Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.)

+20
Mink
Nagisa Imai
Kagura Imai
Darkstorm Zero
Random Mobs
Anastasia Faizland
Rufus Tenik
Katsumi
Miko Hakurei
Leland McKelly
Orihime
Diasuke Hirojawa
Satori
barduwulf
Reno KimKaze
The Beijionese Serpent
Ikai Boontai
Lieutenant Watanabe
Jack McKelly
Sango Sigara
24 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.) - Page 7 Empty Re: The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.)

Post  Anastasia Faizland Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:11 am

Keep playing this (Start music: https://youtu.be/IrFs2hO1bLc )

Ikai Boontai wrote:... A sharp pain enters Ikai's right shoulder causing him to bite down even harder on the priestess' arm unintentionally before another shot rang and burned into Ikai's backside forcing his jaws to release as he fell backwards. "No!" Miko screamed, not caring for her own arm struggling to reach her arm around and cover him from any further shots.The form that was a white wolf slowly morphed back into the original human form of the ninjutsu master. There were visible bullet holes in his outfit at his right shoulder and a really close shot to the left side of his spine; blood flowed from the wounds like a river.

As Ikai had fell backwards he had glimpsed the priestess and the elf woman who had attacked him before his vision went black. He attempted to feel around for his surroundings but his body felt motionless and unresponsive.... (Start music: Godsmack - Serenity https://youtu.be/2A4Km5PTu5o )

Ikai heard his sensei's voice as clear as day yet he could not believe what he was hearing. He attempted to move a bit more but was only able to open his eye lids a little before realizing he could move his lips. Ikai's voice was thin and lightly audible, "Priestess...guess the fight didn't go the way we wanted to but the tears a bit early..." With a deep breath Ikai exhaled before rolling away from the priestess and taking a knee. After a moment Ikai coughed causing blood to spurt onto the ground and drip down his mouth. His insides had been racked by the bullets. His right arm was little if at all functional and his breathing was very little. The blood told Ikai that his lungs were starting to fill up with blood. Ikai's vision faded from clearly to foggy and back to clear again. Ikai smirked trying to shrug off the immense pain, "Well...haven't experienced this since the Beijio-Civil War."

Ikai slowly stood up his knees shaking the entire time as he stood. He positioned himself as if to continue the fight when his knees buckled from underneath him and his vision went pitch black. No visions came to him, and no thoughts except for a name that floated from his lips as he fell to the ground with a thud, "S-an-go."

Anastasia stood there, feeling a shiver run down her spine as the Wolf became a man. Her eyelids rose and her muscles unwound. She dropped her aim, apparently only two shots were required to fell the man, and she felt a sudden dread come in. She watched the Priestess try to defend this man...then as the smoke began to clear she could clearly see that there were spectators. The fire in her mind's memory returned again, and now she was picturing herself in a field of fire, standing amid the embers of a memory that never fades. A memory of intense heat and flames that helped shape her otherwise cool demeanor. She looked placid even now as the guards rushed and the sirens blared. She slowly slips her weapon back into her holster, buckling it back into place. She turns to the young Akubo with her still placid look upon her face, frowning slightly. "What have I done to you.." she thinks, taking a few steps to approach the boy.

barduwulf wrote:"Miss, you are going to have to come with me." He said in a stern tone.

She pauses, her hand slowly going for her belt, her thumb resting upon her belt buckle. "Are...you going to arrest me, Samurai?" She had a feeling how he was going to reply, so she presses her thumb against the buckle latch and pulls off her weapon belts which contained both her gun in its holster and her short sword as well as her side packs. She turns to face him directly, and notices she was slightly taller than him. "I'm...turning myself in." she says handing him her weapons. She could hear Akubo in the background begin to protest but as she places her weapons in the Samurai's care she turns and crouches down to Akubo's level. She grinned. "Hey...I'm sorry for my tone earlier young Akubo. You've got to be strong now." she explained, placing a hand upon his shoulder. He looked as though he had tears in his eyes. She smiled, and grabbed his left cheek and tugged it lightly. "Mommy's..." she paused, and then closed her eyes and smiled. "Mommy's probably looking for you. Worried sick about you. These nice men will help you find her. I'm...going to have a nice talk to the young man behind me." she says opening her eyes again. "You're safe now."

Akubo felt her tug his cheek and frowned. "But... I'm a soldier. I'm a soldier! I'm going to follow you!" he exclaimed.

Anastasia smiled. "You are a soldier...and a soldier also needs a hat." she says, reaching up, and took off her own cap-an officer's peaked cap which was expensive and hard to maintain, but she took it off and placed it upon Akubo's own head all the same. Her long golden blond hair fell back from behind her, combining with her long bangs to show off the beauty of it's shining brilliance. She looked different without the cap now that it was no longer on her. "There..! And a good soldier follows orders." she says poking Akubo's nose. She smiled, standing up and saluting the young Akubo. Akubo stands there, sniffling and saddened mimics her posture and salutes back. "Private...take care." she says standing tall and firm before him before she then slowly turns to face the Samurai and bows her head to him, looking him into his eyes. "I'm ready when you are." she states.

Akubo still wide eyed and with tears runs up and clutches her leg. "But..." he starts, but then slowly he unclung to her and cried.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.) - Page 7 Empty Re: The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.)

Post  barduwulf Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:16 am

Barduwulf sighed, and said "There is much that needs taking care of." He then turns to Katsumi and asks "Dear, can you watch the young man for now?"
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsumi Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:30 am

barduwulf wrote:Barduwulf sighed, and said "There is much that needs taking care of." He then turns to Katsumi and asks "Dear, can you watch the young man for now?"

Katsumi, who had been distracted yet by the startling and unexpected scene turned to her husband. Her hand was around her mouth but when she turned to him she blinked then half bowed half nodded. "Y-yes." she says still in shock over the event, but she'd get over it soon. Being a former spy, in her past this would have been easier to 'switch off' too, but she hadn't been a spy in some time now..so emotions were still existing. "Yes, I'll take care of this young man while you two..." she frowns. "Well, I'll be here with him, don't you worry I'll watch him as if he was one of our own." she says with a pleasant grin to the Elf, trying to keep all emotions appeased.
Katsumi
Katsumi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:52 am

barduwulf wrote:Looking over towards Ikia and Miko, then the young. Elven woman and human boy, then back the the first two, and cursed under his breath. "Oh godsdammit... Guards! Get some medics, and clear the way for transport!" He then walked to Anastasia and told her. "Miss, you are going to have to come with me." He said in a stern tone.

Several Samurai came out and rushed the yard, most still stunned from the event to react till General Garamonde gave the orders. Working almost as a hive mind, several surgeons were on the field. They were expecting to treat the injuries of fellow civilians and personnel alike, not to treat the person who they thought would cause it. They began to dress his wounds, tearing away at his kimono and clothes to tie his wounds while several others went at his side with a stretcher. "One-two-THREE!" They screamed, lifting Ikai off the ground and onto the stretcher. They started heading towards the Palace with his body in tow.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Hakurei Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:03 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:(Start music: https://youtu.be/IrFs2hO1bLc )

Ikai's body lay motionless on the ground with breathing still possible. Inside Ikai's mind he was seeing flashes of his life go by. He saw Amiko, T.O.M., Rufus, the battlefields, his father, and Sango. Sango. The Empress that he had swore to protect since he was on his own and had yet to fail in his mission. Ikai would do his best not to let a couple of metal keep him from protecting the Empress and the rest of Beijio. The images flashed by so rapidly Ikai was not sure if he was even on Galiavan anymore or if he had died. He kept attempting to open his eyes and gain the ability to move his limbs yet again. As much as he tried his limbs remained motionless although he could feel his spirit's energy going into them. The same was for his eyes. Ikai did however feel his mouth contorting and mumbling uncontrollably calling out, "Sango! I must protect the Empress!"

Sweat started to form on Ikai's brow and the rest of his body as his body started to shake and shiver from loss of blood. His convulsing body would look similar to a fish out of water with his neck snapping back and from every so often. Ikai could feel his injured body fighting to survive in the midst of the convulsions and chaos that was happening to it. His spirit urged for the body to work. He prayed to the War Gods that he may continue his charge of protecting the Empress unless they had chosen otherwise. Why now? Why here? Of all places why not by the side of the Empress? The one he had trained and seen grow into the wonderful leader of Beijio. Ikai's spirit was restless and calm at the same time. He knew that he had lived a great life even though harsh beginnings yet he still wanted it to continue if it was in his destiny.

Miko held on to the fading Ninja-even as he was lifted by the paramedics and was being rushed off she followed. She only stopped when they crossed the threshold of the palace, her arms at her sides, her right bicep bleeding out and soaking the detached sleeve of her garment; the pure white linen becoming deep red and soaking through. She cared not for her arm...no. Miko turned to Barduwulf and bowed to him. "Don't judge her too harshly General Garamonde." she says before heading off into the palace herself. Ikai's words still lingered upon her mind, and there was only one thing she could do.

She needed to get the Empress.
Miko Hakurei
Miko Hakurei
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:52 pm

barduwulf wrote:Barduwulf sighed, and said "There is much that needs taking care of."

Anastasia nods. "I understand... Lead the way then." she took a moment to look back to Akubo tried to smile, but when she couldn't muster it, she turns her head to the General again with her expressionless face.

Katsumi wrote:
"Well, I'll be here with him, don't you worry I'll watch him as if he was one of our own." she says with a pleasant grin to the Elf, trying to keep all emotions appeased.

She paused, and turns to the Neko. Her expression didn't change. "I understand. You have my thanks." she says to the Neko before continuing her path alongside the General. "If I may ask, are you taking me to your Office on the grounds? Or an Interrogation Chamber of sorts?" she asks the General, though she said Interrogation Chamber, she knew through some military history that the Beijionese don't torture as much as they used to. "I think they still do if your unfavorable to the ruling monarch, but other than that they interrogate just like the ADN...when that black swirling mass isn't involved at least." She thought to herself, awaiting the General's reply.

----
Meanwhile... Akubo watched as the Samurai man and Lady Faizland walk away. He reached out for her yet with teary eyes but still did as she bid and remained where he was. He sniffled. "Where are they taking the Ka-Ka-Commander?" he asked the catgirl, bringing up his hands and using his wrists to try and dry his tears.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:05 pm

he replied without looking back. "To my office, you need not have any worry from being tortured. Besides, I find torture ineffective when it comes to extracting information." Stated in a matter-of-fact way.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:18 am

The mist from the base of the great stairway finally came upon the palace gates.

The mists grew in size and intensity, until finally, the creature's physical manifestation appeared, a very tall, black cloaked figure seemingly materialized from the white frosty mists. It's armoured boots clanking heavily on the ground with each step...

The creature looked up at the gate archway, completely ignoring the gate guards, before the creature literally walked through the gates, door and all, materializing on the opposite side of the closed gate, to the alarm of several guards!
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Hakurei Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:52 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The mist from the base of the great stairway finally came upon the palace gates.

The mists grew in size and intensity, until finally, the creature's physical manifestation appeared, a very tall, black cloaked figure seemingly materialized from the white frosty mists. It's armoured boots clanking heavily on the ground with each step...

The creature looked up at the gate archway, completely ignoring the gate guards, before the creature literally walked through the gates, door and all, materializing on the opposite side of the closed gate, to the alarm of several guards!

As the manifestation formed, the High Priestess had just been coincidentally passing by. She was going to go to the stone garden to reflect on her previous decisions, but the dark tall figure took the brunt of her attention. She furrowed her brows. She now knew what this heavy presence was after staring at it continue its way towards the entrance, crossing the wide space of the Castle's Entrance Courtyard. It had cleverly manifested when she was having heavy emotions bear down on her. It was a clever demon indeed.

As it got halfway across the yard, undisturbed by any of the guard who wearily did little to stop it's advance, she stepped out before it, blocking it's path. She looked at the creature with her long black hair falling behind her back, her golden eyes glaring at the demon's direction. "Halt. You're encroaching upon traditional sacred ground. State your business or get out of here. I will have no trouble nor you're dark energies choke this sanctuary." She said, radiating her spiritual aura.
Miko Hakurei
Miko Hakurei
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun May 17, 2015 1:35 am

The monstrous figure seemed to stop mid stride.  Although the hooded head didn't move, and the shadows obscured it's face, the priestess knew it's eyes turned to regard her.

"My business?" the creature repeated.

"I am here as a messenger, to deliver a message from one Empress, to another.  Impede my mission at your own peril, priestess."

The creature seemed to grin, almost savagely so as it regarded the priestess before it. "You don't know do you? About what has happened in the capital of Galivan?"

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Hakurei Tue May 19, 2015 2:31 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"I am here as a messenger, to deliver a message from one Empress, to another.  Impede my mission at your own peril, priestess."

She furrowed her brow and got into a subtle stance. "I am the Two Hundredth and Thirty-First High Priestess of Beijio, like all other High Priestess's before me, I am known as Miko Hakurei; a label I was given to be recognized since like the High Priestess's before me, we were born to be abstained from all forms of ownership, including a name to truly call ourselves." She introduces with a tiny bit of history. She lowers her head, and opens her palms, as pure white light energy seemed to flow around her wrists like translucent smokey snakes. "We Miko are tasked to exorcise demons, remove foul spirits, cleanse villages, and above all, defend the Imperial Family from any harm, physical or otherwise. If you have something to say, then just recite it to me for now, demon then be on your way. We have no need of your sickly ill aura to contaminate this holy sanctum which is the Imperial Palace of Beijio." she states.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The creature seemed to grin, almost savagely so as it regarded the priestess before it.  "You don't know do you?  About what has happened in the capital of Galivan?"

Her right eyebrow twitched. "..." she grunted, feeling a sinking feeling in her chest like she had earlier. "...Ithteca is on the opposite side of our continent, of course you can say word travels slow around here since the wastelands make up nearly 80 % of this large continent. But I must assume that those are somehow involved." she says raising her right hand slowly. The other guards didn't see them at first, but two faint beams of light radiated in the distance, mostly obscured by the afternoon light and the several dark clouds that had been forming across the golden sky. In all honesty, since she had been indoors till about a few minutes ago, she never realized the tall rays of light.
Miko Hakurei
Miko Hakurei
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue May 19, 2015 3:16 pm

Miko Hakurei wrote:She furrowed her brow and got into a subtle stance. "I am the Two Hundredth and Thirty-First High Priestess of Beijio, like all other High Priestess's before me, I am known as Miko Hakurei; a label I was given to be recognized since like the High Priestess's before me, we were born to be abstained from all forms of ownership, including a name to truly call ourselves." She introduces with a tiny bit of history. She lowers her head, and opens her palms, as pure white light energy seemed to flow around her wrists like translucent smokey snakes. "We Miko are tasked to exorcise demons, remove foul spirits, cleanse villages, and above all, defend the Imperial Family from any harm, physical or otherwise. If you have something to say, then just recite it to me for now, demon then be on your way. We have no need of your sickly ill aura to contaminate this holy sanctum which is the Imperial Palace of Beijio." she states.

The figure chuckled darkly. "We too are absolved of our names. We bear no titles of our former lives. We exist to serve our Empress beyond death and it's limitations" the Wraith's gravelly voice spoke, before it took a step towards Miko.

"I believe I made my business quite apparent. I did not come to do battle, but if you would force a battle with a foreign dignitary, I will not be able to help your country avoid annihilation. My instructions are absolute."

Miko Hakurei wrote:Her right eyebrow twitched. "..." she grunted, feeling a sinking feeling in her chest like she had earlier. "...Ithteca is on the opposite side of our continent, of course you can say word travels slow around here since the wastelands make up nearly 80 % of this large continent. But I must assume that those are somehow involved." she says raising her right hand slowly. The other guards didn't see them at first, but two faint beams of light radiated in the distance, mostly obscured by the afternoon light and the several dark clouds that had been forming across the golden sky. In all honesty, since she had been indoors till about a few minutes ago, she never realized the tall rays of light.

The creature stopped again, and chuckled as he pointed skyward. "Your global capital, and your orbital defence station have suffered. Ithteca was only spared due to my Empress' tender mercies when she decided to spare one of your War Gods, Stratus and stopped the siege. And right now, the space station is being infected by the Hellish energies they believe they had absorbed. You can blame our traitorous Prince for your Universe's downfall. We never would have come here had he not accidentally forged the link from his Universe. This world will serve as our way in, and we shall claim him and his Universe too."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Hakurei Wed May 20, 2015 2:01 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The figure chuckled darkly.  "We too are absolved of our names.  We bear no titles of our former lives.  We exist to serve our Empress beyond death and it's limitations" the Wraith's gravelly voice spoke, before it took a step towards Miko.

"I believe I made my business quite apparent.  I did not come to do battle, but if you would force a battle with a foreign dignitary, I will not be able to help your country avoid annihilation.  My instructions are absolute."

"Then in some ways, you can say we are similar." She states, lowering her head. "I will not do battle if you do not seek it nor instigate negative actions, Wraith; that is my word as a High Priestess. But I am afraid you have arrived at a bad time. I do not think the Empress will see anyone at this time. Perhaps you should come back later." she says politely and straight forward enough.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The creature stopped again, and chuckled as he pointed skyward.  "Your global capital, and your orbital defence station have suffered.  Ithteca was only spared due to my Empress' tender mercies when she decided to spare one of your War Gods, Stratus and stopped the siege.  And right now, the space station is being infected by the Hellish energies they believe they had absorbed.  You can blame our traitorous Prince for your Universe's downfall.  We never would have come here had he not accidentally forged the link from his Universe.  This world will serve as our way in, and we shall claim him and his Universe too."

"The War God Stratus lives again? How intriguing..." she states at the news, looking almost confused if not intrigued. She looked up at the creature and genuinely smiled at him. "I wouldn't presume us to be back water microbes, Sir Wraith. We people of Galiavan are a proud people, and I would not presume you have the upper hand entirely." she states with a small frown. "We are a people who thrive on war, blood and pain. You'll find we're almost similar in nature to which your soldiers bring to our continent." she states before bowing to the creature. "Which brings me back to your original demand. If you are in need of an audience with our Empress, you will have to leave and return another day, or wait till her highness is available to see you. However..." she started, lifting her head again and smiled. "You are upon holy lands, and must heed my warning as to not use any vile tricks or try to corrupt this holy cross roads. To do so, I will have to release the holy energies which reside in the land, sea and air itself. Such energies of holy light...would be overwhelming for a single dark entity I assure you. There are reasons why Beijio has been left the way it has since it's foundation. That is what the 'Holy One' had told our people before ascending to the heavens. To our records, he was not like the War Gods, this white eyed man. He was... different." she paused then shook her head. "Look at me, I'm rambling. If you're planning to stay, since I am sure from your rigid stance you will not return to your Empress empty handed, shall I have the guards fetch a chair for you? Or would you like to simply stand till the Empress is ready? For I will state this for the final time: She will not see anyone this evening. It is late, and unless by my Empress's word, she will see no one. Unless your Empress would like to visit her herself, she will likely not speak or see anyone else this evening." she finished, her hands inside the detached sleeves, as she slightly bows to the creature.
Miko Hakurei
Miko Hakurei
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed May 20, 2015 2:20 am

Miko Hakurei wrote: "Then in some ways, you can say we are similar." She states, lowering her head. "I will not do battle if you do not seek it nor instigate negative actions, Wraith; that is my word as a High Priestess. But I am afraid you have arrived at a bad time. I do not think the Empress will see anyone at this time. Perhaps you should come back later." she says politely and straight forward enough.

"I wish that I could. Unfortunately, this is a matter that cannot wait. The ADN has made clear their own intentions, so we approach the respective leaders individually. A graver threat exists, and we will not risk annihilation."

Miko Hakurei wrote: "The War God Stratus lives again? How intriguing..." she states at the news, looking almost confused if not intrigued. She looked up at the creature and genuinely smiled at him. "I wouldn't presume us to be back water microbes, Sir Wraith. We people of Galiavan are a proud people, and I would not presume you have the upper hand entirely." she states with a small frown. "We are a people who thrive on war, blood and pain. You'll find we're almost similar in nature to which your soldiers bring to our continent." she states before bowing to the creature. "Which brings me back to your original demand. If you are in need of an audience with our Empress, you will have to leave and return another day, or wait till her highness is available to see you. However..." she started, lifting her head again and smiled. "You are upon holy lands, and must heed my warning as to not use any vile tricks or try to corrupt this holy cross roads. To do so, I will have to release the holy energies which reside in the land, sea and air itself. Such energies of holy light...would be overwhelming for a single dark entity I assure you. There are reasons why Beijio has been left the way it has since it's foundation. That is what the 'Holy One' had told our people before ascending to the heavens. To our records, he was not like the War Gods, this white eyed man. He was... different." she paused then shook her head. "Look at me, I'm rambling. If you're planning to stay, since I am sure from your rigid stance you will not return to your Empress empty handed, shall I have the guards fetch a chair for you? Or would you like to simply stand till the Empress is ready? For I will state this for the final time: She will not see anyone this evening. It is late, and unless by my Empress's word, she will see no one. Unless your Empress would like to visit her herself, she will likely not speak or see anyone else this evening." she finished, her hands inside the detached sleeves, as she slightly bows to the creature.

The Wraith cocked it's head to the side slightly. "You wish for my Empress to appear here herself?" The creature looked skyward, oddly, for a moment. "This can be done."

The Wraith then listened to the rest of Miko's words. "No. Not similar... You are still all mortal, and have yet to cross the gate of death yourselves. I have, as have many in our ranks. But there are more fearsome beings among us, those older than time and mortality... That said, as I mentioned, there are.... far graver threats to be considered now." the Wraith looked towards the horizon again, and spoke more softly. "I may be dead and chained, but I do not seek and end to all things like that monster does."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Hakurei Wed May 20, 2015 3:15 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"I wish that I could.  Unfortunately, this is a matter that cannot wait.  The ADN has made clear their own intentions, so we approach the respective leaders individually.  A graver threat exists, and we will not risk annihilation."

"As it is, the ADN only speak for a third of our worlds major empires. Though we are technically a part of the ADN, we are our own nation and do not fully adhere to all the laws that is governed by the ADN." she states, before adding: "You have a deadline, and seek to warn us, yet you are the ones pointing the swords tip against the nape of our necks." she says approaching him slowly.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The Wraith cocked it's head to the side slightly. "You wish for my Empress to appear here herself?" The creature looked skyward, oddly, for a moment.  "This can be done."

The Wraith then listened to the rest of Miko's words.  "No.  Not similar...  You are still all mortal, and have yet to cross the gate of death yourselves.  I have, as have many in our ranks. But there are more fearsome beings among us, those older than time and mortality... That said, as I mentioned, there are.... far graver threats to be considered now."  the Wraith looked towards the horizon again, and spoke more softly.  "I may be dead and chained, but I do not seek and end to all things like that monster does."

"Mortal or no, some of us have seen what the 'next life' or the 'void'. Unlike some of the more honored spirits, not all can have a happy ending once they die, but for some on Galiavan, some come back. What these restless spirits who have crossed the threshold into the Realm of Spirits or the Realm of Demons have by returning to the Mortal Plane is unknown. I know of a handful who have seen the edges of the next life, or have crossed through it entirely. I, am not of such fortunately. Death in Galiavan... is a strange subject. Some return, while others rot. It's a strange imbalance that no one has been accurate to solve. Most people who die and then return, the rare ones of our abundant population... most of them recall nothing of their experience. But then there was that Gunslinger, and one of our Generals who had entered the planes of Hell itself to retrieve their lovers. Their bodies and spirits were separated when they had made the cross over. They however, have not yet crossed the door into death quite yet, or least I have been told." she states before saying: "Perhaps then, with those two, you may both share proper knowledge of death. But look, I ramble again. Excuse me. The concept of death is a love/hate relationship for me, but I admit I find it's mysteries interesting." she says before standing before the tall wraith. "Your Empress can simply appear at will? Shall I expect her to be in such cordial manners as you have been thus far, Sir Wraith? Because, not as threat, but a warning in return: I will unleash the holy mark carved into the soil of this land if anything should happen to her Majesty or anyone of Beijio for that matter." she pauses, looking up at the sky with the wraith briefly.

"That is the second time you mentioned another 'party'. This 'party' who seems to be worse than the threat that you have given to our people. Is that something you can truly elaborate with me?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow.
Miko Hakurei
Miko Hakurei
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed May 20, 2015 3:50 am

Miko Hakurei wrote:
"As it is, the ADN only speak for a third of our worlds major empires. Though we are technically a part of the ADN, we are our own nation and do not fully adhere to all the laws that is governed by the ADN." she states, before adding: "You have a deadline, and seek to warn us, yet you are the ones pointing the swords tip against the nape of our necks." she says approaching him slowly.

"You would too, if you knew what was at stake.  Originally, my Empress was seeking to free us all from the shackles of an unwanted and undeserved fate.  Simply being the cast-offs of souls Heaven didn't want.  We all ended up in the dumping ground of all existence, simply because we dared to think independently.  But, circumstances have changed, and our priorities with it."

Miko Hakurei wrote:"Mortal or no, some of us have seen what the 'next life' or the 'void'. Unlike some of the more honored spirits, not all can have a happy ending once they die, but for some on Galiavan, some come back. What these restless spirits who have crossed the threshold into the Realm of Spirits or the Realm of Demons have by returning to the Mortal Plane is unknown. I know of a handful who have seen the edges of the next life, or have crossed through it entirely. I, am not of such fortunately. Death in Galiavan... is a strange subject. Some return, while others rot. It's a strange imbalance that no one has been accurate to solve. Most people who die and then return, the rare ones of our abundant population... most of them recall nothing of their experience. But then there was that Gunslinger, and one of our Generals who had entered the planes of Hell itself to retrieve their lovers. Their bodies and spirits were separated when they had made the cross over. They however, have not yet crossed the door into death quite yet, or least I have been told." she states before saying: "Perhaps then, with those two, you may both share proper knowledge of death. But look, I ramble again. Excuse me. The concept of death is a love/hate relationship for me, but I admit I find it's mysteries interesting." she says before standing before the tall wraith. "Your Empress can simply appear at will? Shall I expect her to be in such cordial manners as you have been thus far, Sir Wraith? Because, not as threat, but a warning in return: I will unleash the holy mark carved into the soil of this land if anything should happen to her Majesty or anyone of Beijio for that matter." she pauses, looking up at the sky with the wraith briefly.

"Hmm, yes, She can.  As the last of the Fallen, she possesses all the might of her original creation, from a time, before time.  As for her hospitability, simply refrain from threats and hostility, and I can assure you, she will be cordial.  Her mind is more focused on the graver threat, and... of her son.  But if I were to summon her now, I would be defying her orders, and that would be.... unwise."

The creature indicated for the Priestess Miko to make her choice.

Miko Hakurei wrote:"That is the second time you mentioned another 'party'. This 'party' who seems to be worse than the threat that you have given to our people. Is that something you can truly elaborate with me?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"I suppose it would do no harm to inform you of what may transpire soon... for all the good it could do.  The one we knew as Verial, the Void Dragon, has found his way out of the Void, the Abyss of Oblivion.  A monster of the most unfathomable kind, especially for mortals like you.  Once, before the mortal realms and universes came into existence, he was once one of 'His' mightiest co-creators.  A being who held much power, and wisdom.  But he delved too deeply into the Void, expanding creation, and became... corrupted.  Instead of erasing him as it does all else, it consumed his mind, and he became the Void's vessel.  It altered him beyond imagination, and used the form as a conduit to undo all existence.  He became... beyond the concepts of good and evil, destroying any and all with equal unstoppable ferocity.  As a fundamental force, not even 'He' could destroy the creature, but we all took part in sealing the monster, trapping him within the very source of his tainted power, the Abyss of Oblivion itself.  Existence, and its near infinite number of realms, universes and dimensions were able to expand, unhindered by the threat of total erasure... Until recently.  A descendant from Verial's former life has appeared, and the monster reached out to him, grasping his own descendant's body, and transmitting just enough of his Void energy to create a gap.  A gap that is widening...  We cannot locate which Realm of Existence this confluence is occurring, as the Void is disrupting everything that gets close to it.  Interdimensional travel is becoming unstable within several of these dimensions, and it's spreading."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:40 pm

Leland made it to the top of the stairs. The brim of his hat was hung low, his physique was medium in build and the thousands of steps seemed to have not put a hamper on his physical capabilities thus far. "Hmp..." he grunts, noticing the creature cloaked in black up ahead. He could...sense it's malicious nature, and read it off some of the nearby guardsmen that this 'thing' before the High Priestess was of some malignant force. From the look of things however, it hadn't killed anyone. Yet.

Though he vowed to end the demon's existence, this one wasn't causing any form of trouble thus far. Besides, if he wanted to obtain power, he'd stay well away from the creature in the time being. There was no need for unnecessary conflict. He decided to think of his childhood, his training and his time with the Gunslingers Association, so that way he could perhaps ignore anyone who dared to call him out. He was on a mission, and he had no time for others needs, and if he should show no hostility then there should be none directed towards him. He slipped a cigarette between his lips, and lit it. After taking in a slow drag he continued forth, a ways from the Priestess and Demon. He was going around them at a proper distance for good measure, and was going to head straight on through the front entrance.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:47 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland made it to the top of the stairs. The brim of his hat was hung low, his physique was medium in build and the thousands of steps seemed to have not put a hamper on his physical capabilities thus far. "Hmp..." he grunts, noticing the creature cloaked in black up ahead. He could...sense it's malicious nature, and read it off some of the nearby guardsmen that this 'thing' before the High Priestess was of some malignant force. From the look of things however, it hadn't killed anyone. Yet.

Though he vowed to end the demon's existence, this one wasn't causing any form of trouble thus far. Besides, if he wanted to obtain power, he'd stay well away from the creature in the time being. There was no need for unnecessary conflict. He decided to think of his childhood, his training and his time with the Gunslingers Association, so that way he could perhaps ignore anyone who dared to call him out. He was on a mission, and he had no time for others needs, and if he should show no hostility then there should be none directed towards him. He slipped a cigarette between his lips, and lit it. After taking in a slow drag he continued forth, a ways from the Priestess and Demon. He was going around them at a proper distance for good measure, and was going to head straight on through the front entrance.

The Wraith observed Leland from the sideways glance, and the creature chuckled only slightly. It had been informed from it's brother psychically that this was the man that the Baroness was after, the one she feared.

"And so it comes to pass that discrimination occurs. This Gunslinger and killer of my people is allowed passage, and yet I, who has caused no harm to you and yours, is denied, despite the fate of more than one world hangs in the balance? Adorable." the creature spoke to the priestess, but was audible to Leland and the guards.

"Prejudiced, racist beings. No wonder you mortals wallow in sin..."

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Hakurei Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:57 pm

Miko positioned herself, in a sense, between the two individuals like a barrier with her arms held out. "That's enough, and I'm sorry sir, you cannot enter eith-" she then noticed the man in the torn duster's face and blinked. "Leland? What-why are you here? You haven't been around in ages! You seriously shouldn't be here right now, it isn't the best of times...." she explained nervously, still trying to provide a barrier. "I'm going to have to ask that you please wait like the wraith, the Empress is too busy even to deal with family matters I am afraid!" she explains, her tone serious and firm.
Miko Hakurei
Miko Hakurei
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:05 am

He paused before the double doors. Despite his best intentions in ignoring either of them, the ears he was trained to use and pick up almost any subtle noises in the background still broadcasted both the Priestess's sweet tone and the Wraith's ancient breath. He sighed, tipping his hat further. "I'm sorry, Miko. If she is too busy to hear that her cousin is dead, her god child missing and the village of Siamatsu becoming a ghost town for the last month, then she is going to have to 'bear with my intrusion', or get an electronic lock." he says with a deep tone of sorrow. His hands upon the door, pushing the large mahogany doors open.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:13 am

Leland McKelly wrote:He paused before the double doors. Despite his best intentions in ignoring either of them, the ears he was trained to use and pick up almost any subtle noises in the background still broadcasted both the Priestess's sweet tone and the Wraith's ancient breath. He sighed, tipping his hat further. "I'm sorry, Miko. If she is too busy to hear that her cousin is dead, her god child missing and the village of Siamatsu becoming a ghost town for the last month, then she is going to have to 'bear with my intrusion', or get an electronic lock." he says with a deep tone of sorrow. His hands upon the door, pushing the large mahogany doors open.

"Events, for which you blame my sundered kin, no doubt." The Wraith spoke aloud, before turning it's hood toward Miko. "He is the one who is provoking a war now. He is the one this world's Baroness of Hell is concerned with. He believes he will bring ruin to her people, and is delaying our contact with them to try and stop all of this, before Verial revives." The Wraith crossed it's arms over it's chest.

"It would seem the time for personal vendettas and concerns is over. We do not seek to kill or capture anyone, but as we told the ADN Commander, this world is our last remaining chance to avoid disaster, it holds the one and only link to the dimension our prince resides in, and he is the only one who can cross the threshold to the other side and warn them of the Void Dragon's coming. Only together can he be stopped. And time is not on our side..." And with that, the Wraith fell silent, awaiting wether or not the Priestess was going to make a fight of it, or Leland for that matter.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Hakurei Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:58 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:He paused before the double doors. Despite his best intentions in ignoring either of them, the ears he was trained to use and pick up almost any subtle noises in the background still broadcasted both the Priestess's sweet tone and the Wraith's ancient breath. He sighed, tipping his hat further. "I'm sorry, Miko. If she is too busy to hear that her cousin is dead, her god child missing and the village of Siamatsu becoming a ghost town for the last month, then she is going to have to 'bear with my intrusion', or get an electronic lock." he says with a deep tone of sorrow. His hands upon the door, pushing the large mahogany doors open.

"Events, for which you blame my sundered kin, no doubt."  The Wraith spoke aloud, before turning it's hood toward Miko.  "He is the one who is provoking a war now.  He is the one this world's Baroness of Hell is concerned with.  He believes he will bring ruin to her people, and is delaying our contact with them to try and stop all of this, before Verial revives."  The Wraith crossed it's arms over it's chest.

"It would seem the time for personal vendettas and concerns is over.  We do not seek to kill or capture anyone, but as we told the ADN Commander, this world is our last remaining chance to avoid disaster, it holds the one and only link to the dimension our prince resides in, and he is the only one who can cross the threshold to the other side and warn them of the Void Dragon's coming.  Only together can he be stopped. And time is not on our side..." And with that, the Wraith fell silent, awaiting wether or not the Priestess was going to make a fight of it, or Leland for that matter.

The High Priestess's lips droop into a frown, her eyes expressing shock. "Lady Izuna....is dead?" She says in a shocked and depressed tone. She had known Izuna, who was the previous High Priestess before her own mentor. Izuna was only a High Priestess for a year before resigning and settled down to have a family with Leland. She was given the job out of nepotism, but that was alright for her, since there was no other at the time who was so attuned with the Spiritual Plane. She herself, only a young child, still didn't have the proper training yet. She remembered Izuna from her beauty, and her kindness. She had been a ninja prior to her role in the priesthood, so she carried a powerful sense of strength while in her presence. She could hardly imagine her to be the victim of any crime, let alone being killed.

Yumi was the Empress's godchild, to hear of her going missing was another shock to hear. She perhaps shouldn't speak of his son then, Jack. Jack was actually being held in the prison beneath the palace for transgressions made against Castle Staff, and trying to rob from Empress Sango's vault. It was truly unfortunate, but she wouldn't bring it up unless asked, for she wouldn't lie. Couldn't lie, less risk losing it all. She sighed, turning to face the wraith. "It is complicated on everyones end now. You cannot expect the world to stop what they are doing and listen to you. You have told me what you need relayed to my Empress, I shall deliver this to her then. Otherwise, I will have to ask yet again, if you could politely leave. I shall not listen to poison spewing from the mouths of either of you any longer. Please, take my request, and take your leave wraith if you have no further business here. As a mediator and the one chosen by the higher beings, I shall promise, and relay your message in it's fullest." she replied, her hands inside her sleeves, bowing her head to him slightly.
Miko Hakurei
Miko Hakurei
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:09 am

Leland shrugged his shoulders, puffing onto his cigarette and marched his way through the double doors, letting the large doors close behind him. "Hmm... Malicious corpses praising themselves to be saints. There isn't a 'Yin and Yang' going on deep inside that thing's core. All I can see is black....darkness that has no redeeming light inside it, lest you be of it's own species. Though, I feel I am undergoing the same issues... but there is no point in fighting something that will likely shrug you off. I'll have to get stronger first." he thought, frowning as he advanced further inside the main building, letting himself at home.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:26 am

Miko Hakurei wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:

"Events, for which you blame my sundered kin, no doubt."  The Wraith spoke aloud, before turning it's hood toward Miko.  "He is the one who is provoking a war now.  He is the one this world's Baroness of Hell is concerned with.  He believes he will bring ruin to her people, and is delaying our contact with them to try and stop all of this, before Verial revives."  The Wraith crossed it's arms over it's chest.

"It would seem the time for personal vendettas and concerns is over.  We do not seek to kill or capture anyone, but as we told the ADN Commander, this world is our last remaining chance to avoid disaster, it holds the one and only link to the dimension our prince resides in, and he is the only one who can cross the threshold to the other side and warn them of the Void Dragon's coming.  Only together can he be stopped. And time is not on our side..." And with that, the Wraith fell silent, awaiting wether or not the Priestess was going to make a fight of it, or Leland for that matter.

The High Priestess's lips droop into a frown, her eyes expressing shock. "Lady Izuna....is dead?" She says in a shocked and depressed tone. She had known Izuna, who was the previous High Priestess before her own mentor. Izuna was only a High Priestess for a year before resigning and settled down to have a family with Leland. She was given the job out of nepotism, but that was alright for her, since there was no other at the time who was so attuned with the Spiritual Plane. She herself, only a young child, still didn't have the proper training yet. She remembered Izuna from her beauty, and her kindness. She had been a ninja prior to her role in the priesthood, so she carried a powerful sense of strength while in her presence. She could hardly imagine her to be the victim of any crime, let alone being killed.

Yumi was the Empress's godchild, to hear of her going missing was another shock to hear. She perhaps shouldn't speak of his son then, Jack. Jack was actually being held in the prison beneath the palace for transgressions made against Castle Staff, and trying to rob from Empress Sango's vault. It was truly unfortunate, but she wouldn't bring it up unless asked, for she wouldn't lie. Couldn't lie, less risk losing it all. She sighed, turning to face the wraith. "It is complicated on everyones end now. You cannot expect the world to stop what they are doing and listen to you. You have told me what you need relayed to my Empress, I shall deliver this to her then. Otherwise, I will have to ask yet again, if you could politely leave. I shall not listen to poison spewing from the mouths of either of you any longer. Please, take my request, and take your leave wraith if you have no further business here. As a mediator and the one chosen by the higher beings, I shall promise, and relay your message in it's fullest." she replied, her hands inside her sleeves, bowing her head to him slightly.  

The Wraith huffed into the cool morning air.  "What you are really saying is that personal matters take centre stage over the survival of your kind and your world... I do not understand what the Empress, either yours nor mine, sees in your species..." As the Wraith completed this thought, it turned it's head skyward, and slightly away from Miko, as it received new information... and orders.

"Hmm... it would seem that, for the time being, you will have to do.  We have managed to make contact with ADN commander Rachel Renston, and Rufus Tenik.  They are now aware of what is important.  Take this..."  the Wraith handed Miko a small crystal ball, no larger than a tennis ball, not unlike the one given to the Baroness.  This is a Sight Orb, a powerful memory storage device, and your means of contacting us with Empress Sango's decision.  It contains information on the enemy.  Make use of it however you will..."

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland shrugged his shoulders, puffing onto his cigarette and marched his way through the double doors, letting the large doors close behind him. "Hmm... Malicious corpses praising themselves to be saints. There isn't a 'Yin and Yang' going on deep inside that thing's core. All I can see is black....darkness that has no redeeming light inside it, lest you be of it's own species. Though, I feel I am undergoing the same issues... but there is no point in fighting something that will likely shrug you off. I'll have to get stronger first." he thought, frowning as he advanced further inside the main building, letting himself at home.  

The Wraith observed Leland only for a few moments more, before it vapourised into mist, and ascended skyward before disappearing among the clouds.

"Judging from his reaction, this Leland McKelly does not pose as much of a threat as the Baroness claimed. Certainly not a threat to us... Perhaps my brother was not wrong in citing the Baroness as an ineffectual leader..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Hakurei Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:36 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Miko Hakurei wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The Wraith huffed into the cool morning air.  "What you are really saying is that personal matters take centre stage over the survival of your kind and your world... I do not understand what the Empress, either yours nor mine, sees in your species..." As the Wraith completed this thought, it turned it's head skyward, and slightly away from Miko, as it received new information... and orders.

"Hmm... it would seem that, for the time being, you will have to do.  We have managed to make contact with ADN commander Rachel Renston, and Rufus Tenik.  They are now aware of what is important.  Take this..."  the Wraith handed Miko a small crystal ball, no larger than a tennis ball, not unlike the one given to the Baroness.  This is a Sight Orb, a powerful memory storage device, and your means of contacting us with Empress Sango's decision.  It contains information on the enemy.  Make use of it however you will..."

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland shrugged his shoulders, puffing onto his cigarette and marched his way through the double doors, letting the large doors close behind him. "Hmm... Malicious corpses praising themselves to be saints. There isn't a 'Yin and Yang' going on deep inside that thing's core. All I can see is black....darkness that has no redeeming light inside it, lest you be of it's own species. Though, I feel I am undergoing the same issues... but there is no point in fighting something that will likely shrug you off. I'll have to get stronger first." he thought, frowning as he advanced further inside the main building, letting himself at home.  

The Wraith observed Leland only for a few moments more, before it vapourised into mist, and ascended skyward before disappearing among the clouds.

"Judging from his reaction, this Leland McKelly does not pose as much of a threat as the Baroness claimed. Certainly not a threat to us... Perhaps my brother was not wrong in citing the Baroness as an ineffectual leader..."

Miko let out a soft rolling sigh, almost in unison with the castle guard who were present. She frowned, and turned around, following after Leland with the orb in hand.
Miko Hakurei
Miko Hakurei
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next