Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn.

+29
Darbus D'Rock
Jeana Rubette
Remus Lionheart
Enigma
Riley Pearce
Celia Thompson
Mizuki
Kisara Westwind
Liri Rheneria
Mayor Todd
Edgar Holden
Trisha Sturm
Rufus Ainsworth
Silas Hawkes
Shamu Meruruusa
Random Mobs
Rinmi Urakami
Rue Duskcrest
Rubycus Sievers
Desozir Equinus
Reiko Miller
Vicent Shadowrein
Haruka Sanada
Mink
Vincent Valor
Aika
Liru
Grant
Rufus Tenik
33 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn.

Post  BastionCon Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:11 am

Babs Salvatore wrote:
BastionCon wrote:"I'm sure she'd love to take you up on that offer, but we really do have more to do today. Isn't that right, Jaen?" Nefia elbowed the redhead and was answered by another groan. "UUuuggghhh. I'd love to party with you, but she's right. We're on something of a tight schedule and have a lot to finish up. Thanks a lot of for taking the time to answer our questions. Can we get your name?" Jaen pouted but thanked Babs for the offer before asking her name for their interview.

"Sure thing, you know where to find me!" Kieran practically drooled upon being brought his food. He was so, so hungry and didn't even wait for Huei to walk away before digging into the smorgasbord of meat. He pulled a kebab of steak and beef up first then bit into it from the bottom, scooping off all the meat in one go. He gave everything a few hearty bites before noisily swallowing with a hearty gulp, thus beginning his feast.

Dish after dish vanished alongside mugs of ale as Kieran worked his way through the Saurian special, his tiny frame packing away more than four-fifths of the meal before he was utterly stuffed.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit. That was delicious. I haven't eaten that much in so long. I can barely even move." Kieran looked down at his stuffed stomach though it didn't bulge like that of a normal person. Most of the nourishment went to the upkeep of his battle trained body, rekindling his strength to an extent he didn't even know he had lost. Before being stricken with amnesia, Kieran would consume large portions of food in a single day though not usually to the extent of what he just ate. It helped to fuel his prodigious strength and honed senses as he had unknowingly been limiting himself over the last six months.

"Oh hell, what do I do with the rest of this food? No way I can finish it now but I don't know if this place will let me store it away. Fuck it." Kieran shrugged and pulled out his Sheikah Slate before storing the last three plates of food inside. Anyone watching would see the plates of drumsticks, steak, and kabobs transform into bright blue lights that then flew into his Slate to be consumed later. "There we go. Those'll keep for a few days. Hot damn I love this thing." Kieran kissed the Slate and slumped back in the booth. Now he could just enjoy the ambience of the bar and give Huei time to return.

She frowned. "Really? Aw man, here I thought I'd be able to hang out with people my age for once!!" She whined, before sighing and then smirking. "Barbra Salvatore. Friends call me Babs!" She recited with a smirk. "Bounty Hunter extraordinaire!" She added with a hearty laugh before she turned her attention to the pint sized elf again, noting he was missing his other half. Holy shit... She mentally noted, watching him scarf down a bunch of food! After watching for several minutes and now with more beers than she could potentially take on herself, she had a fun idea. "Oi! Little Elf Hero!" She called out to him, waving her hand. "Why don't you help me slam these down before they get too warm? Its somethin' to do while you wait for yer date!" She teased, unaware that was what he was in fact doing!

"Wha- Who-oh." Kieran rubbed his eyes and had to perk himself up out of a stupor that had set in. He wasn't feeling inebriated in the slightest but the massive meal did leave him a little lethargic. He wondered at first how someone could have heard him across the bar until his eyes cleared to reveal Babs' bunny form. Ah. Ears.

"Sure, why the hell not?" Kieran smiled and walked his way over the bar, taking a seat next to the bounty hunter feeling more like himself. He wasn't sure how he measure up to his newest acquaintance in the bar, but he was glad to meet someone else amicable. "You don't have to call me Hero, that's overrated. I just helped out someone in trouble. I go by Kieran first and foremost." For some reason being called a hero always made Kieran feel uneasy. Maybe it was something about his past? Whatever it was, he just didn't like being saddled with the moniker. He waited for Babs to introduce herself before helping himself to a beer figuring it'd be the polite thing to do.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Babs Salvatore Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:21 am

"Ah, the modest type aren't ya? Well I can respect that! Hero's are for the papers and headlines. I get it." She nodded approvingly. "Friends call me Babs, Kieran." She winked and rose a glass to clink with his before taking a mighty gulp. Her bosom bounced a little with her movements and gulping, but she couldn't help with what she was born with. She set the glass down and exhaled soon after: "Ahhhh....! Nothin' like some cool suds! I have to say Kieran, what you did back there took me by surprise! You were lightning quick and strong as fuck!" She sneered happily, her droopy ears bouncing. "I was about to step in myself, being a Bounty Hunter and all I wasn't going to just let them eat Huei let alone anyone else in this joint! But you beat me to the punch! I was left so in awe I didn't get the chance to step up! Next time if you see me? Leave one or two for me please? Hehehe~" She giggled.
Babs Salvatore
Babs Salvatore
Private
Private

BastionCon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:28 am

Babs Salvatore wrote:"Ah, the modest type aren't ya? Well I can respect that! Hero's are for the papers and headlines. I get it." She nodded approvingly. "Friends call me Babs, Kieran." She winked and rose a glass to clink with his before taking a mighty gulp. Her bosom bounced a little with her movements and gulping, but she couldn't help with what she was born with. She set the glass down and exhaled soon after: "Ahhhh....! Nothin' like some cool suds! I have to say Kieran, what you did back there took me by surprise! You were lightning quick and strong as fuck!" She sneered happily, her droopy ears bouncing. "I was about to step in myself, being a Bounty Hunter and all I wasn't going to just let them eat Huei let alone anyone else in this joint! But you beat me to the punch! I was left so in awe I didn't get the chance to step up! Next time if you see me? Leave one or two for me please? Hehehe~" She giggled.

"Nice to meet you, Babs. I might be small but I pack a punch." Kieran flexed and the fabric of his tunic strained against the muscle, hinting at a much more muscular frame. He grabbed a mug and downed it in a second as well, matching Babs' pace while already reaching for a second. "You heard me warn them too. I didn't want to resort to violence, but they forced my hand. I had to stop myself from inflicting lethal wounds when I saw the big one snap up Huei. If the stakes are low enough I'll leave some for ya next time. But no promises if it turns out like that again." He chuckled and took a swig from his second beer, taking the time to enjoy this one rather than downing it all in one go.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Babs Salvatore likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Babs Salvatore Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:35 am

BastionCon wrote:
Babs Salvatore wrote:"Ah, the modest type aren't ya? Well I can respect that! Hero's are for the papers and headlines. I get it." She nodded approvingly. "Friends call me Babs, Kieran." She winked and rose a glass to clink with his before taking a mighty gulp. Her bosom bounced a little with her movements and gulping, but she couldn't help with what she was born with. She set the glass down and exhaled soon after: "Ahhhh....! Nothin' like some cool suds! I have to say Kieran, what you did back there took me by surprise! You were lightning quick and strong as fuck!" She sneered happily, her droopy ears bouncing. "I was about to step in myself, being a Bounty Hunter and all I wasn't going to just let them eat Huei let alone anyone else in this joint! But you beat me to the punch! I was left so in awe I didn't get the chance to step up! Next time if you see me? Leave one or two for me please? Hehehe~" She giggled.

"Nice to meet you, Babs. I might be small but I pack a punch." Kieran flexed and the fabric of his tunic strained against the muscle, hinting at a much more muscular frame. He grabbed a mug and downed it in a second as well, matching Babs' pace while already reaching for a second. "You heard me warn them too. I didn't want to resort to violence, but they forced my hand. I had to stop myself from inflicting lethal wounds when I saw the big one snap up Huei. If the stakes are low enough I'll leave some for ya next time. But no promises if it turns out like that again." He chuckled and took a swig from his second beer, taking the time to enjoy this one rather than downing it all in one go.

"Pleasure!" Babs grinned, and grabbed the next but slowed the pace like him; she wasn't in the competitive mood to be honest, but glad to have a drinking buddy as she had nothing but a sleepless night upstairs to look forwards too with her prisoner still in tow. She watched him flex his muscles and blinked repeatedly. "Damn, Huei's lucky she's into you or I'd steal you for myself!" She chuckled, albeit flustered. "Sorry, don't mind me, I speak my mind and it gets me into trouble. I think it may be a rabbit-kin thing in general... but yeah, those bastards had it coming. I thought you killed the one little guy at first, but he was still twitching when they left heheh." She chuckled.
Babs Salvatore
Babs Salvatore
Private
Private

BastionCon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Huei the Bunny Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:46 am

Huei sauntered her way up the backway into the upperfloor where the suites were, one of which was Kieran's. She grabbed a spare blue uniform as she tossed Kieran's cape into the staff washer, humming to herself as she made her way up that hidden staff stairwell~

(to here)

Last edited by Huei the Bunny on Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Huei the Bunny
Huei the Bunny
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:56 pm

Babs Salvatore wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

"Pleasure!" Babs grinned, and grabbed the next but slowed the pace like him; she wasn't in the competitive mood to be honest, but glad to have a drinking buddy as she had nothing but a sleepless night upstairs to look forwards too with her prisoner still in tow. She watched him flex his muscles and blinked repeatedly. "Damn, Huei's lucky she's into you or I'd steal you for myself!" She chuckled, albeit flustered. "Sorry, don't mind me, I speak my mind and it gets me into trouble. I think it may be a rabbit-kin thing in general... but yeah, those bastards had it coming. I thought you killed the one little guy at first, but he was still twitching when they left heheh." She chuckled.

"I had to hold to back to make sure I didn't kill him. Although he'll be feeling in his ribs by now. Those scales didn't stop the blow entirely." Kieran chuckled and finished his next drink, feeling the lethargy of his giant meal begin to wear off. "You're fine. I prefer when people are honest. Makes it easier to know what they're about." He replied while looking into his empty mug, mind wandering for a brief moment.

"But I could honestly due for a nap. I'll stick around for a while longer though to see if Huei finishes up." The short elf called for another beer and began to sip at the mug while looking over at Babs.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Babs Salvatore Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:26 pm

Babs slid him over another from the six she had purchased, before winking. "You know, I like ya Keiran. So I'm gonna give ya some advice if you'd like it." She giggled, leaning close to his ear, her breasts inadvertently pressing up against his arm as she whispered: "...How to please a Bunny Gal like Huei and me~"

Babs hummed playfully, wearing a big smirk. "Bunny gals like us are simple creatures, and I can tell, she's realllly into you my friend! Would you like to surprise her with a 'forbidden' move? It'll really set her off, but in a sexy way!" She giggled, but kept her voice low yet; sticking her tongue out at him.
Babs Salvatore
Babs Salvatore
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8