Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.)

+20
Mink
Nagisa Imai
Kagura Imai
Darkstorm Zero
Random Mobs
Anastasia Faizland
Rufus Tenik
Katsumi
Miko Hakurei
Leland McKelly
Orihime
Diasuke Hirojawa
Satori
barduwulf
Reno KimKaze
The Beijionese Serpent
Ikai Boontai
Lieutenant Watanabe
Jack McKelly
Sango Sigara
24 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.) - Page 3 Empty Re: The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.)

Post  Diasuke Hirojawa Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:01 pm

The Beijionese Serpent wrote:
Diasuke Hirojawa wrote:Diasuke grinned, lifting his head up. "I propose, that you join the 12 Swords as our 'icon' something that will show Beijio's Elite are still a group that follows the Beijionese traditions and can still blend the modern without having to sacrifice one for the other or one more than other. In return, I ask for you to stand down, and let the Empress go. The city needs their Icon after all." he replies, his eyes narrowing into his peripheral vision back to the Samurai General, Demon Huntress, and the former TIRS lacky. He then looks back to the Dragon again. "In return...we will provide you with all the highest quality silk we can produce, and you'll still be able to protect this nation. Have we a deal my liege?" he asked.

The dragon looked puzzled, trying to understand how this human worked. Debating the choices...of either having to kill or be killed by the rapscallion group or to join the ranks of this '12 swords of Hiiten, which sounded similar to the likes of the Hiitengumi which had been allied with Emperor in the years that he had overseen the first Beijiosaki rise to the throne. He closed his eyes, folding his arms and gave the terms some thought...

Diasuke closed his eyes and smiled at him. "Take your time! But don't take too long, we need the Empress alive in order for our terms to be accepted...if not, then I will step aside and let these three handle you..." he said as he turned to face the three individuals. The two he remembered, the woman he only knew on paper and never met her in the flesh. "So...eighteen years. How's the family Bard? Katsumi still locked away at home?" he asked, folding his arms but left his right hand propped up so he could adjust the frame of his gold rimmed glasses, removing the glint from them as he stared down at the three.

Diasuke Hirojawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.) - Page 3 Empty Re: The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.)

Post  barduwulf Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:37 pm

"She's doing fine, bubblier than ever. How's the arm? I heard what happened." He replied, putting down his bow. "So, what have the 12 swords been up to?"
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Diasuke Hirojawa Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:45 pm

barduwulf wrote:"She's doing fine, bubblier than ever. How's the arm? I heard what happened." He replied, putting down his bow. "So, what have the 12 swords been up to?"

He chuckles, closing his eyes behind the thin frames. "Heh, I thought as much." he reopens his eyes, raising his right hand to him, the metal digits sagging. "Well 18 years of working with this replica, I've been doing just fine." he says dropping his arms to the sides of his T.I.R.S. uniform. "The 12 swords? Nothing too interesting to state really...but I must protect this dragon Bard; regardless of his answer" he warns, looking at him with his striking gaze "He is indeed a legendary creature...I'd rather not have his blood sprayed in vain." he says before closing his piercing eyes and smirked again. "...and I'll humor you, how is the state of the Palace? Perhaps there is something I missed when I was running the monthly background checks." he asks, parting back some hair.

Diasuke Hirojawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reno KimKaze Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:49 pm

barduwulf wrote:"She's doing fine, bubblier than ever. How's the arm? I heard what happened." He replied, putting down his bow. "So, what have the 12 swords been up to?"

Reno nudged Barduwulf's arm. "Psst..hey..." he whispers, leaning close to Bard's left ear, putting his hand up to cover his mouth while he whispered. "Who is this foureyed freak? How does he know us?" he asked, truly confused who this guy was.
Reno KimKaze
Reno KimKaze
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:02 pm

Barduwulf pulled his hand to his forehead, rubbing it. "*sigh*, He's former T.I.R.S., kinda like us. He was unceremonously discharged by Revan after he wrecked Diasuke's arm." He then turned back to Diasuke and replied "AAnd hey, if he coughs up the emprees fine by me, less work I have to do, right? Though I do hsve to say you may lose some popularity if you side with a dragon that devoured the current empress of Beijio." He stated more or less as a matter of fact. He knew Sango had loss some popularity with her reformist ideas, but she was also popular for those ideas. Something like this could throw the whole system out of whack.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Diasuke Hirojawa Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:09 pm

barduwulf wrote:Barduwulf pulled his hand to his forehead, rubbing it. "*sigh*, He's former T.I.R.S., kinda like us. He was unceremonously discharged by Revan after he wrecked Diasuke's arm." He then turned back to Diasuke and replied "AAnd hey, if he coughs up the emprees fine by me, less work I have to do, right? Though I do hsve to say you may lose some popularity if you side with a dragon that devoured the current empress of Beijio." He stated more or less as a matter of fact. He knew Sango had loss some popularity with her reformist ideas, but she was also popular for those ideas. Something like this could throw the whole system out of whack.

He looked up at him with at that last bit. "I'm not here for any popularity contest. I'm preserving some of the traditions this nation still has. I don't mind the innovations myself, as long as some of the old traditions are still in order." his face suddenly contorted into an expression of humor. "I just hope none of this causes a second Civil War...I'd hate to be the cause of repeated history." he then turns to Reno and chuckles. "Really, you don't even remember you superiors? Wow Reno, you still haven't changed." he laughs. "I used to work under T.O.M.'s Department of the Red 5ive...there's a name you probably remember, bless the man's wretched soul." he says his katana swinging loosely about his hip.

Diasuke Hirojawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reno KimKaze Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Diasuke Hirojawa wrote:
barduwulf wrote:Barduwulf pulled his hand to his forehead, rubbing it. "*sigh*, He's former T.I.R.S., kinda like us. He was unceremonously discharged by Revan after he wrecked Diasuke's arm." He then turned back to Diasuke and replied "AAnd hey, if he coughs up the emprees fine by me, less work I have to do, right? Though I do hsve to say you may lose some popularity if you side with a dragon that devoured the current empress of Beijio." He stated more or less as a matter of fact. He knew Sango had loss some popularity with her reformist ideas, but she was also popular for those ideas. Something like this could throw the whole system out of whack.

He looked up at him with at that last bit. "I'm not here for any popularity contest. I'm preserving some of the traditions this nation still has. I don't mind the innovations myself, as long as some of the old traditions are still in order." his face suddenly contorted into an expression of humor. "I just hope none of this causes a second Civil War...I'd hate to be the cause of repeated history." he then turns to Reno and chuckles. "Really, you don't even remember you superiors? Wow Reno, you still haven't changed." he laughs. "I used to work under T.O.M.'s Department of the Red 5ive...there's a name you probably remember, bless the man's wretched soul." he says his katana swinging loosely about his hip.

Reno cocked an eyebrow. "Superior? HUH! You must've not had much of an Impression runt, cuz' I really don't remember you. Pft, what's this 'bless the man's soul' stuff? TOM had it coming to him, and the guy deserves to be dead!" he exclaims, feeling blood rise within him.
Reno KimKaze
Reno KimKaze
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Diasuke Hirojawa Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Reno KimKaze wrote:
Diasuke Hirojawa wrote:

Reno cocked an eyebrow. "Superior? HUH! You must've not had much of an Impression runt, cuz' I really don't remember you. Pft, what's this 'bless the man's soul' stuff? TOM had it coming to him, and the guy deserves to be dead!" he exclaims, feeling blood rise within him.

He looked at Reno and closed his eyes sighing. "I have no need to argue or quarrel with the likes of you KimKaze. Of course TOM needed to die, but there I don't deny the man a blessing into the next life." he says, adjusting his glasses again.

Diasuke Hirojawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:34 pm

"It is unfortunate that his son seems to have picked up his father's mantle though." He mused. "I wonder how much of Jack is left."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Diasuke Hirojawa Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:42 pm

barduwulf wrote:"It is unfortunate that his son seems to have picked up his father's mantle though." He mused. "I wonder how much of Jack is left."

He sighed, lifting his hands up and shook his head with a closed eye grin. "Like I'd know; he's never in the area so I don't profile the guy." he then drops his arms and opens his eyes again, turning to the Dragon. "Hey, have you made a decision yet?" he asked, narrowing his eyes.

Diasuke Hirojawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:52 pm

Diasuke Hirojawa wrote:
He sighed, lifting his hands up and shook his head with a closed eye grin. "Like I'd know; he's never in the area so I don't profile the guy." he then drops his arms and opens his eyes again, turning to the Dragon. "Hey, have you made a decision yet?" he asked, narrowing his eyes.

The dragon reopened his eyes. "I have..." he rises, looking down upon him. "I shall lend you my strength, in exchange for the endless supply of silk..." he says grumbling.
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Diasuke Hirojawa Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:11 pm

"Great to hear my liege. Now, remember to fully honor the deal." he states, holding his scabbard.

Diasuke Hirojawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Diasuke Hirojawa wrote:"Great to hear my liege. Now, remember to fully honor the deal." he states, holding his scabbard.

He nodded, staring at the man's right hand. "I shall lend you my strength." he says, his body glowing a bright white, becoming transparent, before becoming a small orb of swirling fiery light. The ball entered his right hand and explodes with a bright light...covering his hand with swirling winds and flame before he grasped it, fading away.

The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Diasuke Hirojawa Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Diasuke grins. "That was certainly unsuspected." he says turning to Barduwulf. "Well, that takes care of that."

Diasuke Hirojawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Diasuke Hirojawa wrote:Diasuke grins. "That was certainly unsuspected." he says turning to Barduwulf. "Well, that takes care of that."

There is a bright light in the center of the courtyard-a ball of light that slowly took the shape of a beautiful, and topless woman; the lighting fading away to reveal the Empress, completely dry and not at all harmed...unless you consider Pride a factor.
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:11 pm

"Nice work Diasuke." He replied, as he walked over to the empress, pulling out a light cloak from his bag, draping it over Sango's shoulders. "Satori, tell the lieutenant that the issue has been resolved. Diasuke, can you call someone in to help the empress clean up a bit? I don't think she'd appreciate her general doing such a task. Reno, mind helping me check on the soldiers?"
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Diasuke Hirojawa Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:59 pm

barduwulf wrote:"Nice work Diasuke." He replied, as he walked over to the empress, pulling out a light cloak from his bag, draping it over Sango's shoulders. "Satori, tell the lieutenant that the issue has been resolved. Diasuke, can you call someone in to help the empress clean up a bit? I don't think she'd appreciate her general doing such a task. Reno, mind helping me check on the soldiers?"

He closed his eyes, adjusting his glasses a final time, causing the glint to return again. "Certainly. Give the Empress my regards, one of my lesser soldiers will arrive in due time...one that won't make the Empress blush." he says with a faint grin, walking past Bard. He pats Reno's shoulder as he passes him. "Try to stay out of trouble...and really try to remember who I am." he says with only a slight hint of disappointment.

Diasuke Hirojawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Sango blushed, preserving her modesty even as Bard scooped the cloak over her shoulders. She shivered, looking back at Barduwulf and the others. "Took you long enough..." she says in an irritated manner. She turned back, looking towards the palace and some of it's destruction. She turned back to the city behind her, and could see the rising smoke and flames that rampaged the north end. She sighs, turning back to the palace and bowing her head. Perhaps the dragon...was right...perhaps she had deserved to die.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Reno KimKaze Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:43 pm

Reno's eyes were big and irritated as well. "Hey, when did I become an errand boy? Sheesh, I'm gonna need a drink after this." he says walking over to the guards, avoiding to look at the Empress...18 years ago the woman promised to cut more than one of his 'heads' off with her katana if he so much as looked at her wrong...still the threat was just as powerful now as it was then. "Ok... Any one injured line up over there, those who aren't over there, make it snappy! CHOP CHOP! General's Orders!" he orders.
Reno KimKaze
Reno KimKaze
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Satori nodded to the General, turning around and started her way back into the city. By now, the Lieutenant should be recovered if her condition wasn't too bad. She descended the stairs, passing Diasuke along the way.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:56 am

"Good to see you too, Sango." He said, trying to cut any extra tension. "Hey, at least we got equipment we needed, right?" He said as he helped her up.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Sango closed her eyes, and sighed...but had a small smile perking up on her lushious red lips. "Well. I guess we can prepare for the next attack...now we need to hire someone who knows how to handle firearms...I don't want to bring in the Gunslinger Association if I don't have to." she says, already back to her mind with politics.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:40 pm

"Well I imagine we could call upon Damian for his services. He's probably bored out of his mind. Or drunk. Hopefully not the latter if we want him to teach our soldiers to shoot. I myself still know how to use a pistol at lesst." He mused.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:45 pm

barduwulf wrote:"Well I imagine we could call upon Damian for his services. He's probably bored out of his mind. Or drunk. Hopefully not the latter if we want him to teach our soldiers to shoot. I myself still know how to use a pistol at lesst." He mused.

She turned to him, and cocked an eyebrow. "Demianu's Cousin's husband? Oh...yeah thats right he's an Exeteer Gunslinger. He should be rather useful. Send someone to collect him later if you please. He's perhaps the best we've got to train the artillary unit to switch their tangeshimas over to the bolt-action rifles I've ordered to be made. Huh, well I guess Teniks training did pay off in some respect." she finishes with a sly grin.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Orihime Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:22 am

After ascending the stairs, Orihime came across a small army of samurai and Ninjas. Up ahead, she'd seen one such help up the Empress's naked form. She quickly strides her way over, appearing behind the Samurai. She stands firm, as if she were in front of the Head Captain and addresses herself: "General Garamonde I presume?" she asked the man who's face was still away from her own.
Orihime
Orihime
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next