Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

+8
Nifaen Noblewoods
Tsushi Kuchiki
Jace Farsythe
Nessvyn
Weiss Shwarzsháfer
Random Mobs
Narumeia
Edgar Holden
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:25 am

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland couldn't continue to listen, abandoning the Lamias and Anastasia as he made his way back to the Inn. He didn't stop and chat with Raz still behind the counter of the bar, and wordlessly made his way to his room where he'd collect his gear. I will continue my journey. They were invading our universe way before the Void became an issue. We cannot trust she will not turn on us when the threat is dealt with. If it is dealt with. If only our demon realm just remained closed, I'd have been-! He slammed his fist against the wall of his room, gritting his teeth. "Its... not only that. How else can I protect them? What are we to do trading our services to these creatures? Offer sacrifices to fuel their regime? Should we turn against our own kind for them? Sure, get rid of our vilest scum, but who will determine the severity of the crimes? When we run out of 'them', they'll turn to us...." he says almost paranoid, shaking his head and rubbing his eyes painfully!

I should go, they'll only get in the way. I'll make myself the target, lure them away! The villagers can take refuge at the Temple with my wife. Yes. I'll lure them. They won't harm the nagas, the people of Danton, Ithtecca, Beijio, Siamatsu. Everyone, even Iz- He blinked. "Izuna?" he asked, the air, eyes wide, looking around the room of the inn, not recognizing where he was for a moment. "Sleep? I don't need sleep. I slept on the boat." he spoke to no one. "I've got to get to Asrond. If I can't do that... the enemy." he whispered, pushing his things into his bag. "I won't... won't let it happen again. So many... I can't..."

Ed suddenly got a familiar sting in his mental powers, a terrifying reminder of Damian's self destructive urge struck him like the sledgehammer of deja vu. And Ed's left hand reflexively clawed into the side of his head, and his eyes flared crimson like a pair of traffic stoplights at night.

"HHHHHRGH! D... D-Damian? No.... Someone like him.... from here on Galiavan" Ed rambled out like a moron at the table, before he suddenly stood up and walked from the bar like he was an android.

"No... Not again... I can't let it happen to a friend again..." Ed eerily repeated Leland's own words. As he left the bar, Ed immediately launched skyward, completely heedless of whether or not anyone could see him.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:36 pm

Naru, the zen master, seemed unphased by Ed's immediate departure for a second time, even as bits and pieces of the ceiling fell around her as she calmly sipped her green tea. Slurping the tea with her eyes closed she savored the taste and the steamy liquid. "Hahh..." she exhaled, calmly. She then opened an eye and scanned the others faces before closing her eye again. "Ed left."stating the obvious.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:27 pm

Cat glanced up at the hole Ed left, her eyes narrow and right eye twitching. "How... astute of you, Naru..." she says with a low, grumbling tone. There went Ed, off to hell knows where, in front of a group of people whom she wasn't sure how they'd react, but given there was a woman with wolf ears beside her, and one with devil horns- it was perhaps, hopefully, a common occurrence around here. She lowered her head, and covered her face, feeling as though she was exposed. However, now she realized she had another conundrum: she was alone with the three women. Glancing back up from the spaces of her arms, her eyes looked from one woman to the next, unsure what to do or say to them now that they were alone. If I'm lucky, maybe we'll all sit in silence.... She thought, blushing somewhat. She wasn't very comfortable around them, given she was still new to the way this world was.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:54 am

She blinked, with a blank expression and half lidded eyes as the man had sped off and through the ceiling as if it was normal. "Is sleeping with me that much of a horrifying prospect? Sheesh, fine. But I'm satisfying that urge somehow before I assist you mortals." she sighed, bowing her head and closed her eyes, one arm under her breasts, lifting them, before her right elbow raised upward and she nonchalantly snapped her right hand's finger. The other mortal who were perhaps freaking out about Edward's scene froze into pillars of marble, freezing them into place whilst she repaired the ceiling with Soulsilver.

Once the damage was repaired, and order restored to the bar, she 'rewrote' the memories of the bar patrons frozen in marble, took her seat and then unsealed them. She took her seat, sighing, rolling her aching shoulder. "Damn cramps..." she complains, before looking up at the rest of her hosts.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:35 am

[From Here]

Jace made his way back to the inn and pub, entering it as it had been when he had left. The air was filled with delicious scents of various dishes. He turned his attention to the table where it came from, and saw the girl with the lavender hair, an imp with an impressive bust, a woman who seemed to be slumping into her dish out of embarrassment or exhaustion, and an Okamimimi? He shrugged and made his way over to the table. These are definitely the ones he was referring to.

"Excuse me," he began. "Is there a Catherine among you ladies?" he asked.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:46 am

Cat sighed. "Never a dull moment.." she groaned, peeling her face off the table and looked at the man before her. He wasn't far off from her own age, she reckoned, but his head was bleeding from what looked like a bullet graze. "Shit... what happened to you?" she said at first, before adding: "Yeah... you found her. How do you know about me?" she asked, looking concerned.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:56 am

He sighed. "Its a long story. 'The one you love is Damian handy, and the man who taught you is codenamed RAVEN.' Ed told me these things, said if I told you that you ladies could trust me. I ran into Ed after looking through that barn..." he began, before wincing. "The head injury is superficial, trust me, I'm fine. But if I'm good, can I have a seat and eat with you ladies? I'm honestly able to eat anything right now." he sighed once again, he just wanted to sit down right now.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:17 am

Korwa turned to face the young man and smirked. He was kinda cute, but he was suffering an injury of sorts. When he spoke of Ed, she already knew he was telling the truth. "Oh, sit, and relax." She says, standing up, taking out Soulsilver again and got close to the man. "Allow me to fix you up first~" She giggled, looming close and applied her quill to his wound. With a simple swipe the wound closed as if it never was there. She then breathed into his ear, in a salacious tone: "Able to eat anything huh? What about what's between my legs, honey?" She purred, before pulling back with a beaming grin: "There you go! All better!" She giggled, taking her seat once more. Her lidded eyes were on him, her smile less than innocent, but very confident. Overall, she looked like a wolf locked onto prey, crossing her legs as she sat, giggling flirtatiously.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:53 pm

Catherine blushed, her eyes large and blinking as he spoke things only a handful of people would know about- and let out a nervous cry as another handful of individuals were now exposed to such secrets! She watched as the Korwa woman stitched his wound like she had with Ness' clothes and the ceiling above them. That quill sure does do a number of things! She thought, before easing up. "Okay, I know you met with Ed if you state it as bluntly as he possibly would..." she sighs, rubbing the side of her head. "Yeah, introduce yourself and explain why Ed drew you to us?"
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:07 am

Korwa wrote:Korwa turned to face the young man and smirked. He was kinda cute, but he was suffering an injury of sorts. When he spoke of Ed, she already knew he was telling the truth. "Oh, sit, and relax." She says, standing up, taking out Soulsilver again and got close to the man. "Allow me to fix you up first~" She giggled, looming close and applied her quill to his wound. With a simple swipe the wound closed as if it never was there. She then breathed into his ear, in a salacious tone: "Able to eat anything huh? What about what's between my legs, honey?" She purred, before pulling back with a beaming grin: "There you go! All better!" She giggled, taking her seat once more. Her lidded eyes were on him, her smile less than innocent, but very confident. Overall, she looked like a wolf locked onto prey, crossing her legs as she sat, giggling flirtatiously.

Ness turned from new comer to Korwa. "Jeeze... someone's thirsty..." she says under her breath, her lidded eyed upon the wolf eared woman with a look of mild annoyance. Here she thought the legendary Korwa was going to be... grander? Apparently she missed her calling as a sex goddess... She thought, sighing sadly after the fact. She perked up, turning to the new one. "If the silver haired one doesn't eat you before you sit, I'm Nessvyn. You can call me Ness, or Nessy. I don't have any objections." She smiled warmly at the taller man, inviting him to the table with a bit more grace than the 'Goddess of Cloth'.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:44 am

Nessvyn wrote:
Korwa wrote:Korwa turned to face the young man and smirked. He was kinda cute, but he was suffering an injury of sorts. When he spoke of Ed, she already knew he was telling the truth. "Oh, sit, and relax." She says, standing up, taking out Soulsilver again and got close to the man. "Allow me to fix you up first~" She giggled, looming close and applied her quill to his wound. With a simple swipe the wound closed as if it never was there. She then breathed into his ear, in a salacious tone: "Able to eat anything huh? What about what's between my legs, honey?" She purred, before pulling back with a beaming grin: "There you go! All better!" She giggled, taking her seat once more. Her lidded eyes were on him, her smile less than innocent, but very confident. Overall, she looked like a wolf locked onto prey, crossing her legs as she sat, giggling flirtatiously.

Ness turned from new comer to Korwa. "Jeeze... someone's thirsty..." she says under her breath, her lidded eyed upon the wolf eared woman with a look of mild annoyance. Here she thought the legendary Korwa was  going to be... grander? Apparently she missed her calling as a sex goddess... She thought, sighing sadly after the fact. She perked up, turning to the new one. "If the silver haired one doesn't eat you before you sit, I'm Nessvyn. You can call me Ness, or Nessy. I don't have any objections." She smiled warmly at the taller man, inviting him to the table with a bit more grace than the 'Goddess of Cloth'.

Jace stared at Korwa for a long while, momentarily in awe of her ability and her blatant forwardness, before the impish woman spoke up and lightened the mood some. He turned his head to meet the Imp and chuckled. "O-Oh. Haha. Nice to meet you Nessy.." He says with a smile, slowly removing himself from Korwa before taking a seat closer to the imp, if for some protection. He returned his attention to Catherine. "I'm Jace Farsythe, a... business man of sorts? I'm contracted by people to do things. Namely... moving products from less esteemed buyers to others. Also shooting things." He replied, before turning to the food. He was starving, so he immediately began to dig in! Munching on a turkey leg, mash and green peas, he ravenously ate his fill!

Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:11 am

Nessy smiled, before watching with some mild concern as Jace ate like he hadn't for weeks! "Woah, slow down cowboy... its not going anywhere, you'll get sick if you eat too quickly!" The imp warns, chuckling nervously as she knew such from personal experience. She reflected upon his occupation for a moment. "Jace huh... so you're a smuggler?" She asked, raising a brow.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:43 am

Nessvyn wrote:Nessy smiled, before watching with some mild concern as Jace ate like he hadn't for weeks! "Woah, slow down cowboy... its not going anywhere, you'll get sick if you eat too quickly!" The imp warns, chuckling nervously as she knew such from personal experience. She reflected upon his occupation for a moment. "Jace huh... so you're a smuggler?" She asked, raising a brow.

Jace continued to eat, pausing when Ness assumed his profession. He choked a little, before swallowing. "Hah.. something like that...combined with some merc like duties." He replied, chuckling somewhat. He thought of how he betrayed Star with Ed, but it was definitely for the best... but wondered if the Trading Company was going to retaliate for said betrayal.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:09 pm

Jace Farsythe wrote:
Nessvyn wrote:Nessy smiled, before watching with some mild concern as Jace ate like he hadn't for weeks! "Woah, slow down cowboy... its not going anywhere, you'll get sick if you eat too quickly!" The imp warns, chuckling nervously as she knew such from personal experience. She reflected upon his occupation for a moment. "Jace huh... so you're a smuggler?" She asked, raising a brow.

Jace continued to eat, pausing when Ness assumed his profession. He choked a little, before swallowing. "Hah.. something like that...combined with some merc like duties." He replied, chuckling somewhat. He thought of how he betrayed Star with Ed, but it was definitely for the best... but wondered if the Trading Company was going to retaliate for said betrayal.

Naru sipped her tea, and opened one eye to the direction of Jace. "In other words, he's a thug." She then closed her eye and continued to sip more tea in a calm and complacent manner. "Hah... but your heart must be in the right place. After all, you're physically not capable of fighting Edward, and there would be no other reason why he'd send you." She replied, before turning to him with lidded eyes and a smile. "But no worries, you're in good hands here. Be indecent though, and I'll explain what happened to the asshat formally known as Dez~" She girlishly giggled, eyes closed and her smile genuine, but there was something ominous about her tone...
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:15 pm

Korwa sighed with little satisfaction, taking her seat in front of Jace. "This 'silver haired one' is the Goddess of Cloth, Korwa!" She announced, before leveling her eyes upon Jace's. "So handsome, Ed sent you here for protection then?" She giggled. "No worries, we shall make sure no harm befalls you~" She winked, giggling flirtatiously.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:22 pm

Narumeia wrote:
Jace Farsythe wrote:

Naru sipped her tea, and opened one eye to the direction of Jace. "In other words, he's a thug." She then closed her eye and continued to sip more tea in a calm and complacent manner. "Hah... but your heart must be in the right place. After all, you're physically not capable of fighting Edward, and there would be no other reason why he'd send you." She replied, before turning to him with lidded eyes and a smile. "But no worries, you're in good hands here. Be indecent though, and I'll explain what happened to the asshat formally known as Dez~" She girlishly giggled, eyes closed and her smile genuine, but there was something ominous about her tone...

Upon hearing the word 'thug', Jace shrugged a little. That's a harsh way to put it... He thought, chuckling nervously at the truthful accusation. He ripped off thugs, but in the end wasn't so dissimilar. Her cheery threat of sorts made him turn to face her with a feeling of ice running down the length of his spine. "That's... ominous." he gulped, before slowly turning to Korwa:

Korwa wrote:Korwa sighed with little satisfaction, taking her seat in front of Jace. "This 'silver haired one' is the Goddess of Cloth, Korwa!" She announced, before leveling her eyes upon Jace's. "So handsome, Ed sent you here for protection then?" She giggled. "No worries, we shall make sure no harm befalls you~" She winked, giggling flirtatiously.

He chuckled again. "Well its seemingly more like the case by the minute, but he originally told me to make sure you're all safe." he shrugged, chuckling nervously again. He stood up suddenly. "I'm getting a beer from the bar, would any of you ladies like some?" He asked with smile.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:30 pm

Nessvyn found Jace's story entertaining to say the least. "None for Naru, she doesn't handle it well!" She giggled, standing up. "I'll grab a pitcher for myself, so allow me to help!" She added joyfully. The height difference between the two was now... rather apparent.

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn - Page 5 Ness_and_jace_without_hand_hold_by_minamajikina77-dcdxbj0

She stared up at him for a moment, and kinda nervously chuckled herself. Call me small, call me underaged... I DARE YOU! Crept through her mind, feinting a smile.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:34 pm

Korwa grinned. "I'd like a bottle of Feniran Spiced wine~" She giggled, and watched with somewhat cruel humor as Nessvyn stood up and began to act nervous about her height around the taller mortal. She leveled her eyes and giggled, absently picking at the platter before her. Ah this is indeed a rich moment, time to savor the awkwardness~
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:40 pm

Nessvyn wrote:Nessvyn found Jace's story entertaining to say the least. "None for Naru, she doesn't handle it well!" She giggled, standing up. "I'll grab a pitcher for myself, so allow me to help!" She added joyfully. The height difference between the two was now... rather apparent.

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn - Page 5 Ness_and_jace_without_hand_hold_by_minamajikina77-dcdxbj0

She stared up at him for a moment, and kinda nervously chuckled herself. Call me small, call me underaged... I DARE YOU! Crept through her mind, feinting a smile.

Jace chuckled at the mention of Naru's lightweight demeanour and took Korwa's request to mind. He could also... feel an aura of jealousy? from Korwa, towards Nessy. He could sense that this so called 'Goddess of Cloth' had some real, primal power and could be just as well a Goddess, yet her actions also puzzled him. Must be a fallen Goddess... He thought, before turning to Nessy herself... only having to 'recalibrate' and crank his head down a few notches. She looked up at him with a bashful expression, looking nervous... looking cute. He smiled back to her. "Well I'd appreciate it Nessy." He says warmly, waving for her to follow. "You're from around here, no? Anything you recommend?" He asked, walking towards the bar without so much as mentioning her height, though a bit of his psychic abilities slipped through, allowing him to point her out for being a local despite looking different than most in Kilwood.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:45 pm

Nessy blushed a little from his smile. "Uhm, yeah... no problem!" She chuckled, feeling her heart skip a beat out of the blue. She followed alongside the human, and when he asked if she was a local, gasped in amazement since she did not say anything about her personal life. "Yeah, been here my entire life. How'd you figure? You been in the village long enough to hear it from the locals?" she asked, before chuckling. "Oh and as for local choice, if you mean by brewers, I'd go for Olaf's Honeyed Mead! Its sweet, but not too sweet." She giggled.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:07 pm

Nessvyn wrote:Nessy blushed a little from his smile. "Uhm, yeah... no problem!" She chuckled, feeling her heart skip a beat out of the blue. She followed alongside the human, and when he asked if she was a local, gasped in amazement since she did not say anything about her personal life. "Yeah, been here my entire life. How'd you figure? You been in the village long enough to hear it from the locals?" she asked, before chuckling. "Oh and as for local choice, if you mean by brewers, I'd go for Olaf's Honeyed Mead! Its sweet, but not too sweet." She giggled.

Jace smirked at her question. "Over hear it? Nah, you just radiate that vibe of comfort as if you knew the place well," he began. "and with your response its all I need to confirm it. But that wasn't the only reason." He says before approaching the bar. "Two pitchers of Honeyed Mead, and a bottle of Feniran Spiced Wine." he ordered, placing down the Gilex for the items.

Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:09 pm

Ness chuckled. "I guess I'm easy to read!" She shrugged, and then raised a brow as he suddenly changed the subject before further explaining. "Hm? Then whats the other reason?" She asked, curious now.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:13 pm

Nessvyn wrote:Ness chuckled. "I guess I'm easy to read!" She shrugged, and then raised a brow as he suddenly changed the subject before further explaining. "Hm? Then whats the other reason?" She asked, curious now.

Jace received the alcohol pitchers, and gripped the bottle under one arm while holding the pitchers of amber colored mead in both hands. He turns to Nessy and smirked. "Well, in all honesty? You smell like the village square's bread market." He chuckled, before adding: "Then there's the old saying: 'Beauties are born in Kilwood', and like all the other village's women, you're also quite beautiful." He flirts casually, winking before nonchalantly heading back to their table.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:03 pm

Nessvyn frowned somewhat at Jace's comment on smelling like bread, though she did start her day get with some. Her lidded eyes and frowning demeanor however turned for the bashful when he added she was 'quite beautiful' as yet another reason. She squirmed a little, and chuckled. "Okay, now you're just being silly with me." she laughed, her face red as an apple, yet her heart raced and mind repeated the words in her head as she walked back to the table beside him. "Now lemme take one of those, you're hands are full." She says, gently pacing her hand on his, grabbing hold of one of the pitchers:

Nessvyn wrote:
Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn - Page 5 __carmelina_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_shinpo_ko__3_by_minamajikina77-dblvh0l

"Shh... don't say anything." Nessvyn seductively giggles, slowly pulling the edges of her black top upward, rolling the fabric off her plump breasts which squeeze together thanks to her elbows, her eyes full of lust as she tugs the garment slowly off her head-

She stumbled out of the weird... lucid vision, the beer spilling somewhat. She looked even redder than before and stood there with her heart racing even more! "Wh-whoa!" she gasped, gulping nervously. What... was that? Some sort of erotic day dream?! I think Korwa's eroticism is filling the room with a baleful aura! She thought, the splashed beer hitting the floor. "Oopse, heh..." she giggled, flustered and pink. "Sorry Jace, bit of a klutz I am at times." She added, sticking her tongue out at him briefly before taking the pitcher from his hand and hurried to her seat... almost anxious for Jace's return in spite of her fleeing him childishly. She took her seat, hands upon her thighs, looking down into the poured flagon of mead. That was weird... it felt real, yet not. Like walking into a dream. Was I on top of Jace? Thats preposterous, I hardly know the guy! Its Korwa's dirty talk affecting me I think. Yeah, not like I would be a suitable mate for... such activities. She told herself, feeling warm in the cheeks, slapping them to get her bearings! I gotta put myself together! You're acting suspicious and weird now!
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:25 pm

Nessvyn wrote:Nessvyn frowned somewhat at Jace's comment on smelling like bread, though she did start her day get with some. Her lidded eyes and frowning demeanor however turned for the bashful when he added she was 'quite beautiful' as yet another reason. She squirmed a little, and chuckled. "Okay, now you're just being silly with me." she laughed, her face red as an apple, yet her heart raced and mind repeated the words in her head as she walked back to the table beside him. "Now lemme take one of those, you're hands are full." She says, gently pacing her hand on his, grabbing hold of one of the pitchers:

Nessvyn wrote:
Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn - Page 5 __carmelina_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_shinpo_ko__3_by_minamajikina77-dblvh0l

"Shh... don't say anything." Nessvyn seductively giggles, slowly pulling the edges of her black top upward, rolling the fabric off her plump breasts which squeeze together thanks to her elbows, her eyes full of lust as she tugs the garment slowly off her head-

She stumbled out of the weird... lucid vision, the beer spilling somewhat. She looked even redder than before and stood there with her heart racing even more! "Wh-whoa!" she gasped, gulping nervously. What... was that? Some sort of erotic day dream?! I think Korwa's eroticism is filling the room with a baleful aura! She thought, the splashed beer hitting the floor. "Oopse, heh..." she giggled, flustered and pink. "Sorry Jace, bit of a klutz I am at times." She added, sticking her tongue out at him briefly before taking the pitcher from his hand and hurried to her seat... almost anxious for Jace's return in spite of her fleeing him childishly. She took her seat, hands upon her thighs, looking down into the poured flagon of mead. That was weird... it felt real, yet not. Like walking into a dream. Was I on top of Jace? Thats preposterous, I hardly know the guy! Its Korwa's dirty talk affecting me I think. Yeah, not like I would be a suitable mate for... such activities. She told herself, feeling warm in the cheeks, slapping them to get her bearings! I gotta put myself together! You're acting suspicious and weird now!

Jace stood stark still upon feeling Nessy's hand upon his. He saw a vision of lust, and heated romance between himself and the Imp. Though fleeting, for it was over as quickly as the vision had began, he heard Ness yelp, and spill some of the amber liquid from the pitcher she wanted to take. He looked at her with empty, lust filled eyes for a moment, his body seduced by something dark and powerful which flowed secretly throughout Nessvyn's curvaceous form. It was like a siren's call, a beckoning bell and an intoxicating scent which wanted him to taste what Nessvyn had to offer! He was lost in this haze before his eyes slowly regained their lustre, and he blinked. I haven't had that happen in a long time... Nessvyn, are your demonic powers awakening? Imp or no, what you did was similar to Vampires, Sirens... and Succubi. We shared the vision and without knowing it... Nessy hexed me with a charm! He thought, staring at the young woman now huddled at the table, slapping her cheeks to be-rid of the flush of pink on her face.

He chuckled, and continued silently back, setting the bottle of wine before Korwa, and sitting beside Nessy again and poured himself a flagon. "Hey Nessy, after our drink, would you mind if you showed me around the village a little? I'm still somewhat new here." He asked casually, raising his flagon to her with a warm smile. If it happens it happens. Besides... not opposed to the idea of being mounted by this devilishly adoring Imp. He thought, smirking as he did. His vision's didn't always come to fruition. Then again... was it a vision or an accidental charm spell? Was it both? He didn't rightfully care, for in the end he was left somewhat anxious and dangerously curious to the future events.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next