Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn.

+29
Darbus D'Rock
Jeana Rubette
Remus Lionheart
Enigma
Riley Pearce
Celia Thompson
Mizuki
Kisara Westwind
Liri Rheneria
Mayor Todd
Edgar Holden
Trisha Sturm
Rufus Ainsworth
Silas Hawkes
Shamu Meruruusa
Random Mobs
Rinmi Urakami
Rue Duskcrest
Rubycus Sievers
Desozir Equinus
Reiko Miller
Vicent Shadowrein
Haruka Sanada
Mink
Vincent Valor
Aika
Liru
Grant
Rufus Tenik
33 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn.

Post  Kisara Westwind Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:36 am

Mizuki wrote:
Kisara Westwind wrote:Kisara had parked her hoverbike outside, and strode on in without waiting for her friends. Her cat ears twitching atop her head as the 5'7 woman waltzed her way to the bar and took a seat. "An ale!" She demanded, her sharp teeth smiling similar to that of a shark's as she laughed maniacally to herself, the lolipop jutting from the corner of her lips started losing its glow. She had to refill it with Nagasane oil later, as she was losing her fix, but she didn't have to worry about finding some; this was Jemial fucking city! This place was the capital of sin and debauchery, and of illicit plants off limits to Nekomimi like herself normally that was! Soon her mug arrived, and she pulled the pop from her lips, swinging the saliva off before wiping the container off and slipped it away to drink. She leaned her back against the bar, and her large gold eyes glanced about to look for anything of interest while she waited for her dealer of Nagasane.

Kisara's phone buzzed, a text message from Mizuki asking her to stop by to the garage to pick up her airship and that she owed 18000 Gilex for the repairs overall, and that she will be counting it by hand, no fake checks like last time!

[From Mizuki's garage]

Her phone was dead, again, so instead the text was relayed to her wrist com, and the slight rumbling against her left wrist made Kisara's eyes shift down to the bracelet/watch like object, pulling back the puffy jacket to then pull down the com:

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 5 Fc78e2491fd528c31aed988fc46d7effd59e2fad_hq

The Holographic display scrolled the text's message... causing Kisara's happy demeanor shift into irritation. "Eighteen grand?! For that price she better be plating it in gold! Fuck me, that's like, half my paycheck!" She spat, shaking her head, closing the wrist com, returning it to its bracelet form again. She'd have to go back to the Dragon Ally pub again, and she wasn't going to go back to 'belly dancing' again, she already had it bad enough that there were monsters out in the world who remembered her performances! She wasn't going to do a dance inside them off the books, noooo way, she was done with that life! She'd take bullets and swinging swords and claws over that life again... even though that life was more lucrative. She sighed, scritching her ears, blushing at how nice it felt, and it helped calm her down.

She soon got an update, as if reading her mind, and checked her wrist com again:

Mizuki wrote:Mizuki: Making it 'You' Proof

Flustered, she closed the damn computer again, and shot up. "Fucking... grumble grumble!" She mumbled, and decided she'd have to return later for the damn dealer who decided not to show up. She trudged her way back out the bar, heading to her hover bike to ride it back to Ithteca.

(to here)
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Thompson Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:14 pm

[From here]

Celia lead her young charge into the double doors of the establishment, pulling him along to one of the booths along the wall, well enough away from prying eyes and ears. "Take a seat," She says, guiding him into one of the booths, while she sat across from him. She pulled out a cigarette and lit it, inhaling deeply before exhaling. "So... you and that doll with the boobs had an odd conversation." She begins, her voice slightly strained with the cig between her lips, before she pulled it out between her index and middle finger of her left hand, blowing bluish grey smoke from her nostrils. "Oh, and, Celia Thompson... senior Gunslinger Enforcer. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance Riley." She says with a smirk, her plush lips forming an enchanting smile.
Celia Thompson
Celia Thompson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:23 pm

Celia Thompson wrote:[From here]

Celia lead her young charge into the double doors of the establishment, pulling him along to one of the booths along the wall, well enough away from prying eyes and ears. "Take a seat," She says, guiding him into one of the booths, while she sat across from him. She pulled out a cigarette and lit it, inhaling deeply before exhaling. "So... you and that doll with the boobs had an odd conversation." She begins, her voice slightly strained with the cig between her lips, before she pulled it out between her index and middle finger of her left hand, blowing bluish grey smoke from her nostrils. "Oh, and, Celia Thompson... senior Gunslinger Enforcer. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance Riley." She says with a smirk, her plush lips forming an enchanting smile.

After being forced to take his seat, and hand still on his cheek where she kissed him. "Gee thanks..." he then glanced her over ahead of him, and frowned. "So... you were listening in on us, huh?" He says, sighing. "You heard us, why ask, Celia?"
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Thompson Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:43 pm

Riley Pearce wrote:
Celia Thompson wrote:[From here]

After being forced to take his seat, and hand still on his cheek where she kissed him. "Gee thanks..." he then glanced her over ahead of him, and frowned. "So... you were listening in on us, huh?" He says, sighing. "You heard us, why ask, Celia?"

Celia smirked. "You've seen the darkness... the evil that hides behind the surface, haven't you?" She repeated the words of the busty doll. "I'm having trouble understanding what that means... it have anything to do with the Harvest?" She asked, leaning back, crossing one sexy thigh over the other, left arm folded under her bust, her hand cupping her right elbow and propping her arm which held the burning cigarette. She blew another stream of smoke towards him.
Celia Thompson
Celia Thompson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:21 pm

Mayor Todd wrote:"Ah excellent! Glad you like it! I'll have my men fix it up right away!" he explained, shaking her gently. "There is one... other thing, I need to ask of you. Mind giving me a taste of your expertise? A few of my men were injured recently, and they need to be looked at."

Speaking of being looked at, a sharp pain in Todd's eyes made him flinch, and glance up peculiarly in the direction of the street out the window.... where a familiar face stood smiling across the street. He tapped his wrist, as if to say 'running out of time' as a truck rolled by, obscuring the familiar figure in the suit- and as the vehicle passes, the familiar man is no where to be seen...
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lionheart Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:25 am

Haruka Sanada wrote:
Haruka Sanada wrote:
Rufus Ainsworth wrote:Rufus Ainsworth was another one of the patrons who didn't seem to be amused by the other patron's dismissal. The twenty seven year old was nursing a tonic and gin when the Nekomimi entered, appearing distressed. Having come all the way here to investigate one of those 'spire things' apparently shooting up all over, the young Dantonite was very displeased about his decision to choose to inspect the Ithteca spire over the Amaine one because of the dangers posed by the Amaine. To the horror researcher, this woman's rantings was a new lead; though it also meant having to backtrack...

Haruka Sanada wrote:Introductions were cut short when another Neko entered the bar in a bewildered mix of fear and exhaustion. The other patrons laughed at her panicky warning, but Haruka was less inclined to laugh. Buzzed, she was also a bit miffed by the negative reactions from the other patrons, even if her claim seemed a bit off. Then again, Galiavan as a whole was experiencing weird shit as of late anyway. She grumbled, sitting up from her seat, her bosom bouncing with weight. "H-hey! Shut it! Let the lady speak!" She stammered in the midst of the roaring laughter.

He turned to the maid and her bobbing assets, before standing up as well. "I agree, lets at least hear what she has to say..." he says, downing the rest of his spirit before setting the glass down on the square spine of the booth's seat. He looked over to his new lead, folding his arms across his chest as he leaned against the side of the booth. His Hazorian gold eyes falling upon the woman as he waits for her to continue.

Haruka blinked, turning sheepishly towards the raised male voice. He was someone she didn't recognize, neither by his appearance nor his reputation. Still, she was glad to see another aside from her had stood up in the defense of her fellow Neko.

"Welp... I drank my share." Harkuka sighed, backing away from the bar, the neko stumbling some. "I'm gonna head my way out... and stuffs~" She slurred, drunkenly. She had to move on, head elsewhere from this pub, do something than draw eyes with her sexy maid attire. "Heh heh heh!" She chuckled to herself, and wobbled her way out of the bar.

The young, aristocratic looking young man looked somewhat out of place in this small town with its unpaved dirt streets and boardwalk style walkways. He was thinking it would have been better to ride out on horseback, given how his Chauffeur, Robin, had broken an axle or something of that like when they were coming up the road. Remus had decided to leave Robin to the particulars of fixing up the vehicle while he went on ahead in his search for a mercenary group, a thief, and an agent of the criminal underworld whom may provide him with both. Fenira warned him of the situation around this corner of the continent, to be weary especially since there was a spike in disappearances, kidnappings, and alien looking creatures lately. For someone who had put me through hell honing my magical abilities, she does seem to stress her worry for my impending harm when not in her presence... He thought to himself. He of course understood her worry, he'd feel the same, should she be here in his stead. Besides this demonic horde that has quieted down some, save that poor reporter who got devoured on national television recently, there's been a bit of a mysterious air concerning the Capital City and Jemial... He pondered, when he suddenly felt someone bump into him. "Hm?" He blinked, catching himself, gracefully from a potential backwards fall into a puddle of mud; his arms around the young, familiar looking Nekomimi still in her recognizable maid attire and in turn saving her from a similar fate! "Easy there... wait, Haruka? Ms. Haruka Sanada?" He began, his narrow gaze upon her face. No question about it, definitely Haruka. He thought. "Forgive me, I was lost in thought when I bumped into you... I should get going though, I wish not to start another heated argument with your employer." He explained. Chesluk and Remus were once partners, starting a few years back. Till about a year ago, when the pair met for the last time and broke things off since Remus had taken advantage of Stephen's... affable nature. He readjusted her, and himself, onto the main causeway of the boardwalk before nodding politely to the shorter Nekomimi. "However, it was pleasant bumping into you, you look stunning as always." He said with a soft smile, before turning to face the pub doors and enter.
Remus Lionheart
Remus Lionheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:47 am

Remus Lionheart wrote: He pondered, when he suddenly felt someone bump into him. "Hm?" He blinked, catching himself, gracefully from a potential backwards fall into a puddle of mud; his arms around the young, familiar looking Nekomimi still in her recognizable maid attire and in turn saving her from a similar fate! "Easy there... wait, Haruka? Ms. Haruka Sanada?" He began, his narrow gaze upon her face.

Haruka didn't realize she almost tripped face first into mud, had it not been for the man who now held her. She blinked sleepily, and glanced up to a somewhat familiar face... he recognized her way before she even recognized him. "...Cian? No, wait... Remus. That's right, you're name was actually Remus!" She says, almost excitedly, when she gasped. "Woah, you got...taller." She thought, before suddenly feeling her heart beating rapidly. Woah... there's something about him, his face, maybe his appearance... he looks different from the last time I seen him with Chesluk. She thought, feeling light headed and didn't know if it was the alcohol, the pheromones, or both. I wonder what he's doing in this shitty town...

Remus Lionheart wrote:"Forgive me, I was lost in thought when I bumped into you... I should get going though, I wish not to start another heated argument with your employer."

Wait, your leaving? You can't just leave! You look so different! Smell different, and...I'm not saying anything I'm just staring with my mouth hung open like a rube! She thought to herself, when she shakes her head from her stupor. "What? Oh, Master Remus, I'm no-" She was cut off, having spoken up too late as he complimented her own appearance with a warm... heart melting smile.

Remus Lionheart wrote:"However, it was pleasant bumping into you, you look stunning as always." He said with a soft smile, before turning to face the pub doors and enter.

Stunned, for a brief moment, she suddenly reached out and grabbed Remus by his arm. "W-wait! You won't be finding Mr. Chesluk around here, and if he is, he's certainly not with me." She sighed, pulling him back, wrapping her arm around his, leaning against him. "I was sacked... about a month or so ago, and ended up here. I tried to reach out to my former contacts, my coworkers from before I joined Chesluk... but they seem to have been killed during the recent chaos..." She sighed, leaning her head against him, ears and tail drooping. Her tail suddenly, playfully, snaked up and she looked up at Remus with a smile. "I must say, you look pretty handsome yourself~" She winked.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 5 Haruka_sanada_by_minamajikina77-dc7881o

She cupped her mouth, and leaned close to Remus. "How about you and I get reacquainted with one another? Hm? We could put it on Mr. Chesluk's tab~" She purred, with a playful smile with a fang poking her lower lip. She pulled his arm against her chest, pushing it between the cleavage. "You know I always found you cute, but now you look so... nyyyan~" she meowed, her large brown eyes now lidded, her face pink. She was definitely still a little drunk, but her beast-kin instincts were on fire, and the feeling of the bestial heat was kicking into high gear. It was exciting, since she didn't think Remus would have triggered this feeling inside her when she met him a few years ago, when he was working alongside Mr. Chesluk. Even the last time she seen him, a year or so ago, he didn't seem like her type... but now she was purring like crazy!
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lionheart Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:36 pm

Haruka Sanada wrote:
Remus Lionheart wrote: He pondered, when he suddenly felt someone bump into him. "Hm?" He blinked, catching himself, gracefully from a potential backwards fall into a puddle of mud; his arms around the young, familiar looking Nekomimi still in her recognizable maid attire and in turn saving her from a similar fate! "Easy there... wait, Haruka? Ms. Haruka Sanada?" He began, his narrow gaze upon her face.

Haruka didn't realize she almost tripped face first into mud, had it not been for the man who now held her. She blinked sleepily, and glanced up to a somewhat familiar face... he recognized her way before she even recognized him. "...Cian? No, wait... Remus. That's right, you're name was actually Remus!" She says, almost excitedly, when she gasped. "Woah, you got...taller." She thought, before suddenly feeling her heart beating rapidly. Woah... there's something about him, his face, maybe his appearance... he looks different from the last time I seen him with Chesluk. She thought, feeling light headed and didn't know if it was the alcohol, the pheromones, or both. I wonder what he's doing in this shitty town...

Remus Lionheart wrote:"Forgive me, I was lost in thought when I bumped into you... I should get going though, I wish not to start another heated argument with your employer."

Wait, your leaving? You can't just leave! You look so different! Smell different, and...I'm not saying anything I'm just staring with my mouth hung open like a rube! She thought to herself, when she shakes her head from her stupor. "What? Oh, Master Remus, I'm no-" She was cut off, having spoken up too late as he complimented her own appearance with a warm... heart melting smile.

Remus Lionheart wrote:"However, it was pleasant bumping into you, you look stunning as always." He said with a soft smile, before turning to face the pub doors and enter.

Stunned, for a brief moment, she suddenly reached out and grabbed Remus by his arm. "W-wait! You won't be finding Mr. Chesluk around here, and if he is, he's certainly not with me." She sighed, pulling him back, wrapping her arm around his, leaning against him. "I was sacked... about a month or so ago, and ended up here. I tried to reach out to my former contacts, my coworkers from before I joined Chesluk... but they seem to have been killed during the recent chaos..." She sighed, leaning her head against him, ears and tail drooping. Her tail suddenly, playfully, snaked up and she looked up at Remus with a smile. "I must say, you look pretty handsome yourself~" She winked.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 5 Haruka_sanada_by_minamajikina77-dc7881o

She cupped her mouth, and leaned close to Remus. "How about you and I get reacquainted with one another? Hm? We could put it on Mr. Chesluk's tab~" She purred, with a playful smile with a fang poking her lower lip. She pulled his arm against her chest, pushing it between the cleavage. "You know I always found you cute, but now you look so... nyyyan~" she meowed, her large brown eyes now lidded, her face pink. She was definitely still a little drunk, but her beast-kin instincts were on fire, and the feeling of the bestial heat was kicking into high gear. It was exciting, since she didn't think Remus would have triggered this feeling inside her when she met him a few years ago, when he was working alongside Mr. Chesluk. Even the last time she seen him, a year or so ago, he didn't seem like her type... but now she was purring like crazy!

Remus paused when he felt the tug on his arm, and turned swiftly to the Nekomimi who went on to explain her situation with their former employer, Stephen Chesluk. He was going to inquire, when he noticed the sudden change in her mood, becoming more playful and flirtatious. He also realized then, that the woman was most definitely intoxicated. "As much as I'd like to mess with my former partner, it probably isn't wise to do so in your shoes, Ms. Sanada." He says as she began to purr and pull his arm between the soft valleys of her chest. He sighed, and pressed further. "Mind I ask, why he fire you? I thought you were a diligent worker..."
Remus Lionheart
Remus Lionheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:49 pm

Haruka frowned at him, upon asking about why she was fired. "I don't mind divulging the matter to you Mr. Remus, its unfair... really it is! I was accused for 'lackadaisical behavior' and being unable to protect Chesluk during the Silver Craft's incident! I mean, I was eaten by a... thing, I don't remember if it was a snake or frog, but it was demonic... anyway, I was gobbled up and revived after the fact and they call that time I was dead, 'lackadaisical behavior', I was following a previous order given to me by Chesluk prior to this as well! So I argued with the head maid about compensation annnd well, I was kicked out. Dropped off here, not even allowed to clear my room at the manor of my things! Its terrible!" She sobbed, tears rolling down her face as she pressed her face against his shoulder; her tail erratic and ears drooped.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lionheart Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:04 pm

The mention of the Silver Craft made him wince a little, and now hearing she lost her job due to it... "The little weasel should have been killed there, not you. And you're right, that is completely unfair, and more so a crime that you were even denied picking up your property. Chesluk has done a lot of stupid things, but he's really screwed up this time." He says to her, his face calm but his emotions were on fire. "This won't do, we'll have to get you compensated and get your things back from that bastard at once." He says, before looking around remembering he walked into town with a purpose. "...once I have a ride again. I unfortunately decided to walk here once my vehicle broke down. We'll have to get started tomorrow I'm afraid." He says with a sigh.
Remus Lionheart
Remus Lionheart
Private
Private

Haruka Sanada likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:13 pm

Remus Lionheart wrote:The mention of the Silver Craft made him wince a little, and now hearing she lost her job due to it... "The little weasel should have been killed there, not you. And you're right, that is completely unfair, and more so a crime that you were even denied picking up your property. Chesluk has done a lot of stupid things, but he's really screwed up this time." He says to her, his face calm but his emotions were on fire. "This won't do, we'll have to get you compensated and get your things back from that bastard at once." He says, before looking around remembering he walked into town with a purpose. "...once I have a ride again. I unfortunately decided to walk here once my vehicle broke down. We'll have to get started tomorrow I'm afraid." He says with a sigh.

She blinked, pulling her face away from his shoulder... though she couldn't help but mentally note how nice he smelled. She dabbed her eyes with her palms. "W-wait, you're going to help me? Just like that? Oh my... that's wonderful! Thank you!!" She says, hugging him tightly, wrapping her arms around his lean waist... her chest flattening against him, and embraced his warmth and his lovely scent. Her ears twitched at the sound of tomorrow, and her tail stiffened before becoming relaxed, and snaked playfully. "Oh...?" She says with a smile, pulling her face away from him, looking up at him.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 5 2851488_-_Sanada_UFO_Princess_Valkyrie

"I know just the thing to 'entertain us' till tomorrow, mrow~" she literally meowed, blushing when she realized it. "Till your ride is fixed up, you can ride me throughout the night~" she purred, licking her lips with a salacious giggle.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Remus Lionheart likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lionheart Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:56 pm

Haruka Sanada wrote:
Remus Lionheart wrote:The mention of the Silver Craft made him wince a little, and now hearing she lost her job due to it... "The little weasel should have been killed there, not you. And you're right, that is completely unfair, and more so a crime that you were even denied picking up your property. Chesluk has done a lot of stupid things, but he's really screwed up this time." He says to her, his face calm but his emotions were on fire. "This won't do, we'll have to get you compensated and get your things back from that bastard at once." He says, before looking around remembering he walked into town with a purpose. "...once I have a ride again. I unfortunately decided to walk here once my vehicle broke down. We'll have to get started tomorrow I'm afraid." He says with a sigh.

She blinked, pulling her face away from his shoulder... though she couldn't help but mentally note how nice he smelled. She dabbed her eyes with her palms. "W-wait, you're going to help me? Just like that? Oh my... that's wonderful! Thank you!!" She says, hugging him tightly, wrapping her arms around his lean waist... her chest flattening against him, and embraced his warmth and his lovely scent. Her ears twitched at the sound of tomorrow, and her tail stiffened before becoming relaxed, and snaked playfully. "Oh...?" She says with a smile, pulling her face away from him, looking up at him.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 5 2851488_-_Sanada_UFO_Princess_Valkyrie

"I know just the thing to 'entertain us' till tomorrow, mrow~" she literally meowed, blushing when she realized it. "Till your ride is fixed up, you can ride me throughout the night~" she purred, licking her lips with a salacious giggle.

He smiled at her suggestion, as she brought the topic up again in a more blunt manner. "Its hardly evening, and that is a lot of time to entertain." He chuckled, before sighing. "However, I don't think that be appropriate for either of us. Not to judge, but you are a little buzzed, and at the same time it would feel as though we were trading favors for favors, and that is the one thing I dislike about Chesluk the most, and would rather not be compared to him." He says with a frown, cupping the side of her face with his right hand.
Remus Lionheart
Remus Lionheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:02 pm

Remus Lionheart wrote:

He smiled at her suggestion, as she brought the topic up again in a more blunt manner. "Its hardly evening, and that is a lot of time to entertain." He chuckled, before sighing. "However, I don't think that be appropriate for either of us. Not to judge, but you are a little buzzed, and at the same time it would feel as though we were trading favors for favors, and that is the one thing I dislike about Chesluk the most, and would rather not be compared to him." He says with a frown, cupping the side of her face with his right hand.

She smirked with a catlike grin. ^3^

"Oh, I suppose then you never spent company with a Nekomimi before~" She purred, playfully pawing his chest...when he declined. No? Hmm... lets turn this around again... She thought, before shrugging. "Well, are you? Trading favors for favors?" She asked simply. "As for me being a little drunk, well... I'm fairly certain I'm sober enough to know what I'm getting into, and with that consent has been given to you to do what you want with me... so, going to ask again... you want to spend the rest of the evening with me?" She purred, smirking playfully with seductive lidded eyes while her tail swayed anxiously behind her.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Remus Lionheart likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lionheart Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:10 pm

Haruka Sanada wrote:
Remus Lionheart wrote:

She smirked with a catlike grin. ^3^

"Oh, I suppose then you never spent company with a Nekomimi before~" She purred, playfully pawing his chest...when he declined. No? Hmm... lets turn this around again... She thought, before shrugging. "Well, are you? Trading favors for favors?" She asked simply. "As for me being a little drunk, well... I'm fairly certain I'm sober enough to know what I'm getting into, and with that consent has been given to you to do what you want with me... so, going to ask again... you want to spend the rest of the evening with me?" She purred, smirking playfully with seductive lidded eyes while her tail swayed anxiously behind her.

Remus blinked at her response. She was clearly not going to let go of the issue, and could already hear Fenira complaining. I'll have to give Fenira 'the special treatment' when I get back... though I swear her complaints are just a mask for me to give her the said treatment... He thought, before closing his eyes. "Well I cannot argue with that, you're quite the negotiator... Ms. Sanada, should you really wish to have me, I am yours then for the evening as well." He says with a warm smile.
Remus Lionheart
Remus Lionheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:15 pm

"Very good then," She playfully mocked in his eloquent tone, pressing her chest against him and rested her chin on his upper chest. "but the lady insists that you call her 'Haru', my liege~" she hummed, still continuing with the silly accent. With a swaying tail, she then took him by his arm and leaned against him. "So, shall we spend the night on Mr. Chesluk's behalf?" she purred, lidded eyes and her tail snaking against his leg.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lionheart Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:09 am

Haruka Sanada wrote:"Very good then," She playfully mocked in his eloquent tone, pressing her chest against him and rested her chin on his upper chest. "but the lady insists that you call her 'Haru', my liege~" she hummed, still continuing with the silly accent. With a swaying tail, she then took him by his arm and leaned against him. "So, shall we spend the night on Mr. Chesluk's behalf?" she purred, lidded eyes and her tail snaking against his leg.

"Oh I wish not to offend dear Lady Haru then with my formalities." He chuckled. "Tempting, but the idea of his money providing me shelter just doesn't sit well with me. No, we'll take my room I already have a reservation regardless." He explained, and now lead the woman back into the pub. He took a moment to speak with the bar man about his room, who, after sighing heavily checked the database and handed him his key. "Thank you." He replied, before leading Haruka up.

[to here]
Remus Lionheart
Remus Lionheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeana Rubette Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:13 am

Claire Judy Thorne wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Claire Judy Thorne wrote:
BastionCon wrote:Otrimi felt another set of eyes on them from below, but he was busy with his meal at the moment. Dionysia's ample ass still hung out of his jaw and was simply asking to be spanked. With a five digits on his right forearm, he slapped the redhead's bountiful bottom three times. The spanks were loud enough to be heard throughout the bar and would leave a mark to be sure. "Ah, now wasn't that delightful!" He purred with satisfaction tongue still running over his meal's torso to explore all of her secrets.

But he was hungry and had played with his food enough. "Say goodbye now, dear." With fair warning, Otrimi reared his head vertical and sent Dinoysia plummeting into his stomach, tasting her screams and fear all the way to the acid. Once she was settled in, Otrimi perched himself on the roof and watched the other woman from afar, acting as though he were oblivious to her stares.

Claire watched as Lady D was spanked by the creature, chuckling a little as it happened. "Ah... you just don't know how much she deserves that!" Claire states, taking another swig. Lady Dionysia's body dipped down as the creature snapped his head back a final time, the woman's screams vanishing as soon as he closed his jaws. She couldn't make out the slender woman's form anymore as it perched on the roof like a gargoyle.

"Heh, shows over then." She sighed, closing her eye and took another swig.

Once he was sure she seemed at ease, Otrimi engaged his camouflage and vanished from sight. Before giving her a chance to process what had happened, he leapt to the ground and intentionally kicked up dust, leaving the black haired beauty to question what was happening as Otrimi paced around to watch her reaction.  

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 5 Judy_ava

She watched the beast vanish suddenly upon lowering her sake jug. "Wha-" she started as she suddenly saw dust kick up around her cart. "-t the?" she finished. She blinked, folding her arms across her chest. The Thornes were related to the Grimms of Fenira, they dealt with the elimination of monsters much like the Valor's of Jemial... well, when they were still valid.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 5 Beidou

"Hmm..." she thought to herself, knowing it was still close by... and in sight of the pub. "Oi, Tavarish!" She called out to the bar tender, who came out. "Unload this order, gonna take a stroll..." She says, pulling her sake jug along with her. She was supposed to be heading to Ithtecca to have lunch with her best friend Fiona Craig, her kid brother and sister, Elliot and Giana along with her kid sister, Rose. Why do I get the feeling Lady D now was more the appetizer...?

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 5 02f9d78b1975583291f8a73adad3ca36

She whistled as she dropped down to the muddy street, and began walking towards a more open area, her eye scanning around herself closely as she seemingly wandered off...

(to here)

Jeana helped Tarvarish with the unloading as her carefree boss, Judy Thorne, wandered off with a bottle of sake... the tall, 5'10 fox wished she could be just as care free. Stocking the bar with supplies, her large, bushy tail swished behind her lovely, swaying ass which faced the customers both rowdy and quiet alike. Jeana Rubette had worked many bars in her long life, but this one was quite especially rowdy. She told her boss, for such reasons, she carry the 4+1 Semi-auto shotgun, bayonet and her small self defense handgun just in case things got rough. It was Jemial, "Roughland", City, after all. The Mayor was corrupt, the ADN stationed here were corrupt, and she had to keep a pale blue eye open for assholes who'd like to try something with this curvaceous body of hers!

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 5 Dbj0d67-7708ada3-7957-48e4-8d72-5e6666ac4b06

She made a couple of basic cocktails in lieu of Tavarish bringing the heavy wagon around back to the storage room. "Oi, Tavar, let me handle this for now, I need some fresh air, hon!" She winked to the old human, she was far older than most people in this foresaken village after all, she was used to calling people younger than her 'hon' 'honey' 'sugar' and of course, boy or girl. She swung her sexy, shapely legs over the bar counter, allowing a lucky few who glanced over to her at that moment a look up her black-denim mini-skirt, the pale blue 'bandaid' which covered her shaven private parts would make one double glance, but her thick thighs closed and her ass slipped over the oak bar by the time they would have tried.

She swished her tail playfully and seductively behind her with her intentional sashay out the door, her fingerless gloved hand clapping Tavar's hand as they passed one another, as if they were 'tag-teaming' and switching roles. She winked to the old coot with a playful smirk, and took over where he had started. He was a strong old man, human wise, but she was stronger. Where he needed the aid of a harness to pull the wagon, she lifted the wagon by the yolks with her bare hands and began to pull it around back of the pub, through the alley and besides the locked storage room and pantry. She set the cart down, unaware of the invisible monster stalking her boss who also ate the Brothel's Co-Owner across the street, and reached into her cleavage, rummaging through her Kitsune void pocket for the backroom's keys, before producing them with a raise of her fire engine red lips, the curt smile as she hummed and unlocked the multiple padlocks and began to unload the excess alcohol.
Jeana Rubette
Jeana Rubette
Private
Private

Darbus D'Rock likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Darbus D'Rock Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:27 am

It was the same old routine, same old route. Perform a 'patrol' of the neighborhood with his goons, collect from the establishments with those on the 'payroll' and make those 'who were not' unaware or doing menial tasks. Since the order came through to send a bulk of his stationed forces up north with the 'guys from Danton HQ', he was running a skeleton crew in this muddy hole of a town. Which was all fine to him, most of the guys he sent up the mountain to aid in some crash and some alien sighting were those who 'didn't get with the program', and its been a week or so since they vanished off his radar... and that was fine with him. HQ's disorganized, no one's giving out orders, the President's been silent, and the 'old boss' crash landed in Amaine, probably dead. Heh, I can probably be able to fully remove myself from the ADN at this rate... I hope that Asura or Rachel Renston come by... I've wanted a taste of those uppity bitches for months! He thought, licking his lips, the cigar protruding from sickly bloated lips bobbed as his large red eyes spotted Judy Thorne heading up the mountain path and that lovely new red head of hers unloading cargo. His tummy rumbled in his armor, almost sounding like a rattling fart or sick growl, but the street was loud with activity. My, with those weapons of mass devastation on her, I just may have to introduce myself and search her of illegal contraband~ The slimy toad thought lewdly, though he'd rather see how tough it was to swallow that tall, curvaceous fox~

He found his opportunity as she exited the bar, and began pulling a cart around the back. Hue Hue Hue, that's my cue~

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 5 35746cd58711302eb78c5485be7f008b

The tall frogman appeared behind the fiery foxgirl, the smoke of his cigar swirling over the curvy fox whom his 7'9 body loomed easily over. "Ah... you're Judy's new gal, ain't ch'ya?" He croaked, and began to pull up a report via his arm gauntlet, his white ADN armor indicating he was with the Tri-Continental Pact, the governing body of the ADN, this continent, Scardia, Beijio... "Shame, the last one still hasn't been found... was sucha nice gal too..." He sighed, licking his upper lip as he stared down the Fox's top. The last girl, Shielah, was a delicious snack when she failed to 'pay up'. Her little friend she hired was rotting somewhere in the dangerous mine nearby, he was a joke of a merc. He wouldn't have eaten her if she only just let him lick her body clean... but that mercenary and lack of 'faith' just really pushed his lilly pad over!

"I'll need to verify your identity... Miss...?" He inquired, using one of his deformed webbed hands covered in armor plate to remove the stubby cigar from his wide, sticky lips.

Darbus D'Rock
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeana Rubette Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:01 am

Darbus D'Rock wrote:It was the same old routine, same old route. Perform a 'patrol' of the neighborhood with his goons, collect from the establishments with those on the 'payroll' and make those 'who were not' unaware or doing menial tasks. Since the order came through to send a bulk of his stationed forces up north with the 'guys from Danton HQ', he was running a skeleton crew in this muddy hole of a town. Which was all fine to him, most of the guys he sent up the mountain to aid in some crash and some alien sighting were those who 'didn't get with the program', and its been a week or so since they vanished off his radar... and that was fine with him. HQ's disorganized, no one's giving out orders, the President's been silent, and the 'old boss' crash landed in Amaine, probably dead. Heh, I can probably be able to fully remove myself from the ADN at this rate... I hope that Asura or Rachel Renston come by... I've wanted a taste of those uppity bitches for months! He thought, licking his lips, the cigar protruding from sickly bloated lips bobbed as his large red eyes spotted Judy Thorne heading up the mountain path and that lovely new red head of hers unloading cargo. His tummy rumbled in his armor, almost sounding like a rattling fart or sick growl, but the street was loud with activity. My, with those weapons of mass devastation on her, I just may have to introduce myself and search her of illegal contraband~ The slimy toad thought lewdly, though he'd rather see how tough it was to swallow that tall, curvaceous fox~

He found his opportunity as she exited the bar, and began pulling a cart around the back. Hue Hue Hue, that's my cue~

The tall frogman appeared behind the fiery foxgirl, the smoke of his cigar swirling over the curvy fox whom his 7'9 body loomed easily over. "Ah... you're Judy's new gal, ain't ch'ya?" He croaked, and began to pull up a report via his arm gauntlet, his white ADN armor indicating he was with the Tri-Continental Pact, the governing body of the ADN, this continent, Scardia, Beijio... "Shame, the last one still hasn't been found... was sucha nice gal too..." He sighed, licking his upper lip as he stared down the Fox's top. The last girl, Shielah, was a delicious snack when she failed to 'pay up'. Her little friend she hired was rotting somewhere in the dangerous mine nearby, he was a joke of a merc. He wouldn't have eaten her if she only just let him lick her body clean... but that mercenary and lack of 'faith' just really pushed his lilly pad over!

"I'll need to verify your identity... Miss...?" He inquired, using one of his deformed webbed hands covered in armor plate to remove the stubby cigar from his wide, sticky lips.

(OOc: please... more frog puns :O)

Jeana was still mindin' her own business, putting away the crates from the cart to the backroom and had her back turned with a crate of fine bourbon when she smelled the cheap cigar swirling around her head. Her fluffy red tail swished quickly to stir and push away the smoke, as she glanced up at the tall frog clad in white armor; she'd seen him a few times since she arrived in this town. "Yes... you're obviously the ADN commander who does so much to 'keep the peace' in this... muck hole town." She says with a little aggression. She didn't even know the man, but his voice, his creepy eyes winking at her, his shady demeanor... all smelled as foul as the cigars he smoked; the kind a used airship dealer would give you once he's swindled you of your platinum...

She thought it even more worrisome that he didn't introduce himself, but instead spoke of the woman she replaced and how she vanished. More red flags... She thought, and had somewhat of an idea what was going on. "Oh and I'm sure, you fine men in white wont let such a thing happen again, hm?" She hummed sarcastically, setting the case down on a barrel beside the door, and turned to face him with her jiggly assets swaying like a pair of pendulums as she leaned forwards with her hands on her hips.

"How about your identity, Mr. Toad? Are you truly ADN? I've been around the block enough to spot a shakedown, I'm no sucker hon." Jeana barked, showing her fangs in a snarl, her tail stiff, hairs on end as she growled at the frog... before gravity weighed her down and she stumbled forwards, cursing herself as she smacked head first into the armored pot belly before back stepping to compensate her huge tit's momentum! C-crap! I keep forgetting how big they've gotten...! She thought, blushing as she stabilized herself.
Jeana Rubette
Jeana Rubette
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darbus D'Rock Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:25 am

Jeana Rubette wrote:
Darbus D'Rock wrote:It was the same old routine, same old route. Perform a 'patrol' of the neighborhood with his goons, collect from the establishments with those on the 'payroll' and make those 'who were not' unaware or doing menial tasks. Since the order came through to send a bulk of his stationed forces up north with the 'guys from Danton HQ', he was running a skeleton crew in this muddy hole of a town. Which was all fine to him, most of the guys he sent up the mountain to aid in some crash and some alien sighting were those who 'didn't get with the program', and its been a week or so since they vanished off his radar... and that was fine with him. HQ's disorganized, no one's giving out orders, the President's been silent, and the 'old boss' crash landed in Amaine, probably dead. Heh, I can probably be able to fully remove myself from the ADN at this rate... I hope that Asura or Rachel Renston come by... I've wanted a taste of those uppity bitches for months! He thought, licking his lips, the cigar protruding from sickly bloated lips bobbed as his large red eyes spotted Judy Thorne heading up the mountain path and that lovely new red head of hers unloading cargo. His tummy rumbled in his armor, almost sounding like a rattling fart or sick growl, but the street was loud with activity. My, with those weapons of mass devastation on her, I just may have to introduce myself and search her of illegal contraband~ The slimy toad thought lewdly, though he'd rather see how tough it was to swallow that tall, curvaceous fox~

Jeana was still mindin' her own business, putting away the crates from the cart to the backroom and had her back turned with a crate of fine bourbon when she smelled the cheap cigar swirling around her head. Her fluffy red tail swished quickly to stir and push away the smoke, as she glanced up at the tall frog clad in white armor; she'd seen him a few times since she arrived in this town. "Yes... you're obviously the ADN commander who does so much to 'keep the peace' in this... muck hole town." She says with a little aggression. She didn't even know the man, but his voice, his creepy eyes winking at her, his shady demeanor... all smelled as foul as the cigars he smoked; the kind a used airship dealer would give you once he's swindled you of your platinum...

She thought it even more worrisome that he didn't introduce himself, but instead spoke of the woman she replaced and how she vanished. More red flags... She thought, and had somewhat of an idea what was going on. "Oh and I'm sure, you fine men in white wont let such a thing happen again, hm?" She hummed sarcastically, setting the case down on a barrel beside the door, and turned to face him with her jiggly assets swaying like a pair of pendulums as she leaned forwards with her hands on her hips.

"How about your identity, Mr. Toad? Are you truly ADN? I've been around the block enough to spot a shakedown, I'm no sucker hon." Jeana barked, showing her fangs in a snarl, her tail stiff, hairs on end as she growled at the frog... before gravity weighed her down and she stumbled forwards, cursing herself as she smacked head first into the armored pot belly before back stepping to compensate her huge tit's momentum! C-crap! I keep forgetting how big they've gotten...! She thought, blushing as she stabilized herself.

Darbus raised a warty brow, his glare following the hypnotic gaze of her swaying chest, and extended a warped hand which fell upon her head to stabilize her, and cause her breasts to bounce with a playful springiness. "Ah... I suppose if I poured some sugar on ya, and you would be, Foxy... a cherry red sucker." he chuckled, spitting his cigar out to the side of the building, the sticky slime coating it to the wooden exterior wall.

He forced her to backstep or be met with his armor plating again, her jiggling curves really... just playing with his stomach. "You're an out of towner... I can let it slide. Everyone needs to learn the rules upon entry, after all..." He says, his hand pressed against the wall, while the other rested on her right shoulder, trapping her between him and the building! His greedy, gluttonous, lust filled gaze fell upon her as he croaked, and made a slimy grin from ear to ear. "You're talking to the Section Chief of Security of Jemial City. I'm the big banana around her, most call me the Chief. Darbus D'Rock, a veteran in the Allied Defense Network's Vanguard for some 17 odd years." He says, revving up his gatling laser mounted on his pack with a flick of his wrist, while his other hand gripped her right shoulder tightly. "I'm the only thing in town that constitutes as a 'lawman' in these parts, darlin. Now, answer my damn question little foxy... I don't like askin' a third time~" He ribbited, his lidded, freaky red eyes watching her were that of a predator trained to kill...

Darbus D'Rock
Recruit
Recruit

Jeana Rubette likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeana Rubette Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:39 am

Darbus D'Rock wrote:
Jeana Rubette wrote:

Darbus raised a warty brow, his glare following the hypnotic gaze of her swaying chest, and extended a warped hand which fell upon her head to stabilize her, and cause her breasts to bounce with a playful springiness. "Ah... I suppose if I poured some sugar on ya, and you would be, Foxy... a cherry red sucker." he chuckled, spitting his cigar out to the side of the building, the sticky slime coating it to the wooden exterior wall.

He forced her to backstep or be met with his armor plating again, her jiggling curves really... just playing with his stomach. "You're an out of towner... I can let it slide. Everyone needs to learn the rules upon entry, after all..." He says, his hand pressed against the wall, while the other rested on her right shoulder, trapping her between him and the building! His greedy, gluttonous, lust filled gaze fell upon her as he croaked, and made a slimy grin from ear to ear. "You're talking to the Section Chief of Security of Jemial City. I'm the big banana around her, most call me the Chief. Darbus D'Rock, a veteran in the Allied Defense Network's Vanguard for some 17 odd years." He says, revving up his gatling laser mounted on his pack with a flick of his wrist, while his other hand gripped her right shoulder tightly. "I'm the only thing in town that constitutes as a 'lawman' in these parts, darlin. Now, answer my damn question little foxy... I don't like askin' a third time~" He ribbited, his lidded, freaky red eyes watching her were that of a predator trained to kill...

She fell back against the wall, swinging her arms at him. "Don't you touch-!" She gasped, before she was trapped between the giant toad 'prince' of shitsville, and the tavern/inn she worked at. She glanced around with her pale blue eyes, but no one else was in the alley with her, and her hand went for her weapons mounted on her hips. "...you can go to hell Wartz!" She hissed.
Jeana Rubette
Jeana Rubette
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darbus D'Rock Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:45 am

Jeana Rubette wrote:
Darbus D'Rock wrote:
Jeana Rubette wrote:

She fell back against the wall, swinging her arms at him. "Don't you touch-!" She gasped, before she was trapped between the giant toad 'prince' of shitsville, and the tavern/inn she worked at. She glanced around with her pale blue eyes, but no one else was in the alley with her, and her hand went for her weapons mounted on her hips. "...you can go to hell Wartz!" She hissed.

He noticed her hand fall to her weapons and his hand slid down her shoulder to the belt. "Ah... threatening a peacekeeper with violence, ain'tya?" He begins to undo her belt, pulling the shotgun and knife combo off her lovely, wide hips and letting it fall to the muddy earth below. "I'll have to relieve ya of yer weapons for now, foxy... even with ya disarmed, you've got a pretty, disarmin' mouth don'tchya?" He croaked, licking his lips. "I can take you to hell..." he says, gripping her neck tightly now with his right hand! Tight enough she could still speak, but also tight enough to show he meant business. He raised her up the wall, so they could see eye to eye with one another. "Wanna run that by me again, Foxy? I'm a bit hard of hearing..." he chuckled, his tongue slipping out of his rubbery mouth, gliding up the left side of her face, forcing her left eye to close and look away from him... but he could still see the one, defiant blue orb glaring sabers into his face. Deary me... she tastes quite exotic, spicy too~ He mentally notes the Fox's taste!

Darbus D'Rock
Recruit
Recruit

Jeana Rubette likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeana Rubette Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:57 am

Darbus D'Rock wrote:
Jeana Rubette wrote:
Darbus D'Rock wrote:
Jeana Rubette wrote:

He noticed her hand fall to her weapons and his hand slid down her shoulder to the belt. "Ah... threatening a peacekeeper with violence, ain'tya?" He begins to undo her belt, pulling the shotgun and knife combo off her lovely, wide hips and letting it fall to the muddy earth below. "I'll have to relieve ya of yer weapons for now, foxy... even with ya disarmed, you've got a pretty, disarmin' mouth don'tchya?" He croaked, licking his lips. "I can take you to hell..." he says, gripping her neck tightly now with his right hand! Tight enough she could still speak, but also tight enough to show he meant business. He raised her up the wall, so they could see eye to eye with one another. "Wanna run that by me again, Foxy? I'm a bit hard of hearing..." he chuckled, his tongue slipping out of his rubbery mouth, gliding up the left side of her face, forcing her left eye to close and look away from him... but he could still see the one, defiant blue orb glaring sabers into his face. Deary me... she tastes quite exotic, spicy too~ He mentally notes the Fox's taste!

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 5 Dbwt8yt-20d35ce8-ecc7-4fb1-a0b3-fc6f82fe347f

Jeana's eyes went wide as she felt her weapons slip away, and felt helpless as the hand now gripped her throat and lifted her! She gasped, both hands gripping the gauntlet of the frogman for stability, and trying to pry his strong fingers digging into her neck! The suit's assisting him, he should no way be this strong! She mentally cried. Her thick, shapely legs pedaled below her, her boots banging on the building as she was dragged up the wall! She eyed the creature menacingly, but the sociopath frog's eyes simply glared at her with pleasure... his gross, sticky tongue dragging up her cheek, making her cringe with disgust as the warm, slimy mucus rolled down her smooth flesh and across her left eye! Gross, GROSS GROSS!!

Jeana looked away from him, but her right eye still glared at him as she bared her fangs and looked disgusted and flustered, choking. "...Jeana Rubette. You sick...slimy...fuck...!" She spat at him!
Jeana Rubette
Jeana Rubette
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darbus D'Rock Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:18 am

Jeana Rubette wrote:
Darbus D'Rock wrote:
Jeana Rubette wrote:
Darbus D'Rock wrote:
Jeana Rubette wrote:

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 5 Dbwt8yt-20d35ce8-ecc7-4fb1-a0b3-fc6f82fe347f

Jeana's eyes went wide as she felt her weapons slip away, and felt helpless as the hand now gripped her throat and lifted her! She gasped, both hands gripping the gauntlet of the frogman for stability, and trying to pry his strong fingers digging into her neck! The suit's assisting him, he should no way be this strong! She mentally cried. Her thick, shapely legs pedaled below her, her boots banging on the building as she was dragged up the wall! She eyed the creature menacingly, but the sociopath frog's eyes simply glared at her with pleasure... his gross, sticky tongue dragging up her cheek, making her cringe with disgust as the warm, slimy mucus rolled down her smooth flesh and across her left eye! Gross, GROSS GROSS!!

Jeana looked away from him, but her right eye still glared at him as she bared her fangs and looked disgusted and flustered, choking. "...Jeana Rubette. You sick...slimy...fuck...!" She spat at him!

Darbus smiled, withdrawing his tongue and dropped her from his height, the woman landing on her ass. "See? Not so hard... pretty name, Ms. Rubette..." He says, as he puts her name in the computer, while one of his boots stepped on her weapon and tail to keep her from moving and or getting any other funny ideas. He licked the saliva rolling down his cheek as well... very delicious was she, miss foxy.

"Oh... a little trouble with the law before I see! A rebel against Tenik as well?! Oh deary me, this is delicious..." he hummed, licking his bloated lips.

He put a little weight into his step, to make the woman howl, or attempt to, was curious how well she could resist him. He wasn't allowed to 'play' with the bigger fish in the town, like the Thornes, but he did enjoy their employees, especially with a morning cup of joe!

"What shall we do about that..." he mumbled.

Darbus D'Rock
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeana Rubette Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:22 am

Jeana hit the ground, holding her neck with her right hand as her other went for her belt, which he stepped on along with her tail! She did not howl as he wanted, holding it back with a tear rolling down her cheek as she glared up at the man-frog, and bared her sharp fangs. "Its unwise to fuck with a kitsune, toad...!" She spat, and used her tail to conjure her rarely used fox fire to engulf the frog!
Jeana Rubette
Jeana Rubette
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next