Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forerunner's path

+10
Nyxallis Nightsinger
Reiko Miller
Darkstorm Zero
Llejandra
Ran-Mai
Takeshi Sigara
Malacor
Chie Arakawa
Grogg
Baroness of Hell
14 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Forerunner's path Empty Forerunner's path

Post  Baroness of Hell Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:10 am

Only five miles away from Asrond, the Conspiracy of Ravens landed deep in the Amain forest, the Raven's landed and reformed into a shadowy shape, becoming the Baroness once again. She pulls her body up, flinging her head back as her long red hair fell behind her and rolled past her shoulders. She looks about the rather overgrown wooded area she had took form on. She brings her hand to her chin, unable to remember why this area looked so familiar. As she looked about to try and jog her memory, her mind went to the Empress's words. "Can I really trust her or not?" she says out loud, sighing. She didn't know for sure, but as for where she was the familiarity took hold and she finally remembered after her foot steps upon the hardened clay path that was once used as a trade line for centuries to the Asrond area-which was once in the center of a mowed and cropped up green field with a single two lane paved road leading to the once grand city, but now that field was a forest of high grass and the road cracked and weedy. Just like the Forerunner's path she was currently standing upon now.

She sighed at how the once maintained path-well it wasn't that maintained then, but it certainly was able to be seen 18 years ago while now it was just plain grassy brush and covered in overgrowth. She made her way through this path of overgrowth and trees. She had to think of a way to get to the man whom she had sensed...the man who was going to be killing more of her children-her followers-if she didn't stop him soon. "Damn that wretched mortal, it's one thing if you have just cause, but there is no reason for the future slaughter he will be taking his anger out on. I shall show him once I meet the cursed individual in the flesh." she says with disdain, wanting to take all her anger and hatred out on the man.

But first...and again, she'll need to find a way to get over to where he was at. With her Conspiracy, she could only fly so far before she'd have to stop and rest. Galiavan's great oceans were a bigger obstacle to handle. She'll have to kill those who got in her way as well, leave no loose ends so to speak. It had been a while since she had to dirty her own hands, but she will if needed. "We shall meet soon enough.." she whispered, continuing her way down the remnants of the forerunners path, almost sticking out like a sore thumb with her red and black attire, but not caring either.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Forerunner's path Empty Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Grogg Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:07 pm

Baroness of Hell wrote:Only five miles away from Asrond, the Conspiracy of Ravens landed deep in the Amain forest, the Raven's landed and reformed into a shadowy shape, becoming the Baroness once again. She pulls her body up, flinging her head back as her long red hair fell behind her and rolled past her shoulders. She looks about the rather overgrown wooded area she had took form on. She brings her hand to her chin, unable to remember why this area looked so familiar. As she looked about to try and jog her memory, her mind went to the Empress's words. "Can I really trust her or not?" she says out loud, sighing. She didn't know for sure, but as for where she was the familiarity took hold and she finally remembered after her foot steps upon the hardened clay path that was once used as a trade line for centuries to the Asrond area-which was once in the center of a mowed and cropped up green field with a single two lane paved road leading to the once grand city, but now that field was a forest of high grass and the road cracked and weedy. Just like the Forerunner's path she was currently standing upon now.

She sighed at how the once maintained path-well it wasn't that maintained then, but it certainly was able to be seen 18 years ago while now it was just plain grassy brush and covered in overgrowth. She made her way through this path of overgrowth and trees. She had to think of a way to get to the man whom she had sensed...the man who was going to be killing more of her children-her followers-if she didn't stop him soon. "Damn that wretched mortal, it's one thing if you have just cause, but there is no reason for the future slaughter he will be taking his anger out on. I shall show him once I meet the cursed individual in the flesh." she says with disdain, wanting to take all her anger and hatred out on the man.

But first...and again, she'll need to find a way to get over to where he was at. With her Conspiracy, she could only fly so far before she'd have to stop and rest. Galiavan's great oceans were a bigger obstacle to handle. She'll have to kill those who got in her way as well, leave no loose ends so to speak. It had been a while since she had to dirty her own hands, but she will if needed. "We shall meet soon enough.." she whispered, continuing her way down the remnants of the forerunners path, almost sticking out like a sore thumb with her red and black attire, but not caring either.

As... er, ''graceful'' as the Baroness was walking through the brush, fairly soon after stating her ultimatum, she tripped over a root and stumbled forwards. Instead of her beautiful face smashing into the cold hard earth, her face hit something soft, warm and sticky; so did her rather endowed chest, shoulders and hands as she fell head first into a warm hole that seemed to have had opened up before her. It was dark, the smell was atrocious and the sounds of liquid trickling down around her was evident. Then just as she was likely getting adjusted, she would feel the sharp sensations forming around her equally prominent waist.

While the Baroness's hips swung and legs kicked from his belly's closed maw, Grogg lay with his back upon the ground, snoring and oblivious to the red head who had stumbled into his open maw. The pink demon hardly noticed, and could only taste something spectacular squirming upon his belly mouth's tongue, which caused his normal mouth to water. "Mmmm... tasty." he mumbled, the belly tongue instinctively wrapping around the Lady Demon's delicate frame, groping her and lathering her with his saliva; lapping at her face and curling between the humongous curves of her upper body's large tits. She was delicious, who ever this dream girl was. Grogg's left hand reached up and patted the Baroness's ass, groping her right cheek while his tongue groped her upper body. "Ahh...so fine and...tender..." he licked his normal mouth again, still oblivious that there was a REAL female he was currently devouring while he slept.
Grogg
Grogg
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:23 am

Grogg wrote:

As... er, ''graceful'' as the Baroness was walking through the brush, fairly soon after stating her ultimatum, she tripped over a root and stumbled forwards. Instead of her beautiful face smashing into the cold hard earth, her face hit something soft, warm and sticky; so did her rather endowed chest, shoulders and hands as she fell head first into a warm hole that seemed to have had opened up before her. It was dark, the smell was atrocious and the sounds of liquid trickling down around her was evident. Then just as she was likely getting adjusted, she would feel the sharp sensations forming around her equally prominent waist.

While the Baroness's hips swung and legs kicked from his belly's closed maw, Grogg lay with his back upon the ground, snoring and oblivious to the red head who had stumbled into his open maw. The pink demon hardly noticed, and could only taste something spectacular squirming upon his belly mouth's tongue, which caused his normal mouth to water. "Mmmm... tasty." he mumbled, the belly tongue instinctively wrapping around the Lady Demon's delicate frame, groping her and lathering her with his saliva; lapping at her face and curling between the humongous curves of her upper body's large tits. She was delicious, who ever this dream girl was. Grogg's left hand reached up and patted the Baroness's ass, groping her right cheek while his tongue groped her upper body. "Ahh...so fine and...tender..." he licked his normal mouth again, still oblivious that there was a REAL female he was currently devouring while he slept.

The Baroness's rage intensified! "You impudent wretch! How DARE YOU TRY AND DEVOUR ME!!!!" She exclaimed within the creature, knowing after the teeth had dug into her waist that she was inside some creature's mouth. While her body was becoming ravaged by the tongue and the beast's hands, she began to glow red with a heated aura, her bodies temperature rising to several hundreds of degrees at one point, scorching the demon who was trying to eat her and their tongue.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:24 pm

The Baroness pulls herself from the maw, after having nearly melted the creature that had tried eating her so unscrupulously. She brushed herself off, groaning in disgust. "How dare you!" she exclaimed summoning a torrent of fire and placed it upon the creature's feet before she stormed off, taking her leave from the damned creature.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Chie Arakawa Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:30 pm

Chie continued to walk, looking for her lost arrow. "Damn, that thing soared... I'm gonna have to put a tracker or a beeper on these things when I'm out hunting." she says with a sigh, having some difficulty traversing the heavy foliage. She was half swinging her left leg over a fallen trunk when something snapped behind her and caught her attention. "Wha-" before she could gather what had been the source of the noise, Chie let out a startled scream as she lost her balance and fell over the log. She rolled once, somehow managing to regain her footing as she was forced into a stumbling run down a sloped hill of earth and decaying leaves, all till she slammed her head into something soft. She could feel warmth and a silky softness around her face, but couldn't see due to the pillow-like obstruction. "Huh...so soft..." she thought, before bringing her hands to the sides of her head. She felt like she was lodged into something, but she immediately discovered what it was she was lodged between when she groped the lithe rounded orbs. It was obvious now what had pillowed her fall, especially since she had a pair as well.

"Ah!" She chirped out of shock, pushing against the orbs, dislodging her head from the woman's bosom and took a few stumbling steps back. Her eyes readjusted upon a fiery haired beauty with a curvy and well endowed form standing before her. Chie blushed, placing both hands together in a prayer formation and bowed her head. "P-please forgive me my Lady!" She exclaimed, feeling embarrassed for her most awkward introduction. "I am Chie Arakawa, a travelling Priestess, I meant you no harm or discomfort, I had just been looking for my arrow when I stumbled into you, you see I had a great fall-" she says as she lift her head slowly, and noticed the woman's demon slitted eyes, and even more noticeable, her curled demonic horns jutting out from either side of her head.

She stares, blinking in confusion at the Demon whom was standing before her in silence, her body still as stone as she tried rebooting her brain, to register whom she had just unintentionally motor-boated.
Chie Arakawa
Chie Arakawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:49 pm

The Baroness raised an eyebrow, her face slightly annoyed. She had just left the residency of the partially melted creature somewhere behind her when this mortal flew from the ramparts of decayed earth and slammed head first into her bosom. She grinned at the mortal's embarrassment. "Oh dear, these things happen. I believe this is a trope somewhere, but I digress." she says to the woman before adding: "Besides, if you wanted to touch, all you had to do is ask..." she says in a seducing manner. She smiled at the Priestess before the Baroness lifted her larger breasts, using her left forearm to push them up from the under swells, deepening her cleavage and causing the large well rounded orbs to bounce softly.

She blinked her deep red demon slit eyes and raised an eyebrow again. "What? Is there something on my face? Or are you breath taken by my insatiable beauty?" she teased, smiling again with a womanly giggle.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Chie Arakawa Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:22 pm

Baroness of Hell wrote:The Baroness raised an eyebrow, her face slightly annoyed. She had just left the residency of the partially melted creature somewhere behind her when this mortal flew from the ramparts of decayed earth and slammed head first into her bosom. She grinned at the mortal's embarrassment. "Oh dear, these things happen. I believe this is a trope somewhere, but I digress." she says to the woman before adding: "Besides, if you wanted to touch, all you had to do is ask..." she says in a seducing manner. She smiled at the Priestess before the Baroness lifted her larger breasts, using her left forearm to push them up from the under swells, deepening her cleavage and causing the large well rounded orbs to bounce softly.

She blinked her deep red demon slit eyes and raised an eyebrow again. "What? Is there something on my face? Or are you breath taken by my insatiable beauty?" she teased, smiling again with a womanly giggle.

Chie lowered her head, and her praying hands. She grabbed hold of her Butterfly Blade and swung it towards the Baroness! "No, but there will be once I stab this blade between your eyes!" She cried out, lunging in to to go for a direct stab. She couldn't believe her luck, literally stumbling into another demon this quickly, she'll be able to fill the beads with demonic energy in no time! "Diiie!" she cried, thrusting the blade forward.

Chie Arakawa
Chie Arakawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:38 pm

The Baroness did not move, holding her ground as her eyes darkened, her lips formed into a pout. Chie's battle cry would be cut short, her blade wedging in between something unmovable, causing Chie to be stopped stone still. "Oh you mortals can be so tasking at times. It's really a wonder why I don't let the Empress kill the entire lot of you;" The Baroness states, the thick sharpened blade placed between the index and middle finger of her right hand. No signs of any cuts could be seen, and it was as if the blade was gripped by a vise!  "...but I guess I can start with you. Worm." she finished, lifting her arm which held the blade up, lifting the Priestess with it before it was to a point that the Priestess had to let go. Once she did, swinging her arm off towards her left, the Baroness flung the blade deep into a decaying tree.

She looked from the Priestess to her right hand, inspecting her nails. "Tisk tisk, such a bother. Well, I guess I could let you arm yourself with another weapon. I mean it wouldn't-" she suddenly disappeared and reappeared before the Priestess her larger breasts pushing the Priestess back a little how close she had teleported. She slammed her fist deep into the Priestess's gut, causing her to lean against the Baroness's left shoulder. "-be sporting of me otherwise, now would it?" She says this with a straight face as she then lowers her eyes upon the woman. "Who gave you permission to lay upon my shoulder, worm?" She asked, raising her right right arm which became black and glossy as obsidian, with large talons as fingers, preparing to take the impudent Priestess's head right off.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Chie Arakawa Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Chie's eyes widen and she lets out a deep gutteral moan as the demon's fist connected with her abdomen, causing her to spill over the woman's fist. "Damn how the hell did she move so fast?! And that disarm, how could she be so strong and quick?! Wh-who or what the hell is is this bitch?!" she pondered, her eyes wavering out of shock and fright in how quickly she had moved. Was she out of her league her second demon in? Who exactly was this?!

The Baroness (bitch out) of Hell [<--lol] wrote:"Who gave you permission to lay upon my shoulder, worm?"

She looked up from the woman's shoulder, and saw the talons she was intent on taking her face off with! "Crap!" she cried, wide eyed instinctively reaching back and smashing a bottle of holy water at the demon's face! A bright light erupted, and it would undoubtedly be enough of a distraction as well as slow the demon down a bit. She leapt back, reaching back again and wrapped two of her sutras around her fist's knuckles, while running over to the blade embedded in the dead tree. The blade was almost fully inside the tree, and it looked like it wasn't going to budge so easily. "Damn!" she exclaimed, turning around and drew her bow and with it a harpoon like arrow. She concentrated her breathing took aim and released the large, grizzly steel looking arrow at the Baroness!
Chie Arakawa
Chie Arakawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:27 pm

Exhibitionist Priestess wrote:
She looked up from the woman's shoulder, and saw the talons she was intent on taking her face off with! "Crap!" she cried, wide eyed instinctively reaching back and smashing a bottle of holy water at the demon's face! A bright light erupted, and it would undoubtedly be enough of a distraction as well as slow the demon down a bit. She leapt back, reaching back again and wrapped two of her sutras around her fist's knuckles, while running over to the blade embedded in the dead tree. The blade was almost fully inside the tree, and it looked like it wasn't going to budge so easily. "Damn!" she exclaimed, turning around and drew her bow and with it a harpoon like arrow. She concentrated her breathing took aim and released the large, grizzly steel looking arrow at the Baroness!

The Baroness screamed, feeling searing hot pain inject it's venomous burns into her face. "Damn you!" She cried, temporarily blind, swinging out her left arm conjuring wave after flaming wave of fire that was being thrown in random directions, causing mini fires to break out all over the woods. She wiped at her eyes with her right arm, which had reverted to it's human looking form-but when she revealed her face towards Chie, her sclera had turned from white to black, with a blazing red demonic slit fashioned with a gold orb at the center of each eye. Her tone became an octave higher, seeming to reverberate and echo on itself as she screamed: "I will tear your heart out!" Her face where the Holy water had been splashed was red and sank deep into her flesh, removing some of her sculpted beauty; blood black as oil was dripping from some of the openings in the cracked flesh. Her teeth were no longer human, but a maw of a jackal.

"DIE!" she shrieked, disturbing the wildlife in the entire woods; the sky filling up with an assortment of birds, including crows. She reached for the sky, her body illuminating with a faint red light as the population of crows in the sky began to also illuminate red, and they changed their flight path, soaring down to chase and peck the living soul out of Priestess Chie Arakawa. That was when the harpoon embedded deep into her torso. Blackish blood began filtering around the area of the dress where the arrow had skewered through all the way into her body.

"Raaah!!" She cried, then hissed at the wound, holding the harpoon in her hands, her left eye half closing as she held the shaft of the penetrating arrow. "Damn you! Wait till I get my hands on you, Chie Arakawa, you have not an idea whom you've insulted!" she exclaims, clutching the arrow tightly with a demonic hand, causing the arrow to warp. All the while the crows still were not deterred and flew in a murder of at least 30 crows.

The arrow melted, spilling onto the earth and from her torso in streams of liquid metal. She looked down at the bubbling liquid in her hand; her teeth clenched and her anger rising to paramount. "I will smash your bones, and devour your entrails! I will destroy you entirely for your unforgiving transgressions! This cannot be forgiven wench, you've blemished my perfect face!" She exclaimed, turning towards the Priestess, letting out a roar, showing off her spiky teeth, black blood streaming down her cheeks and face, her black eyes with their demonic cores shifting towards her. Impudent mortal worm. She won't survive to see the dawn! Her roar sounded like that of a bat's squeek if the pitch had been turned down low and was mixed with her normal speaking voice.

She lowered her torso, almost bowing to Chie, but soon Chie would find she was not bowing, but instead had dug her talons into the earth, causing the earth below to shake. Black drilling thorns escaped from the earth, letting out a purplish glow as they began to jut out evenly in a line and begin to take root of their own in a living tentacle like fashion. They seemed to be locked onto Chie and they kept coming after her. "Run little girl! Before either the Crows'll eat you to the bone or I've skewered you with my thorny barbs!" she cackled, her hair flowing like fire, her aura still clearly visible.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Chie Arakawa Tue May 05, 2015 5:43 pm

Baroness of Hell wrote:

The Baroness screamed, feeling searing hot pain inject it's venomous burns into her face. "Damn you!" She cried, temporarily blind, swinging out her left arm conjuring wave after flaming wave of fire that was being thrown in random directions, causing mini fires to break out all over the woods. She wiped at her eyes with her right arm, which had reverted to it's human looking form-but when she revealed her face towards Chie, her sclera had turned from white to black, with a blazing red demonic slit fashioned with a gold orb at the center of each eye. Her tone became an octave higher, seeming to reverberate and echo on itself as she screamed: "I will tear your heart out!" Her face where the Holy water had been splashed was red and sank deep into her flesh, removing some of her sculpted beauty; blood black as oil was dripping from some of the openings in the cracked flesh. Her teeth were no longer human, but a maw of a jackal.

"DIE!" she shrieked, disturbing the wildlife in the entire woods; the sky filling up with an assortment of birds, including crows. She reached for the sky, her body illuminating with a faint red light as the population of crows in the sky began to also illuminate red, and they changed their flight path, soaring down to chase and peck the living soul out of Priestess Chie Arakawa. That was when the harpoon embedded deep into her torso. Blackish blood began filtering around the area of the dress where the arrow had skewered through all the way into her body.

"Raaah!!" She cried, then hissed at the wound, holding the harpoon in her hands, her left eye half closing as she held the shaft of the penetrating arrow. "Damn you! Wait till I get my hands on you, Chie Arakawa, you have not an idea whom you've insulted!" she exclaims, clutching the arrow tightly with a demonic hand, causing the arrow to warp. All the while the crows still were not deterred and flew in a murder of at least 30 crows.

The arrow melted, spilling onto the earth and from her torso in streams of liquid metal. She looked down at the bubbling liquid in her hand; her teeth clenched and her anger rising to paramount. "I will smash your bones, and devour your entrails! I will destroy you entirely for your unforgiving transgressions! This cannot be forgiven wench, you've blemished my perfect face!" She exclaimed, turning towards the Priestess, letting out a roar, showing off her spiky teeth, black blood streaming down her cheeks and face, her black eyes with their demonic cores shifting towards her. Impudent mortal worm. She won't survive to see the dawn! Her roar sounded like that of a bat's squeek if the pitch had been turned down low and was mixed with her normal speaking voice.

She lowered her torso, almost bowing to Chie, but soon Chie would find she was not bowing, but instead had dug her talons into the earth, causing the earth below to shake. Black drilling thorns escaped from the earth, letting out a purplish glow as they began to jut out evenly in a line and begin to take root of their own in a living tentacle like fashion. They seemed to be locked onto Chie and they kept coming after her. "Run little girl! Before either the Crows'll eat you to the bone or I've skewered you with my thorny barbs!" she cackled, her hair flowing like fire, her aura still clearly visible.

Chie let out a wail of surprise, dodging the fuming flames tossed about by the reeling demon. Upon looking at the demoness, she noted how her face cracked and blemished speeding oily blood down her face; the holy water was quite effective. She smirked. "So the demon shows her true colors. Just sayin', I prefer this form over that human flesh bag you use as a cover, demon!" She says readying the bow again, the hydraulics pushing the wire back further. This was when the legion of crows descended upon her!

"What the crap?!" she cried, running to try and dodge the crows that torpedoed from above all of them like a cloud of black death ready to pick her apart! She really had no idea what kind of demon could possess this kind of aura, this kind of power. She perhaps did get more than she bargained for, and she capitalized on this thought when she saw the demon bitch stab her fingers in the earth, causing spiky and thorny tentacles! She let out a shocked gasp, leaping back to evade the tentacles coming towards her when she felt the sharp prick of multiple beaks. "Ah-ayah!" she screamed, flailing her arms, using her bow as a weapon to beat away the crows from attacking her. They were already tearing through her clothing, snipping skin and drawing blood. She swung and threw her body about to escape the murder, and all the while the thorny barbed tentacles launched at her, spearing through multiple crows to get at her! If it wasn't for her quick reflexes the skewering barb would have stabbed straight through her heart rather than scraping deep into her left forearm. She exhaled a loud scream of pain, rolling through the opening the barbed tentacles made, her arms over her head, shielding herself. "God damn monster, I'll show this bitch!" she exhaled, covered in multiple scrapes and cuts, all the while both tentacles and crows kept at her heel. She swerved her bow towards the murder of crows, and yanked out a napalm arrow, arming the weapon quickly before shooting it through the flock. As the arrow flew, the warhead exploded out in a jet of super heated chemicals like the flames of a rocket, scorching the murder before stabbing into one of the trees, causing another fire to spread.
Chie Arakawa
Chie Arakawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Wed May 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Chie let out a wail of surprise, dodging the fuming flames tossed about by the reeling demon. Upon looking at the demoness, she noted how her face cracked and blemished speeding oily blood down her face; the holy water was quite effective. She smirked. "So the demon shows her true colors. Just sayin', I prefer this form over that human flesh bag you use as a cover, demon!" She says readying the bow again, the hydraulics pushing the wire back further. This was when the legion of crows descended upon her!

"What the crap?!" she cried, running to try and dodge the crows that torpedoed from above all of them like a cloud of black death ready to pick her apart! She really had no idea what kind of demon could possess this kind of aura, this kind of power. She perhaps did get more than she bargained for, and she capitalized on this thought when she saw the demon bitch stab her fingers in the earth, causing spiky and thorny tentacles! She let out a shocked gasp, leaping back to evade the tentacles coming towards her when she felt the sharp prick of multiple beaks.  "Ah-ayah!" she screamed, flailing her arms, using her bow as a weapon to beat away the crows from attacking her. They were already tearing through her clothing, snipping skin and drawing blood. She swung and threw her body about to escape the murder, and all the while the thorny barbed tentacles launched at her, spearing through multiple crows to get at her! If it wasn't for her quick reflexes the skewering barb would have stabbed straight through her heart rather than scraping deep into her left forearm. She exhaled a loud scream of pain, rolling through the opening the barbed tentacles made, her arms over her head, shielding herself. "God damn monster, I'll show this bitch!" she exhaled, covered in multiple scrapes and cuts, all the while both tentacles and crows kept at her heel. She swerved her bow towards the murder of crows, and yanked out a napalm arrow, arming the weapon quickly before shooting it through the flock. As the arrow flew, the warhead exploded out in a jet of super heated chemicals like the flames of a rocket, scorching the murder before stabbing into one of the trees, causing another fire to spread.

The priestess's bow of fire scorched the birds that were trying their best to peck the young woman to death. The Baroness took this moment to strike with two of the thorny tentacles lunging from the ground, two entrapping the priestess's legs before a third wrapped tightly around her waist! The Baroness cackled as they raised Chie off the ground, twisting around her and then held her in a manner so that the young and foolish priestess was now upside down. The Baroness remained where she hunkered down, her demonic eyes glaring upon Chie's, her jackal teeth snarling into an eerie grin. Another tentacle formed, spiralling and fashioning itself into a twisted up drill like object. It had a very sharp point and it hovered in front of Chie's forehead. "Huh... I wonder what your memories have to offer once I've drilled this spike through your mind. Oh, it will surely be painful! I have plenty of practice to perfect my technique though! I think the best part will be watching your hideous face crack at the edges as the spike barely gets within range of breaking your skin. Oh you lived such a short life, girl...but you shouldn't have been so hasty in trying to kill me. Whatever your reasons; for love, for money or for some religious piety, you are going to suffer a most painful, and excruciating existence once I'm finished with you. Oh, thats the best part; I've perfected my technique so it doesn't kill. Oh, but you'll be raving mad like a drunkard, unable to speak, hear or see anything. The only thing you'll able to do is feel your way around, but thats if you don't go instantly into catatonia. I've only had so many perfect results in my humble timeline. Even then, most are lame by the time I've finished driving my thorns through your pitiful brain!"

The thorny barb's needle like point began to spin, for added effect. The fires from both their attacks had broke out into a massive forest fire that resembled the edges of Hell itself. The shadows made the Baroness look even more sinister too. "Say farewell to you're freedom...not even your own sacrifice would soothe my anger!" she cried, the spike slowly moving forwards!

Forerunner's path Bf39da13-a1b7-4344-b823-b2513c6a41d3_zpsbbpujds2
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Malacor Wed May 06, 2015 5:23 pm

That was when a huge gust of wind blew past the snaking flames, causing the fires to quickly snuff themselves out. The trees began to give way, and from the canopies rose a large and bulky creature with glowing yellow eyes. He gazed upon the two, and he reached down with the speed of a crashing meteor and slammed both of his palms against the woman in red and the priestess. He then curled his fingers around their bodies, before raising them up to meet his face. He opened his palms, both were still in one piece but in opposite hands. He looks between them both, and it was now clear this creature was a giant bipedal wart-hog of sorts. Green foliage fell from his fur, and he had birds nesting in it as well. He opened his mouth and let hot and rancid cave air expel over them as he spoke: "Who dares threatens my forest? My jungle...my home?!" he exclaimed, his voice was like righteous thunder.

Malacor
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Thu May 07, 2015 5:05 pm

The Baroness's grasp on the priestess was lost when her hands were yanked from the earth. The thorny barb like tentacles dropped like piles of ash, freeing Chie briefly before she as well as the Baroness were taken up into the air. The Baroness semi reverted back into her more human form, her sclera returning to their usual white and her teeth loosing their edge. She looked confusedly up at the large hulking beast, and after looking upon him for a moment or two she smiled, recognizing him almost instantly. "Ah, the Guardian of the Forest himself huh? Malacor, was it? You should be wise not to make a hasty indecision, even if you are the lord of this territory." she warned, folding her arms under her large breasts, causing them to jostle and bounce with a hefty 'boing'.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Chie Arakawa Thu May 07, 2015 10:49 pm

Bitch of Hell wrote:The Baroness's grasp on the priestess was lost when her hands were yanked from the earth. The thorny barb like tentacles dropped like piles of ash, freeing Chie briefly before she as well as the Baroness were taken up into the air. The Baroness semi reverted back into her more human form, her sclera returning to their usual white and her teeth loosing their edge. She looked confusedly up at the large hulking beast, and after looking upon him for a moment or two she smiled, recognizing him almost instantly. "Ah, the Guardian of the Forest himself huh? Malacor, was it? You should be wise not to make a hasty indecision, even if you are the lord of this territory." she warned, folding her arms under her large breasts, causing them to jostle and bounce with a hefty 'boing'.

Chie had been staring at the needle point, watching as everything she had been working up to was for nothing; her freedom would surely never come now that the demonic bitch was going to scramble her mind! "No! NO! STOP!!" she had screamed when the bitch was smashed by a giant furry palm. The thorny barbs which held her fell apart, and she landed upon the ground with a thud. She rolled onto her side unsure of what had happened till her world became black and she was raised high into the air. "Wh-what the hell is happening?!" she exclaimed, when the palm opened and she was facing a larger demon's snarling face! "Eeep!" she gulped, looking at the monster before her with a mix of shock and awe. "I really really got too deep now. What forces am I medaling with now?" she thought before turning her attention on the demonic bitch. She seemed to be quite confident and unafraid of the large hog demon. She returned her attention upon the giant's eyes and waved. "H-hey! If you're looking for the one defacing your property, it's that bitch over there!" she exclaimed, pointing at the horned demon in the other palm. "She was trying to kill me with fire, thus why there was so much fire around here." she added. She needed to save her skin, and since he could kill either of them in a number of ways from this advantage, she needed him on her side.
Chie Arakawa
Chie Arakawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Malacor Fri May 08, 2015 6:22 pm

The giant Hog turned his head towards the red head. "Aye, my name be Malacor, that is true. But is it as the mortal states? Did you cause the wanton destruction, little demoness? How are you better are you to act in such a haughty manner, in my territory of all things?" he snarled, bringing the woman in red closer to his snout, his large golden eyes glaring daggers into her beautifully sculpted body and face.

Malacor
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Tue May 19, 2015 3:55 pm

Malacor wrote:The giant Hog turned his head towards the red head. "Aye, my name be Malacor, that is true. But is it as the mortal states? Did you cause the wanton destruction, little demoness? How are you better are you to act in such a haughty manner, in my territory of all things?" he snarled, bringing the woman in red closer to his snout, his large golden eyes glaring daggers into her beautifully sculpted body and face.

She smiled, raising her hand and at the same time a hoard of black beaked ravens appeared, landing in Malacor's fur, embedding their thick talons into his flesh. There were thousands of them, all silky black and cackling like evil old hags. She then lowered her head and the flocks which had engulfed his limbs glowed a deep red, and then forced the giant down upon one knee. His hand which had groped the Baroness's body opened instinctively, allowing the tall bodacious woman to freely stand. She crossed her arms under her chest, raising her breasts with a slick grin upon her face. "You see, Malacor... You are bowing before the leader of our Demonic Realm, I am what has been whispered as 'the Baroness'." She says, raising her right had again, watching the hand become black with raven like talons protruding from her fingers. She carefully looked over her hand, and then looked over to the giant Monster. "I mean you or your territory no trouble, Malacor. I'm sorry we had to meet in such circumstances...but I feel it is YOU who have failed in protecting me since this is your territory. You see, what the welp says is true. I did use fire, but in a means to protect myself. She's the one who attacked me first, I meant no harm and she just lashed out at my beauty. Fickle humans, jealous over unsubstantial things I presume. But less someone forget, she used fire against me as well. Check her pack, she has a bunch of fire based arrows; her fires burns even after water is applied to it. Very difficult to put out, as you can tell." she says pointing to the forest below where fires were still burning into the foliage.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Chie Arakawa Wed May 20, 2015 1:36 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:

She smiled, raising her hand and at the same time a hoard of black beaked ravens appeared, landing in Malacor's fur, embedding their thick talons into his flesh. There were thousands of them, all silky black and cackling like evil old hags. She then lowered her head and the flocks which had engulfed his limbs glowed a deep red, and then forced the giant down upon one knee. His hand which had groped the Baroness's body opened instinctively, allowing the tall bodacious woman to freely stand. She crossed her arms under her chest, raising her breasts with a slick grin upon her face. "You see, Malacor... You are bowing before the leader of our Demonic Realm, I am what has been whispered as 'the Baroness'." She says, raising her right had again, watching the hand become black with raven like talons protruding from her fingers. She carefully looked over her hand, and then looked over to the giant Monster. "I mean you or your territory no trouble, Malacor. I'm sorry we had to meet in such circumstances...but I feel it is YOU who have failed in protecting me since this is your territory. You see, what the welp says is true. I did use fire, but in a means to protect myself. She's the one who attacked me first, I meant no harm and she just lashed out at my beauty. Fickle humans, jealous over unsubstantial things I presume. But less someone forget, she used fire against me as well. Check her pack, she has a bunch of fire based arrows; her fires burns even after water is applied to it. Very difficult to put out, as you can tell." she says pointing to the forest below where fires were still burning into the foliage.

She looked over to the woman in the other palm and her mouth hung ajar. No wonder she was a bitch, she was some sort of noble demon, something the likes that only the Demon Realm held! "Whoa, wait a minute, don't listen to this bitch! She was going to kill me! How else was I supposed to defend myself?! She was the one throwing fire balls here and there!" she screamed back. She couldn't believe her horrible misfortune of having a run in with such a creature nor a noble demon, but she didn't want to see how demonic politics played out.
Chie Arakawa
Chie Arakawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:58 pm

Chie Arakawa wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:

She looked over to the woman in the other palm and her mouth hung ajar. No wonder she was a bitch, she was some sort of noble demon, something the likes that only the Demon Realm held! "Whoa, wait a minute, don't listen to this bitch! She was going to kill me! How else was I supposed to defend myself?! She was the one throwing fire balls here and there!" she screamed back. She couldn't believe her horrible misfortune of having a run in with such a creature nor a noble demon, but she didn't want to see how demonic politics played out.

The Baroness yawned, looking down at her nails and was clearly not amused by this interrogation any longer. "Look...." she said, her red eyes narrow and avian like. "I have...places to be, a mortal to kill, and a reputation to still uphold. Malacor, but as the Baroness of Demon Realm, I am removing myself from your detention. Do what you like with the girl, she's the one who shot you with that arrow afterall." she says pointing to one of Chie's arrows that were embedded in the creature's tough and gnarly hair. The Baroness then swiftly turned to Chie with a cold sardonic smile before the well rounded Baroness took a step back from the open palm, falling with her back towards the ground. As she was about half way to the forest floor her body became jet black and separated into multiple ravens, dashing off and flying in every which way into the woods.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeshi Sigara Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:29 am

Takeshi continued traveling forward, following the faint falling red glow of the flare as he suddenly came to a sudden halt. "Ah!" he exclaimed, coming into contact with something invisible, yet tangible that it left him reeling back and onto his ass: 

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Vivian Highswallow wrote:Vivian stepped back, breaking out in a nervous sweat. So this is what those ADN soldiers were talking about around Ithteca... I figured they were simply scared. This creature has an unimaginable energy radiating from it... She took a slight step back, her hand upon the hilt of her sheathed sword. "Stay back everyone!" she warned the group. "Don't let him get to you, he's trying to make us panic." she says gulping. She was a Knight, not a Sentinel, in the scheme of things she was a rank and file soldier and was comparable to a NCO in the military. She didn't exactly have the training to take this thing on... there was a Knight-Commander and a Paladin with the rescue group, as well as few other Knights, but she had taken this quadrant on her own. She began thinking she may have gotten in over her head, but again, one couldn't possibly foresee this scenario play out!  

For a split moment, Viv turned her head towards the cries of the injured teen, and hissed. "No!" she exclaimed, quickly snapping her head back to the demon, hands tight upon her blade. She was out of her league for sure with this one, and by drawing her blade it would mean inviting it to testing her mettle. Her blade was blessed, but she was sure the blade he was using was of the same make of his armor, and it was possible her own blade may end up breaking in a prolonged battle with the armored creature. "Damned beast, do you're kind only know suffering?" she asked, her narrowed sapphire eyes zoning in on his cold blue fiery eyes, gritting her teeth. "Deacon, you may want to tend to you're friend's injuries and head through the campsite. Don't split up, but if you should head west from our position, you should come across the remains of the Forerunner's Path. That should lead you directly to Danton, is that understood? I don't know how much time I can buy you, so go! Hurry and escape while you can!" she exclaimed, hunched over, and spreading her legs, digging into the soil. She had her other hand on the scabbard of her blade, and she looked as though she were ready to draw it! By joining the Shroud, I signed up for a premature death at any time. My father knew this, as did my mother. I am no different, and if God decrees I shall die here, then I guess my time upon this realm is complete. These kids best make use of this chance, for I do not know if this potential sacrifice will be in vain. 

She felt her heart leaping in her chest, and could feel anxiety trying to cloud her judgement with panic and fear, but she had to clear her mind of such thoughts, of everything really. She needed her focus on combat, and of the best possible way she could hinder this being of Evil and malice.

The Wraith stood impassive, it's cold dead glowing eyes bored into Vivian's own. "Suffering, Pain, Anguish, Sorrow... You who have freedom to choose knows nothing of the true meaning of these concepts." The Wraith's voice was quite different now, before a black smog enveloped the armored warrior, and from the smog, six new beings emerged. The Wraith had split itself into six Sins.

Forerunner's path Sin_Scythe

The 6 evil spirits pulled back into the thick white fog surrounding the camp, just beyond eyesight, and were rapidly sircling the camp, spinning around the group like a pair of rings, one group of three, going in one direction, the other, forming a larger circle going in the other. their scythes spinning slowly in their hands, each spirit was letting out a high pitched chuckle, a creepy cacophony of false merriment.

"You cannot escape me, children. Unlike the sundered demons of this world, I am not weakened by millions of years separated from my homeland. You face a true demon of hell, with all the power of my formation... intact." With those words, the spirits stopped moving, each one pulling out a ling staff from their cloaks, stabbing the new objects into the ground, the staves unfurled into what appeared to be delapitated skeletal umbrellas. Once unfurled, these objects began to emit powerful energies, the emotions left in the ground from the last attack, along with residual spiritual energies were absorbed into these energy flows, redirecting them back into the shadowed creatures. With the influx of energy, their blue auras grew considerably.

The nexi formed a dome of energy over the area, just as the previous Wraith had done during Danua's feeding. "You shall not leave until our host deems it necessary... You came to try and save someone, Lady Knight. Unfortunately, your companions are not yet here, and your little group of teenagers will be of no use to you. A shame your companions have not arrived. Watching the Sundered one consume and corrupt the souls of the Devout are especially tantilizing to witness."

Takeshi, cringed, sensing something amiss. He slowly got to his knees, and looked at the barely shimmering barrier ahead of him. "A barrier? What the hell is going on-" he froze, feeling a change in the air. He could almost sense the vile presence in his soul. He quickly stood up, hand upon the hilt of his father's katana, and tensed up. "I sense a troubling disturbance in the Chi force..." he looked about, and looks for a way past the barrier before him. He could sense more than evil in the air; but lives being put at risk.
Takeshi Sigara
Takeshi Sigara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran-Mai Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:18 am

Ran-Mai laid in the branches of a tree, several of her fuzzy tails draped below the branch's bend as she lay lazily up there, ten or so feet off the ground with her hands behind her head, and legs crossed. She was napping quietly, a soft hum leaving her lips as her ears waited for the sound of others whom she can victimize--namely con and steal their possessions from them, so she may add them to her own. She was already becoming a nuisance to the Beijio Temples at the other end of these woods, but she cared not. Not like they could do anything about it anyway. She smiled, almost purring at the thought of how easy she could do this.
Ran-Mai
Ran-Mai
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Llejandra Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:36 am

The clop of equine hooves scuffed against the path, a centauress making her way around the woods cautiously. She'd heard of unusual beasts and beings out here, her magical aura charged and ready to go should she encounter any... though she was a rather unusual sight herself. A ghostly blue miasma flowed from her hair over her dark, tawny body and down her jet black equine fur, splashing into the ground beneath... a flow that one would have to squint quite hard to see, but certainly one that lent her an otherworldly appearance. Little did she know someone similar lurked nearby, as she passed under Ran-Mai's tree, looking left, right... but not up.
Llejandra
Llejandra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran-Mai Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:49 am

Llejandra wrote:The clop of equine hooves scuffed against the path, a centauress making her way around the woods cautiously. She'd heard of unusual beasts and beings out here, her magical aura charged and ready to go should she encounter any... though she was a rather unusual sight herself. A ghostly blue miasma flowed from her hair over her dark, tawny body and down her jet black equine fur, splashing into the ground beneath... a flow that one would have to squint quite hard to see, but certainly one that lent her an otherworldly appearance. Little did she know someone similar lurked nearby, as she passed under Ran-Mai's tree, looking left, right... but not up.

Mai snored lightly, but upon the sound of hooves stirred quickly, yet silently. She remained still as the sound drew closer, before witnessing the shape of a creature which one may see only so often in this world: A centaur. Even better, a centauress. Her smile broadened, only slightly. She was hoping for another traveller from Beijio who travelled here by horse; somebody carrying various treasures or even just a sack of wheat. But alas, a rare Centauress who seemed to be carrying nothing... but even if that was true, as Ran-Mai has learned in her exceedingly long life; everything has a value.

As she passed under her, the silly fox's tails draped over the beautiful creature, her tail curling softly, playfully around the Centauress's neck. "Oh mai..." she says playfully from above, turning her golden vulpine eyes down to her, narrowing and with a glint of mischief. "Who may you be centauress? Not so often I get to see one of your kind cross my path, I dare say you are the third, if not fourth I've seen in my long life." she giggled. "Does she have a name, I wonder?" she asked, feeling generous to ask before she got to... 'business'.
Ran-Mai
Ran-Mai
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Llejandra Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:59 am

The centauress shivered at the feel of those soft tails on her neck, her tail and hair brushing audibly, one back hoof awkardly tapping against the ground as if in instinct to back up only to stop cold. She swallowed hard. This qualified as something to be warned about; she could feel it in the pit of her stomach and the toying timbre of that voice. Taking a breath and holding it, she forced a cordial smile as she looked up to meet the kitsune's eyes, her own deep blue irises meeting her gaze. "Are we so rare these days?" She knew full well, of course. She'd only come across a handful like herself, one being her master. "In that case, I suppose you won't confuse me with any other Llejandra Mossvale."

She began to channel her aura, drawing it in and focusing it... most would hardly be able to tell, but the kitsune's eyes might just be perceptive to the centauress planning some kind of move...
Llejandra
Llejandra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran-Mai Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:33 am

Llejandra wrote:The centauress shivered at the feel of those soft tails on her neck, her tail and hair brushing audibly, one back hoof awkardly tapping against the ground as if in instinct to back up only to stop cold. She swallowed hard. This qualified as something to be warned about; she could feel it in the pit of her stomach and the toying timbre of that voice. Taking a breath and holding it, she forced a cordial smile as she looked up to meet the kitsune's eyes, her own deep blue irises meeting her gaze. "Are we so rare these days?" She knew full well, of course. She'd only come across a handful like herself, one being her master. "In that case, I suppose you won't confuse me with any other Llejandra Mossvale."

She began to channel her aura, drawing it in and focusing it... most would hardly be able to tell, but the kitsune's eyes might just be perceptive to the centauress planning some kind of move...

Her keen eyes narrow as she looked at the creature known as 'Llejandra Mossvale'. She indeed could see something swirling around the woman, her aura was hard to see since she wasn't a Kitsune blessed by Inari, but she was still skilled enough to see the faint shimmer of the aura. "Aye, can't say I've seen one of your kind for at least.... 300 years." she smirked. "Llejandra eh?" She watched the aura change its pattern and thought she may as well begin the... festivities. "Well Llejandra, if you could entertain me, Ran-Mai of Ryunoshi by answering a question? It goes like this: have you ever heard the saying, 'I'm so hungry I could eat a horse?'" she then, on cue, tightened her grip like an iron vice. But not just that, her tails seemed to tap into Llejandra's aura, probing it, as Ran-Mai tried figuring the Centauress out. "...I wanna see if the saying lives up to what it's worth..." she says with a dark chuckle, her golden eyes a glow, her smirk fangy and sinister. She had only met three or four of her kind before... all were very delicious. Her tongue darted out, slipping across her lower lip slowly as she slowly began to yank Llejandra back, and upward!
Ran-Mai
Ran-Mai
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next