs watched the Sobekian Xantic and his cronies leave with lidded eyes, before making her way over to Elf and rabbit girl, who just announced a free round of beer on her! She was going to ask the waitress if she was fine, but... after looking at Huei snuggling up to her savior, Babs smirked and decided not to intervene. Still... that Sobekian looked somewhat familiar... its why she thought the well dressed one in the far side of the room looked suspicious. She just couldn't put a finger on why... If not for my charge taking residence next to my radiator, I'd be free to follow those goons out... the Bounty Huntress thought, before taking another free mug of beer from the barman.

It was then a pair of college students came walking up to the barman, Mel, with a clipboard in hand. Oh? Well... this ought to be good. Are they here from city hall to try and actually get 'funds' to tarmac the street? Good luck getting donations girls... She thought with a smirk, leaning against the bar with a hand cupping her right cheek, her left hand raising the mug to her lips.

Last edited by Babs Salvatore on Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babs Salvatore
Babs Salvatore
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Huei the Bunny Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:21 pm

BastionCon wrote:
Huei the Bunny wrote:She silently followed him back to his booth, and let the gap in his cloak show a little more, so that her savior could see a little more skin on purpose. "Thanks..." She repeated, blushing as she looked to the side. "I... was rather rude to him though, my brain sometimes spills out of my mouth when I'm overworked. I could have deescalated this had I been more prompt with what I said." She says with a sigh, feeling a little more guilty. "Nah, I don't need it. Use it to pay for your Saurian Special, as it costs roughly 250 gX on its own, but it comes with almost endless drinks heh." She winked at him. "How about a round on me, for my savior!" She exclaimed to the few who yet remained within the pub, eliciting a cheer from the others who couldn't act or didn't for one reason or another. She wasn't too concerned with that, finding her surviving it all the best outcome. "Honestly, you did great Mr. Hero~" She winked, wiping her face with his cloak before leaning in and kissing his cheek. She'd have hugged him as well... but didn't want to get him all messy. On that note, she'd need to get cleaned up... and maybe get another one of her uniforms from the break room, as this one was on verge of tearing. Huei's pale flesh still tingled and was pink and red in some areas, but they were superficial burns that would go away soon. Her voluminous body jiggled yet as she slid close to her savior's side, in spite of her prior worry of getting him a little slimed~

"That's still no reason for him to try and kill you. I'll stick around and make sure he doesn't come back to cause any trouble." Kieran narrowed his eyes at the thought of Xantik's attack for such a petty reason, but it was over and done now. What he wasn't expecting was Huei to lean in and give him a peck on the cheek, causing his cheeks to blush profusely. "Oh well uh, it was nothing. Truly." Kieran laughed awkwardly and flashed another smile as the cheers from the remaining patrons that cared died down.

He didn't care that Huei was covered in slime and grunge either. "Are you going to be ok? I hope it doesn't hurt." He pointed out the parts of her skin that were still pink and overly red though she brushed them aside as superficial. Kieran didn't object when she slid closer. Close enough he could feel the warmth emanating from her body and her breast even brush against his arm, jiggling with each breath she took. Play it cool Kieran. Don't just stare at the pretty bunny lady's chest and drool. He took a long swig of his drink while trying to decide what to talk about next. Kieran had gotten a bit rusty at small talk after spending so much time the past few months roughing it.

At the same time Huei and Kieran were sitting together, two more attractive patrons wandered into the bar with youthful smiles and clipboards in hand. They reminded him of college students as they sauntered up to the bar and began to ask the bartender a few questions.

Huei gripped Kieran's arm through his cloak and pulled him close. "Aww, you're such a sweetie hon!" She squeed, closing her big blue eyes as she gently shook him side to side in the booth. "Seriously, I thank you for savin' my life! If you hadn't hopped in... I shutter to think! These burns will heal up before tomorrow, just a little wash and they'll be right as rain!" She giggled.

Mel at the bar counter, slid Babs a mug of ale when the pair of women approached the bar, clipboards in hand. He sighed, cleaning a shot glass out with his eyes closed. "We don't accept charities nor do we do donations. If ya want a job, you'll have to be able to lift at least 80 pounds, work long hours with little pay and with something trying to grab your ass or bite it, or both..." he sighed in a bored, monotone manner. "If you want a drink its 5 Gilex local, 10 to 15 based on import and location..." he sighed again.
Huei the Bunny
Huei the Bunny
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:42 pm

"Ah that's awesome! I was worried for a second." Kieran beamed as Huei shook him back and forth. "Well, you know what room I'm staying in. Once you get washed up, just feel free to stop on by and return my cloak." He replied absentmindedly, not realizing how the waitress might interpret his 'offer'. Kieran wasn't naive but just too nice for his own good sometimes. At the very least, he wasn't coming off as a sleazebag like Xantik.

Back at the bar, the two college girls looked at Mel with slight confusion. "What? No, we're here to conduct a poll for a class study. I'm Jaen and this is my friend Nefia." The redhead said with a bubbly tone while motioning to her taller, slightly more mature looking friend. "A pleasure to meet you. We just wanted to get your thoughts on the current relations between the so called 'predators and prey'. Do you think relations between the two types are in a good place or not? If not, how might they be improved?" Neifa asked while adjusting her glasses. Jaen held up her clipboard and pulled up her short shorts as well. Both girls were utterly genuine in their question and paid no mind to the damage in the bar, assuming it might be standard for such an establishment.

In the booth, Kieran downed the last of his ale and decided to chat up Huei a little more while she was recovering. "So Huei, what's there to do for fun around here? I've got a decent haul after my last hunting trip and have some money to burn. Any actives for two people?" He made no effort to hide his intentions of asking out the buxom bunny woman, especially with how friendly she was acting.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Mayor Todd likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Babs Salvatore Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:24 pm

Babs couldn't help but overhear thanks to her sensitive ears, and let out a squawk-snort chuckle before slamming her right fist onto the table's surface. "HA! That's rich!" She chortled at the question being asked. Granted, she had seen some get along very well, hell at the main guild branch in Breland there was BB and Mai who seemed to be in a relationship of sorts, but this question was wild and crazy! "Ahhh..." She sighed, still half chuckling.
Babs Salvatore
Babs Salvatore
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Huei the Bunny Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:38 pm

BastionCon wrote:"Ah that's awesome! I was worried for a second." Kieran beamed as Huei shook him back and forth. "Well, you know what room I'm staying in. Once you get washed up, just feel free to stop on by and return my cloak." He replied absentmindedly, not realizing how the waitress might interpret his 'offer'. Kieran wasn't naive but just too nice for his own good sometimes. At the very least, he wasn't coming off as a sleazebag like Xantik.

Back at the bar, the two college girls looked at Mel with slight confusion. "What? No, we're here to conduct a poll for a class study. I'm Jaen and this is my friend Nefia." The redhead said with a bubbly tone while motioning to her taller, slightly more mature looking friend. "A pleasure to meet you. We just wanted to get your thoughts on the current relations between the so called 'predators and prey'. Do you think relations between the two types are in a good place or not? If not, how might they be improved?" Neifa asked while adjusting her glasses. Jaen held up her clipboard and pulled up her short shorts as well. Both girls were utterly genuine in their question and paid no mind to the damage in the bar, assuming it might be standard for such an establishment.

In the booth, Kieran downed the last of his ale and decided to chat up Huei a little more while she was recovering. "So Huei, what's there to do for fun around here? I've got a decent haul after my last hunting trip and have some money to burn. Any actives for two people?" He made no effort to hide his intentions of asking out the buxom bunny woman, especially with how friendly she was acting.

Huei blinked at this offer. "Oh...oh... okay." She said, blushing as she looked down, and half covered her face with his cloak. ...I mean, I wouldn't be opposed~ She thought, as her big blue eyes darted back to him.

"Huhn?" Mel gruffly replied. "Are you both smoking Junk Weed or somethin'? This is a bar if you didn't read the sign outside..." He grumbled, as Babs began to laugh further down the counter.

"Huhn?" Huei blinked, snapping out it as the elf asked her what there was to do for fun in the area. "Well, this is a frontier town, with little law and little morals. It depends on your definition of 'fun'. To be honest, I'm only saving up enough money here to eventually move to Breland where I can be a famous actress! This place is far more boring than Danton City, unless you're into gambling, women and alcohol. Even the school house up the road was the Dragon Alley Pub before it burnt down and the God Stratus sent the rest of it into orbit!" She chuckled. "Oh, right, I never got your name hon~" She smirked at him:

Blush
Huei the Bunny
Huei the Bunny
Private
Private

BastionCon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:57 pm

"Oh! I'm sorry. I got caught up in everything, normally I'm more polite than this. My name's Kieran, and that's it. I'd give you my last name but I honestly can't remember it. That's a bit of a long story..." Kieran replied somewhat solemnly before turning his attention back to the task at hand. "That's awesome you want to move away and become an actress! Dreaming big is one of the things that makes life worth living. Well how's this? Is it okay if I treat to a night on the town and you can show me what there is to do around here? Otherwise I'll just be collapsing into bed early." Kieran asked out Huei then and there. Why not take the shot he figured. The question was immediately followed a loud growl of his stomach that prompted Kieran to inadvertently look toward the kitchen.

"Oh well we'll just mark you down as no comment then." Nefia replied and wrote a small sentence across her clipboard. "Ok ma'am, would you care to give us your thoughts? You already seem to have a strong opinion." Jaen spoke up and walked toward Babs, being the more hotheaded and confrontational of the two. Nefia's tight jeans swished as her wide hips sauntered after Jaen, failing to notice the looks the two out of place girls were getting. "Yes please. We want the honest opinion of anyone that's willing to tell us." She added more politely, ready to write down whatever the bounty hunter might be willing to say.

BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Babs Salvatore and Huei the Bunny like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Babs Salvatore Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:23 am

BastionCon wrote:
"Oh well we'll just mark you down as no comment then." Nefia replied and wrote a small sentence across her clipboard. "Ok ma'am, would you care to give us your thoughts? You already seem to have a strong opinion." Jaen spoke up and walked toward Babs, being the more hotheaded and confrontational of the two. Nefia's tight jeans swished as her wide hips sauntered after Jaen, failing to notice the looks the two out of place girls were getting. "Yes please. We want the honest opinion of anyone that's willing to tell us." She added more politely, ready to write down whatever the bounty hunter might be willing to say.

She blinked up at the two women with a raised brow. "...what's all this for, anyway? Its a class study you said, but I find the topic quite odd. You're not with St. Michaels are ya? I heard that quack Dr. Reiri was back, but anyone in the business knows that vampire's only kink is being eaten by predators, hell she pays some to eat her out of 'research'!" She exclaimed, before sighing. "Want my honest opinion? I grew up in a Domescan Raider Tribe, and in the Domescadian Desert? Its kill or be killed. Sure, some more predatory species get along better with people like you and me these days, I can actually share a bar with Sobekians who don't want to take a chunk out of my curvy ass for a change." She paused to take a sip of her beer. "Ah.... but in the Desert up there? Any Apophi, Lamia, lizard beast, what have you sees you? You're an easy meal. 125,822 calories keeps a creature fed, and in case ya'll aren't good at linking things together, thats the total calorie count of a human with all their organs included." She leaned on the counters, turning to face them with her head propped up on her left hand as she waved her right arm. "So wanna know my thoughts? I think not much changes. Its where there's supposed 'law and order' that you may see preds and preys working side by side... but whos to say they're simply ignoring their primal instincts just to mingle with us? What kind of life is that, having to pretend what you're not?" She asked in turn.

She slapped the counter. "Have a beer on me ladies." She began, before returning to hers. "A less cynical response says we may be able to branch the gap better in the future. I know a creature by the name of 'Body Bag', he's a bounty hunter like me. Kinda insect, reptile... not rightly sure what he is to be honest." She paused, taking a long sip from her free beer. "...but he travels with another bounty hunter, Mai. They've been working close together for a few years I think? Maybe two or three? Before I became a bounty hunter, I was told this by the Captain of the Breland Guard. They seem to get along just fine. If there were more people like them? I'm sure the prey and pred gap would be meaningless." Babs finished.
Babs Salvatore
Babs Salvatore
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Huei the Bunny Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:40 am

BastionCon wrote:"Oh! I'm sorry. I got caught up in everything, normally I'm more polite than this. My name's Kieran, and that's it. I'd give you my last name but I honestly can't remember it. That's a bit of a long story..." Kieran replied somewhat solemnly before turning his attention back to the task at hand. "That's awesome you want to move away and become an actress! Dreaming big is one of the things that makes life worth living. Well how's this? Is it okay if I treat to a night on the town and you can show me what there is to do around here? Otherwise I'll just be collapsing into bed early." Kieran asked out Huei then and there. Why not take the shot he figured. The question was immediately followed a loud growl of his stomach that prompted Kieran to inadvertently look toward the kitchen.

"Kieran, huh? Cute name... but that sounds terrible, I'm so sorry....!" Huei gasped while gripping his arm. "Well, I'm all ears if ya wanna talk about it, hehe, Rabbit-Kin pun~" she giggled, winking at him again. "Hehe, thanks hon, it's a dream indeed. There was plenty of opportunity in Danton, but it was too competitive and I wouldn't rise too far even if I made it to the top in my hometown. Breland's where its at." Huei said with a melancholic sigh and a faint smile.

Her ears twitched, then she blinked and turned to him with a flustered face. "You wan't me to show you around this armpit of a town? Heheh, you're funny, and cute~" She giggled. "...well, there isn't much. But I can show you some of the nicer places this giant horse shoe has in store!" She giggled, closing her eyes as she smiled. She was referring to how the city only had one main 'street' which bent around. If you were to look from above the city, it was a large 'U' shape, with one of those lines connecting to the main road which lead West to Danton City and the same stretch West which lead between the 'Twin Peaks' and further East to the Ithteca Mountain Chain and Ithteca City itself. Both ends of this 'U' pointed Westward towards Danton, nearly 500 miles away and Beijio which was further still. She would lead him around and finish at this overlook 'dead end' road.

"It's not a big tour, so we may have to improvise if we want it to last~" She whispered into his ear in a playful, almost salacious manner. She giggled femininely after this, and pulled back to catch his expression. "But, I have to wash and change first!" Huei giggled.
Huei the Bunny
Huei the Bunny
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:16 am

"Very interesting. But in most civilized areas of Galiavan there's plenty of food that consuming people isn't necessary. And have you ever pondered the higher female population of Galiavan?" Nefia asked after noting down Babs' responses and asked more questions. "I'll take you up on that beer. Nefia here is a little more stuffy and doesn't party as much." Jaen pointed to the bar whenever Mel might get around to bringing her a beer, noting down the responses as well.

"You know the Professor? We haven't met her per se, but we're following her curriculum with a substitute in the meantime. What was that about she pays predators to eat her?" Jaen was all in on the gossip while garnering a sigh from her classmate. "Jaen, don't start spreading rumors. You NEED to pass this assignment with an almost perfect score or else you'll fail the course." The raven haired of the two stated quite studiously and was met with an exaggerated groan. "Ugh, this polling is so boring though. And why did we have to come to such an out of way area? We could have polled enough people back in Ithteca." Jaen continued to whine. "Because the further we travel, the more extra credit we get. Which, need I remind you again, is required for YOU to pass." Her classmate crossed her arms and cocked her hips, exasperating Jaen but finally convincing her to be somewhat serious.

"We can make it last as long as you want. I'll consider it a win since I'll be spending time with such a gorgeous woman. It'll all be my treat." Kieran beamed and confirmed the date, holding off on one of his original objectives for the time being. I can ask the bartender about the picture later. We both deserve a good time tonight. "Oh yeah, go clean off and take as long as you need. If I'm not here, I'll be in my room whenever you're done. I'll stake out the place and make sure those we don't have anymore trouble." He stated once again, eyes locking on to the door as he engaged in a watchful vigil.

"That little elf fuck and rabbit bitch don't know who they fucked with. Huei, eh? Lives just over this way too. How careless to just leave firewood sitting out in her living room..." Xantik snapped as he and his cronies approached the apartment building Huei lived in, having obtained her address through connections in the town.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Huei the Bunny likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Babs Salvatore Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:41 am

BastionCon wrote:"Very interesting. But in most civilized areas of Galiavan there's plenty of food that consuming people isn't necessary. And have you ever pondered the higher female population of Galiavan?" Nefia asked after noting down Babs' responses and asked more questions. "I'll take you up on that beer. Nefia here is a little more stuffy and doesn't party as much." Jaen pointed to the bar whenever Mel might get around to bringing her a beer, noting down the responses as well.

"You know the Professor? We haven't met her per se, but we're following her curriculum with a substitute in the meantime. What was that about she pays predators to eat her?" Jaen was all in on the gossip while garnering a sigh from her classmate. "Jaen, don't start spreading rumors. You NEED to pass this assignment with an almost perfect score or else you'll fail the course." The raven haired of the two stated quite studiously and was met with an exaggerated groan. "Ugh, this polling is so boring though. And why did we have to come to such an out of way area? We could have polled enough people back in Ithteca." Jaen continued to whine. "Because the further we travel, the more extra credit we get. Which, need I remind you again, is required for YOU to pass." Her classmate crossed her arms and cocked her hips, exasperating Jaen but finally convincing her to be somewhat serious.

She smirks. "You'd think that, but I follow the Valor Family logic." She explained, raising her glass to the Valor Clan, Galiavan's stalwart defenders of anything that bites in the night... or well, they were till they fell from grace and near extinction. Vincent Valor was a professor now, a drunken shell of a famed demon hunter who worked out of Beijio. He and Professor Reiri wouldn't get along well... on account of the 'fangs'. I can only imagine an interaction between those two... She thought, before looking up at the other one. She smiled. "Ahhh... cut most of the classes cuz the teach is out? So naughty~" She teased, as she pounded the counter: "MEL! I ASKED FOR A GODSDAMN BEER, I HAVE COIN!" She spat, holding up several platinum coins:

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 7 Gilex_side_1_emboss_zpshnsanpgn_by_minamajikina77-dbf4p9q
The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 7 Gilex_side_2_emboss_type_zpsdjjjuptx_by_minamajikina77-dbf4pa3
(rest of the currency found here as I just found out xD (link))

She was then met by six mugs. "Well you wanna party Jaen? Well can't party without booze, amiright?!" She chuckled slinging an arm around the woman and raising a glass! "Oh sure! My mother used to work for her in the 30s, a real taskmaster and she even used my mom as bait sometimes! But with some of the more 'sentient' or 'civilized' persuasion, she'd ask them to volunteer, and if that didn't work out, she'd pay'em... like I'm talking:" She paused, taking out a very neatly folded blue bill:

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 7 Gilex_bill__1000__by_minamajikina77-dbpcpvj

"-a briefcase filled with these bills, with a stack as high as one of Mel's sammiches!" She explained. "Thats two columns worth, in an eight by six row lining the case from edge to edge! She's a centuries old vampire after all, nearly all of them are loaded!" She explained. "I tell you, she mainly did it to feel somethin', cuz my mom would recount how upon a return visit the leech would be glowin' like a light bulb!" She chuckled.
Babs Salvatore
Babs Salvatore
Private
Private

BastionCon and Huei the Bunny like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Huei the Bunny Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:02 am

BastionCon wrote:"We can make it last as long as you want. I'll consider it a win since I'll be spending time with such a gorgeous woman. It'll all be my treat." Kieran beamed and confirmed the date, holding off on one of his original objectives for the time being.

Huei had an... interesting reaction to this:

LOL-wah..?

D-did he...? N-no, I'm just playing into this the way I think I'm hearing thi-

BastionCon wrote:"Oh yeah, go clean off and take as long as you need. If I'm not here, I'll be in my room whenever you're done. I'll stake out the place and make sure those we don't have anymore trouble." He stated once again, eyes locking on to the door as he engaged in a watchful vigil.

I!...Have no idea...

She slapped her cheeks, causing the hood to slink against her voluminous body and reveal a little more cleavage than before, almost a peak of her pink nipples before she caught the cape and quickly covered up! "Ahem, yes! I mean-" She began as Mel called her over. "-One sec." She then got up and moved to the counter, before bringing over the large platter of various meats fried and stewed, kebab-ed and baked, boiled or otherwise. A 128,000 calorie meal made fit for a man-eating creature, or at least a pleasant snack. "Welp, hope you're hungry! Its a Saurian sized meal for sure~" She giggled, before returning to Mel. The pair conversed quietly and she nodded, before vanishing amidst the crowd of the tavern and inn. She was heading into the staff room to collect some things before she'd make a quick stop elsewhere to take a shower whilest Keiran ate.
Huei the Bunny
Huei the Bunny
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:37 am

"I'm sure she'd love to take you up on that offer, but we really do have more to do today. Isn't that right, Jaen?" Nefia elbowed the redhead and was answered by another groan. "UUuuggghhh. I'd love to party with you, but she's right. We're on something of a tight schedule and have a lot to finish up. Thanks a lot of for taking the time to answer our questions. Can we get your name?" Jaen pouted but thanked Babs for the offer before asking her name for their interview.

"Sure thing, you know where to find me!" Kieran practically drooled upon being brought his food. He was so, so hungry and didn't even wait for Huei to walk away before digging into the smorgasbord of meat. He pulled a kebab of steak and beef up first then bit into it from the bottom, scooping off all the meat in one go. He gave everything a few hearty bites before noisily swallowing with a hearty gulp, thus beginning his feast.

Dish after dish vanished alongside mugs of ale as Kieran worked his way through the Saurian special, his tiny frame packing away more than four-fifths of the meal before he was utterly stuffed.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit. That was delicious. I haven't eaten that much in so long. I can barely even move." Kieran looked down at his stuffed stomach though it didn't bulge like that of a normal person. Most of the nourishment went to the upkeep of his battle trained body, rekindling his strength to an extent he didn't even know he had lost. Before being stricken with amnesia, Kieran would consume large portions of food in a single day though not usually to the extent of what he just ate. It helped to fuel his prodigious strength and honed senses as he had unknowingly been limiting himself over the last six months.

"Oh hell, what do I do with the rest of this food? No way I can finish it now but I don't know if this place will let me store it away. Fuck it." Kieran shrugged and pulled out his Sheikah Slate before storing the last three plates of food inside. Anyone watching would see the plates of drumsticks, steak, and kabobs transform into bright blue lights that then flew into his Slate to be consumed later. "There we go. Those'll keep for a few days. Hot damn I love this thing." Kieran kissed the Slate and slumped back in the booth. Now he could just enjoy the ambience of the bar and give Huei time to return.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Babs Salvatore and Huei the Bunny like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Babs Salvatore Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:55 am

BastionCon wrote:"I'm sure she'd love to take you up on that offer, but we really do have more to do today. Isn't that right, Jaen?" Nefia elbowed the redhead and was answered by another groan. "UUuuggghhh. I'd love to party with you, but she's right. We're on something of a tight schedule and have a lot to finish up. Thanks a lot of for taking the time to answer our questions. Can we get your name?" Jaen pouted but thanked Babs for the offer before asking her name for their interview.

"Sure thing, you know where to find me!" Kieran practically drooled upon being brought his food. He was so, so hungry and didn't even wait for Huei to walk away before digging into the smorgasbord of meat. He pulled a kebab of steak and beef up first then bit into it from the bottom, scooping off all the meat in one go. He gave everything a few hearty bites before noisily swallowing with a hearty gulp, thus beginning his feast.

Dish after dish vanished alongside mugs of ale as Kieran worked his way through the Saurian special, his tiny frame packing away more than four-fifths of the meal before he was utterly stuffed.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit. That was delicious. I haven't eaten that much in so long. I can barely even move." Kieran looked down at his stuffed stomach though it didn't bulge like that of a normal person. Most of the nourishment went to the upkeep of his battle trained body, rekindling his strength to an extent he didn't even know he had lost. Before being stricken with amnesia, Kieran would consume large portions of food in a single day though not usually to the extent of what he just ate. It helped to fuel his prodigious strength and honed senses as he had unknowingly been limiting himself over the last six months.

"Oh hell, what do I do with the rest of this food? No way I can finish it now but I don't know if this place will let me store it away. Fuck it." Kieran shrugged and pulled out his Sheikah Slate before storing the last three plates of food inside. Anyone watching would see the plates of drumsticks, steak, and kabobs transform into bright blue lights that then flew into his Slate to be consumed later. "There we go. Those'll keep for a few days. Hot damn I love this thing." Kieran kissed the Slate and slumped back in the booth. Now he could just enjoy the ambience of the bar and give Huei time to return.

She frowned. "Really? Aw man, here I thought I'd be able to hang out with people my age for once!!" She whined, before sighing and then smirking. "Barbra Salvatore. Friends call me Babs!" She recited with a smirk. "Bounty Hunter extraordinaire!" She added with a hearty laugh before she turned her attention to the pint sized elf again, noting he was missing his other half. Holy shit... She mentally noted, watching him scarf down a bunch of food! After watching for several minutes and now with more beers than she could potentially take on herself, she had a fun idea. "Oi! Little Elf Hero!" She called out to him, waving her hand. "Why don't you help me slam these down before they get too warm? Its somethin' to do while you wait for yer date!" She teased, unaware that was what he was in fact doing!
Babs Salvatore
Babs Salvatore
Private
Private

BastionCon and Huei the Bunny like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next