Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.)

+20
Mink
Nagisa Imai
Kagura Imai
Darkstorm Zero
Random Mobs
Anastasia Faizland
Rufus Tenik
Katsumi
Miko Hakurei
Leland McKelly
Orihime
Diasuke Hirojawa
Satori
barduwulf
Reno KimKaze
The Beijionese Serpent
Ikai Boontai
Lieutenant Watanabe
Jack McKelly
Sango Sigara
24 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.) - Page 4 Empty Re: The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.)

Post  barduwulf Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:02 pm

"Yeah, that's me. I assume you're the one Diasuke sent for?" He replied to the young swordswoman.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.) - Page 4 Empty Re: The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.)

Post  Orihime Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:07 pm

barduwulf wrote:"Yeah, that's me. I assume you're the one Diasuke sent for?" He replied to the young swordswoman.

Orihime nodded. "Yes sir. I was instructed to assist you. I await your orders General." she replied, bowing to both Empress and Samurai.
Orihime
Orihime
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:21 pm

"Yeah, see, the empress here was just inside the stomach of a rather large dragon, an could probably use some assistance with cleaning up, and considering my gender, I'm not the best person to help her." He replied. "Here, right this way." he said, as he helped Sango along.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Orihime Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:37 pm

barduwulf wrote:"Yeah, see, the empress here was just inside the stomach of a rather large dragon, an could probably use some assistance with cleaning up, and considering my gender, I'm not the best person to help her." He replied. "Here, right this way." he said, as he helped Sango along.

Orihime narrowed her eyes. "Sir...I'm 2nd Class soldier, not a 'servant'...Even if she is the Empress, this is like asking for a General of Beijio to clean out the village outhouse. It doesn't exactly, well...'fit the situation'." she replies back in an honest but still a kind tone. She raises her eyelids again. "Though if she needs a sentry to protect her while she's getting dressed, that I have no qualms for. I mean, she must have servants around here somewhere who are paid to clothe her." she says with a little more optimism.
Orihime
Orihime
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:27 pm

"Right, sorry, that's what I meant, jetlag, sorry. Well jetlag and fighting a huge dragon. You're here in case a third dragon shows up while she's being tended to. Sorry for the misunderstanding." he replied. "But yeah, during this day and age, it's more or less 10% kill giant monsters, 20% fighting CKB agents, 15% diplomacy, 10% training soldiers, 10% showing up for parties, festivals and meetings, and the other 35% keeping house. Glorious life I lead as general of Beijio, wouldn't you say?" he said about as dryly as the Galideno Desert.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Orihime Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:36 pm

barduwulf wrote:"Right, sorry, that's what I meant, jetlag, sorry. Well jetlag and fighting a huge dragon. You're here in case a third dragon shows up while she's being tended to. Sorry for the misunderstanding." he replied. "But yeah, during this day and age, it's more or less 10% kill giant monsters, 20% fighting CKB agents, 15% diplomacy, 10% training soldiers, 10% showing up for parties, festivals and meetings, and the other 35% keeping house. Glorious life I lead as general of Beijio, wouldn't you say?" he said about as dryly as the Galideno Desert.

She blinked, and couldn't help but have a smile perking upon her youthful face. "Well, like they say, 'every man's home is their castle'." she says with a grin. "At least you try to spend most of your time at home." she adds following them both.
Orihime
Orihime
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 pm

"...Not quite. I don't live in the palace, actually. I live in town with my wife. It'd be nice if we had more time to spend together..." He said, in a melancholic tone. Then, in a sudden shift enough to give a person whiplash. "Well I better go check on the soldiers, servants and civilians, see ya later." he said, and walked off.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Orihime Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:20 pm

barduwulf wrote:"...Not quite. I don't live in the palace, actually. I live in town with my wife. It'd be nice if we had more time to spend together..." He said, in a melancholic tone. Then, in a sudden shift enough to give a person whiplash. "Well I better go check on the soldiers, servants and civilians, see ya later." he said, and walked off.

Orihime was about to reply, but he began to walk away. "H-hey! Wait!" she said turning to him, sighing as he was pretty much out of ear shot. "Crap...well, I guess it can't be helped then." she says closing her eyes and sighing, turning to the Empress. "Lead the way then Madam."
Orihime
Orihime
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:59 pm

Orihime wrote:
barduwulf wrote:"...Not quite. I don't live in the palace, actually. I live in town with my wife. It'd be nice if we had more time to spend together..." He said, in a melancholic tone. Then, in a sudden shift enough to give a person whiplash. "Well I better go check on the soldiers, servants and civilians, see ya later." he said, and walked off.

Orihime was about to reply, but he began to walk away. "H-hey! Wait!" she said turning to him, sighing as he was pretty much out of ear shot. "Crap...well, I guess it can't be helped then." she says closing her eyes and sighing, turning to the Empress. "Lead the way then Madam."

"I shall...that Barduwulf...I think I should send him home for the day after I'm properly dressed." she replied, turning to the woman. "This way."
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Orihime Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Orihime looked back to the samurai and nodded. "I see...well, I'll be happy to deliver the message to him once your all dressed my Empress." she replied with a grin, following the Empress inside.
Orihime
Orihime
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:57 pm

About 20 minutes later...

Barduwulf walked back to the courtyard after checking with the others in the palace, saying aloud "Ya know, I have a feeling something else is coming along."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Orihime Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Orhime blinks at the General's random response. "What was that?" she asked the older man again, half turning to him.
Orihime
Orihime
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:07 pm

"Oh, I just got this weird feeling something else is about to come upon us, just don't know if it's malicious in intent or not." He replied casually. "So, I assume the empress is taken care of, and hasn't been attacked by demon pirates or some other silly thing?" he remarked rather dryly?
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Orihime Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Orihime chuckled. "Surely you jest. Yes, the Empress is fine...but no, no pirates; but if there were I would be the first to let you know." she replied with a humorous nod.
Orihime
Orihime
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:27 pm

As if on cue, a ghoulish group of demonic looking pirates scaled the walls of the Royal Harbor, leaping up and over with weapons drawn and charging at the Empress and the General: "The Dragon weakened them! Lets take over this cesspool for the great Arcanda McGrawl!!!" it's captain cried, charging forth with a Halberd.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Orihime Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Orihime blinks. "What...the..F***." she says under her breath, turning to Barduwulf. "Well...you've got your wish...next time can you ask for a couple strawberry parfaits or a cheesecake perhaps?" she says with a sigh, not taking the pirates too seriously. They were easily ignorable, they lacked organization and seemed to work individually rather than a team as shown by a few of these creatures stumbling over each other without helping them; trampling each other. "Gawds...if they keep it up at this rate, they'll kick there own asses before they get over here..." she thinks, mildly chuckling at the thought.
Orihime
Orihime
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Barduwulf stated completely deadpan "Godsdammit, I have got to remember not to tempt scenarios like this." He drew Amano and charged the group, deflecting a sword and running the wielder through, knocking another one back and slicing them across the chest, and driving Amano through a third pirate's skull, lifting them up, and flinging him back into the crowd.

(TP at 60%)
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:19 pm

The demons were thrown back, rolling back up onto their feet again they charged at everyone in sight! "Kill every one in sight!!!" screamed the bleeding captain.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Barduwulf threw a left hook at a demon, turning the, around, then running them through. "Well, if you insist." The general said in a slightly mocking tone.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:33 am

A few swift slashes, and the demons fell. "Well, that was kinda pathetic." The general stated, as a plate, and slice of cheesecake fell out of the sky, landing in Barduwulf's hand, with a fork landing in the slice of cheesecake. He looked at the plate, then to Orihime, back to the plate, back to Orihime, and said "Ask and you shall receive." he shrugged.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Orihime Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:45 am

barduwulf wrote:A few swift slashes, and the demons fell. "Well, that was kinda pathetic." The general stated, as a plate, and slice of cheesecake fell out of the sky, landing in Barduwulf's hand, with a fork landing in the slice of cheesecake. He looked at the plate, then to Orihime, back to the plate, back to Orihime, and said "Ask and you shall receive." he shrugged.
Her arms droop, the double blades clash against the ground, her eyes wide and completely white and her jaw hung agape. "Wh...what-h-how?" her head kind of exploded on the inside. "Woah, just...WOAH! How...why?" Her eyebrow raised as she turned to him, her face was still perplexed.
Orihime
Orihime
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:47 am

Barduwulf sheathed his blade, walked up to Orihime, and poked her in the shoulder while saying."Are you ok?"
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Orihime Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:50 am

barduwulf wrote:Barduwulf sheathed his blade, walked up to Orihime, and poked her in the shoulder while saying."Are you ok?"
She blinks, turning to him with that perplexed face yet. "Am I okay? Okay? You just made cheesecake fall from the air all the while you kicked these bastards asses, wha--how did you do it?!"
Orihime
Orihime
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:52 am

"The demon killing thing is easy. The cheesecake? That's new." He replied. "Anyway, I imagine that this is for you." He said, as he handed her the plate.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Orihime Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:04 am

barduwulf wrote:"The demon killing thing is easy. The cheesecake? That's new." He replied. "Anyway, I imagine that this is for you." He said, as he handed her the plate.
She blinks again. "New? Thats..." she sinks her head and lets out a rolling sigh. Still looking down she slowly reached up for the plate and in a defeated manner says: "Th...thanks..." she says with another sigh.
Orihime
Orihime
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next