Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

+8
Nifaen Noblewoods
Tsushi Kuchiki
Jace Farsythe
Nessvyn
Weiss Shwarzsháfer
Random Mobs
Narumeia
Edgar Holden
12 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

Post  Korwa Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:47 am

Korwa entered the village from the usual entrance and with little pause in her step made way for the Inn. She was perhaps looked at, but not in the way because she appeared divine as were the way she was divinely...gifted with such a lovely and curvaceous frame. She didn't even open the door to the Inn, as one of the patrons opened it for her. She batted her eyelashes and smiled at him as she walked through, her ears twitching atop her head. Her dark blue eyes scanned the room keenly. The scent of a boar roasting amongst other food drew her attention before she entered the village. She quietly looked about the room as she made her way deeper in, noticing various foods being put out for display for her arrival. She also sensed powerful demons in this Tavern...and did her best not to strike out as her Mistress would. She took a seat at the bar, perhaps a bit out of place with her fancy, and rather...revealing attire. She smiled at the bar man, and reached out, grabbing his hand with her gentle, slender fingers. "Excuse me sir, could you perhaps pour me a glass of Feniran Red, circa 2482?" she smiled, one wolf like fang peering over her lower lip as she giggled flirtatiously.

....all the while ignorant of the people who asked for her quite literally being all around her.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:55 am

Nessvyn wrote:Ness raised a brow at this, and realized she still didn't understand this Edward quite well. She knew he was a demon of sorts from their first encounter on the day Jarrod and Fiona were attacked. But there was still quite a bit left she had no clue about him. Yet, regardless, she was drawn to their cause, if not only to help seam their clothes and meet a legendary demi-goddess. She chuckled, shrugging before helping Edward out.

DRAKE wrote:Cat blinked. "They have... Italian food? There is a God." she chuckled, before adding. "And not fair, I've been here for only a short while, and I've only had chocolate and raw snake, it's not right to tease me like that, Ed!" she exclaimed, playfully punching his shoulder. Still despite it all, she was glad to see someone she knew and could recognize on this alien planet. Still though...there was the question of how Ed could help her return. She was given a gift it would seem, one she did not understand. Ed would have to be the one who would teach her. He'd have to.

"Ow, Ed mocked his injury and smiled "I'll make it up to you." as he finally finished placing various cold dishes and finger food around the tables. "Some ale please!" he called out.

Narumeia wrote:Naru chuckled. "No worries, I won't get like last night." She then turned towards Catherine and Ness. "Come on over and sit down, order a drink or two." she says before leaning back. She felt somewhat naked without her sword to be honest, but she had those firearms she found off the yummy Fong and inside that bunker yet. And despite Fong, she was still hungry herself.

"Yes, please, enjoy yourselves. I do not believe our guest would be happy if she were the only one enjoying herself."

Korwa wrote:Korwa entered the village from the usual entrance and with little pause in her step made way for the Inn. She was perhaps looked at, but not in the way because she appeared divine as were the way she was divinely...gifted with such a lovely and curvaceous frame. She didn't even open the door to the Inn, as one of the patrons opened it for her. She batted her eyelashes and smiled at him as she walked through, her ears twitching atop her head. Her dark blue eyes scanned the room keenly. The scent of a boar roasting amongst other food drew her attention before she entered the village. She quietly looked about the room as she made her way deeper in, noticing various foods being put out for display for her arrival. She also sensed powerful demons in this Tavern...and did her best not to strike out as her Mistress would. She took a seat at the bar, perhaps a bit out of place with her fancy, and rather...revealing attire. She smiled at the bar man, and reached out, grabbing his hand with her gentle, slender fingers. "Excuse me sir, could you perhaps pour me a glass of Feniran Red, circa 2482?" she smiled, one wolf like fang peering over her lower lip as she giggled flirtatiously.

....all the while ignorant of the people who asked for her quite literally being all around her.

Edgar smiled at the new arrival whom he knew was Korwa. But imediately sensing her discomfort, Ed's smile lessened somewhat. "Damn.... Racial barriers exist even here... Judged as an evil before given the chance simply because of whose blood you carry." camer the bitter thought.

The Barman however was smiling as he immediately uncorked the selected brandy of Korwa's choice.

"Make sure to put that on the tab there" Ed said as he smiled again, the voice remnicient of the one that spoke to Korwa mentally only minutes ago.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:21 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
The Barman however was smiling as he immediately uncorked the selected brandy of Korwa's choice.

"Make sure to put that on the tab there" Ed said as he smiled again, the voice remnicient of the one that spoke to Korwa mentally only minutes ago.

She raised a brow, smiling coquettishly at the tall man serving her. "Ah... I shall make note of that kind sir." she says, before taking her glass, bringing it to her lips for a moment to take a long sip. She then set the wine glass down, and turned with one thigh crossing the other, her long sexy legs bouncing as she sat with her back against the bar, her breasts bobbing slightly left to right as she gave direct eye contact with the man. "Korwa. KoKo for short love, and I dare say it's been a long while since I've sat at the seat of a grand feast. I could smell the food as far as where you contacted me. Still, a curious thing that..." she admitted, before reaching back, raising her glass again. "And may I ask the names of my hosts? You said there was a group of you... start with yourself, handsome." she says, finishing that bit with a wink.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:28 pm

Cat chuckled. "You best make it up." She then paused to witness... another new creature enter the bar. Fuzzy ears atop her head, though human in appearance. She couldn't help but stare like she had with Nessvyn as she took a seat and then opened up to Ed. Her attire made Cat blush, finding herself hard to pull off the level of confidence to wear what she saw was a strapless feathery napkin. Listening to the conversation while grabbing a handful of sandwiches, stuffing them into her mouth ravenously. They tasted so delicious... she didn't even know what she was eating, but didn't care. With her mouth full, she juts her elbow against Ed, as it was clear this rather... revealing creature was their Korwa. "Chold ya shez ah perv..." she says with her mouth full, swallowing her stuffed mouth with some difficulty before chuckling lowly, jutting his side again before heading over to sit with the others.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Ness turned to Cat as she drew closer, and grinned. "So, where you from anyway Catherine? You said you are a stranger to the area, no?" she asked the beautiful, tall Beijionese woman. "You seem like you're from Beijio, may I ask if I am correct?" she added, before turning to see the silver haired beast kin sitting at the bar, speaking with Ed. "Th-that...wouldn't be... her would it?!" She asked, wide eyed and mouth agape, stars forming in her eyes symbolically of course.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Naru felt slightly uncomfortable as Korwa entered the bar. She radiated the light of Hazoria after all... She surmised that Ness was perhaps more human than she let on to not feel the pressure too. It was like the Air Conditioning turned off abruptly, but only for her. She would survive, but it was uncomfortable as hell...

"Yes...Ness," she started, taking a sip of ale while wiping her brow with the back of her arm. "I believe that is indeed your Seamstress of Legends." she finishes before gulping more down.

She frowned at the sight of Korwa, slightly jealous that she was ignoring them and seeming to be flirting with Ed. "Hmmp...." she grumbled, taking another swig of her iron mug.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Korwa wrote:She raised a brow, smiling coquettishly at the tall man serving her. "Ah... I shall make note of that kind sir." she says, before taking her glass, bringing it to her lips for a moment to take a long sip. She then set the wine glass down, and turned with one thigh crossing the other, her long sexy legs bouncing as she sat with her back against the bar, her breasts bobbing slightly left to right as she gave direct eye contact with the man. "Korwa. KoKo for short love, and I dare say it's been a long while since I've sat at the seat of a grand feast. I could smell the food as far as where you contacted me. Still, a curious thing that..." she admitted, before reaching back, raising her glass again. "And may I ask the names of my hosts? You said there was a group of you... start with yourself, handsome." she says, finishing that bit with a wink.

Edgar smirked and Bowed his head slightly. "My name is Edgar Holden. I am merely a traveller from.... beyond your dimension, here only to stop the Hell Horde invasion. And these are my friends..."

DRAKE wrote:Cat chuckled. "You best make it up." She then paused to witness... another new creature enter the bar. Fuzzy ears atop her head, though human in appearance. She couldn't help but stare like she had with Nessvyn as she took a seat and then opened up to Ed. Her attire made Cat blush, finding herself hard to pull off the level of confidence to wear what she saw was a strapless feathery napkin. Listening to the conversation while grabbing a handful of sandwiches, stuffing them into her mouth ravenously. They tasted so delicious... she didn't even know what she was eating, but didn't care. With her mouth full, she juts her elbow against Ed, as it was clear this rather... revealing creature was their Korwa. "Chold ya shez ah perv..." she says with her mouth full, swallowing her stuffed mouth with some difficulty before chuckling lowly, jutting his side again before heading over to sit with the others.

"The hungry one who just tried to call you a perv with a mouth full of bread is Catherine. Another traveller from my homeworld." Edgar began the introductions, pointing to the woman in the blue work jumpsuit. "She's also one of the people who requires your assistance..."

Nessvyn wrote:Ness turned to Cat as she drew closer, and grinned. "So, where you from anyway Catherine? You said you are a stranger to the area, no?" she asked the beautiful, tall Beijionese woman. "You seem like you're from Beijio, may I ask if I am correct?" she added, before turning to see the silver haired beast kin sitting at the bar, speaking with Ed. "Th-that...wouldn't be... her would it?!" She asked, wide eyed and mouth agape, stars forming in her eyes symbolically of course.

"The young one with the horns and... stocky build is Nessvyn. She's the seamstress of this village, and requested I contact you for help. She's... also quite the fan of your work..." Ed said of the smaller half imp.

Narumeia wrote:Naru felt slightly uncomfortable as Korwa entered the bar. She radiated the light of Hazoria after all... She surmised that Ness was perhaps more human than she let on to not feel the pressure too. It was like the Air Conditioning turned off abruptly, but only for her. She would survive, but it was uncomfortable as hell...

"Yes...Ness," she started, taking a sip of ale while wiping her brow with the back of her arm. "I believe that is indeed your Seamstress of Legends." she finishes before gulping more down.

She frowned at the sight of Korwa, slightly jealous that she was ignoring them and seeming to be flirting with Ed. "Hmmp...." she grumbled, taking another swig of her iron mug.

"And the lavender haired woman is Narumeia. She is a friend of mine that I saved from persecution and being left to rot in a cage in the middle of the forest."

Ed leaned in close to Korwa's ears and whispered then. "Yes, I am aware of your mistresses former.... how should I put it... persecution complex. Indeed two of my friends here have Sundered Demon blood. I myself am half Fallen. But the way I think of it is this. Innocent until proven guilty. I am not my mother, nor have I comitted her sins and atrocities. The scar on my chest you see is from her poisoned sting, because I fight her and her Hell Hordes. Despite what you learned from Hazoria, I suggest you don't cast judgement on us unless we have actually done something wrong, not over what you fear we may do. Otherwise I could say the same for your war gods over what Kraad or Sephiroth did no?"

Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:19 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
Korwa wrote:She raised a brow, smiling coquettishly at the tall man serving her. "Ah... I shall make note of that kind sir." she says, before taking her glass, bringing it to her lips for a moment to take a long sip. She then set the wine glass down, and turned with one thigh crossing the other, her long sexy legs bouncing as she sat with her back against the bar, her breasts bobbing slightly left to right as she gave direct eye contact with the man. "Korwa. KoKo for short love, and I dare say it's been a long while since I've sat at the seat of a grand feast. I could smell the food as far as where you contacted me. Still, a curious thing that..." she admitted, before reaching back, raising her glass again. "And may I ask the names of my hosts? You said there was a group of you... start with yourself, handsome." she says, finishing that bit with a wink.

Edgar smirked and Bowed his head slightly. "My name is Edgar Holden. I am merely a traveller from.... beyond your dimension, here only to stop the Hell Horde invasion. And these are my friends..."

DRAKE wrote:Cat chuckled. "You best make it up." She then paused to witness... another new creature enter the bar. Fuzzy ears atop her head, though human in appearance. She couldn't help but stare like she had with Nessvyn as she took a seat and then opened up to Ed. Her attire made Cat blush, finding herself hard to pull off the level of confidence to wear what she saw was a strapless feathery napkin. Listening to the conversation while grabbing a handful of sandwiches, stuffing them into her mouth ravenously. They tasted so delicious... she didn't even know what she was eating, but didn't care. With her mouth full, she juts her elbow against Ed, as it was clear this rather... revealing creature was their Korwa. "Chold ya shez ah perv..." she says with her mouth full, swallowing her stuffed mouth with some difficulty before chuckling lowly, jutting his side again before heading over to sit with the others.

"The hungry one who just tried to call you a perv with a mouth full of bread is Catherine. Another traveller from my homeworld." Edgar began the introductions, pointing to the woman in the blue work jumpsuit. "She's also one of the people who requires your assistance..."

Nessvyn wrote:Ness turned to Cat as she drew closer, and grinned. "So, where you from anyway Catherine? You said you are a stranger to the area, no?" she asked the beautiful, tall Beijionese woman. "You seem like you're from Beijio, may I ask if I am correct?" she added, before turning to see the silver haired beast kin sitting at the bar, speaking with Ed. "Th-that...wouldn't be... her would it?!" She asked, wide eyed and mouth agape, stars forming in her eyes symbolically of course.

"The young one with the horns and... stocky build is Nessvyn. She's the seamstress of this village, and requested I contact you for help. She's... also quite the fan of your work..." Ed said of the smaller half imp.

Narumeia wrote:Naru felt slightly uncomfortable as Korwa entered the bar. She radiated the light of Hazoria after all... She surmised that Ness was perhaps more human than she let on to not feel the pressure too. It was like the Air Conditioning turned off abruptly, but only for her. She would survive, but it was uncomfortable as hell...

"And the lavender haired woman is Narumeia. She is a friend of mine that I saved from persecution and being left to rot in a cage in the middle of the forest."

Ed leaned in close to Korwa's ears and whispered then. "Yes, I am aware of your mistresses former.... how should I put it... persecution complex. Indeed two of my friends here have Sundered Demon blood. I myself am half Fallen. But the way I think of it is this. Innocent until proven guilty. I am not my mother, nor have I comitted her sins and atrocities. The scar on my chest you see is from her poisoned sting, because I fight her and her Hell Hordes. Despite what you learned from Hazoria, I suggest you don't cast judgement on us unless we have actually done something wrong, not over what you fear we may do. Otherwise I could say the same for your war gods over what Kraad or Sephiroth did no?"

Korwa took in the introductions, nodding slowly while continuing to smile. She did not falter even when Ed 'laid down the law' to her. Starting her conversation and making note of the 'elephant in the room', the semi-divine creature turned to Ed. "You may have to forgive me, I was created to serve my Mistress. The Beijionese have a saying 'that someone who is purely good in alignment isn't necessarily justified for their actions, and one who is purely consumed in darkness has the right to be demonified';" she pauses to take another sip.

"What I'm getting at, is my Mistress is all that is pure, and believes that the darkness should be purged; her brother thinks the opposite. Sirius and Hazoria were once one entity, but now, they are the extremes of everything dark, and light in a creature." she sets her glass down. "I am not entirely the same as my Mistress. She was aware that not all her decisions benefited her followers, and following the destruction of the Hazorian Cult, she created me to also act as an advisor of sorts. Unlike her, I have impurities as I was made with the soul of a rogue Beast Kin from a bygone era. This creature's name is forever lost in history, and all I know is that she was a proud and noble wolf before she passed on. I have a good heart, but I know when to doubt my actions." she says before adding. "Forgive me however, I tend to be bothersome to some demons when I am around them." she says before finishing her glass, and then looked over at the others.

"Your friend, in the jumpsuit. She's going to die soon." she said with a frown.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:41 pm

Cat took a seat ahead of Nessvyn and raised an eyebrow. "Beige-what? Um... not exactly. I'm from California." she says admittedly. "Well... to be more precise I was born in France, but I left when I was very young." She stuffed another sammich in her mouth and devoured it almost instantly. "Yeah, turns out I am correct. My perversion meter went off the charts around her, heh... almost like Damian." She says with a slight chuckle, but frowned as well.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:49 pm

Ness looked at Korwa with a large smile before Cat's voice snapped her out of it. "Hmm? What's a France?" she asked blinking, before immediately asking again: "Korwa is perverted? I'm not sure about that... but whose this Damian?" She asked, grinning mischievously.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:54 pm

Naru wiped her brow again, and turned to the other two as they conversed. She grinned, and took interest if not to try and get her mind off this uncomfortable pressure yet she was receiving from Korwa's presence yet. "Hmhm, yes, do tell us of this 'Damian', Catherine." She persists as well, looking up to Ed and waving slightly wearily to him.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:09 pm

Korwa wrote:Korwa took in the introductions, nodding slowly while continuing to smile. She did not falter even when Ed 'laid down the law' to her. Starting her conversation and making note of the 'elephant in the room', the semi-divine creature turned to Ed. "You may have to forgive me, I was created to serve my Mistress. The Beijionese have a saying 'that someone who is purely good in alignment isn't necessarily justified for their actions, and one who is purely consumed in darkness has the right to be demonified';" she pauses to take another sip.

"What I'm getting at, is my Mistress is all that is pure, and believes that the darkness should be purged; her brother thinks the opposite. Sirius and Hazoria were once one entity, but now, they are the extremes of everything dark, and light in a creature." she sets her glass down. "I am not entirely the same as my Mistress. She was aware that not all her decisions benefited her followers, and following the destruction of the Hazorian Cult, she created me to also act as an advisor of sorts. Unlike her, I have impurities as I was made with the soul of a rogue Beast Kin from a bygone era. This creature's name is forever lost in history, and all I know is that she was a proud and noble wolf before she passed on. I have a good heart, but I know when to doubt my actions." she says before adding. "Forgive me however, I tend to be bothersome to some demons when I am around them." she says before finishing her glass, and then looked over at the others.

"Your friend, in the jumpsuit. She's going to die soon." she said with a frown.

"There is an old saying I heard once. 'Is it better to be born good, or to overcome your own inner darkness through great effort?' Every living being that exists has some measure of both light and darkness in them, otherwise they cease to exist, and simply become stasis embodied, or they are consumed entirely by the Void."

Ed then smiled a little at Korwa. "Besides, that still doesn't change the hypocricy of it. After all, Kraad was a very evil being, and all the War Gods descend from him, do they not? Do they carry his darkness? I somehow doubt they do. But, lets discuss philosophy a little later. Come,enjoy the party."

He stopped at Korwa mentioning that she believes Cat is going to die, but unusually, Ed looks at her with a smile. "No... I know for a fact that Cat makes it home. You see, Cat as you see her here is from 13 years ago in my time back on our homeworld. It seems linear time doesn't carry over between dimensions, and the version of her you see now is from when she lost consciousness within Himiko. Technically she is dead on Earth, but alive here. I plan to send Catherine back home, wether in her old body revived, or in her new body from Galivan, it matters not. All I know is, 13 years later she is there on Earth, so I know she doesn't permanently die here on Galivan."

DRAKE wrote:Cat took a seat ahead of Nessvyn and raised an eyebrow. "Beige-what? Um... not exactly. I'm from California." she says admittedly. "Well... to be more precise I was born in France, but I left when I was very young." She stuffed another sammich in her mouth and devoured it almost instantly. "Yeah, turns out I am correct. My perversion meter went off the charts around her, heh... almost like Damian." She says with a slight chuckle, but frowned as well.

Ed approached, and herd Catherine's words. "heh, Cat, you know that nobody here besides me knows what France is, just like you don't know what Beijio is. Fortunately, I can answer both questions simultaneously. France is a country on our homeworld, while Beijio is a country here on Galivan. Beijio, to us, would be a significant crossbreed of several Asian countries Cat, like a mix of China and Japan, with some others mixed in like Thailand, Taiwan, and Malaysia to name a few. As for France... Cat probably knows a lot more about her home country than I do."

Nessvyn wrote:Ness looked at Korwa with a large smile before Cat's voice snapped her out of it. "Hmm? What's a France?" she asked blinking, before immediately asking again: "Korwa is perverted? I'm not sure about that... but whose this Damian?" She asked, grinning mischievously.

Ed giggled slightly at the mention of his best friend from Earth, then smiled slightly ruefully. "Damian is.... was my best friend from our home. He's a man whom had to overcome many hard struggles and hard fought battles in a war he should never have had to fight... but survive he did, and endure hardship and loss, he has... He and Cat I will miss most of all when all is said and done."

Narumeia wrote:Naru wiped her brow again, and turned to the other two as they conversed. She grinned, and took interest if not to try and get her mind off this uncomfortable pressure yet she was receiving from Korwa's presence yet. "Hmhm, yes, do tell us of this 'Damian', Catherine." She persists as well, looking up to Ed and waving slightly wearily to him.

Ed cocked his eyebrow at Narumeia's slight discomfort, and he reached over, caressing her head slightly, and allowed his energy to form a spirit barrier, it was a way to eliminate the discomforting pressure of Korwa's presence. "There. No need to feel discomfort during a party." Ed replied.

He looked over at Korwa. "I may be half Fallen, but even the Fallen themselves were once counted among the highest of the Archangels, the right hands of The One Above All."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:34 pm

Korwa chuckled lowly. "Well I speak the truth of the way they are." she says in referring to Hazoria and Sirius being the pure light and dark respectively. She then grabbed his wrist, without force but enough to have him look towards her. "Sometimes death is not the physical ending of one's life. Death is not always permanent. I see a darkness inside her...that if it goes unchecked, will consume her like Himiko had to her on Earth." she says before letting go, smiling again. "I'm sure you will figure a way to keep her the way she is now."

She then chuckled as he shielded Naru of her aura. "I'm sorry if I cause any discomfort, honestly its not in my control." she says before taking a seat, crossing her legs again. "So, let us eat and discuss the reason why I've been summoned here." she announced.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:57 pm

Cat blinked, but nodded as Ed explained things. When it came to her and France, she quietly declined to talk about the subject in an amiable fashion. On the other topic however, she blushed. "Damian... is a jerk who destroyed my helicopter." she says looking away rubbing her cheeks. "Told him to bring it back in one piece, and...he has the gall to hand me just the control stick." She says before closing her eyes chuckling softly.

When Korwa finally sat down, she noticed... some things missing from her attire which made her blush even redder, but rather than state this, kept quiet. "Ahem, but yes..." she says beginning to stuff more food into her mouth, her hunger returning.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:04 am

The mischievous Imp smirked devilishly. "Heh heh... from the look of your face, you seem to be very close to him~" she chuckled impishly before turning to Korwa, hopping in her seat, her massive boobs almost hitting the table as she did. "So you are Korwa! May I say... I'm sorry for ever doubting your existence mam! Please tell me, are the legends true that you can repair almost any article of clothing or armor?!" She asks excitedly.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:07 am

Naru closed her eyes, smiling as Ed placed his hand on her head, feeling a little better now that the pressure wasn't as bad as it had been. "Thanks Ed," she says looking up at him with a smile. She turned to the excitement between Ness and Catherine before smirking herself. "Oh? Sounds like it's definitely more than a friend to Catherine here." she chuckled.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:18 am

Korwa wrote:Korwa chuckled lowly. "Well I speak the truth of the way they are." she says in referring to Hazoria and Sirius being the pure light and dark respectively. She then grabbed his wrist, without force but enough to have him look towards her. "Sometimes death is not the physical ending of one's life. Death is not always permanent. I see a darkness inside her...that if it goes unchecked, will consume her like Himiko had to her on Earth." she says before letting go, smiling again. "I'm sure you will figure a way to keep her the way she is now."

She then chuckled as he shielded Naru of her aura. "I'm sorry if I cause any discomfort, honestly its not in my control." she says before taking a seat, crossing her legs again. "So, let us eat and discuss the reason why I've been summoned here." she announced.

"Hmmm, your referring to the posession. I can teach her to overcome that failing... something I could not teach Himiko herself, much to my regret." Ed replied as Korwa and he took their seats at the long table and began with the pleasantries.

DRAKE wrote:Cat blinked, but nodded as Ed explained things. When it came to her and France, she quietly declined to talk about the subject in an amiable fashion. On the other topic however, she blushed. "Damian... is a jerk who destroyed my helicopter." she says looking away rubbing her cheeks. "Told him to bring it back in one piece, and...he has the gall to hand me just the control stick." She says before closing her eyes chuckling softly.

When Korwa finally sat down, she noticed... some things missing from her attire which made her blush even redder, but rather than state this, kept quiet. "Ahem, but yes..." she says beginning to stuff more food into her mouth, her hunger returning.

Edgar looked perplexed but soon smirked and said "I have to wonder if you even cared about the Helicopter more than getting Damian back home to the tower." Ed teased slightly.

Nessvyn wrote:The mischievous Imp smirked devilishly. "Heh heh... from the look of your face, you seem to be very close to him~" she chuckled impishly before turning to Korwa, hopping in her seat, her massive boobs almost hitting the table as she did. "So you are Korwa! May I say... I'm sorry for ever doubting your existence mam! Please tell me, are the legends true that you can repair almost any article of clothing or armor?!" She asks excitedly.

Ed chuckled slightly again at Ness's exuberance. He leaned over to Korwa and said "Like I mentioned, a huge fan of your work."

Narumeia wrote:Naru closed her eyes, smiling as Ed placed his hand on her head, feeling a little better now that the pressure wasn't as bad as it had been. "Thanks Ed," she says looking up at him with a smile. She turned to the excitement between Ness and Catherine before smirking herself. "Oh? Sounds like it's definitely more than a friend to Catherine here." she chuckled.

"No problem Narumeia." Ed replied before breaking open a whisky and poured himself a long glass, while taking a simple ham and cheese sandwich and eating it in two bites.

"The hot food should be ready in a few more minutes." he said, even as some of the waiters began setting up several tables, including their own with several platters of chicken and seafood platters with salads as sides.

"*Whistle* looking good!" he said to the food.

Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:12 am

Korwa nodded. "Perhaps you may yet." she says before turning to Ness. She smiled at the demoness and grinned. "Relax, I'm not one to curse. But indeed, what you've heard is true. For example..." she starts, reaching out and tearing the edge of Ness's top. The material began to rip, and in moments the little Imp's massive chest would be exposed to all!! But with a swift movement of her quill, Soulsilver, the tear began to reseal as if nothing happened; leaving only Ness's clothed breasts to bounce rather than flop out.

She grinned, turning to face Catherine. "I believe that you are quite touched by this Damian... or rather..." she leaned forward, her large breasts of her own bobbing and hanging over the table. "...you want to be touched by him,no?" she says lewdly, smiling a wide, fangy grin before leaning back. "Indeed, the food smells hot and delicious, let us dig in then, shall we?"
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:40 am

Cat was amazed by the magic shown before her eyes. The Imp's shirt seemingly untouched after a swipe of the quill. Cat's face went a touch redder at Korwa's lewd comment, the sandwiches she had been devouring lodging in her throat as she coughed and gagged before swallowing painfully. "GAH!" She exhaled, hanging her head over the table, rubbing her throat, still blushing crimson. "Holy crap, hah..." she gasped, eyes wet as she looked up at the others. "Naru, Damian's a he, not an 'it', and ED," she starts raising her voice slightly. "Mind you that the price for that experimental helicopter was about as much as I made for the Raccoon City job, which was a lot, mind you!" she says pointing at him wearily.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Bullet Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:51 pm

Bullet sat at the edge of the bar, cradling her bottle of tequila closely. The constant noise from the party going on at the booth at the far side of the tavern was killing her buzz, which was rare giving how alcohol hardly affected her body. She closed her eyes, rubbing the scar across her nose with a gesture of a headache being brought on because of the noise. The aroma of the food they were receiving was not bad, but she found it odd how they were able to afford this much food. "I'm surprised the kitchen can keep up..." she says to herself, vocalizing an addition to her thoughts as she turned to look at the pantry boys and gals working hard to keep up the food orders. It was enough food for an entire Troop, and the thought of so much food potentially being wasted between four and half people... aggravating.

"Hahhh..." she sighed in irritation, standing up to handle her anger when her phone bleeped. She turned to look at the screen, noting the text was from the mercenary group she was working with in Kilwood. They were hired by the headman not too long ago it seemed; they were going to hunt for the dragon that ate a woman in these parts not too long ago; or defend the village should she return. Granted, her commanders thought they found signs of the beast outside the village, some saliva covered black garbs meant another life had been taken, but there were also tracks of something large crawling through the woodland. With the message received, she pocketed the phone and began to head out of the tavern, turning to face the company of three humans, an Imp, and a halfbreed beast-kin of sorts for a split moment before turning her head sharply away. She exited the tavern, letting the doors swing back into place with a loud SLAM!

[to here]

Last edited by Bullet on Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for link to next location!)
Bullet
Bullet
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:05 am

(OOC: Sorry naru, I gotta post)

Ed was in the middle of another drink. "I know, which is ironic considering I could rebuild it for a fraction of the cost...." he answered DRAKE's challenge with a smirk., But that smirk was faded as his eyes tracked the strange woman whom exited the bar in what felt and looked like a huff. he swallowed his mouth full of whisky, and frowned. "Hmmmm..." he hummed under his breath.

"A troubled soul... this world is filled with them..." he thought.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:08 pm

Korwa giggled, clapping her hands elatedly. "I believe we've had our fun discussing the mortal and the relationship he shares with Miss DRAKE here. Aside from the half dwarf's clothing misshap, we've had been all thoroughly poked fun at. So, let us begin on the matter at hand. For what do I give this honor for? I've been asked to do a service to you mortals, and that in it self is a unique price, with this meal acting on only half of the required debt~" Beginning to dine on the food, her large eyes taking in their curious looks. The woman who left them seemed keen on spitting on Korwa's appearance, perhaps given her beast kin appearance. The demi-goddess did not fret over such things though, only smirking with the grin a well fed troll may have worn upon annoying his foes.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:45 pm

Korwa wrote:Korwa nodded. "Perhaps you may yet." she says before turning to Ness. She smiled at the demoness and grinned. "Relax, I'm not one to curse. But indeed, what you've heard is true. For example..." she starts, reaching out and tearing the edge of Ness's top. The material began to rip, and in moments the little Imp's massive chest would be exposed to all!! But with a swift movement of her quill, Soulsilver, the tear began to reseal as if nothing happened; leaving only Ness's clothed breasts to bounce rather than flop out.

"Uwahhh!!" Cried Nessvyn, blushing hysterically, swinging her hands across the falling flaps while also trying to hold up her massive titties from being exposed!! She managed to hoist them up in time, but thankfully, Korwa sealed the fabric again with her legendary quill. Sighing with a breath of relief, the teary eyed imp frowned and sniffled! "T-that wasn't very nice!!" she cried, cowering behind her seat, kicking her sexy legs in a nervous manner under the table. She looked away from Edward with an embarrassed expression. I hope he didn't see! She thought, not that she'd really have mind. As she DID kiss him full on the lips earlier. That event stored away for now, she began to eat as well, but paused at Korwa's recent announcement. "Hmm? *swallow* I thought a feast was all you needed?" she asked, curious.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:46 pm

Edgar's gaze turned sideways to Korwa, also curious, but starting to get a sinking feeling.

"I get the feeling I'm not going to like this price..." he thought to himself as he took a sizable bite of roast boar off the bone, and took a drink of his whisky to wash it down. He was tempted to let his mind wander the world again, to see things happening outside, but after Narumeia convinced him to bring her along to save her sister Danua from the other tower, and not to charge on ahead, he began to frown. While he was feasting here, people were dying out there, and the thought started to weigh in heavily on his heart.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:47 pm

Korwa smirked. "Hmmm~" she hummed, teasingly. Her steely purple blue eyes were narrowed in on Edward. "Oh, you may not indeed... Perhaps I should wait till we've... all feasted on this delicious food. It would be a waste..." she says, licking her lips in a deliberately slow manner. She giggled enigmatically.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next