Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The deep city of the Desert Lamia people: Travellers Inn

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The deep city of the Desert Lamia people: Travellers Inn - Page 4 Empty Re: The deep city of the Desert Lamia people: Travellers Inn

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:47 am

Anastasia Faizland wrote:She raised a brow at that, before she stepped forward. "Well if you're heading to Scardia, may I ask a favor of you Ed?" She asked, pulling a sealed letter from her inner coat pocket, and handed it to him. "Could you deliver this to my second, he's a Captain in my Artillery Division within the Scardian Foreign Legion. He was from Kilwood, so he may be in the village or he may be in Cretu at the SFL base." She asked, and to avoid spying demonic eyes, gripped Ed's hand and showed Ed a mental image of the man instead of saying his full name:

The deep city of the Desert Lamia people: Travellers Inn - Page 4 Captain_of_ana_s_unit_complete_by_anastasiadfaizland_dd2hfth-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA1MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcxOWQzOWU5LTM4YTAtNDFhMC04ODM4LTQwNmJlN2M3OGYzMlwvZGQyaGZ0aC1kNGEyYzhlNS0xZjRjLTRkYjEtYTlkNC0wNDMyODJmNWU0MTUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTgwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"You should know its him, as he is carrying a gift I gave him, which originally was mine." She says, and projected an image of weapon which he sometimes pulled out and sat on counters when he was sitting down:

The deep city of the Desert Lamia people: Travellers Inn - Page 4 Dau94iq-3f7b64e7-113a-4cb8-934b-b47cb9b25e3c.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcxOWQzOWU5LTM4YTAtNDFhMC04ODM4LTQwNmJlN2M3OGYzMlwvZGF1OTRpcS0zZjdiNjRlNy0xMTNhLTRjYjgtOTM0Yi1iNDdjYjliMjVlM2MucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

She lets go of his hand, and then hands him the note again. "Could you do that for me, Edgar?" She asked again.

Ed took the item, and went through the memories Ana had imparted to him, before his bright emerald eyes focused on her deep sapphire ones as he placed a large hand on her shoulder.

The deep city of the Desert Lamia people: Travellers Inn - Page 4 FRflVtb

"If I can find him, I shall. If I do not find him, I shall leave it in capable and trustworthy hands to find him, and pass on your message. I swear it." Ed said, before he straightened up, and turned towards Leland as he stepped in.

"The queen will survive unharmed after some rest. She had a trying ordeal mentally, but fortunately there was no permanent damage." Ed explained.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The deep city of the Desert Lamia people: Travellers Inn - Page 4 Empty Re: The deep city of the Desert Lamia people: Travellers Inn

Post  Anastasia Faizland Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:22 pm

Anastasia smiled, bowing her head in thanks. "Thank you Edgar, I appreciate it. Please see to it that it reaches Scardia safely." She says, before turning to Leland. "I see this. I see you have some new gear and supplies as well."
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:47 pm

Leland smiled upon hearing about the Queen's improved condition. "Thats good. I thank you Edgar, for doing that." He said in an earnest tone with a soft smile upon his face. The gunslinger then turned to Anastasia, and lifted the lid of the box containing his new weapon.

"Indeed. Meet the Kessler Special: Desert Rose." He says lifting the heavy, beast of a weapon out. The coppery gold weapon gleaming in the low light of the room:

The deep city of the Desert Lamia people: Travellers Inn - Page 4 GDR_2

He smirked, lowering the weapon, then noticed a flicker of an odd emotion on Ed and Ana's faces. "Hey, whats wrong? You both look like your pet just died..." he questions. "Did something else happen?" He then asked.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:37 am

Anastasia Faizland wrote:Anastasia smiled, bowing her head in thanks. "Thank you Edgar, I appreciate it. Please see to it that it reaches Scardia safely." She says, before turning to Leland. "I see this. I see you have some new gear and supplies as well."

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland smiled upon hearing about the Queen's improved condition. "Thats good. I thank you Edgar, for doing that." He said in an earnest tone with a soft smile upon his face. The gunslinger then turned to Anastasia, and lifted the lid of the box containing his new weapon.

"Indeed. Meet the Kessler Special: Desert Rose." He says lifting the heavy, beast of a weapon out. The coppery gold weapon gleaming in the low light of the room:

He smirked, lowering the weapon, then noticed a flicker of an odd emotion on Ed and Ana's faces. "Hey, whats wrong? You both look like your pet just died..." he questions. "Did something else happen?" He then asked.  

With an appraising eye at Leland's new weapon, Ed smiles. "Go big or go home apparently transcends dimensions" Ed commented. "Easy trigger, 3.6kg fully loaded in .45-70. Over - under dual action double barrel. Rifled and ported barrel. Probably has a muzzle energy at around 3,500 ft⋅lbf"

Ed then smiled at Ana and winked at her. "You can show him your new toy if you want to. But I must be off to Kilwood to get the rest of our team. Withstand a few bites, pack some supplies, and then I'll teleport to you, now that I can sense your spirit signature."

Ed's smiling face and large body began to fade like a mirage. "I'll see you both again soon."

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:41 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Anastasia Faizland wrote:Anastasia smiled, bowing her head in thanks. "Thank you Edgar, I appreciate it. Please see to it that it reaches Scardia safely." She says, before turning to Leland. "I see this. I see you have some new gear and supplies as well."

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland smiled upon hearing about the Queen's improved condition. "Thats good. I thank you Edgar, for doing that." He said in an earnest tone with a soft smile upon his face. The gunslinger then turned to Anastasia, and lifted the lid of the box containing his new weapon.

With an appraising eye at Leland's new weapon, Ed smiles. "Go bog or go home apparently transcends dimensions" Ed commented. "Easy trigger, 3.6kg fully loaded in .45-70. Over - under dual action double barrel. Rifled and ported barrel. Probably has a muzzle energy at around 3,500 ft⋅lbf"

Ed then smiled at Ana and winked at her. "You can show him your new toy if you want to. But I must be off to Kilwood to get the rest of our team. Withstand a few bites, pack some supplies, and then I'll teleport to you, now that I can sense your spirit signature."

Ed's smiling face and large body began to fade like a mirage. "I'll see you both again soon."

With Ed's analysis and her own glance over Leland's new weapon, she came to the same conclusion: "That thing's a literal hand canon." She chuckled, hands on her hips, turning to Ed as he winked at her. "Heh, Ed gave me a demonic handcannon too. Could be useful, but its too big to use like a pistol, at least for me." the Major added, before Ed began to depart. "Don't forget to give him that letter Ed!" She explained, smiling.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:09 am

"Say what?" Leland was equipping his new gun belt for the revolver. He looks up to Ed and nods. "About right. Should put a dent in even one of those armored freaks I've heard reports about. Well then, I guess we'll see you then big guy." He watched the man vanish before their eyes, before looking over at Anastasia's new gun. It certainly looked different, and powerful. "Letter huh?" He asked, smiling a little. "Sending a love letter?" he asked, smirking playfully while pulling at his road beard.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:18 am

Leland McKelly wrote:"Say what?" Leland was equipping his new gun belt for the revolver. He looks up to Ed and nods. "About right. Should put a dent in even one of those armored freaks I've heard reports about. Well then, I guess we'll see you then big guy." He watched the man vanish before their eyes, before looking over at Anastasia's new gun. It certainly looked different, and powerful. "Letter huh?" He asked, smiling a little. "Sending a love letter?" he asked, smirking playfully while pulling at his road beard.

Anastasia raised a brow at Leland's remark. "Nothing of the sort, not that it matters. A lady should be able to have a few secrets to herself." The woman moved from the window to the door. "Raz's daughter wanted to travel with us, but I think it may be too dangerous to bring her along. We should get going before she reappears."
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:04 am

Anastasia Faizland wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:"Say what?" Leland was equipping his new gun belt for the revolver. He looks up to Ed and nods. "About right. Should put a dent in even one of those armored freaks I've heard reports about. Well then, I guess we'll see you then big guy." He watched the man vanish before their eyes, before looking over at Anastasia's new gun. It certainly looked different, and powerful. "Letter huh?" He asked, smiling a little. "Sending a love letter?" he asked, smirking playfully while pulling at his road beard.

Anastasia raised a brow at Leland's remark. "Nothing of the sort, not that it matters. A lady should be able to have a few secrets to herself." The woman moved from the window to the door. "Raz's daughter wanted to travel with us, but I think it may be too dangerous to bring her along. We should get going before she reappears."

Leland shrugged. "I won't pry, just curious." He stood up, looking over to the bath room area. "I agree... but give me a few, I need to shave." He says taking a knife from his belt:

The deep city of the Desert Lamia people: Travellers Inn - Page 4 Dd0zmk5-7af282a0-8980-4f18-a57e-cec3109e918a.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGQwem1rNS03YWYyODJhMC04OTgwLTRmMTgtYTU3ZS1jZWMzMTA5ZTkxOGEuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

He disappeared within the bathroom for a little while, shaving before the mirror in front of him in silence. When he returned, he wiped the blade off his duster, and was clean shaven. "Okay, I think we're good to go." He says, sliding the knife back into the sheath, picking up his new gun and spun it into his holster. He picked up his bag, sliding the box Kessler gave him into it. He grabbed his rifle by the door, and looked to the Major. "I'm ready when you are."
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:42 am

Anastasia packed her things as Leland shaved, and when he returned she could notice the man didn't look as old as he had before. She smirked. "I'm finished as well. The horses aren't too far, and we'll be able to reach the Amaine around late afternoon or early nightfall if we leave without further delay." She says shouldering her bag, heading out into the hall and down the stairs to the bar and lobby. She had to think of the dangers that awaited them, among other things. This could be their final hours. She looked over her shoulder at Leland, and then turned to where Raz normally stood behind the bar, but he was probably still at the palace. "They were nice Lamia. Rare." She says, walking out of the inn and towards the direction of the stables. She paused, then turned to Leland again. "Hey... what happened to your coat?"
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:06 am

Leland raised a brow as Anastasia noticed the lack of the tattered jacket, but she failed to notice he was lacking his hat as well, his long, parted red hair was framing his face and the low ponytail behind him was long and unkempt, horse tail like. "Just noticed huh? Well, I was shaving and Ed appeared in the mirror, asking if he could have my jacket since I had gone out and bought a new one." He says, glancing over to his left, the new coat he had purchased was inside the bag. He didn't have the chance to slip it on yet, but... maybe later. He shrugged. "That old thing was a magically enhanced jacket, but its dirty and tattered, and has seen its use. Plus I don't need it anymore. I gave him my old hat too." He added, walking over to his horse and mounted it. "But you're right. The Lamia here are nice. Better than most." He says with a soft smile, looking over at her. "Well... best be off." He says, rearing the horse towards the bridge.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:33 am

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland raised a brow as Anastasia noticed the lack of the tattered jacket, but she failed to notice he was lacking his hat as well, his long, parted red hair was framing his face and the low ponytail behind him was long and unkempt, horse tail like. "Just noticed huh? Well, I was shaving and Ed appeared in the mirror, asking if he could have my jacket since I had gone out and bought a new one." He says, glancing over to his left, the new coat he had purchased was inside the bag. He didn't have the chance to slip it on yet, but... maybe later. He shrugged. "That old thing was a magically enhanced jacket, but its dirty and tattered, and has seen its use. Plus I don't need it anymore. I gave him my old hat too." He added, walking over to his horse and mounted it. "But you're right. The Lamia here are nice. Better than most." He says with a soft smile, looking over at her. "Well... best be off." He says, rearing the horse towards the bridge.

She looked at him with a look of confusion. "He just... appeared in the mirror?" She asks, noting his lack of a hat now as well. She could really see the haggard look of his clothing now as well, his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, the silk in tatters and blood crusted onto the gray vest he wore. She blinked at that, before mounting up. "Right..." She steers her horse close to the Gunslinger and begins to question the blood. "That looked like a nasty wound. Must have been one hell of a creature to leave a tear like that." She began, looking at him from the corner of her vision.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4