Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forerunner's path

+10
Nyxallis Nightsinger
Reiko Miller
Darkstorm Zero
Llejandra
Ran-Mai
Takeshi Sigara
Malacor
Chie Arakawa
Grogg
Baroness of Hell
14 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Forerunner's path - Page 2 Empty Re: Forerunner's path

Post  Llejandra Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:45 am

Ran-Mai wrote:
Her keen eyes narrow as she looked at the creature known as 'Llejandra Mossvale'. She indeed could see something swirling around the woman, her aura was hard to see since she wasn't a Kitsune blessed by Inari, but she was still skilled enough to see the faint shimmer of the aura. "Aye, can't say I've seen one of your kind for at least.... 300 years." she smirked. "Llejandra eh?" She watched the aura change its pattern and thought she may as well begin the... festivities. "Well Llejandra, if you could entertain me, Ran-Mai of Ryunoshi by answering a question? It goes like this: have you ever heard the saying, 'I'm so hungry I could eat a horse?'" she then, on cue, tightened her grip like an iron vice. But not just that, her tails seemed to tap into Llejandra's aura, probing it, as Ran-Mai tried figuring the Centauress out. "...I wanna see if the saying lives up to what it's worth..." she says with a dark chuckle, her golden eyes a glow, her smirk fangy and sinister. She had only met three or four of her kind before... all were very delicious. Her tongue darted out, slipping across her lower lip slowly as she slowly began to yank Llejandra back, and upward!
The centauress' eyes grew wide, as she realized this one was even more dangerous than she feared! The kitsune might be able to glean just what she was planning, and she tried to force herself away with a powerful push from her aura... though her intention to blast the two apart from each other seemed to be coming to naught. The thought that maybe she was off balance, or the kitsune was doing something to her flashed through her mind, but only for an instant as she began to thrash in the air, her mighty body made to look much less imposing than it had right to. "Unhand me, you... untail me!" She became flustered, grunting and huffing as she tried to wriggle out of the fell beast's unconventional grip...
Llejandra
Llejandra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran-Mai Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:01 am

Llejandra wrote:
Ran-Mai wrote:
Her keen eyes narrow as she looked at the creature known as 'Llejandra Mossvale'. She indeed could see something swirling around the woman, her aura was hard to see since she wasn't a Kitsune blessed by Inari, but she was still skilled enough to see the faint shimmer of the aura. "Aye, can't say I've seen one of your kind for at least.... 300 years." she smirked. "Llejandra eh?" She watched the aura change its pattern and thought she may as well begin the... festivities. "Well Llejandra, if you could entertain me, Ran-Mai of Ryunoshi by answering a question? It goes like this: have you ever heard the saying, 'I'm so hungry I could eat a horse?'" she then, on cue, tightened her grip like an iron vice. But not just that, her tails seemed to tap into Llejandra's aura, probing it, as Ran-Mai tried figuring the Centauress out. "...I wanna see if the saying lives up to what it's worth..." she says with a dark chuckle, her golden eyes a glow, her smirk fangy and sinister. She had only met three or four of her kind before... all were very delicious. Her tongue darted out, slipping across her lower lip slowly as she slowly began to yank Llejandra back, and upward!
The centauress' eyes grew wide, as she realized this one was even more dangerous than she feared! The kitsune might be able to glean just what she was planning, and she tried to force herself away with a powerful push from her aura... though her intention to blast the two apart from each other seemed to be coming to naught. The thought that maybe she was off balance, or the kitsune was doing something to her flashed through her mind, but only for an instant as she began to thrash in the air, her mighty body made to look much less imposing than it had right to. "Unhand me, you... untail me!" She became flustered, grunting and huffing as she tried to wriggle out of the fell beast's unconventional grip...

Ran-Mai playfully hooked her knees around the tree's limb, and hung upside down, allowing her other tails to join in and snatch her prey! "Hmhmhm!" She giggled darkly. "Now, that wouldn't be any funn..." she replied childishly. "Besides... you just look... so tasty. Big boobs, big butt... You'd save me the trouble of eating that Beijionese Farmer's sheep again! You are doing a service to the human community! They will applaud your sacrifice... for another few days, maybe. Then I'm eating his third flock of sheep anyway so... there's that." she says divulging her plans in a chaotic fashion. Still, Mai did what she liked. And right now, that was to eat a Llejandra; but not by the conventional means. She wanted to switch it up.

"Speaking of butts... have you met mine?" She giggled, wiggling her rear:

Forerunner's path - Page 2 3d718e16464904d9544630ad5a878c85_zpsuopwhunx

"A human once grabbed it, thinking I was his wife! Hehehe is that so funny! I singed him alive after that. Ah hahaha... he had six children! Haha haha hah....tragic." she laughed, wiping a tear from her eye. She kinda lied about that, but it could have been possible! She began to hoist her steadily upward, taking in her flustered face and wide eyes. She had an interesting set of skills though, this lovely Ms. Mossdale.
Ran-Mai
Ran-Mai
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Llejandra Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:12 am

A cold bead of sweat ran down the centauress' neck, rolling down to her chest before the sudden chill subsided enough for her to think again. This was no ordinary pest. A more noble wanderer might have felt a sudden burst of righteous rage at the feeling of sheer... well, it was hard to get a hold of exactly. Whether it was evil intent, or even true, the possibility was horrifying... and this centauress didn't think about protecting the nearby residents, but only sparing her own skin. "Y-you..." She could hardly muster words, and instead focused with everything she had, pulling her aura to the palm of her hand. It was a gamble, leaving the rest of her with no enchantment, but she had to try something... and aimed her palm at that rear the kitsune waggled in her face, throwing out a concentrated burst of force! She aimed to separate herself from the kitsune by any means necessary, but the tails left her unsure just how effective her bolt would be... or what other tricks the fox had up her sleeve.
Llejandra
Llejandra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran-Mai Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:27 am

Llejandra wrote:A cold bead of sweat ran down the centauress' neck, rolling down to her chest before the sudden chill subsided enough for her to think again. This was no ordinary pest. A more noble wanderer might have felt a sudden burst of righteous rage at the feeling of sheer... well, it was hard to get a hold of exactly. Whether it was evil intent, or even true, the possibility was horrifying... and this centauress didn't think about protecting the nearby residents, but only sparing her own skin. "Y-you..." She could hardly muster words, and instead focused with everything she had, pulling her aura to the palm of her hand. It was a gamble, leaving the rest of her with no enchantment, but she had to try something... and aimed her palm at that rear the kitsune waggled in her face, throwing out a concentrated burst of force!  She aimed to separate herself from the kitsune by any means necessary, but the tails left her unsure just how effective her bolt would be... or what other tricks the fox had up her sleeve.

The Kitsune snickered. "Oh, I'm only kidding... but I do intend to eat you, sorry. Truly a Kit's gotta eat... And I do find you most preferable to sheep... but tell me dear Llejandra, a bit about your mysterious aura... perhaps I'll just let you go-OOH!" She exclaimed, wide eyed as she was pushed by a mysterious force; thankfully her tails were still snug and her own spiritual energy helped shield the force of the aura from pushing her too far!

Both the Centauress and Fox swung on the limb, the fox looking rather peeved now. "Well then... I guess that just leaves me eating you... and here I was to let you go!" she says, but inside felt a nervous nagging feeling eat her. She was very close to losing her prey just then, such power! And it came from no where. She had to act quickly and expunge that force before it shot her off like a missile! It required immense spiritual energy to counter... Because of that...

She felt one of the tails fall limply before vanishing. "...I lost a tail thanks to you! It takes... a very LONG TIME to get those! I won't give you a second chance..." she says irritatedly, and began to reel her in! The furry tails acted almost like tendrils, but grew in size, reaching around her shoulders, her waist and around the mid section of her equine body. She began to lift her into the madness of fur, Mai's dress lifting as the tails drew Llejandra up and then into an angle towards her smooth, well rounded cheeks. "Hehe... you know... this will be an experience. I've never eaten one of your kind in this manner before... don't disappoint me now..." she giggled darkly, her mischievous nature returning now that she could feel her prey coming closer at hand, pulling the female creature's head against her bare cheeks, pushing her against their silky warmth all the while licking her lips.
Ran-Mai
Ran-Mai
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Llejandra Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:40 am

Llejandra's arm went numb. The sheer force she generated... she was surprised she could manage it,but even more that the kitsune hardly seemed bothered by it at all. "Wh-what..." She sneered, massaging her arm. "Liar. A deceitful trickster like you never planned to let me go!" She tried to gather aura in her other palm, but yelped as she was yanked up by a sudden hell of tails, fluff with incredible strength lifting her heavy body like it was nothing, and forcing her... oh, no. She didn't think she'd come across another who could manage a feat like this no matter how far she wandered. "Vile beast! Let me down or suffer-"

Her voice cut off as her lips met, rather unintentionally enthusiastically, with the kitsune's plush rump, her protests muffled by silky soft flesh. Her hands groped for any hold they could find, and sure enough, found the kitsune's hip and thigh, delicate feminine fingers kneading and struggling against her skin, pushing hard with an obviously weakened arm and another that couldn't find a good hold... not that it would likely matter. She started drawing her aura inward, her movements becoming more desperate... no... more than that. Her physical strength seemed to be growing, as she pushed with a slowly blooming vigor...
Llejandra
Llejandra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran-Mai Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:00 am

Llejandra wrote:Llejandra's arm went numb. The sheer force she generated... she was surprised she could manage it,but even more that the kitsune hardly seemed bothered by it at all. "Wh-what..." She sneered, massaging her arm. "Liar. A deceitful trickster like you never planned to let me go!" She tried to gather aura in her other palm, but yelped as she was yanked up by a sudden hell of tails, fluff with incredible strength lifting her heavy body like it was nothing, and forcing her... oh, no. She didn't think she'd come across another who could manage a feat like this no matter how far she wandered. "Vile beast! Let me down or suffer-"

Her voice cut off as her lips met, rather unintentionally enthusiastically, with the kitsune's plush rump, her protests muffled by silky soft flesh. Her hands groped for any hold they could find, and sure enough, found the kitsune's hip and thigh, delicate feminine fingers kneading and struggling against her skin, pushing hard with an obviously weakened arm and another that couldn't find a good hold... not that it would likely matter. She started drawing her aura inward, her movements becoming more desperate... no... more than that. Her physical strength seemed to be growing, as she pushed with a slowly blooming vigor...

Mai's eyes rolled back, her face blushing as she felt the creature's face between her valleys of flesh, grasping at her thighs with her mortal hands in vain. "Ahh... you don't know that Llejandra... and perhaps you never will~" She began to draw her in, her tails all glowing a light blue as they dragged her... into her.

The tails seemed to grow larger again, becoming thicker and coiling around the equine body, each tail shivering and rubbing against the centauress's form as she was lifted off the ground, her four legs buckling! Mai felt a pressure as Llejandra's head entered first, sinking into her body up to her shoulders. "Ahhhh...." she sighed, blushing, the walls coiling around the woman's head squeezing her as her bowels seemingly began to drag Llejandra...deeper, her shoulders being squeezed between the cleft of her buttocks...
Ran-Mai
Ran-Mai
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Llejandra Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:11 am

Ran-Mai wrote:

Mai's eyes rolled back, her face blushing as she felt the creature's face between her valleys of flesh, grasping at her thighs with her mortal hands in vain. "Ahh... you don't know that Llejandra... and perhaps you never will~" She began to draw her in, her tails all glowing a light blue as they dragged her... into her.

The tails seemed to grow larger again, becoming thicker and coiling around the equine body, each tail shivering and rubbing against the centauress's form as she was lifted off the ground, her four legs buckling! Mai felt a pressure as Llejandra's head entered first, sinking into her body up to her shoulders. "Ahhhh...." she sighed, blushing, the walls coiling around the woman's head squeezing her as her bowels seemingly began to drag Llejandra...deeper, her shoulders being squeezed between the cleft of her buttocks...

The centauress's fingers groped and clambered madly over the kitsune's skin, her entire body jerking suddenly as she felt her shoulders slip between the trickster's pert cheeks. She wondered if such a being could actually fit someone her size all the way... and shivered as she remembered her own feat with her centauress master. "Wretched... foul... ninny!" She was stuck for words, but she knew they hardly mattered, echoing deep into the caverns of Ran-Mai's bowels. She struggled against the tails, her forces countered everywhere it counted... but her strength still grew, her aura concentrating in her already-impressive equine muscles. Impressive... and yet outmatched. Still, she thrashed with a rising fervor, trying with every vestige of strength she could muster to yank her way back out, even as her breasts began to press against the fox's rump, hair swishing to tickle at her thighs...
Llejandra
Llejandra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran-Mai Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:24 am

Ran-Mai had a hidden trick up her sleeve yet, as she continued to pull her prey inward, eliciting excited giggles as the tails held her wiggling prey. "Hmhmhm... you have impressive strength, all the more valuable you are to me as my lunch, Ms. Mossdale." she said listlessly to her prey, suddenly uncoiling her legs so she would drop from the tree at an angle! Llejandra landing first upon the ground, which forced her barely covered breasts and shoulders into Ran-Mai's bung hole, the woman slipping as deep as her elbows! But strangely, the kitsune did not deform...or at least... appear so. "HAH!" she gasped from the sudden movement, wide eyed and blushing madly. She then grinned mischieviously, her tails working her up as she now curled her legs under the joints of Llejandra's front equine legs. She licked her lips, with a firm hold thanks to both tails and knees, she reached down with her hands, grabbing Llejandra's human hips, massaging them as she yanked up with her thighs and tails at once, easing her prey further inside with a long, sexy gasp! "Hahhhhhhh!"

"C'mon baby...struggle like you mean it!!" She taunted the woman under her, her narrow eyes glowing as well as her tails. The secret being that she was slowly shrinking the centauress the further she was forced inside, but it was gradual and incremental with each passing tug and pull. Her struggling hooves caused such pleasurable vibrations for the Kitsune, who greedily continued to swallow more of her!
Ran-Mai
Ran-Mai
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Llejandra Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:37 am

Ran-Mai wrote:Ran-Mai had a hidden trick up her sleeve yet, as she continued to pull her prey inward, eliciting excited giggles as the tails held her wiggling prey. "Hmhmhm... you have impressive strength, all the more valuable you are to me as my lunch, Ms. Mossdale." she said listlessly to her prey, suddenly uncoiling her legs so she would drop from the tree at an angle! Llejandra landing first upon the ground, which forced her barely covered breasts and shoulders into Ran-Mai's bung hole, the woman slipping as deep as her elbows! But strangely, the kitsune did not deform...or at least... appear so. "HAH!" she gasped from the sudden movement, wide eyed and blushing madly. She then grinned mischieviously, her tails working her up as she now curled her legs under the joints of Llejandra's front equine legs. She licked her lips, with a firm hold thanks to both tails and knees, she reached down with her hands, grabbing Llejandra's human hips, massaging them as she yanked up with her thighs and tails at once, easing her prey further inside with a long, sexy gasp! "Hahhhhhhh!"

"C'mon baby...struggle like you mean it!!" She taunted the woman under her, her narrow eyes glowing as well as her tails. The secret being that she was slowly shrinking the centauress the further she was forced inside, but it was gradual and incremental with each passing tug and pull. Her struggling hooves caused such pleasurable vibrations for the Kitsune, who greedily continued to swallow more of her!

As the centauress' aura drew into her body, she felt her every muscle becoming more powerful, more explosive, more capable of great feats... and yet at the same time, her enhanced squirms and struggles got her nowhere against the kitsune's unnatural tails and voracious ass. It got her nowhere, that is; the effect would not be lost on the fox, the dramatically raised intensity of the centauress' thrashing form inside her - more and more of such by the moment - squishing up against her inner walls and deeply, vigorously massaging every slick, slimy surface inside her twisting passages. It only got more intense when her equine body began to sink in, the fur of her horse half tickling, and the sheer meat of her equine torso filling her so deeply. Her hooves scrabbled against the fox's innards, scraping with smooth surfaces, doing little to aid her escape... but everything to make those spots extra sensitive, and then go to work on them. Llejandra was reduced to moans at this point, yelling deeply into Ran-Mai's body... perhaps for help. But the only ones who would hear it now would be someone deeper inside, or possibly Ran-Mai herself.
Llejandra
Llejandra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran-Mai Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:49 am

Ran-Mai's eyes widened, her mouth agape as she felt the quivering hulk of Llejandra's body sinking into her body. The strength of the creature was now becoming harder to contain, before she was able to ignore it, but now... as the equine torso began to enter, her sensitive lower body and insides were alight with a fire, the fur tickling her flowers lips as they brushed past to enter the bowels. "S-stahp....you're tickling me!! HAHAHA!" She shrieked, half aroused while still trying to seriously force her oversized meal within. "Come--ha-now-hA-" she chuckled, blushing red as she yanked the first of the legs into her bowels, her abdomen slightly curved with Llejandra's body which had grown smaller thanks to her fox fire and manipulation. Her tails began to shrink Llejandra's equine body now as well, just to make it easier to pull her though now that she was a little more than halfway in!

She smiled, looking down. "No one here..haa...to help..hA....only a fish...hehe awaits you dear!" she exclaimed, reaching back, grasping onto the body to help with the effort of yanking her inside with her tails! "Gah.. you're so.... big.... hah..." she says, sweating, her breasts heaving and her legs crossing as she painfully slid more of her in, but this bit was becoming more of a hassle then she asked for!
Ran-Mai
Ran-Mai
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Llejandra Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:56 am

Ran-Mai wrote:Ran-Mai's eyes widened, her mouth agape as she felt the quivering hulk of Llejandra's body sinking into her body. The strength of the creature was now becoming harder to contain, before she was able to ignore it, but now... as the equine torso began to enter, her sensitive lower body and insides were alight with a fire, the fur tickling her flowers lips as they brushed past to enter the bowels. "S-stahp....you're tickling me!! HAHAHA!" She shrieked, half aroused while still trying to seriously force her oversized meal within. "Come--ha-now-hA-" she chuckled, blushing red as she yanked the first of the legs into her bowels, her abdomen slightly curved with Llejandra's body which had grown smaller thanks to her fox fire and manipulation. Her tails began to shrink Llejandra's equine body now as well, just to make it easier to pull her though now that she was a little more than halfway in!

She smiled, looking down. "No one here..haa...to help..hA....only a fish...hehe awaits you dear!" she exclaimed, reaching back, grasping onto the body to help with the effort of yanking her inside with her tails! "Gah.. you're so.... big.... hah..." she says, sweating, her breasts heaving and her legs crossing as she painfully slid more of her in, but this bit was becoming more of a hassle then she asked for!

Llejandra's body twisted, writhed, contorted in the vixen's bowels, her intensity growing ever more furious as she desperately tried anything she could to escape! As far in as she was, it seemed hopeless... but then, if she stopped trying, she knew what awaited her. Fiercely bucking her body, she rocked the kitsune's innards with a tremendous fervor, her body hardly moving an inch back the way she came... if anything, her twisting let her sink deeper in. But she couldn't stop for anything now! The last of her aura drew inward, amplifying her strength to its pinnacle, her back hooves planting themselves on what she hoped was some part of the vixen's body and her back legs pushing for all they were worth... her last gambit.
Llejandra
Llejandra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran-Mai Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:10 am

Llejandra wrote:
Ran-Mai wrote:Ran-Mai's eyes widened, her mouth agape as she felt the quivering hulk of Llejandra's body sinking into her body. The strength of the creature was now becoming harder to contain, before she was able to ignore it, but now... as the equine torso began to enter, her sensitive lower body and insides were alight with a fire, the fur tickling her flowers lips as they brushed past to enter the bowels. "S-stahp....you're tickling me!! HAHAHA!" She shrieked, half aroused while still trying to seriously force her oversized meal within. "Come--ha-now-hA-" she chuckled, blushing red as she yanked the first of the legs into her bowels, her abdomen slightly curved with Llejandra's body which had grown smaller thanks to her fox fire and manipulation. Her tails began to shrink Llejandra's equine body now as well, just to make it easier to pull her though now that she was a little more than halfway in!

Llejandra's body twisted, writhed, contorted in the vixen's bowels, her intensity growing ever more furious as she desperately tried anything she could to escape! As far in as she was, it seemed hopeless... but then, if she stopped trying, she knew what awaited her. Fiercely bucking her body, she rocked the kitsune's innards with a tremendous fervor, her body hardly moving an inch back the way she came... if anything, her twisting let her sink deeper in. But she couldn't stop for anything now! The last of her aura drew inward, amplifying her strength to its pinnacle, her back hooves planting themselves on what she hoped was some part of the vixen's body and her back legs pushing for all they were worth... her last gambit.

Ran-Mai enjoyed the pleasant and intense writhes of her prey, feeling she was putting everything she could into her movements. However... now it was becoming vastly clear that she couldn't suck her any deeper. The vixen frowned. If she let her go, she feared what may become of her own safety...not that she could expel her now anyway. Fortunately, the answer to her problem came from Llejandra herself, as she began to push her back hooves into her. Smiling mischievously, she backed up towards the tree, feeling the centauress really begin to channel her energy into her hooves now, and to that she had no doubt they would not fail her.

As she readied for one, final shove, the clever fox adjusted the hind quarters just so slightly, her hooves not on Mai's flesh now... but the tree! She could hardly contain herself as the woman shoved off with great force, enough that would have otherwise yanked her out; but instead---

Shhhhhhhhhhhlp!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mai screamed, tears dripping down her eyes as she shrieked, feeling the hind quarters and all be sucked into her pert anus. She fell onto her knees, quivering as Llejandra now appeared as a medium sized, yet rounded lump in her lower abdomen; almost appearing pregnant. She licked her lips, crying, rubbing the rounded spot in her fabric. "There there.... time... to move you to your new home..." she says weakly, raising her right hand, which glowed. The bulge glowed as well, slowly crawling up, through Mai's intestines, shrinking for the bits which were harder to pass through before she finally entered from the lower sphincter into her belly, where she'd encounter the bones of a fish she ate recently. Ran-Mai closed her eyes, letting her hand fall to her rounded stomach. "Hahhh...." She sighed, rubbing it. "You'll digest...so nicely." She licked her lips again, humming amorously at her catch!
Ran-Mai
Ran-Mai
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Llejandra Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:18 am

The centauress' heart sank as she felt her plan go horribly awry, her entire body rapidly forced up inside the kitsune, her strength working against her... and perhaps in a fit of panic, she renewed the intensity of her struggles, the powerful equine body sloshing and squirming through the vixen's body even as she was inexorably drawn to her final destination. Just as it started, so too did it eventually come to a stop... the centauress found herself completely exhausted only moments before she was slorped into Ran-Mai's stomach, packed oddly... easily in such a cramped space. She could only feel something was strange, but not exactly what it was through the darkness and sweltering heat. The kitsune's heartbeat, the rush of blood, the churn of her guts... all these sounds flooded her mind, crowding out any hint of a clear thought. Perhaps on instinct, she drew the last vestiges of her aura to her palm, and fired... uselessly, except to maybe make a little extra bulge on the taut tummy for a moment. Her ears drooping, she fell back, unconscious, lost to the vixen's appetite...
Llejandra
Llejandra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran-Mai Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:30 am

Llejandra wrote:The centauress' heart sank as she felt her plan go horribly awry, her entire body rapidly forced up inside the kitsune, her strength working against her... and perhaps in a fit of panic, she renewed the intensity of her struggles, the powerful equine body sloshing and squirming through the vixen's body even as she was inexorably drawn to her final destination. Just as it started, so too did it eventually come to a stop... the centauress found herself completely exhausted only moments before she was slorped into Ran-Mai's stomach, packed oddly... easily in such a cramped space. She could only feel something was strange, but not exactly what it was through the darkness and sweltering heat. The kitsune's heartbeat, the rush of blood, the churn of her guts... all these sounds flooded her mind, crowding out any hint of a clear thought. Perhaps on instinct, she drew the last vestiges of her aura to her palm, and fired... uselessly, except to maybe make a little extra bulge on the taut tummy for a moment. Her ears drooping, she fell back, unconscious, lost to the vixen's appetite...

She smiled, closing her eyes as she felt Llejandra's strong body thrash and wiggle all the way up, wincing a few times despite it all. "Ah...so delicious!" She says this, while her other hand caressed her now aching butt... it took a lot out of her to suck the horse-woman in! Now, as she was placed where she intended her to be for the next few hours, the Vixen went on to explain: "Well dear Llejandra, I must thank YOU for the meal! Without your help, you'd be outside, perhaps intending me as your prey out of spite! Hahah!" she laughed, slapping her stomach, making it rattle. "No worries, you'll be out in a few hours... out the way you came in, but... not necessarily the same shape as you began I'm afraid." she says with a shrug. "Such is life!" she then beamed with her mischievous grin, eyes narrow and lovely...

Ran-Mai's eyes widened, her smile vanishing as she suddenly felt the tremendous, mysterious force act within her, causing her to--

"-URP!!" She expelled a loud belch from her yawning maw! She covered her mouth with her dress's sleeves, and blushed vehemently. "Excuse me!" she laughed, patting her belly as the acids began to work on the poor Centauress. "Nice knowing you Llejandra...perhaps we'll meet again after you go through the... well, digestive phase." she chuckled, readjusting her body and clothes before crawling back into the tree, although, she now lay on her chest since her butt was sore; her swollen belly shrinking and slipping as she hid the wiggling mass with her fox magic; her eyes sleepy and her grin dopy as she yawned, laying on the branch with all four limbs hanging off the branch, readying herself for another nap. "Delicious....urp..."
Ran-Mai
Ran-Mai
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:41 am

Floating well above the forest canopy, was a replacement scout among the Wraithlords. This one watched the entire affair, even though neither contestant in this struggle seemed to be a Sundered One.

Forerunner's path - Page 2 Tumblr_nhb8vfgbla1t6saleo7_1280

"Hmmmm, The Kitsssssune may prove to be... troublessssome." the creature hissed to itself, but did not approach or attack the creature.

"Sssstill, we cannot afford to be disssstracted. Ssssshe posssssessss no threat to Edgar and hisssssss group for now."

The Wraith then turned away from Ran-Mai and looked back towards the Asrond tower. With no further Sundered ones currently present, it was time to report back.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran-Mai Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:18 pm

Ran-Mai stirred, rolling onto her back sleepishly. "Huh...?" She moaned, blinking before turning her head left to right, looking for any sign of someone she could pester, but saw none. "Huh.. I guess there was no one here...." she says patting her belly, which now had digested her prey within to a suitable nutritious soup. She slid her butt against the limb, wincing. "Owie...Llejandra, you really hurt going in... hehe, but still... rather yummy!" she says licking her lower lip again. She leaned against the trunk again, and yawned. Instead of going back to sleep, she kept an eye out for any other travelers.
Ran-Mai
Ran-Mai
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeshi Sigara Tue May 30, 2017 7:43 pm

Takeshi took a break on a small path leading through the woodland. He had been travelling for what he felt had been hours, but the Exile Prince knew these woods weren't THAT extensive; not like they had been in ages past. Not only that, but since he entered, he could feel a negative ki emanating from his surroundings. It was an uneasy feeling, but he could tell he wasn't being directly targeted. These woods have been stirring lately, they've become dark, sinister even. he thought solemnly, taking a seat under a tree beside a small path. I feel like I keep doubling back to the beginning of this path, it shouldn't take this long to reach the mouth of the forest leading into Beijio's Badlands. I wonder... it could be evil spirits at work, or a mischievous kitsune... he closed his eyes, his left thumb and index finger upon his chin as he bowed in contemplative thought, sighing sadly.
Takeshi Sigara
Takeshi Sigara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:11 am

(From here)

Reiko continued along the creek without incident, which made the next part hard for her to pull off. Not more than 200 yards away, she spots the crumbling path long since worn away by the sands of time. She had to wonder... it was quiet. Too quiet. Was she near by? Did she plan this? Even if she takes the path, she has to hoof it the rest of the way to Danton without being killed. The scent trail, if she was successful in masking it, would return to the air. What was she to do?

"Fuck it." she cursed, making a dashing leap, hitting the foliage between the creek and the path, and continued sprinting to it! I need to head west, I was travelling in this direction, so... right! She thought, taking a right hand turn, aiming for the length of the path!
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:51 am

The huntress again appeared on the edge of the treeline as she did before. She had followed Reiko's scent in the air, even tho the waters of the creek masked her scent on the ground. There was more than one way to track a target after all, and everything leaves a trail.

She watched as the scantily clad woman broke from the creek in a dash towards the broken old Forerunner's path. the Hellhound grinned at her frightened determination, and took in a deep breath, the flames of Hell gathering between her lips. The whistling sound of rapidly heating air would begin to sound...
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:21 am

Reiko's eyes turned towards the Hellhound, sharp and gleaming as she turned towards the sight of the Hellhound bitch! There you are! She thought, tossing the softball sized rock she had collected along the trail of the creek bed. She tossed the rock up, then used the bat as it was intended for... sorta.

SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash!

The the bat splintered slightly, as she hit the stone, propelling the stone towards the Hellhound's fiery face! She didn't watch if it hit her or not, instead Reiko continued onto the path, dashing with all the speed she could muster!
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:31 am

The Hellhound spotted what Reiko did with her bat and the stone, but it was already too lade as the beastkin from hell threw her head forward with her mouth agape, and a burst of Hellfire erupted from between her sharp teeth.

Forerunner's path - Page 2 DefiantGreenBernesemountaindog-max-1mb
Forerunner's path - Page 2 Fireblast_by_darkstormzero-dc0wljs

The fire stream swallowed the rock entirely, reducing it to ash particles instantly, while the stream of hellfire rushed to envelop Gwen and the entire Forerunner path.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:45 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Hellhound spotted what Reiko did with her bat and the stone, but it was already too lade as the beastkin from hell threw her head forward with her mouth agape, and a burst of Hellfire erupted from between her sharp teeth.

Forerunner's path - Page 2 DefiantGreenBernesemountaindog-max-1mb
Forerunner's path - Page 2 Fireblast_by_darkstormzero-dc0wljs

The fire stream swallowed the rock entirely, reducing it to ash particles instantly, while the stream of hellfire rushed to envelop Gwen and the entire Forerunner path.

Forerunner's path - Page 2 63796530_p53_master1200_by_reikothegwen_dc0i1pa_by_reikothegwen-dc0p8sq

"Shit!" She screamed, feeling, and seeing the orange light reflect her shadow ahead of her! She could somewhat make out the width of the flame tunnel barreling towards her back, and felt the searing flames before it even got close enough to lick her back! She was sweating from the intense heat already, and at the right moment launched herself to the right, barreling for cover as the chute of flame flushed the pathway! She tucked and rolled into the greenery hitting another slope that took her in the direction she wanted to, but now safe from becoming a bubbling pool of skin and bone! "Haaa-" She gasped, wincing, landing on her knees and palms:

Forerunner's path - Page 2 58205892_p48_master1200_by_reikothegwen_dc0i1z6_by_reikothegwen-dc0pbru

She opened her eyes, sweat dripping off her chin. "I have to... survive..." she gasped, kicking off the muddy earth with her heeled goth boots, her stained striped leggings caked in dirt and sweat, her ass jiggled and her tits bobbed and swayed as she ran alongside the now burning path!
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:18 am

The fires of Hell lit op the forest on either side of the path of the Forerunners, burning leaf and wood to ash and delapidated husk. But beyond this, the illusionary power of the flame was active again, as the skies turned crimson, and the path itself filled with a river of blood and bone. Amidst the visual chaos, and the cracking of flame and bubbling of blood, came the Hellhound's voice, even as the creature pursued Reiko.

"Death is not the end for you... Oh no. You will suffer unimaginably in Hell forever."

Even as she spoke the words, Reiko would then see visions of the victims of Hell, the siege of Ithteca, the campers in the forest... and more. The fates of previous Galiavanian peoples at the hands of the Horde.

"We have been here all along... We know your people better than you would ever believe..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:36 am

Forerunner's path - Page 2 58205892_p48_master1200_by_reikothegwen_dc0i1z6_by_reikothegwen-dc0pbru

"None of this.. is real!" She exhaled, sprinting aside the flame, pushing through the perceived illusion, feeling her pounding chest, her heart increasing its rapid pace, pain filling throughout her body. She wasn't going to stop, she wasn't going to let this creature win! I just have to keep running in one direction, I'll just keep running!
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:46 am

When Reiko's mental push forced the illusionary message back, but the flames still existed. "What is real? a set of electrochemical signals sent from your sensory organs to your brain where it is processed, and that is how you determine reality. If that's the case, then what I have already shown you is more real than the rest of your life, as it was a message to your very soul. It transcends the mind, and the physical realm."

She could hear the pattering of the creatures paws in her ears among the crackling embers of flame. "Oh it has all already happened. After all, why would I lie to my food? Yes, the siege of your capital, and your space station, the children in the forest getting eaten by a young needy Oni. It aaaall happened. But so did the other things, like one of your War gods trying to attack our Empress... or the Prince disintegrating one of our towers. Not that any of your disparate and separated people could ever capitalise on even a large defeat such as that... Well, large by your standards. Not even a blip on our radar really."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next