Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn.

+29
Darbus D'Rock
Jeana Rubette
Remus Lionheart
Enigma
Riley Pearce
Celia Thompson
Mizuki
Kisara Westwind
Liri Rheneria
Mayor Todd
Edgar Holden
Trisha Sturm
Rufus Ainsworth
Silas Hawkes
Shamu Meruruusa
Random Mobs
Rinmi Urakami
Rue Duskcrest
Rubycus Sievers
Desozir Equinus
Reiko Miller
Vicent Shadowrein
Haruka Sanada
Mink
Vincent Valor
Aika
Liru
Grant
Rufus Tenik
33 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn.

Post  Haruka Sanada Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:14 am

Vicent Shadowrein wrote:

Vicent was also at the bar, drinking a shot of whiskey when the catgirl came in. She had taken a seat to his left and with his good eye, he looked over to her as she slumped into the seat, sprawling over the table and watched as the bartender sent the glass down the table's face and hit her breast softly. He blinked turning away as she drank and then took another shot himself. "Rough day?" he says loudly towards the Neko, bringing up his glass again.

Haruka barely blinked when she heard the voice. She turned to her right and looked upon the grizzled looking soldier in his camouflage clothing and weapons dangling off of his holsters. "You're talking to me? Well, if so you can say that I have." she says back with another sigh, shaking her head. "Y'know... just another one of those days." she says with a slight chuckle but found it too fake for her to even keep up the charade. "Well it's nothing. Really."
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicent Shadowrein Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:19 am

"Well I'm not talking to Vincent Valor or the man with the silver hair now. They don't look like something the cat dragged in--" he then paused briefly before closing his eye and brought the glass to his lips. "Ahem-sorry for the pun." he says before drinking the last of the Rolan Whiskey down. He sets down the glass and asks the bartender for another round, before looking back to the woman. "Well... if it's nothing than alright." he says turning away from her. "But I must say that I never knew Neko's were such lightweights." he says with a small smirk.
Vicent Shadowrein
Vicent Shadowrein
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:27 am

Vicent Shadowrein wrote:"Well I'm not talking to Vincent Valor or the man with the silver hair now. They don't look like something the cat dragged in--" he then paused briefly before closing his eye and brought the glass to his lips. "Ahem-sorry for the pun." he says before drinking the last of the Rolan Whiskey down. He sets down the glass and asks the bartender for another round, before looking back to the woman. "Well... if it's nothing than alright." he says turning away from her. "But I must say that I never knew Neko's were such lightweights." he says with a small smirk.

She hissed. "Watch it! That's almost racist..." she says with a frown, then as his apology sunk in so did her anger... at least for the moment. His bit about her being a lightweight set her confusion and anger back in a uncooperative mix. "What? What? Since when did I become all Nekos? And... what makes you think I'm drunk, bub?" She asked, looking at him with an angered expression, her tail stiff and tall; the hairs were standing on end in a roguish fashion. Her eyebrows were lowered, giving her face an expression of future heated debate as she spoke to this one-eyed soldier.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicent Shadowrein Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:34 am

Haruka Sanada wrote:
Vicent Shadowrein wrote:"Well I'm not talking to Vincent Valor or the man with the silver hair now. They don't look like something the cat dragged in--" he then paused briefly before closing his eye and brought the glass to his lips. "Ahem-sorry for the pun." he says before drinking the last of the Rolan Whiskey down. He sets down the glass and asks the bartender for another round, before looking back to the woman. "Well... if it's nothing than alright." he says turning away from her. "But I must say that I never knew Neko's were such lightweights." he says with a small smirk.

She hissed. "Watch it! That's almost racist..." she says with a frown, then as his apology sunk in so did her anger... at least for the moment. His bit about her being a lightweight set her confusion and anger back in a uncooperative mix. "What? What? Since when did I become all Nekos? And... what makes you think I'm drunk, bub?" She asked, looking at him with an angered expression, her tail stiff and tall; the hairs were standing on end in a roguish fashion. Her eyebrows were lowered, giving her face an expression of future heated debate as she spoke to this one-eyed soldier.  

He chuckled. "Simple," he says swivelling himself towards her. He then grabbed her cheeks with his large hands pressing her cheeks up towards her large brown eyes. "you see, you're face was pale before you had a drink; now your as red as an apple at full ripe. Well, either that or you're thinking naughty thoughts." he says letting go of her and lets out a bellowing bought of laughter. "Seriously, my young Neko friend, do not take this as offence, but you look a lot better now buzzed than you had when you walked in sober. Seeing colour in your cheeks, bringing spirit and vitality back into your paling skin at least assures to me your pretty when you're not depressed." he says with a wink.
Vicent Shadowrein
Vicent Shadowrein
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:21 pm

Grant wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:He sighs, setting his bottle down. He bows his head over the bar and then slowly turns to Grant. "Nonsense. Your nephew's got heart, no doubt about that. But I don't think my popularity is that bad." he picks himself up and leans back in the chair. "Hell... Even if I wanted to build a guild again, I have not a clue where I'd start collecting members. The only potential candidate just stormed out like a cyclone." he leans against the bar, ready to take another shot but found his bottle empty. "Shit..." he goes to reach for his wallet to purchase another.

"Not nonsense. You ARE that popular." Grant pours him a shot from his own bottle. "I'll save you the trouble of short circuiting the brain cells that still function in that head of yours. Look around you. We are in a Pub for crying out loud. There's always someone willing to join a cause in a bar. I mean, the alcohol helps ruining their senses and effects their decision making a tad, but that's beside the point;" he slings an arm around Valor and swerves him around to face the patrons. "See...a field of willing participants. Just scope them out, ask them nicely and give them opportunities. You be surprised what people will do for Gilex these days, and I tell you some may jump head long to be a demon hunter, let alone ride with notorious Vincent Valor himself. Even if your not as popular as you once were." he says clapping his shoulder again.

What Grant said had some grain of truth to it. "I may be drunk..." he turned to Grant. "But I know when you're speaking in circles. But... You've got a point." He says taking the glass Grant filled and shot it back before standing. He pulled his single-action out, and rose it to the roof and fired the gun, disturbing the entire pub. He waited for everyone to settle down before he slipped the weapon back behind his belt and turned around. "Yo... Some of you may not know who I am. I'm Vincent Valor, the infamous Demon Hunter. I am providing a service to this lovely world we live in, and want to ask if any of you would like to join me." He says walking over to a booth, stumbling upon it and leaned against it. "What you say? I may look like a bum, but I've got over 12 million Gilex left as a last resort, and I'm willing to pay 10, 000 Gilex per person for each successful hunt. If we are continuously successful, we can raise that considerably to 20, 000 Gilex. So...any takers? Any buyers? C'mon, I don't have all day people, who's riding out of here with me?" he exclaimed, with a drunken grin.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Thu May 14, 2015 12:46 pm

Outside, a bike idles between a neat row of bikes. She dismounted the bike and patted herself away of trail dust and sand. She groaned as the sand slipped down her cleavage and she shook her chest a little to free up the sand, probably to some of the nearby men's approval. The one aspect of Gailden was there never was a short supply of sand, if that was even a positive aspect. She had decided on the way over that a beer was in order, and since Danton's only employee was devoured in the sight of her scope, she'd scope out the next closest bar in Jemial. She ascended the steps, her body ready to break arms and bodies of any who would possibly think of touching her. One thing about Jemial's pub was that it was renowned for it's eccentric and downright perverse customers. She didn't just mean perverted; 90% of the customers were outlaws. Each with their own eccentricity and extreme.

She strolled up to the bar and set the necessary Gilex for a beer, and sat there almost robotic; her eyes avoiding direct eye contact with anyone who stared at her. She needed to be alert in such an environment.
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Thu May 14, 2015 12:53 pm

Vincent turned to face the Maid as she entered, and briskly turned away from the woman. "O-On second thought, to hell with all ya low lifes!" he exclaimed, quickly sitting down and ordering a quick drink. When the liquor arrived he quickly downed it. He tried to avoid staring at the maid; his heart rate rising. "Another Godsdamned maid..." he spoke under his breath and quickly tossed back the liquor, cringing a little as his stomach churned from the quick intake of alcohol, causing him to gag a little after swallowing.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Grant Thu May 14, 2015 12:56 pm

Grant sighed. "Oh Jeeze Vince, not this again...." he grumbled, leaning his back against the counter as the other patrons got angry with Vincent's declaration. Grant placed his arm over his eyes when he should be placing his hands over his ears since each time when Vince saw a pretty Maid, he'd tell of the story... "Oh come off it man, it was 18 years ago. You can't change the past!" he tried to reason, his voice pained.

Grant
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Thu May 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Grant wrote:Grant sighed. "Oh Jeeze Vince, not this again...." he grumbled, leaning his back against the counter as the other patrons got angry with Vincent's declaration. Grant placed his arm over his eyes when he should be placing his hands over his ears since each time when Vince saw a pretty Maid, he'd tell of the story... "Oh come off it man, it was 18 years ago. You can't change the past!" he tried to reason, his voice pained.

Vince leaned back against the counter, looking up at the ceiling, almost oblivious to Grant's displeasure. "You know, Maids used to be a turn on for me, but ever since that day...they're more of an ill omen." he started, shaking his head after taking another shot. "Since that day...I picked up that woman in the desert, my luck has gone to shit. I came across one of the vampires that took part in my family's execution, and not only did I lose to her, I lost a fucking eye...." He sighed, turning to the bar again. "Then...while I was in the hospital recovering from that injury that demon with the umbrella gave me... my crew went out and hunted in my stead." he continued, pausing as he closed his eye. "Kevin... Rick... Jack... Becky." he gripped his glass tightly then forced himself to let go of it so it wouldn't shatter. "The bastard took my eye...then he took my team and my 'Hornet'. The bastard gutted poor Rick... Took off both of Jack's arms before ripping the top half of Jack's face. He ate Becky, and he left little behind in his 'surprise' he left for me to find. A digested skull with a few red clumps of hair and flesh clinging to it, with her belt buckles and what little remained of her side arms;" he says getting some gross looks from patrons in ear shot. He didn't give a damn... it was how it happened. "Kevin was barely alive when I got word. I should have stayed with him, but he wouldn't tell me what happened to Becky. He saw everything and wouldn't tell me, to protect my sanity I guess...any who, you know how I found the Umbrella leaning against the driver seat....the same bloody one used to remove my eyeball. That demon, it was warning me...no, it was toying with me. Kevin died not too long after I discovered the remains of the crew. He took my eye, my team, my tank, my girl... and it all started to set in motion two weeks after I met that damn Maid in the Desert... Bella was her name. Aye, I won't forget that name. Belladonna, like the deadly nightshade plant. She was just as pretty and had an aura that reeked death. She probably was death herself. I haven't seen that woman in eighteen long years...my luck went downhill since then. Oh and the best part, was finding out my pa's katana was the sealed form of that fucking War God Sephiroth! Damn I miss that blade sometimes. I'm hesitant about grabbing new recruits Grant. I have this feeling I'm supposed to work solo...and I would really not like to lose more friends like I had. Those were the best mates a demon hunter could ask for." he says shaking his head.

He half turns to the maid who entered and grimaced. "I get the similar vibes from Bella off of her. She's probably got a couple guns stored away around her skirt somewhere..." he turns to Grant and lowered his brows. "Hey...did you even listen to me?"

Last edited by Vincent Valor on Thu May 14, 2015 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Grant Thu May 14, 2015 9:31 pm

Grant was busy looking through a gear head magazine to pay any real attention when he heard Vince call out to him. He folded the magazine and turned to Vince with a slightly irritated expression. "Vince, your my pal. I wouldn't ignore you. But...I've heard this story about a million times now. Yes, it's depressing, but you can't keep living off that guilt man. You realize it's been nearly 20 years since you've lost your eye. You've adjusted. Now you just need to get this obsession with that Vampire and that Maid out of your head." he says patting the younger man's shoulder. Grant was a year older than the man beside him if he remembered correctly. Grant's hair used to be a deep brown almost like his nephew or even Valor's for that matter; but that changed when he was hexed by a witch he had to bring in. He managed to save his body from aging, but his hair never got it's natural color back. But he was content with the silver hair look, some of the ladies even prefer it this way. He smiled smugly at the thought and returned to his bourbon.

Grant
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Fri May 15, 2015 12:57 am

Reiko's beer had arrived, and she was sipping from the bottle when the man in the slouch hat and eyepatch looked her way. He was glaring daggers into her body, which was honestly not the first reaction she expected from such a shady individual. "What bug crawled up his ass... All I know is I don't want any part of it." she thought taking another sip of the alcohol. This bar wasn't the safest in all of Galiavan. She began to wonder how the Danton Pub was going to run without it's manageress. She had only noticed the pair leaving the pub while she had been surveying the city of Danton. She didn't care to follow them till a good hour or so after the two left. She just simply followed the tracks out there to that quarry where she realized she was too late to be of any help. "No use worrying over spilt milk now...what's done has been done." she mutters under her breath, taking out her glasses as she looks over a pamphlet. She needed a place to stay for the night, and unfortunately it looked like it was either this shit heap or somewhere else possibly less inviting. If worst came to worst, she'd hoof it out in the wastelands. She didn't mind the outdoors, but the predators got a bit more active during the afternoon and night time hours. She kept an eye though on the man with the eye patch, and his silver haired friend. She didn't feel all too threatened by them, but she was more worried about making a scene. If this place was indeed going to be her resting spot for tonight, she may as well be on good terms with the owners so she wouldn't be kicked out. She drank more of her beer and set the bottle down on the counter, continuing to read the pamphlet.
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:12 pm

He looks back to Grant and grumbled. "Damn it Grant, you didn't listen to a damn thing I said!" he slams his fist against the counter, and then looks back at the maid. "Shit...I'm going to buy some cigs. You coming?" he grumbled, standing up, looking at Grant with some malcontent. He spilled his life story to the man and he up'n ignored him. "I tell you ''old man'', that which caused your hair to turn white was a better fate than what befell of me! So don't tell me who I can and can't have grudges against, got it?!" he exclaimed, standing tall, taking the bottle of whiskey by the neck and took another swig before corking it and stuffed it into his bag. He stumbled towards the doors, not caring if Grant would follow or not.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Grant Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:14 pm

Grant let out a rolling sigh. "Vince... you will be the death of me." he claps his leg, pulling out the necessary Gilex onto the counter. He stood up from his seat, looking towards the maid for a moment before continuing out of the bar. He could feel a strange vibe from that woman... her cold, calculating stare was quite concerning. As a former bounty hunter, he had seen that look several times from the people he either brought back in shackles or in body bags... the look of a killer.... perhaps Vince wasn't all hogwash after all. He sighed, hovering before the doorway before finally exiting the pub's double doors. Outside he looked about for the damned Devil Hunter who pulled him from his drink. No where in sight, he sighed again. "Vincent..." he grumbled, taking to the streets to find his shambling drunken friend. For all he knew, the man could be pissing in a corner somewhere nearby. With the hardware Vince was carrying, Grant hoped he was.

Grant
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:30 pm

After the two men had left the bar, Reiko sets the pamphlet down. She glances over to the door from which the two had left. She could sense hostility from the one in the eye patch, but it was the look from the silver haired man that troubled her. "He can register what I can do to his cotton eyed friend. Probably former law enforcement or soldier. Either way, that look settles it, I am definitely not staying here for the night." she thought, standing up slowly from her seat, pushing down her skirt as she stood up from the stool. She decided to leave through the back door behind the counter, and swung her legs over the counter when the barman was preoccupied with other customers. She slips through the kitchenette area where pans and various knives were on the wall which caused her to raise a brow. "What is this place, some sort of butchery on the side?" She shook her head and exited the inn from the back door. She silently crept to the corner of the building, observing the silver haired man walking further down the dirt road. She now had to think where to stay. "I could head out into the wasteland... but not after getting so comfortable. Though... since the Danton Pub is now vacant..." she thought this for a moment. She'd have a pub and inn to herself. She wouldn't have to stay long either. It'll take a while to get to Danton though, but anywhere was better than Jemial right now. She made up her mind. Walking around the corner of the building in the shadows, she quietly made it to her bike and revved the engine. In no time, she was speeding down the dirt road leading out of this shithole and was making headway towards Danton City.
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Desozir Equinus Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:41 pm

In the corner of the bar, the large demon began entertaining some of the patrons with his card play. He sat there, boasting of his travels in the most eloquent of ways, with perhaps some embellishment sewn in between. The large creature played hand after hand against the mortals whom tried their best to defeat him, but one after another they were defeated by the slimy demon.
Desozir Equinus
Desozir Equinus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubycus Sievers Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:39 pm

Ruby came in from the street, her red and gold scales glittering as she entered the pub. Hearing a loud commotion coming from the corner of the bar, she turned to see the demon playing cards with the other mortals. Intrigued and a bit curious, Ruby slithered her way over, to preside over the new game.
Rubycus Sievers
Rubycus Sievers
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicent Shadowrein Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:40 pm

Vicent Shadowrein wrote:
Haruka Sanada wrote:

He chuckled. "Simple," he says swivelling himself towards her. He then grabbed her cheeks with his large hands pressing her cheeks up towards her large brown eyes. "you see, you're face was pale before you had a drink; now your as red as an apple at full ripe. Well, either that or you're thinking naughty thoughts." he says letting go of her and lets out a bellowing bought of laughter. "Seriously, my young Neko friend, do not take this as offence, but you look a lot better now buzzed than you had when you walked in sober. Seeing colour in your cheeks, bringing spirit and vitality back into your paling skin at least assures to me your pretty when you're not depressed." he says with a wink.  

He chuckled, watching the Neko stand there perplexed, before turning to resume his drink. It was then that he noticed shrieks of loss and cheering coming from the left of him. Curious as well, he turned his head so his good eye could witness what was going on:

Desozir Equinus wrote:In the corner of the bar, the large demon began entertaining some of the patrons with his card play. He sat there, boasting of his travels in the most eloquent of ways, with perhaps some embellishment sewn in between. The large creature played hand after hand against the mortals whom tried their best to defeat him, but one after another they were defeated by the slimy demon.

The former DarkSEED soldier frowned, shaking his head as he took another shot of whiskey. "Damn demons...they let just about anyone in around Jemial..." he grumbled, rolling his eye before continuing his drink. Now that the mood felt sour, the old grizzled vet didn't feel like flirting with the Neko nor teasing her further. He thought of those damn woods, being hunted day and night for several years. Thick forest crawling with sick, hopped up demonic fucks and mutated creatures that were made by the damn company he worked for. Stranded for nearly five years. Lost an eye to them beasts, as well as many a good friend, as well as his wife and daughter who died while he was away for those five years... Gods damn that Tenik Inc., who wiped away the small town, killing his wife and the little girl he never got the chance to hold. Now I'm an old decrepit monster. A tool left over from those old days. Too old and too tired to preserve my seed. I can care less about dying out alone. I lost my chance with them, and killin' is all I am good for now...

The thought made him peer down into his drink, frowning. He closed his eye and brought the glass to his cracked, scarred lips and drank deeply...
Vicent Shadowrein
Vicent Shadowrein
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rue Duskcrest Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:15 pm

Vicent Shadowrein wrote:
Vicent Shadowrein wrote:
Haruka Sanada wrote:

He chuckled, watching the Neko stand there perplexed, before turning to resume his drink. It was then that he noticed shrieks of loss and cheering coming from the left of him. Curious as well, he turned his head so his good eye could witness what was going on:

Desozir Equinus wrote:In the corner of the bar, the large demon began entertaining some of the patrons with his card play. He sat there, boasting of his travels in the most eloquent of ways, with perhaps some embellishment sewn in between. The large creature played hand after hand against the mortals whom tried their best to defeat him, but one after another they were defeated by the slimy demon.

The former DarkSEED soldier frowned, shaking his head as he took another shot of whiskey. "Damn demons...they let just about anyone in around Jemial..." he grumbled, rolling his eye before continuing his drink. Now that the mood felt sour, the old grizzled vet didn't feel like flirting with the Neko nor teasing her further. He thought of those damn woods, being hunted day and night for several years. Thick forest crawling with sick, hopped up demonic fucks and mutated creatures that were made by the damn company he worked for. Stranded for nearly five years. Lost an eye to them beasts, as well as many a good friend, as well as his wife and daughter who died while he was away for those five years... Gods damn that Tenik Inc., who wiped away the small town, killing his wife and the little girl he never got the chance to hold. Now I'm an old decrepit monster. A tool left over from those old days. Too old and too tired to preserve my seed. I can care less about dying out alone. I lost my chance with them, and killin' is all I am good for now...

The thought made him peer down into his drink, frowning. He closed his eye and brought the glass to his cracked, scarred lips and drank deeply...

"Not a fan of demons, huh?" said the pretty blond who was walking up to the bar. She was wearing a lab coat, her large breasts bobbing behind a tight cropped tube top. She looked upon the man's eyes with her baby blue eyes, smiling with glossy pink lips. She grabbed a beer from the bar and shrugged. "Typical, you're obviously one of those people who think all demons were created equally~" she said with a sigh.

She then made her way over to the table with the demons, ignoring the man as she sat beside the red headed serpent woman, eyeing the card game at hand.
Rue Duskcrest
Rue Duskcrest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinmi Urakami Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Rin enters the bar, the capelet on her shoulder flapped slightly as she looked about the bar room. The silver fox, silently walked through the crowded, lively bar to a booth at the right side of the room. As she turned to face the bar, she noticed the woman she was looking for at the table with a large demon playing cards. She narrowed her large blue eyes and then looked away, deciding to order a glass of wine while she staked her target out.
Rinmi Urakami
Rinmi Urakami
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubycus Sievers Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:44 am

Rue Duskcrest wrote:
Vicent Shadowrein wrote:
Vicent Shadowrein wrote:
Haruka Sanada wrote:

"Not a fan of demons, huh?" said the pretty blond who was walking up to the bar. She was wearing a lab coat, her large breasts bobbing behind a tight cropped tube top. She looked upon the man's eyes with her  baby blue eyes, smiling with glossy pink lips. She grabbed a beer from the bar and shrugged. "Typical, you're obviously one of those people who think all demons were created equally~" she said with a sigh.

She then made her way over to the table with the demons, ignoring the man as she sat beside the red headed serpent woman, eyeing the card game at hand.  

Ruby turned her jasmine eyes to the human woman who sat beside her. She smiled at the pretty blonde, and nudged her by the shoulder. "So the saw bones came to watch these guys lose to this guy, huh?" she asked the pretty woman, before pointing to the large demon. "I didn't think you'd be interested in watching too." she says before looking back at the card game at hand. Ruby somewhat knew the young doctor, having gone to her a few times for stomach aches and other ailments in the past. "Is she a new patient of yours?" she asked, pointing to the silver haired fox in the back who was speaking to the barman about a drink.
Rubycus Sievers
Rubycus Sievers
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:47 am

The doors opened once again and a quartet of men who had the strong smell of sea salt on them walked into the bar. Once inside, they made off in different directions. 3 of them sat at a vacant table and were busy telling stories to eachother about their last voyage, but the one man alone, wearing a black long coat simply sat at the end of the bar, looking melancholy.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 2 Sea%20Captain_zps5x8wer3z

The last voyage had been anything but smooth. Cain had gotten his cargo to the destination port alright, but 3 attacks by pirates and two by sea demons had cost him 4 members of his crew, and that thought weighed heavily on him. The seas and oceans had been growing increasingly dangerous over the last few months, culminating in this last trip where he barely broke even.

He ordered a full bottle of rum, and downed 2 glasses in the bat of an eye, hoping to at least dull the pain.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rue Duskcrest Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:08 am

Rubycus Sievers wrote:
Rue Duskcrest wrote:
Vicent Shadowrein wrote:
Vicent Shadowrein wrote:
Haruka Sanada wrote:

"Not a fan of demons, huh?" said the pretty blond who was walking up to the bar. She was wearing a lab coat, her large breasts bobbing behind a tight cropped tube top. She looked upon the man's eyes with her  baby blue eyes, smiling with glossy pink lips. She grabbed a beer from the bar and shrugged. "Typical, you're obviously one of those people who think all demons were created equally~" she said with a sigh.

Ruby turned her jasmine eyes to the human woman who sat beside her. She smiled at the pretty blonde, and nudged her by the shoulder. "So the saw bones came to watch these guys lose to this guy, huh?" she asked the pretty woman, before pointing to the large demon. "I didn't think you'd be interested in watching too." she says before looking back at the card game at hand. Ruby somewhat knew the young doctor, having gone to her a few times for stomach aches and other ailments in the past. "Is she a new patient of yours?" she asked, pointing to the silver haired fox in the back who was speaking to the barman about a drink.

Rue turned to the red haired Lamia with a half smile. She couldn't rightly remember her name for a moment or two, but then it hit her as she smiled her dragon mixed serpentine fangs with the blend of her her crimson color. "Oh yes...Ruby...was it? Hey." she replied, before taking a sip of beer, paying attention to the card game when Ruby brought up the stranger. She paused, turning slowly to see the silver haired Kitsune. She raised a brow, but then noticed the way she carried herself. ADN...?

The thought made her feel instantaneously suspicious and she quickly turned away. She had to be here for her research... the ADN here, a back water? Had they figured she was in the area? She'd have to get back to the clinic, wait till they got out of town. She was safe when the troops were rolling through, but now... agents.

She had to leave the bar somehow, a way without raising too much suspicion...

She heard Ruby's stomach growling, turning to the lamia who was looking longingly at a plate of boneless chicken wings. She looked from the plate to Ruby's face and grinned. "Hey Ruby... in about five minutes, can you come to the ladies room? I'd like to talk to you in private. Trust me, it'll be worth your while in gold." she said, standing up. She winked before heading over to the bathrooms, and entered the ladies.

It was empty, quiet, and unfortunately devoid of windows. "Damn..." she groaned, looking about for shafts. "I guess I'll have no choice." she says with a defeated sigh, sitting with one leg crossed upon the toilet seat, arms folded under her breasts, bobbing one leg off the other. She'd have to wait for Ruby then. Thankfully she remembered Ruby was part dragon, so the inherent need of hording gold would be helpful in recruiting her.

Rue Duskcrest
Rue Duskcrest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinmi Urakami Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:39 am

Rue Duskcrest wrote:
Rubycus Sievers wrote:

Rue turned to the red haired Lamia with a half smile. She couldn't rightly remember her name for a moment or two, but then it hit her as she smiled her dragon mixed serpentine fangs with the blend of her her crimson color. "Oh yes...Ruby...was it? Hey." she replied, before taking a sip of beer, paying attention to the card game when Ruby brought up the stranger. She paused, turning slowly to see the silver haired Kitsune. She raised a brow, but then noticed the way she carried herself. ADN...?

The thought made her feel instantaneously suspicious and she quickly turned away. She had to be here for her research... the ADN here, a back water? Had they figured she was in the area? She'd have to get back to the clinic, wait till they got out of town. She was safe when the troops were rolling through, but now... agents.

She heard Ruby's stomach growling, turning to the lamia who was looking longingly at a plate of boneless chicken wings. She looked from the plate to Ruby's face and grinned. "Hey Ruby... in about five minutes, can you come to the ladies room? I'd like to talk to you in private. Trust me, it'll be worth your while in gold." she said, standing up. She winked before heading over to the bathrooms, and entered the ladies.

It was empty, quiet, and unfortunately devoid of windows. "Damn..." she groaned, looking about for shafts. "I guess I'll have no choice." she says with a defeated sigh, sitting with one leg crossed upon the toilet seat, arms folded under her breasts, bobbing one leg off the other. She'd have to wait for Ruby then. Thankfully she remembered Ruby was part dragon, so the inherent need of hording gold would be helpful in recruiting her.

As soon as she received her wine, she turned her eyes upon the blond, who was standing and heading for the bathroom. She narrowed her eyes in relative silence, not sure if she was on to her surveillance or not. She was deliberating her actions when the doors to the pub opened wide:

Random Mobs wrote:The doors opened once again and a quartet of men who had the strong smell of sea salt on them walked into the bar. Once inside, they made off in different directions. 3 of them sat at a vacant table and were busy telling stories to eachother about their last voyage, but the one man alone, wearing a black long coat simply sat at the end of the bar, looking melancholy.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 2 Sea%20Captain_zps5x8wer3z

The last voyage had been anything but smooth. Cain had gotten his cargo to the destination port alright, but 3 attacks by pirates and two by sea demons had cost him 4 members of his crew, and that thought weighed heavily on him. The seas and oceans had been growing increasingly dangerous over the last few months, culminating in this last trip where he barely broke even.

He ordered a full bottle of rum, and downed 2 glasses in the bat of an eye, hoping to at least dull the pain.

She glanced upon the man who sat down upon the bar, her blue sparkling eyes glancing at him. Being a Yokai with a strong connection to spirits and souls, she could see the spirits of those hanging around him, causing him to feel regret and pain. She closed her long lashes, her tail curling and shifting with interest. She continued to sip her glass of red wine, occasionally looking at the man, as the bathroom was in the background. Through her glances, she could make out he was a handsome mortal man. Rugged features, with muscles that were earned through rough work at sea. She could tell he was a sailor by his scent; the Black Moth's oceans' high salt content was hard to ignore. She continued to sip more, her tail swishing more excitedly as she looked upon him. The spirits which hung about his head were glowing with sorrow, except one which was nearly bright green with envy.

She sipped more of her red wine, the spirits of the dead which went unseen by the fellow bar patrons hovering about the strapping, handsome man. She went to take another sip, but found her glass was now empty. Blinking, looking away from the man to her empty glass. "Hmm" she blushed, before standing up. She walked up to the bar, her wide hips swaying with a seductive gait, her tail furling with a deliberate, slow yet seductive manner. As she got closer, the orbs hanging over the man's head seemed to quiver, backing away in fear of her almost.

She took a seat beside him, hopping up and sets the glass upon the bar. "Another glass, please." She said in a husky yet cool feminine voice. Her large blue eyes glancing briefly upon the sailor beside her before turning back to the bathroom stalls doors. She crossed her legs, the nylons she wore hissing as she set one leg across the other. I'll continue my observations from here, she can't stay in the bathroom forever. May as well kill some time and loosen up. She thought.
Rinmi Urakami
Rinmi Urakami
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:52 am

Cain looked sideways as the Yokai woman sat next to him suddenly as she ordered another drink. 'She's... very forward' he thought as he downed his third shot. He sighed slightly as the buzz began to dull the pain and memory of the last 3 weeks. 'Hmm, t/is the first time a woman has sat next to me in a bar in ages, yet she seems distracted...' he noted her constant glancing at the bathroom door.

"Hmm, good afternoon ma'am." he offered after a mere moments hesitation. "What brings you to this here far harbor? Not many ADN affiliates here in Jemial afterall."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubycus Sievers Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:16 am

Rue Duskcrest wrote:

"Yeah!" She smiled, glad the doctor remembered her name, however found the look she had upon her face strange upon mentioning the fox. She blinked, and shrugged it off, turning to a delicious plate of boneless wings. Her mouth almost watered, they smelled delicious... but then Rue broke her from her distraction. She blinked upon the proposal, sensing a deeper motive within the doctor's tone. "What?" she blinked her long lashes, looking up at the woman who then winked at her before she headed off to the bathroom. She blinked, wondering what the old Saw Bones had in mind. She was sure something lucrative, this was Jemial City after all.

After five minutes, she too reared away from the table, and slithered her way to the ladies room as well.

Entering the bathroom, she slithered her full length within, closing the door. She noticed the bathroom was empty aside from her and Rue. Blinking again she raised a brow. "Hey, what's going on Doc?" she asked with a concerned tone. "You said something about gold, and you're acting weird all of a sudden. You all right?" she asked.
Rubycus Sievers
Rubycus Sievers
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next