Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn.

+29
Darbus D'Rock
Jeana Rubette
Remus Lionheart
Enigma
Riley Pearce
Celia Thompson
Mizuki
Kisara Westwind
Liri Rheneria
Mayor Todd
Edgar Holden
Trisha Sturm
Rufus Ainsworth
Silas Hawkes
Shamu Meruruusa
Random Mobs
Rinmi Urakami
Rue Duskcrest
Rubycus Sievers
Desozir Equinus
Reiko Miller
Vicent Shadowrein
Haruka Sanada
Mink
Vincent Valor
Aika
Liru
Grant
Rufus Tenik
33 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn.

Post  Darbus D'Rock Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:27 am

Jeana Rubette wrote:Jeana hit the ground, holding her neck with her right hand as her other went for her belt, which he stepped on along with her tail! She did not howl as he wanted, holding it back with a tear rolling down her cheek as she glared up at the man-frog, and bared her sharp fangs. "Its unwise to fuck with a kitsune, toad...!" She spat, and used her tail to conjure her rarely used fox fire to engulf the frog!

The flames, to her dismay, would have little effect as they dispersed soon after by his reactive armor.

"Hmm... troublesome indeed." he says, turning to her now, and blinked. "Oh yes, you're still here. Good." he continued as if nothing happened! "So, considering you're still so very fresh to how this town runs, you can pay me or one of my boys... 1000 Gilex for the first week, but no less than 2500 for the following weeks. If you can't pay we can work something out....hehe heh..." he says licking his lips in a slow, lewd manner. "If you wish to move away, that'll be a 20,000 platinum fee. I can forgive your rebel nature Jeana, but... you understand how it is, right? People gotta eat, you're a wanted felon still on the run... Jemial was a good place to lay low since its such the hoppin' place as my folks say, heh heh..." he croaked.

Darbus D'Rock
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeana Rubette Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:30 am

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 Dbwt8yt-20d35ce8-ecc7-4fb1-a0b3-fc6f82fe347f

"H-how?!" Jeana gasped, and then he began making his atrocious demands! "What the hell are you talking about? Criminal?! You son'va bitch! I've done nothing wrong, I'm not going to get hustled by your warty ass!" She spat, and began tugging at her tail. She wasn't going to take this shit, she'd quit and leave town now!
Jeana Rubette
Jeana Rubette
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darbus D'Rock Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:48 am

Jeana Rubette wrote:The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 Dbwt8yt-20d35ce8-ecc7-4fb1-a0b3-fc6f82fe347f

"H-how?!" Jeana gasped, and then he began making his atrocious demands! "What the hell are you talking about? Criminal?! You son'va bitch! I've done nothing wrong, I'm not going to get hustled by your warty ass!" She spat, and began tugging at her tail. She wasn't going to take this shit, she'd quit and leave town now!

He smirked. "Well... I see you're more of a visual learner. Allow me to demonstrate, Milady, when you decide not to pay for our protection..." he snickers, licking his lips.

He opened his maw wide, eyes half lidded with glee as he smiled pervertedly! His long, sticky pink tongue unfurled and wrapped around the Fox's arms, pinning them to her sides as she was then lifted up, tail sliding from under his foot as he retreated, and her head now entering his gullet!

"NOM!<3"

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 1541021445.leonheart54115_throat

The slimy interior of his mouth somehow managed to accommodate the kitsune's huge tits! He gripped the sides of her squishy dirty pillows, shoving them into his throat while guiding the squirming woman's hips, her kicking legs! His tongue rolled across her stomach, curled around her knees to stop them from kicking, whilst pulling them into his wide mouth so she was bunched up with her knees against her stomach, and the heels of her boots against her ass! His tongue slid under the denim skirt, gliding over her jiggly ass and the simple 'bandaid' undergarment. Cheeky, heh heh... He mentally croaked.

Her added weight made him accidentally swallow and, without warning, Jeana's curled up form was descending his throat! He closed his lips around her tail, which swished erratically! Prickly fox fur hair snaking around as he smiled, and slurped her up like spaghetti...

"ULP... Ah... that hit the spot..." he strained, closing his eyes to swallow again, as Jeana's large bulge descended from his neck, and pushed out his armored pot belly. "Urp... tasty~" He slurped his lips, his belly swaying as he pulls his cigar from the wall, and relights it. He went on patrol again, whistling as his stomach gurgled and jiggled with movement. People knew what he had done when he was on the street, but did nothing... they knew better after all it wasn't worth getting their necks crushed over....

After a ten minute patrol, he returned to the alley, belly bouncing. He flicked the stub of his cigar, the determining timed sentence for his prisoner's 'misdemeanor' and held his stomach. He pushed, then yawned his slimy, sticky maw wide open, eyes white as the large lump that was now a sticky Jeana Rubette curled up in a ball shot out from his mouth and into the store room! She was fine, her clothing sopping and bridging with sticky strands of gastric fluids and gooey saliva that dripped slowly off her arms as she flapped them and gagged. Her scarlet hair clung to her back, her face, and dripped with fluids as well, as she looked up at him with cracked red eyes, and coughed hoarsely.

He wiped his jaw with his forearm, smirking. "...Get it now? No one cares if you get eaten. Follow the rules and you be fine.... but next time you cross me, you stay... cuz darlin', I almost digested you for real. Thats how generous I am. I don't fuck with kitsunes... I eat'em!" He winked, shooting his tongue out and lifted her head up by her chin with his prehensile tongue, as smile upon his lips before he withdrew the tongue! "Hmhmhm... spicy. I like that. Run off and I'll have you dragged back here and in my belly before lunch tomorrow. I expect that grand soon Jeana baby." He winked, and hoarsely laughed before walking off.

Darbus D'Rock
Recruit
Recruit

BastionCon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeana Rubette Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:12 am

Darbus D'Rock wrote:
Jeana Rubette wrote:The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 Dbwt8yt-20d35ce8-ecc7-4fb1-a0b3-fc6f82fe347f

He smirked. "Well... I see you're more of a visual learner. Allow me to demonstrate, Milady, when you decide not to pay for our protection..." he snickers, licking his lips.

He opened his maw wide, eyes half lidded with glee as he smiled pervertedly! His long, sticky pink tongue unfurled and wrapped around the Fox's arms, pinning them to her sides as she was then lifted up, tail sliding from under his foot as he retreated, and her head now entering his gullet!

"NOM!<3"

The slimy interior of his mouth somehow managed to accommodate the kitsune's huge tits! He gripped the sides of her squishy dirty pillows, shoving them into his throat while guiding the squirming woman's hips, her kicking legs! His tongue rolled across her stomach, curled around her knees to stop them from kicking, whilst pulling them into his wide mouth so she was bunched up with her knees against her stomach, and the heels of her boots against her ass! His tongue slid under the denim skirt, gliding over her jiggly ass and the simple 'bandaid' undergarment. Cheeky, heh heh... He mentally croaked.

Her added weight made him accidentally swallow and, without warning, Jeana's curled up form was descending his throat! He closed his lips around her tail, which swished erratically! Prickly fox fur hair snaking around as he smiled, and slurped her up like spaghetti...

"ULP... Ah... that hit the spot..." he strained, closing his eyes to swallow again, as Jeana's large bulge descended from his neck, and pushed out his armored pot belly. "Urp... tasty~" He slurped his lips, his belly swaying as he pulls his cigar from the wall, and relights it. He went on patrol again, whistling as his stomach gurgled and jiggled with movement. People knew what he had done when he was on the street, but did nothing... they knew better after all it wasn't worth getting their necks crushed over....

Jeana pulled at her tail, and the toad's voice became rather... menacing. "Huh?" She glanced up at the wrong moment, her pale blue eyes becoming pin pricks, her snarl turned into a look of shock again as the tongue shot out and around her arms, pinning them to her waist before hoisting her up and into his maw!

"Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip?!"

Before long, her cringing face was pointed down his throat, her kicking, squishy body being pulled and pushed into his maw by his perverted hands! "No-GODS NOOOOOoo!!" She screamed as her body dipped and his tongue lathered her, she was surprised her massive tits could fill his throat at all! But because of their weight, she dipped further down, and soon her scrunched up bulge was stretching out his neck, his armor retracting to allow her entry... her tail swished and snaked in a panicked state before being slurped up! She groaned as she was swallowed alive, and descended into a tight, humid, foul scented stomach! She was upside down, knees against her chest, boots pressing against the tight, undulating belly which rippled around her, leaving no room for her to move! "Shit, lemme out!!" Jeana whined, her blue eyes darting side to side, her heart racing in the humid, stinking stomach as her protests could be barely visible outside! The armor did a good job hiding her, and muffling her... but his stomach bounced more and seemed to push out his armor due to the kitsune's full size... he strained his neck just to swallow her whole!

She thought she was going to die...

Darbus D'Rock wrote:After a ten minute patrol, he returned to the alley, belly bouncing. He flicked the stub of his cigar, the determining timed sentence for his prisoner's 'misdemeanor' and held his stomach. He pushed, then yawned his slimy, sticky maw wide open, eyes white as the large lump that was now a sticky Jeana Rubette curled up in a ball shot out from his mouth and into the store room! She was fine, her clothing sopping and bridging with sticky strands of gastric fluids and gooey saliva that dripped slowly off her arms as she flapped them and gagged. Her scarlet hair clung to her back, her face, and dripped with fluids as well, as she looked up at him with cracked red eyes, and coughed hoarsely.

He wiped his jaw with his forearm, smirking. "...Get it now? No one cares if you get eaten. Follow the rules and you be fine.... but next time you cross me, you stay... cuz darlin', I almost digested you for real. Thats how generous I am. I don't fuck with kitsunes... I eat'em!" He winked, shooting his tongue out and lifted her head up by her chin with his prehensile tongue, as smile upon his lips before he withdrew the tongue! "Hmhmhm... spicy. I like that. Run off and I'll have you dragged back here and in my belly before lunch tomorrow. I expect that grand soon Jeana baby." He winked, and hoarsely laughed before walking off.

Then she was unceremoniously released, her body tumbling into the back room, her arms spread wide, her legs as well, showing off her 'bandage' panty and she coughed, wheezed, and gasped. "Fuck... fucking... frog... ugah..." she coughed, slinging the slime off her body as she crawled to her feet, and ran for the barrel where she set the whiskey down. "I hope you fucking CHOKE ON THEM NEXT TIME!" She screamed, tossing a bottle of bourbon against one of the other building walls, before pushing the crate over in anger and caused the shipment to smash upon the muddy earth. She leaned over the barrel, hyperventilating, slimy, red hair clinging to her every curve, her tail sad and slimy and heavy to manipulate. "Fucking... hate this town..." she spat, wiping her face with her arm helplessly, and then shook her body violently like a dog, her huge tits jiggling wildly and almost throwing her off balance as she lifted the barrel of water and splashed it down over her head- the cold water chilling her to the bone, and made her nipples erect through her powder blue tank! "Uaaah!" She screamed, tossing the barrel aside, smashing it before she shook herself off again. "I... Haven't been so... violated... in my long. Ass. Life!" She spat, literally, shivering as she tried to conjure her flames again, when failing to, grabbed her belt which had been discarded and muddy, and wrapped it back around her waist again. "Damnit, I just fu-fuckin' moved here!"
Jeana Rubette
Jeana Rubette
Private
Private

BastionCon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:28 am

Jeana Rubette wrote:
Darbus D'Rock wrote:

"NOM!<3"

Jeana pulled at her tail, and the toad's voice became rather... menacing. "Huh?" She glanced up at the wrong moment, her pale blue eyes becoming pin pricks, her snarl turned into a look of shock again as the tongue shot out and around her arms, pinning them to her waist before hoisting her up and into his maw!

"Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip?!"

Before long, her cringing face was pointed down his throat, her kicking, squishy body being pulled and pushed into his maw by his perverted hands! "No-GODS NOOOOOoo!!" She screamed as her body dipped and his tongue lathered her, she was surprised her massive tits could fill his throat at all! But because of their weight, she dipped further down, and soon her scrunched up bulge was stretching out his neck, his armor retracting to allow her entry... her tail swished and snaked in a panicked state before being slurped up! She groaned as she was swallowed alive, and descended into a tight, humid, foul scented stomach! She was upside down, knees against her chest, boots pressing against the tight, undulating belly which rippled around her, leaving no room for her to move! "Shit, lemme out!!" Jeana whined, her blue eyes darting side to side, her heart racing in the humid, stinking stomach as her protests could be barely visible outside! The armor did a good job hiding her, and muffling her... but his stomach bounced more and seemed to push out his armor due to the kitsune's full size... he strained his neck just to swallow her whole!

Darbus D'Rock wrote:After a ten minute patrol, he returned to the alley, belly bouncing. He flicked the stub of his cigar, the determining timed sentence for his prisoner's 'misdemeanor' and held his stomach. He pushed, then yawned his slimy, sticky maw wide open, eyes white as the large lump that was now a sticky Jeana Rubette curled up in a ball shot out from his mouth and into the store room! She was fine, her clothing sopping and bridging with sticky strands of gastric fluids and gooey saliva that dripped slowly off her arms as she flapped them and gagged. Her scarlet hair clung to her back, her face, and dripped with fluids as well, as she looked up at him with cracked red eyes, and coughed hoarsely.

Then she was unceremoniously released, her body tumbling into the back room, her arms spread wide, her legs as well, showing off her 'bandage' panty and she coughed, wheezed, and gasped. "Fuck... fucking... frog... ugah..." she coughed, slinging the slime off her body as she crawled to her feet, and ran for the barrel where she set the whiskey down. "I hope you fucking CHOKE ON THEM NEXT TIME!" She screamed, tossing a bottle of bourbon against one of the other building walls, before pushing the crate over in anger and caused the shipment to smash upon the muddy earth. She leaned over the barrel, hyperventilating, slimy, red hair clinging to her every curve, her tail sad and slimy and heavy to manipulate. "Fucking... hate this town..." she spat, wiping her face with her arm helplessly, and then shook her body violently like a dog, her huge tits jiggling wildly and almost throwing her off balance as she lifted the barrel of water and splashed it down over her head- the cold water chilling her to the bone, and made her nipples erect through her powder blue tank! "Uaaah!" She screamed, tossing the barrel aside, smashing it before she shook herself off again. "I... Haven't been so... violated... in my long. Ass. Life!" She spat, literally, shivering as she tried to conjure her flames again, when failing to, grabbed her belt which had been discarded and muddy, and wrapped it back around her waist again. "Damnit, I just fu-fuckin' moved here!"

Otrimi clung to the wall above the kitsune like a spider, existing parallel to his other self that was currently engaging in battle with another meal. This city is crawling with delectable morsels, I must give my regards to their procreators. His reflective carapace acted as perfect camouflage and allowed him to watch Jeana be spit out unmolested, quite unlike the violation she just suffered. In order to appear more sympathetic to his next meal, he reformed his horns to resemble red fox ears. (This below but with fox ears instead of horns xD)
The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 Otrimi11

Once she had at cleaned her face off, Otrimi's scales and fur flickered back into view with their original coloring. Now casting a shadow over the very buxom kitsune, he spoke in a low, sympathetic voice, "My what a rude fellow, wouldn't you agree?" He clung to the wall and seemed to ignore gravity, tail growing longer by the second. His scaly tail caught the bartender's ample and squishy butt as she staggered back, merely acting as a stand of sorts for her to lean against. His mouth turned into a wide, fangy smile as his six luminescent eyes all blinked independently of one another.

His fox ears flickered and hung low as if in submission to Jeana despite his fearsome visage, all to comfort her in her final moments.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Jeana Rubette likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeana Rubette Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:48 am

BastionCon wrote:
Jeana Rubette wrote:
Darbus D'Rock wrote:

"NOM!<3"

"Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip?!"

Otrimi clung to the wall above the kitsune like a spider, existing parallel to his other self that was currently engaging in battle with another meal. This city is crawling with delectable morsels, I must give my regards to their procreators. His reflective carapace acted as perfect camouflage and allowed him to watch Jeana be spit out unmolested, quite unlike the violation she just suffered. In order to appear more sympathetic to his next meal, he reformed his horns to resemble red fox ears. (This below but with fox ears instead of horns xD)
The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 Otrimi11

Once she had at cleaned her face off, Otrimi's scales and fur flickered back into view with their original coloring. Now casting a shadow over the very buxom kitsune, he spoke in a low, sympathetic voice, "My what a rude fellow, wouldn't you agree?" He clung to the wall and seemed to ignore gravity, tail growing longer by the second. His scaly tail caught the bartender's ample and squishy butt as she staggered back, merely acting as a stand of sorts for her to lean against. His mouth turned into a wide, fangy smile as his six luminescent eyes all blinked independently of one another.

His fox ears flickered and hung low as if in submission to Jeana despite his fearsome visage, all to comfort her in her final moments.

Without a second thought, she went for her weapon when she heard the new voice, but paused when she noticed it came from above. Thrown off by the arrival of something far more stranger, she literally stumbled back only to be caught by its odd tail! The gun remained in the holster as her fingerless gloved hands gripped the scales either side of her, almost like a swing, her ample rear hung off the loop one end, while her shapely legs dangled off the other.

"Wh-wah?!" She blinked at the scaly creature's face which hung upside down, all six glowing green-blue eyes blinking independently at her as she tried to make sense of what she was seeing.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 Tenor

The creature's smile grew wide, and toothy as the tail slid up her back, positioning her body, feeling her jiggly ass as it manipulated itself into a wall of sorts for her to lean against, her boots upon the ground once more, her arms hugging the scales of his tail, her squishy tits flattening against them, the hardened pebbles of her embossed nipples dragging down them as he manipulated the tail upwards...

"W-what are you? Wait, you saw that?" She gasped, blinking her frightened pale blue eyes... then noticed his ears... they were fox like, cute... and they threw her off as well. I can't really get a bead on this guy... unlike my last guest. "Yah... rude's a bit of ah, understatement..." she says shakily. She pissed off someone she thought she could handle before, it was best to act cordial with an unknown.
Jeana Rubette
Jeana Rubette
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:01 am

Jeana Rubette wrote:

Without a second thought, she went for her weapon when she heard the new voice, but paused when she noticed it came from above. Thrown off by the arrival of something far more stranger, she literally stumbled back only to be caught by its odd tail! The gun remained in the holster as her fingerless gloved hands gripped the scales either side of her, almost like a swing, her ample rear hung off the loop one end, while her shapely legs dangled off the other.

"Wh-wah?!" She blinked at the scaly creature's face which hung upside down, all six glowing green-blue eyes blinking independently at her as she tried to make sense of what she was seeing.

The creature's smile grew wide, and toothy as the tail slid up her back, positioning her body, feeling her jiggly ass as it manipulated itself into a wall of sorts for her to lean against, her boots upon the ground once more, her arms hugging the scales of his tail, her squishy tits flattening against them, the hardened pebbles of her embossed nipples dragging down them as he manipulated the tail upwards...

"W-what are you? Wait, you saw that?" She gasped, blinking her frightened pale blue eyes... then noticed his ears... they were fox like, cute... and they threw her off as well. I can't really get a bead on this guy... unlike my last guest. "Yah... rude's a bit of ah, understatement..." she says shakily. She pissed off someone she thought she could handle before, it was best to act cordial with an unknown.

"They are so uncouth in this town. When faced with such an enchanting and alluring beauty as yourself, one should act with the utmost respect. I regret I wasn't able to intervene before, but I am often ostracized based on my appearance alone. It is a truly dreadful matter." Otrimi sighed, his deep voice seemingly truly melancholic and rueful for the moment.

"I promise you shall be most comfortable in my presence, that one can swear an oath on the primordial chaos." Otrimi spoke honeyed words while small tendrils of hair worked Jeana's weapons off her, his eyes blinking and changing colors to hypnotize the bartender into a state of comfort and bliss. He did promise to make her comfortable after all. He even morphed the scales of his tail into the softest of red fur, ears flickering playfully all the while.

And once he had Jeana at her most comfortable, Otrimi retracted his teeth and opened a wide jaw to engulf her voluptuous body, taking care not to harm her all the while.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeana Rubette Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:23 am

Jeana batted her long lashes as the creature spoke to her in a soothing, almost hypnotic tone... her own fox ears drooping as she began to relax as she stared into his glowing, blinking eyes. "Yeah... heh.. thank you for thinking such~" She cooed, blushing at his compliment as her mind went hazy, and she began to relax against his scales which turned fuzzy like her own tail which suddenly drooped as he continued to speak to her.

"Ahh....comfortable...?" She cooed, blinking her eyes which were no longer blue but various colors as his hypnotic trance kicked in! Even though spirit beings were usually immune to such charms... there was something powerful about his voice and eyes as he spoke to her soothingly...

She giggled at his playful ears bouncing, smiling in a silly manner as she was disarmed again, and began to walk towards his eyes, his gaping mouth with his teeth individually retracting as she swung her chest over his lower jaw! The heavy bosom squished against his tongue and the undersides caught his inner lip as she leaned into the humid cavern. "Seems... dark though..." She says in a trance like state, unaware of her dooming predicament!
Jeana Rubette
Jeana Rubette
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:34 am

Jeana Rubette wrote:Jeana batted her long lashes as the creature spoke to her in a soothing, almost hypnotic tone... her own fox ears drooping as she began to relax as she stared into his glowing, blinking eyes. "Yeah... heh.. thank you for thinking such~" She cooed, blushing at his compliment as her mind went hazy, and she began to relax against his scales which turned fuzzy like her own tail which suddenly drooped as he continued to speak to her.

"Ahh....comfortable...?" She cooed, blinking her eyes which were no longer blue but various colors as his hypnotic trance kicked in! Even though spirit beings were usually immune to such charms... there was something powerful about his voice and eyes as he spoke to her soothingly...

She giggled at his playful ears bouncing, smiling in a silly manner as she was disarmed again, and began to walk towards his eyes, his gaping mouth with his teeth individually retracting as she swung her chest over his lower jaw! The heavy bosom squished against his tongue and the undersides caught his inner lip as she leaned into the humid cavern. "Seems... dark though..." She says in a trance like state, unaware of her dooming predicament!

With her epic bosom resting on his lower gums, Otrimi exhaled a cooling breath with a delectable fragrance, further exemplifying his state. "It's dark, but you'll not find a more cozy atmosphere." He spoke clearly despite his occupied maw, speaking truthfully if somewhat sinisterly.

While she leaned inward, Otrimi's flexible tongue became as smooth as silk while running down her shirt and softly groping Jean's breasts. "You possess a truly gifted physique, m'lady. I am humbled to be in the presence of such beauty." He exhaled again, releasing the same soothing breath as before. While still groping her, his tongue split and extended up to Jeana's pretty face, stroking it lovingly with the same silky softness.

Otrimi allowed this to go on for a solid minute, comforting his meal in an uncharacteristically benevolent fashion. He squeezed her round, bubble shaped ass several times in the process while laying her weapons gently to the side. "I promise you'll not have a care in the world soon, madam." Otrimi promised before finally clamping his upper jaw down onto Jeana, catching her just below her breasts while supporting her legs with his now red tail. He held her aloft until the trance finally wore off, staring complacently at one of the most succulent asses he had ever seen.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeana Rubette Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:52 am

BastionCon wrote:
Jeana Rubette wrote:Jeana batted her long lashes as the creature spoke to her in a soothing, almost hypnotic tone... her own fox ears drooping as she began to relax as she stared into his glowing, blinking eyes. "Yeah... heh.. thank you for thinking such~" She cooed, blushing at his compliment as her mind went hazy, and she began to relax against his scales which turned fuzzy like her own tail which suddenly drooped as he continued to speak to her.

With her epic bosom resting on his lower gums, Otrimi exhaled a cooling breath with a delectable fragrance, further exemplifying his state. "It's dark, but you'll not find a more cozy atmosphere." He spoke clearly despite his occupied maw, speaking truthfully if somewhat sinisterly.

While she leaned inward, Otrimi's flexible tongue became as smooth as silk while running down her shirt and softly groping Jean's breasts. "You possess a truly gifted physique, m'lady. I am humbled to be in the presence of such beauty." He exhaled again, releasing the same soothing breath as before. While still groping her, his tongue split and extended up to Jeana's pretty face, stroking it lovingly with the same silky softness.

Otrimi allowed this to go on for a solid minute, comforting his meal in an uncharacteristically benevolent fashion. He squeezed her round, bubble shaped ass several times in the process while laying her weapons gently to the side. "I promise you'll not have a care in the world soon, madam." Otrimi promised before finally clamping his upper jaw down onto Jeana, catching her just below her breasts while supporting her legs with his now red tail. He held her aloft until the trance finally wore off, staring complacently at one of the most succulent asses he had ever seen.

Jeana closed her eyes, her mouth agape, showing her fangs as she blushed at the extra comfort and fragrance washing over her body. The warm, silky tongue which glazed her flesh as it dove through her cleavage opening and fondled her massive titties underneath were bliss... the backless tank revealed his tongue splitting as it curled around her lower back out of her shirt and began groping her ass, while his other tongue slithered up her neck to her face, her head leaning into its slimy warmth, unaware of the texture due to the powerful illusion! Her tail swishing side to side in a playful, flirty manner as the beast squeezed her bubble ass several times. "Ohhh..." she moaned. "I'd like tha~" She began before his jaws closed around her and lifted her up! She was still in the trance as she was lifted up, her thick thighs spread a little wide, her denim mini-skirt hiking up the thick thighs, showing the bottoms of her ass cheeks, and her black bandaid makeshift underwear which he would stare at as she wiggled in his maw... slightly umcomfortable as she blinked her long lashes. "Oh... are we... there yet....?" She moaned, feeling something warm squirming between her massive melons, the saliva soaking through her shirt, the red furry tail supporting her legs while she was at this odd angle, and he observed her lovely, and shapely ass- her red tail swishing playfully and unaware yet of the impending doom to come!
Jeana Rubette
Jeana Rubette
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:04 am

Jeana Rubette wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

Jeana closed her eyes, her mouth agape, showing her fangs as she blushed at the extra comfort and fragrance washing over her body. The warm, silky tongue which glazed her flesh as it dove through her cleavage opening and fondled her massive titties underneath were bliss... the backless tank revealed his tongue splitting as it curled around her lower back out of her shirt and began groping her ass, while his other tongue slithered up her neck to her face, her head leaning into its slimy warmth, unaware of the texture due to the powerful illusion! Her tail swishing side to side in a playful, flirty manner as the beast squeezed her bubble ass several times. "Ohhh..." she moaned. "I'd like tha~" She began before his jaws closed around her and lifted her up! She was still in the trance as she was lifted up, her thick thighs spread a little wide, her denim mini-skirt hiking up the thick thighs, showing the bottoms of her ass cheeks, and her black bandaid makeshift underwear which he would stare at as she wiggled in his maw... slightly umcomfortable as she blinked her long lashes. "Oh... are we... there yet....?" She moaned, feeling something warm squirming between her massive melons, the saliva soaking through her shirt, the red furry tail supporting her legs while she was at this odd angle, and he observed her lovely, and shapely ass- her red tail swishing playfully and unaware yet of the impending doom to come!

"Now for your final destination. All aboard." Otrimi spoke softly, finally ending his hypnosis. He still kept his tail supporting her legs, but the interior of his mouth was now salivating with a warm breath blowing in the face of the kitsune. Before she could spread her arms though, he wrapped his forked tongue around the bottom of her breasts to restrain her. He applied enough pressure to firmly lock her arms in place yet she wasn't in pain.

"Soon all of your troubles will end within my stomach." He said again before gently flicking her hard nipples with another tongue. Afterward, he snaked it down her cleavage and was groping Jeana with a figure eight shape. It was Otrimi's turn to have fun as the end of his tail curved upward to lightly spank the bartender six times, all while hearing her muffled protests in his maw.

Otrimi even stroked Jeana's full mane of hair with the end of his figure eight shaped tongue, feeling every inch of her body now that she was completely and utterly at his mercy. After his tail had spanked her, he hiked up her skirt so that her ass cheeks were in full view. "What say we take this to the next level?" He purred before the end of his furry tail began to vibrate. He even sent electrical impulses along with the vibrations to heighten pleasure as he stroked Jeana's pussy, not quite violating her yet making sure she could feel everything.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeana Rubette Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:38 am

BastionCon wrote:
Jeana Rubette wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

"Now for your final destination. All aboard." Otrimi spoke softly, finally ending his hypnosis. He still kept his tail supporting her legs, but the interior of his mouth was now salivating with a warm breath blowing in the face of the kitsune. Before she could spread her arms though, he wrapped his forked tongue around the bottom of her breasts to restrain her. He applied enough pressure to firmly lock her arms in place yet she wasn't in pain.

"Soon all of your troubles will end within my stomach." He said again before gently flicking her hard nipples with another tongue. Afterward, he snaked it down her cleavage and was groping Jeana with a figure eight shape. It was Otrimi's turn to have fun as the end of his tail curved upward to lightly spank the bartender six times, all while hearing her muffled protests in his maw.

Otrimi even stroked Jeana's full mane of hair with the end of his figure eight shaped tongue, feeling every inch of her body now that she was completely and utterly at his mercy. After his tail had spanked her, he hiked up her skirt so that her ass cheeks were in full view. "What say we take this to the next level?" He purred before the end of his furry tail began to vibrate. He even sent electrical impulses along with the vibrations to heighten pleasure as he stroked Jeana's pussy, not quite violating her yet making sure she could feel everything.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 Dcb0qiy-2514629b-7335-44f6-9655-a5da78b82f15

"Its getting unnecessarily hot in here though..." Jeana moaned, blinking her long dark lashes when he mentioned his stomach and then... the haziness vanished almost instantly! The freckled, pierced, fiery haired kitsune blinked as she looked around as his tongue figured eights her massive globes, and the kitsune was practically jolted back to reality!

"Huh? Wha? Whathappen....? OH DEAR GODS NOT AGAIN!!" She screamed!

Jeana wiggled, though she was unable to do much of anything really save spread the saliva or make her warm flesh rub against his silky, yet slimy tongue! "I've already been in one stomach, thank you!" The bartender commented, wiggling her hips and her tail which began to flair up and panic again! She then felt his tail spank her barely covered ass!

"Yiiiiiiip?!" She yelped, blushing mouth agape as her body jerked each time she spanked her ass! It wasn't painful, but the way his tail hit it, made her bashful, and her thighs and ass jiggled with each deafening smack to her ass! Her dark eyes became heavy lidded, her tongue rolling over her lower lip as she felt the sensations of the spanking, and his groping tongue across her body under her clothes which stretched out with all of his playfulness! "Uaah..." she moaned, letting out a vixen like yelp each time he spanked her.

"Please... oh gahds, stahp... I need... I'm gonna get wet... hah..." She moaned, when she felt her denim skirt push up her ass cheeks, his tail peeling away the silly black bandage covering her pussy as she felt the electrical impulses and the vibrations rubbing against her flower's lips! "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?!" Jeana howled in pleasurable surprise, bashful as her eyelids fluttered, and she jiggled and squirmed with pleasure between his curled, plush lips! He didn't even penetrate, simply sliding across her sensitive nethers did the vulpine creature squirm with delight in spite of her apparent doom!

Jeana Rubette
Jeana Rubette
Private
Private

Mayor Todd likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:37 am

After sending several electrical shocks throughout the bartender's body, Otrimi knew it was time he finally finished his meal. "It's been quite entertaining playing with such an exquisite meal, but alas play time is over. I hunger and have a schedule to keep." With that warning, Otrimi retracted his tongue and reared his head back while coating his tongue in a slippery yet aromatic saliva so Jeana would have a pleasant aroma on the way down.

"One must be polite after all." Otrimi said to himself as he worked the beautiful redheaded fox down his throat with gnawing motions of his jaw. The screams of his meal filled him with much joy. He had to admit it had been quite some time since he had enjoyed a meal as much as this fox. "My compliments to the chef. The tender seasoning of fear topped off with moments of pleasure just beforehand really bring out the flavor. If I do say so myself." The chaos beast wriggled his eyebrows to no one in particular once Jeana was nothing more than a sightly bulge being kneaded toward his stomach.

Otrimi let out an audible gulp to deposit the bartender into the place of her demise, fully intent on devouring the unfortunate redheaded beauty this starry night....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Mayor Todd, Rosaria Thach, Jeana Rubette and Momohime Busubara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeana Rubette Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:05 pm

BastionCon wrote:After sending several electrical shocks throughout the bartender's body, Otrimi knew it was time he finally finished his meal. "It's been quite entertaining playing with such an exquisite meal, but alas play time is over. I hunger and have a schedule to keep." With that warning, Otrimi retracted his tongue and reared his head back while coating his tongue in a slippery yet aromatic saliva so Jeana would have a pleasant aroma on the way down.

"One must be polite after all." Otrimi said to himself as he worked the beautiful redheaded fox down his throat with gnawing motions of his jaw. The screams of his meal filled him with much joy. He had to admit it had been quite some time since he had enjoyed a meal as much as this fox. "My compliments to the chef. The tender seasoning of fear topped off with moments of pleasure just beforehand really bring out the flavor. If I do say so myself." The chaos beast wriggled his eyebrows to no one in particular once Jeana was nothing more than a sightly bulge being kneaded toward his stomach.

Otrimi let out an audible gulp to deposit the bartender into the place of her demise, fully intent on devouring the unfortunate redheaded beauty this starry night....

"No no no!!!" the flustered and revved up Jeana screamed, kicking her legs furiously, her thighs wet with fluids of her lust brought on by Otrimi's playful antics! "Hah.... ahhhh!!" She cried, her tail falling between her shapely thighs as the electric shocks ended and the woman was sticky with both sweat, saliva and sexual fluids... "Hah... hah.... hah....." the vixen panted, her breasts squished upon the chaos beast's tongue... "You... really... know how... hah... to... treat... a lady..." Jeana weakly replied, flustered that she had just climaxed inside the mouth of a creature, after already been in the belly of another... he didn't seem to mind the taste of the frog from earlier! Still... as fun as this was, she really needed to leav-

He started talking, causing her hips to rise and fall, given they were outside and her legs were dangling over his lower lip! "W-woah!" the fox gasped, her hands sliding up the slimy tongue to grab at something as her limp lower body swung side to side, up and down due to Otrimi talking! She couldn't quite hear him, in spite of her location, before she felt the tongue retracted back the way it came, before coiling around the cleavage opening of her shirt and the opening of her shirt just above her belly button, the tongue sorta, knotting there, before it YANKED poor Jeana towards the maw forcefully by her shirt, pulling it up and half revealing her dirty pillows, the undersides of her massive yams slid across the back of his tongue -wait how was THAT POSSIBLE?!- before he tilted his head back and began 'gnawing motions' with his mouth; her shapely legs fluttering into his toothy maw!  Any bystander would have seen as he talked, the poor red headed vixen being tossed about his wide maw like a lost ship on a torrential sea!

"Woah! WOOOAH! St-staaahp!!" She screamed, rolling about, her body being covered in thick, goopy slime! Inari, I'm in the bouncy house from HELL! She screamed internally, unable to control her movements as Otrimi swished her about, lapped at her body here and there, and sorta guided her closer to the back of his throat... but all the while, that pleasant aroma made her mind weak, and unable to react with magic- not that it would do any good.

She was sore, slimy, clothes soaked to the bone with his syrupy saliva... her face planting on the back of the tongue, her arms draped over the entrance to his throat, her huge melons squished against the silky tongue, her legs spread wide as she hung there... out of breath and stamina... "Ughhhh...." Jeana moaned. I... I can't move... so tired...

Sapped of her strength, Otrimi was still talking about his complements to the chef, which she supposed were her parents, while her tired body dipped down with a simple flick of his rolling, lewd tongue! Her curvy form slid into the gap in the back of his mouth, her shapely thighs vanishing, her ankles only gently pedaled up and down to show that she hadn't passed out... before she vanished!

Her body entered a tight, ribbed chute which almost massaged her aching body on the way down. Her tall and curvy body visible through Otrimi's scales. Slowly, dipping... sliding... her massive large orbs visible through the scales, her facial expression also visibly distraught as she was sliding down slowly and surely... before stopping, as if Otrimi acknowledged he forgot to 'gulp' her down!

GULP!

Jeana's fluffy lashes fluttered open, and her cerulean gaze was upon the stomach's entrance twisting open for her arrival! Those baby blues widened white with terror, and Jeana screamed as she was kneaded into Otrimi's belly within seconds! Her wide hips swishing, her tail folding between those sexy thighs, her knees bending as the chamber entrance became Otrimi's face and he slurped her legs and bushy tail like a noodle! Licking his lips before vanishing...

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!" ---SPLASH!

Jeana fell into a medium large chamber that was intensely humid, with gross fluids that were knee deep as she tried to stand up, the belly shifting its movements made it hard, she had to half hunch over with her hands and back pressed up on the ceiling, her wobbly thighs spread and her large bushy tail keeping her balance- as her massive, oversized breasts hung below her! She blinked, her eyes having a reflective blue look as Kitsunes could see very well in low light situations. She was taken aback as the undulating stomach sac she was now residing in was littered with... junk?

Literally, scraps of metal, cans of... peas? Beans? An old teddy bear? "...Lemme guess, 'junk food', eh, comedian?" the fox said with mild annoyance, blowing at her soggy bangs which clung to the left side of her face and when that hardly lifted the bang she used the back of he left hand to try and push the slime covered crimson hair back. She grumbled, her makeup running down her soggy cheeks as she glanced up at the ceiling. "Let me out!! I've been in one, two, too many bellies for one day!" Jeana shouted!
Jeana Rubette
Jeana Rubette
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:22 pm

Jeana Rubette wrote:
BastionCon wrote:After sending several electrical shocks throughout the bartender's body, Otrimi knew it was time he finally finished his meal. "It's been quite entertaining playing with such an exquisite meal, but alas play time is over. I hunger and have a schedule to keep." With that warning, Otrimi retracted his tongue and reared his head back while coating his tongue in a slippery yet aromatic saliva so Jeana would have a pleasant aroma on the way down.

"No no no!!!" the flustered and revved up Jeana screamed, kicking her legs furiously, her thighs wet with fluids of her lust brought on by Otrimi's playful antics! "Hah.... ahhhh!!" She cried, her tail falling between her shapely thighs as the electric shocks ended and the woman was sticky with both sweat, saliva and sexual fluids... "Hah... hah.... hah....." the vixen panted, her breasts squished upon the chaos beast's tongue... "You... really... know how... hah... to... treat... a lady..." Jeana weakly replied, flustered that she had just climaxed inside the mouth of a creature, after already been in the belly of another... he didn't seem to mind the taste of the frog from earlier! Still... as fun as this was, she really needed to leav-

He started talking, causing her hips to rise and fall, given they were outside and her legs were dangling over his lower lip! "W-woah!" the fox gasped, her hands sliding up the slimy tongue to grab at something as her limp lower body swung side to side, up and down due to Otrimi talking! She couldn't quite hear him, in spite of her location, before she felt the tongue retracted back the way it came, before coiling around the cleavage opening of her shirt and the opening of her shirt just above her belly button, the tongue sorta, knotting there, before it YANKED poor Jeana towards the maw forcefully by her shirt, pulling it up and half revealing her dirty pillows, the undersides of her massive yams slid across the back of his tongue -wait how was THAT POSSIBLE?!- before he tilted his head back and began 'gnawing motions' with his mouth; her shapely legs fluttering into his toothy maw!  Any bystander would have seen as he talked, the poor red headed vixen being tossed about his wide maw like a lost ship on a torrential sea!

"Woah! WOOOAH! St-staaahp!!" She screamed, rolling about, her body being covered in thick, goopy slime! Inari, I'm in the bouncy house from HELL! She screamed internally, unable to control her movements as Otrimi swished her about, lapped at her body here and there, and sorta guided her closer to the back of his throat... but all the while, that pleasant aroma made her mind weak, and unable to react with magic- not that it would do any good.

She was sore, slimy, clothes soaked to the bone with his syrupy saliva... her face planting on the back of the tongue, her arms draped over the entrance to his throat, her huge melons squished against the silky tongue, her legs spread wide as she hung there... out of breath and stamina... "Ughhhh...." Jeana moaned. I... I can't move... so tired...

Sapped of her strength, Otrimi was still talking about his complements to the chef, which she supposed were her parents, while her tired body dipped down with a simple flick of his rolling, lewd tongue! Her curvy form slid into the gap in the back of his mouth, her shapely thighs vanishing, her ankles only gently pedaled up and down to show that she hadn't passed out... before she vanished!

Her body entered a tight, ribbed chute which almost massaged her aching body on the way down. Her tall and curvy body visible through Otrimi's scales. Slowly, dipping... sliding... her massive large orbs visible through the scales, her facial expression also visibly distraught as she was sliding down slowly and surely... before stopping, as if Otrimi acknowledged he forgot to 'gulp' her down!

GULP!

Jeana's fluffy lashes fluttered open, and her cerulean gaze was upon the stomach's entrance twisting open for her arrival! Those baby blues widened white with terror, and Jeana screamed as she was kneaded into Otrimi's belly within seconds! Her wide hips swishing, her tail folding between those sexy thighs, her knees bending as the chamber entrance became Otrimi's face and he slurped her legs and bushy tail like a noodle! Licking his lips before vanishing...

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!" ---SPLASH!

Jeana fell into a medium large chamber that was intensely humid, with gross fluids that were knee deep as she tried to stand up, the belly shifting its movements made it hard, she had to half hunch over with her hands and back pressed up on the ceiling, her wobbly thighs spread and her large bushy tail keeping her balance- as her massive, oversized breasts hung below her! She blinked, her eyes having a reflective blue look as Kitsunes could see very well in low light situations. She was taken aback as the undulating stomach sac she was now residing in was littered with... junk?

Literally, scraps of metal, cans of... peas? Beans? An old teddy bear? "...Lemme guess, 'junk food', eh, comedian?" the fox said with mild annoyance, blowing at her soggy bangs which clung to the left side of her face and when that hardly lifted the bang she used the back of he left hand to try and push the slime covered crimson hair back. She grumbled, her makeup running down her soggy cheeks as she glanced up at the ceiling. "Let me out!! I've been in one, two, too many bellies for one day!" Jeana shouted!

Otrimi let out a loud, satisfied burp once Jeana was settled into his stomach. "One has to balance out the junk food with a well proportioned meal after all. BBBUUURRRRPPPPP!! Mm-hmm, excuse me." He commented on the curves of his meal but had to burp yet again. The bartender squirmed within his stomach, demanding to be released. As do all his meals save for those asleep or unconscious once they get to his stomach.

Otrimi gave his belly a quick tap with his right foreleg before cloaking himself to remove any trace of his presence. Next he simply climbed up the side of a building with the use of adhesive feet and leapt from rooftop to rooftop until he found one that more isolated. Once there, he curled up and rested his head on his legs, looking at his struggling belly and listening pleasantly to Jeana's struggles.

"You can struggle all you want, but I'm already settled in. Oh! Speaking of which..." He warned the fox as he slowly forced his stomach to fill with even more acid....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Mayor Todd and Jeana Rubette like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeana Rubette Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:57 pm

Jeana let out a disgusted cry as she was prodded about. Outside, Otrimi's belly bulged and wiggled with her visible movements! "You won't get away with this...! Ow, ow ow!! OH GODS!!" rang Jeana's muffled voice from her feminine outline pressing against the Chaos Beast's infernal belly, the shape shrinking back, a clear look of fear on the shape of her face before she receded back into the bouncing, bulbous belly!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Jeana screamed! The beast's digestive fluids were filling up the awfully tight room at an alarming rate! Her tail swished, sopping wet and heavy from saliva and fluids, splashing them around as her damp hair clung to her freckled face! "Nononononononononononononononononono-NOOO!" Jeana struggled, kicking her boots and palms against the encroaching walls! Her tail even tried 'pushing' the wall of flesh rippling behind her as her large breasts bounced and jostled, slimy with nipples embossing through the taut, slimy, blue tank! "THIS is NOT how I will die!!" she screamed. "EYyyaah!!"

Jeana's chest continued to huff and puff, her orbs gyrating against one another to the rhythm of her captor's rumbling belly, and she could see tears in her stockings, her skirt falling away her bandaid across her shaven pussy peeling off- the acids eating at her blue tank as they began to bubble over her chin! "No! NOOO--mmmph?!~" Jeana's cries cut short, her blue eyes rolling back, her tail stiffened, her ears drooping as she looked up, with desperate pin pricked blue eyes- at the smiling face of Otrimi staring at her from the stomach wall- his face nudged so close to hers she could see the glow of his eyes through his layers of fat and flesh- his smile broadening as she gurgled!

Outside, Otrimi, pulling his face away from his bulging stomach watched as Jeana's beautiful curvy form embossing his stomach wriggled and the sounds of muffled, choking gurgles bubbled up through his stomach's powerful actions! The foxy vixen's curves receded, and her outstretched form got thinner, more gaunt, before the outline of Jeana's skeleton was all that was left...

Inside, having perished, Jeana's curvy, naked body digested down to clumps of flesh and then a bleached skeletal frame with her fur and hair sticking barely to her skull, which was yawning into an eternal scream! Her tall skeletal form slid down, breaking apart into a less attractive pile of bones within the nutrient rich soup she transformed into! Her boots, scraps of clothing clinging to her torso and feet, and strands of scarlet hair are what remained of the pretty bartender as her piercings had sank into the mix of other 'junk' Otrimi ate before her.

Outside, Otrimi's belly receded somewhat, becoming half the size it was with Jeana's full form...

*GURGLE* *GLORP* *GROOOOOOAAAN*
Jeana Rubette
Jeana Rubette
Private
Private

Mayor Todd, Mynx Linxiian and Huei the Bunny like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Babs Salvatore Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:01 am

(From here, Babs' Room)

Babs continued down the steps into the rowdier, louder bar which had been harder to hear thanks to the muffled floors separating the Inn from its Pub. It was like a whirlwind of noise as soon as she crossed the doorway into the bar itself, the scent of alcohol, tobacco smoke, blood, tears, and other smells swirled around the large establishment.

She could also smell some grease and food from the small kitchen in the back. Babs was getting a tad hungry, so sashaying up to the bar, the beast-kin was now looking for the red haired vixen who had been tending when she came in with Cory. The fox was amiss, Jeana was her name, which was a shame. Now awake and more alert, Babs stood there in front of the bar's counter and looked about for someone to tend her while also absorbing the room's details.

She was being absorbed as well, which was not a question in her mind, but a known fact. Not to toot her own horn, but she knew she was attractive one way or another:

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 3e0977a16aee5f1b8da213b82c43d566

She was tall, a cropped and feathered brunette with long drooping ears which fell to her hips that looked adorable. If she wasn't attracting the 'cute' crowd, Babs had a full-figured body. Voluptuous, slight hourglass frame with wide hips, a large and plush bust, thick thighs and long shapely legs. Her clothing was minimalist: a leotard thong that showed off her full hips and hung low enough to show off her cleavage up top; the tight material was enough to show the fine detail and definition of her body such as her naval and abs. If tits and thighs weren't someone's thing, she had a very plush and attractive rearend as well!

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 14a1106273ab2e3a81f529a91a4c6798

She didn't seem to be carrying anything that made her look 'dangerous', but she did wear a cropped biker jacket, a pair of sexy thigh boots, and an accessory/utility belt looped loosely around her waist. She had panoramic sunglasses resting atop her head and a pair of black open finger gloves with metal studded knuckles.

When she saw no one approach her for services, she decided to instead take a seat in one corner of the room. She lounged on the plush red pleather seat, leaning back as the round table in front of her remained empty save a few water marks, stains and condiments for food laying about. Even the napkin holder was empty. The pub itself, from her examination was pretty packed. People, half-monsters, some demons were mingling about like drunken chums mostly. There was a cordoned off area where some big, scary looking types were guarding a curtained booth so she assumed that was likely where some of the city's infamous criminals hung out. They had a Sobekian, a crocodile man guarding the damn booth so that said a lot.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 1459315830

She continued looking over at the well dressed, but tall, large and wide 'bouncer' or thug standing charge in front of the curtained off area. She blinked as she continued to take in the details of his fine suit, but only one thing crossed her mind...

...how'd they get a Sobekian into a fine suit? Babs continued to ponder this in silence...

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 1459151045
Babs Salvatore
Babs Salvatore
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero and Huei the Bunny like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Huei the Bunny Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:30 pm

Babs Salvatore wrote:(From here, Babs' Room)

Babs continued down the steps into the rowdier, louder bar which had been harder to hear thanks to the muffled floors separating the Inn from its Pub. It was like a whirlwind of noise as soon as she crossed the doorway into the bar itself, the scent of alcohol, tobacco smoke, blood, tears, and other smells swirled around the large establishment.

She could also smell some grease and food from the small kitchen in the back. Babs was getting a tad hungry, so sashaying up to the bar, the beast-kin was now looking for the red haired vixen who had been tending when she came in with Cory. The fox was amiss, Jeana was her name, which was a shame. Now awake and more alert, Babs stood there in front of the bar's counter and looked about for someone to tend her while also absorbing the room's details.

She was being absorbed as well, which was not a question in her mind, but a known fact. Not to toot her own horn, but she knew she was attractive one way or another:

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 3e0977a16aee5f1b8da213b82c43d566

She was tall, a cropped and feathered brunette with long drooping ears which fell to her hips that looked adorable. If she wasn't attracting the 'cute' crowd, Babs had a full-figured body. Voluptuous, slight hourglass frame with wide hips, a large and plush bust, thick thighs and long shapely legs. Her clothing was minimalist: a leotard thong that showed off her full hips and hung low enough to show off her cleavage up top; the tight material was enough to show the fine detail and definition of her body such as her naval and abs. If tits and thighs weren't someone's thing, she had a very plush and attractive rearend as well!

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 14a1106273ab2e3a81f529a91a4c6798

She didn't seem to be carrying anything that made her look 'dangerous', but she did wear a cropped biker jacket, a pair of sexy thigh boots, and an accessory/utility belt looped loosely around her waist. She had panoramic sunglasses resting atop her head and a pair of black open finger gloves with metal studded knuckles.

When she saw no one approach her for services, she decided to instead take a seat in one corner of the room. She lounged on the plush red pleather seat, leaning back as the round table in front of her remained empty save a few water marks, stains and condiments for food laying about. Even the napkin holder was empty. The pub itself, from her examination was pretty packed. People, half-monsters, some demons were mingling about like drunken chums mostly. There was a cordoned off area where some big, scary looking types were guarding a curtained booth so she assumed that was likely where some of the city's infamous criminals hung out. They had a Sobekian, a crocodile man guarding the damn booth so that said a lot.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 1459315830

She continued looking over at the well dressed, but tall, large and wide 'bouncer' or thug standing charge in front of the curtained off area. She blinked as she continued to take in the details of his fine suit, but only one thing crossed her mind...

...how'd they get a Sobekian into a fine suit? Babs continued to ponder this in silence...

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 1459151045

-SLAM!

A tankard was set in front of Babs alongside an aluminum tray with sausage, beans and toast. The tall figure who delivered the meal and drink stood before Babs, was another of her kind- an usagi beast kin! She had long blue hair, big brown eyes, pale skin, a cute smile with slightly more protruding buck teeth, and was... very curvy.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 Huey_the_Bunny

She wore a revealing bunny girl leotard, and she smirked at Babs. "On the house hon~" she hummed. "But if you'd like something more personalized, just order up and I'll bring it right over, kay? I'm Huei by the way~" Huei giggled, before leaning closer. "And between you and I, I'd stay well away from that lot over there. Them croc people are in town on the account of Mayor and his cronies. I wouldn't try starting something unless you'd like to be a snack for them oversized suitcases or Sgt. Hopps-a-lot and his amphibian friends in the ADN~" She whispered, before pulling away, still smiling. "If you need anything, just let me know, kay?" She giggled before returning to the bar.
Huei the Bunny
Huei the Bunny
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Eva .J Springfield Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:50 am

(Observing here)

A solitary woman in a rather unique outfit sat in a booth by herself in the corner of the lively pub. Codename: 'Dr. Eve', the CKB Senior Staff operative silently sipped at her coffee as she observed the scene occurring many miles away in Danton on her laptop. A cigarette hung limp from her lips as she poured over the information, of this 'Imperfect Cell'. Hrm... maybe I should have took Dr. Genova's offer when I had the chance... now I'm stuck between Shadowlaw and the Crimson Knight Brigade. Perhaps I should've let myself be digested by Drakk all those centuries ago... this is all too much a pain to keep up with! Thought the woman darkly, taking a long drag from her old fashioned, stick filtered cigarette. Given the modern era, only an extreme movie buff would recognize the one and only Eva Jessica Springfield, the former starlet and one of the most powerful women in Galideno City; till the competition sicked a real dragon baby on her movie set- the scene was never cut from her last film so she at least left her acting career behind in that belly:

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 Jessyca_Rabbit_1_slow_red_dress

She sighed. Ah yes, the good old days... when I sang, acted... and ran Galideno with an iron fist. I WAS Shadowlaw, till that dragon and Mr. E made his 'acquaintance' with me... smiling bastard. Eva sighed, looking at her reflection in the window, and for a moment was in that dazzling little sequin number again, and in all her glory:

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 Sexy_Jessica

...but reality was a bitch; and now she was observing and recording the data by this 'Cell' which was now devouring people left right and center in Danton...

Thank goodness its miles from here... even so, best keep my drone at a distance. Eva told herself, and continued to maneuver the drone after the creature...
Eva .J Springfield
Eva .J Springfield
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Huei the Bunny Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:31 am

Eva .J Springfield wrote:(Observing here)

A solitary woman in a rather unique outfit sat in a booth by herself in the corner of the lively pub. Codename: 'Dr. Eve', the CKB Senior Staff operative silently sipped at her coffee as she observed the scene occurring many miles away in Danton on her laptop. A cigarette hung limp from her lips as she poured over the information, of this 'Imperfect Cell'. Hrm... maybe I should have took Dr. Genova's offer when I had the chance... now I'm stuck between Shadowlaw and the Crimson Knight Brigade. Perhaps I should've let myself be digested by Drakk all those centuries ago... this is all too much a pain to keep up with! Thought the woman darkly, taking a long drag from her old fashioned, stick filtered cigarette. Given the modern era, only an extreme movie buff would recognize the one and only Eva Jessica Springfield, the former starlet and one of the most powerful women in Galideno City; till the competition sicked a real dragon baby on her movie set- the scene was never cut from her last film so she at least left her acting career behind in that belly:

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 Jessyca_Rabbit_1_slow_red_dress

She sighed. Ah yes, the good old days... when I sang, acted... and ran Galideno with an iron fist. I WAS Shadowlaw, till that dragon and Mr. E made his 'acquaintance' with me... smiling bastard. Eva sighed, looking at her reflection in the window, and for a moment was in that dazzling little sequin number again, and in all her glory:

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 Sexy_Jessica

...but reality was a bitch; and now she was observing and recording the data by this 'Cell' which was now devouring people left right and center in Danton...

Thank goodness its miles from here... even so, best keep my drone at a distance. Eva told herself, and continued to maneuver the drone after the creature...

The gentle sound of a plate lined with fresh bread tapped upon the table the mysterious woman was sitting at. Huei smiled, showing off her cute buck teeth as she warmly greeted the woman. "Howdy! I see you haven't ordered yet, if there's anything you'd like, please don't hesitate to ask, hon!" She hummed sweetly, before resuming her rounds of serving food and alcohol to people. With Jeana missing yet, poor Huei had to work double time!

She returned to the counter to deliver more refreshments to the other customers within the bar.
Huei the Bunny
Huei the Bunny
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:45 pm

Kieran entered the pub with a big smile after pulling down his hood. He'd gotten several hundred Gilex for the furs he'd gathered over the last few weeks. "Oh yeah, time to eat good!" He exclaimed softly and laughed himself into an empty booth with a growling stomach.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 84aeeaee715ebb481149bc8fc5a050b9

He was used to the stares of others whenever he entered an establishment. His pretty boy looks tended to draw admirers from both sexes and even those inbetween sometimes. A quick scan of the bar showed the goings on to be relatively mundane though he took swift notice of the well dressed Sobekian guarding a curtained booth. Certainly an odd sight, but it didn't concern him so live and let live.

"Hi! Any chance I could get a menu?" He called to the curvaceous bunny server walking around, trying his best to keep his gaze polite despite her abundant curves and lack of clothing.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Mayor Todd and Huei the Bunny like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Huei the Bunny Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:54 pm

BastionCon wrote:Kieran entered the pub with a big smile after pulling down his hood. He'd gotten several hundred Gilex for the furs he'd gathered over the last few weeks. "Oh yeah, time to eat good!" He exclaimed softly and laughed himself into an empty booth with a growling stomach.

He was used to the stares of others whenever he entered an establishment. His pretty boy looks tended to draw admirers from both sexes and even those inbetween sometimes. A quick scan of the bar showed the goings on to be relatively mundane though he took swift notice of the well dressed Sobekian guarding a curtained booth. Certainly an odd sight, but it didn't concern him so live and let live.

"Hi! Any chance I could get a menu?" He called to the curvaceous bunny server walking around, trying his best to keep his gaze polite despite her abundant curves and lack of clothing.

Huei was making her way through the regulars again, unfortunately missing the sudden arrival of Kieran which had drawn many eyes moments prior. She was juggling tall glasses of amber beer and three platters of home made food. "Here ya go hons! Try not to eat it all in one bite!" She set the platters down and the four tall glasses to a group of lizard men. She couldn't help but eavesdrop that a large group of them from across the world were heading into the Amaine to join some sort of mercenary group, but she didn't get much else from that.

She then finally turned to the handsome, beautiful elf boy waving her over again after she had past him twice now! Her ears twitched and the bunny girl twitched her nose before chuckling out loud! "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't see you there!" She noted, as her breasts came to just beneath his head at his seated position, her breasts jiggling and bouncing in such close proximity. "Sure thing!" she said, pulling out a small menu from her thigh band, tapping it and making it larger- a small enchantment the owner paid extra for. "Here ya are!" she grinned, before handing him the menu. "Welcome to the Rose Thorne Pub and Inn by the way~ Call me Huei!" The woman chirped. "This is our menu, the House Special is a tiny lie right now, as we ran out of Hens so instead its substituted with Duck. Also we also cater to Drow, Vampire, Fae and most Yokai & Demon diets just to let you know! Also, are you planning to spend the night as well? I don't mean to be rude nor presume, but you look like you've been roughin' it out there for a while." She said, noting his cloak, hood and clothing. "We have some vacancies left, just figured I'd let you know!" She added, flustered somewhat. "Can I start you off with something to drink?" She hummed, her big blue eyes blinking down at him as her bosom bounced in his face with her playfully swaying, idle movements~
Huei the Bunny
Huei the Bunny
Private
Private

Mayor Todd and BastionCon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:14 pm

Huei the Bunny wrote:
BastionCon wrote:Kieran entered the pub with a big smile after pulling down his hood. He'd gotten several hundred Gilex for the furs he'd gathered over the last few weeks. "Oh yeah, time to eat good!" He exclaimed softly and laughed himself into an empty booth with a growling stomach.

Huei was making her way through the regulars again, unfortunately missing the sudden arrival of Kieran which had drawn many eyes moments prior. She was juggling tall glasses of amber beer and three platters of home made food. "Here ya go hons! Try not to eat it all in one bite!" She set the platters down and the four tall glasses to a group of lizard men. She couldn't help but eavesdrop that a large group of them from across the world were heading into the Amaine to join some sort of mercenary group, but she didn't get much else from that.

She then finally turned to the handsome, beautiful elf boy waving her over again after she had past him twice now! Her ears twitched and the bunny girl twitched her nose before chuckling out loud! "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't see you there!" She noted, as her breasts came to just beneath his head at his seated position, her breasts jiggling and bouncing in such close proximity. "Sure thing!" she said, pulling out a small menu from her thigh band, tapping it and making it larger- a small enchantment the owner paid extra for. "Here ya are!" she grinned, before handing him the menu. "Welcome to the Rose Thorne Pub and Inn by the way~ Call me Huei!" The woman chirped. "This is our menu, the House Special is a tiny lie right now, as we ran out of Hens so instead its substituted with Duck. Also we also cater to Drow, Vampire, Fae and most Yokai & Demon diets just to let you know! Also, are you planning to spend the night as well? I don't mean to be rude nor presume, but you look like you've been roughin' it out there for a while." She said, noting his cloak, hood and clothing. "We have some vacancies left, just figured I'd let you know!" She added, flustered somewhat. "Can I start you off with something to drink?" She hummed, her big blue eyes blinking down at him as her bosom bounced in his face with her playfully swaying, idle movements~

Once Huei was standing so close to him, Kieran was caught off guard by just how much her bosom swayed with each movement, almost hypnotically so. His eyes darted to her pretty face when he thought he might be staring too much, but they inevitably drifted down every few seconds.

"Do you have anything with lots of protein? Or honestly just the biggest meal you have. And you're right on the money about roughin' it. I made sure to clean myself off before coming into town, but I hope I don't smell too bad." Kieran didn't sniff himself then and there thinking it'd be weird, but he was definitely looking for an opportunity to make a test whiff.

"And uh yeah, I'll start off with a beer. Just whatever the most popular local brew you have on tap is fine." Kieran figured he could reward himself after all the hard work, making conversation before he would proceed to ask his usual question. "Also a room might be what I"m looking for. What are the prices on vacancies?" He asked with a twinkle in his eye at the thought of a soft bed and a quiet night's sleep.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Huei the Bunny Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:30 pm

BastionCon wrote:
Huei the Bunny wrote:

Once Huei was standing so close to him, Kieran was caught off guard by just how much her bosom swayed with each movement, almost hypnotically so. His eyes darted to her pretty face when he thought he might be staring too much, but they inevitably drifted down every few seconds.

"Do you have anything with lots of protein? Or honestly just the biggest meal you have. And you're right on the money about roughin' it. I made sure to clean myself off before coming into town, but I hope I don't smell too bad." Kieran didn't sniff himself then and there thinking it'd be weird, but he was definitely looking for an opportunity to make a test whiff.

"And uh yeah, I'll start off with a beer. Just whatever the most popular local brew you have on tap is fine." Kieran figured he could reward himself after all the hard work, making conversation before he would proceed to ask his usual question. "Also a room might be what I"m looking for. What are the prices on vacancies?" He asked with a twinkle in his eye at the thought of a soft bed and a quiet night's sleep.

She smirked at his innocent nature, which was a change for the many elves she'd served in the past. Oh, honey, he's tryin' so hard to be a gentleman~ She internally giggled. "Hmm... well if you're in the mood for a lot of protein I'd suggest the Saurian Special, its meant for Sobekian and Lizardmen since they can eat so much meat!" She chuckled, joking as no one could eat that much! "Rent is 90 Gilex a night hon, and if you want somethin' local... I suggest the Rougland Ale, which is made here in Jemial~" She hummed. "So, something with protein huh? Hmm-" She reiterated.
Huei the Bunny
Huei the Bunny
Private
Private

Mayor Todd and BastionCon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:14 pm

"Ooh yes, then I'll take the the Sobekian Special and some of the Rougland Ale to wash it down. 90 gilex is a little steep, but I had a good haul. I might see about a vacancy. For charges, just put everything on my card." Kieran reached down to his Sheikah Slate and pulled out his card to start a tab. His mouth watered at the thought of a platter of meat, no matter the type.

He'd have to keep closer track of his finances than he thought as well if a single night at the inn was going to cost 90 gX. But that was a problem for Future Kieran. Today's Kieran was going to stuff his face until he couldn't move. Oh man, some smoked meat and maybe salted jerky. Medium Rare and Well done steaks. Maybe a kabob or five. He beamed at Huei while fantasizing about his meal, exuding an air of genuine excitement that was almost childlike in its splendor.

Despite his being lost in fantasy, Kieran's acute senses picked up on a large Sobekian seating himself two booths down. He licked his chops while throwing a predator eye Huei's way. He didn't judge others based on their looks but rather the intent in their eyes. And he was getting a bad feeling from this large fellow with a blade slung across his back. He wore decorative jewelry across his body as well from head to toe. Kieran wouldn't say anything just yet on the off chance he possibly misjudged the intentions of the lizardman, but he'd stay on his toes in case he tried anything.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 6 Lambo-1-16-2
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next