Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.)

+20
Mink
Nagisa Imai
Kagura Imai
Darkstorm Zero
Random Mobs
Anastasia Faizland
Rufus Tenik
Katsumi
Miko Hakurei
Leland McKelly
Orihime
Diasuke Hirojawa
Satori
barduwulf
Reno KimKaze
The Beijionese Serpent
Ikai Boontai
Lieutenant Watanabe
Jack McKelly
Sango Sigara
24 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.) - Page 2 Empty Re: The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.)

Post  Reno KimKaze Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:35 pm

The Beijionese Serpent wrote:The dragon let out a terrifying roar from the explosion, swinging out his tail and sent the red haired punk into one of the sturdy interior walls of the palace; hard enough to leave an imprint of the man upon it's stony surface. He reared his head back, fire forming at the maw, ready to toast the transgressor. "Nothing but a useless punk!" He roars, spewing flame upon the foolish man in the suit.

Reno fell from the wall to his face onto the ground. His body shook, but he was still kickin'. He cuckles, raising himself up. "Heh-Damn, been a long time since I've tasted the dirt...I'll be sure to-" he looks up at the flames coming his way. "-SHIT!!" He cried out with bug eyes leaping to his right and started to sprint from the flame trail following him from behind. "Really-why does this kind of shit happen to me?!" his mind screamed.
Reno KimKaze
Reno KimKaze
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.) - Page 2 Empty Re: The outside courtyard (outside; ground floor.)

Post  Sango Sigara Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:44 pm

The Beijionese Serpent wrote:The dragon let out a terrifying roar from the explosion, swinging out his tail and sent the red haired punk into one of the sturdy interior walls of the palace; hard enough to leave an imprint of the man upon it's stony surface. He reared his head back, fire forming at the maw, ready to toast the transgressor. "Nothing but a useless punk!" He roars, spewing flame upon the foolish man in the suit.

From within the dark confines of the dragon's blue fleshy belly, the Empress tries her best to remain still-trying to keep herself from slipping any deeper into the dragon's acid pool. "Damn it...this isn't good." she thinks, watching holes appear in her white tabi socks. Her naked chest bounced freely and agressively within the stomach that seemed only to get hotter. Someone was fighting the dragon, she felt the flames heat from down inside this fleshy prison where the walls pinned her arms to her side, at least she was able to turn around and extend her feet downwards at one point. "There...isn't much time left." she whined, closing the eyes behind her damp hair, feeling tears well up.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:48 pm

The beast continued to spew flames at the man, and still felt the struggling Empress within not yet resigning from the fight. He paused, taking flight, and sent a lashing tail whip at the red head, wrapping the tail upwards and around his neck before sending him flying towards the soldiers where they collided and fell out of rank. Air dispursed around him, sending a 'shockwave' of air and fire at the group!
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reno KimKaze Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:56 pm

The Beijionese Serpent wrote:The beast continued to spew flames at the man, and still felt the struggling Empress within not yet resigning from the fight. He paused, taking flight, and sent a lashing tail whip at the red head, wrapping the tail upwards and around his neck before sending him flying towards the soldiers where they collided and fell out of rank. Air dispursed around him, sending a 'shockwave' of air and fire at the group!

Reno collides with the group. "Heh...is that the best you've got?" he asked, cringing as he stood up-his eyes (as well as the guards near him) went completely white, wide and bugeyed with fear as the strong flaming wind came at them. Reno was the first to snap out of it, bringing up the prod. "Time to show you my limit then! BULMA!" he exclaimed, swinging the prod and it transformed into a buster blade of sorts, and out from it and around him and the guards a shield blocked the flames from searing their flesh. At the end, when the flames subsided, he swung out the blade again. "Secret Bulma attack one; HailFire!!" He screams with a grin, pointing the blade which then folded into a tri-barrel 'mini gun'. He smiles maniacally, pulling the trigger back and expelling several rounds of ammunition at the dragon, peppering him with shot.
Reno KimKaze
Reno KimKaze
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Reno KimKaze wrote:
The Beijionese Serpent wrote:The beast continued to spew flames at the man, and still felt the struggling Empress within not yet resigning from the fight. He paused, taking flight, and sent a lashing tail whip at the red head, wrapping the tail upwards and around his neck before sending him flying towards the soldiers where they collided and fell out of rank. Air dispursed around him, sending a 'shockwave' of air and fire at the group!

Reno collides with the group. "Heh...is that the best you've got?" he asked, cringing as he stood up-his eyes (as well as the guards near him) went completely white, wide and bugeyed with fear as the strong flaming wind came at them. Reno was the first to snap out of it, bringing up the prod. "Time to show you my limit then! BULMA!" he exclaimed, swinging the prod and it transformed into a buster blade of sorts, and out from it and around him and the guards a shield blocked the flames from searing their flesh. At the end, when the flames subsided, he swung out the blade again. "Secret Bulma attack one; HailFire!!" He screams with a grin, pointing the blade which then folded into a tri-barrel 'mini gun'. He smiles maniacally, pulling the trigger back and expelling several rounds of ammunition at the dragon, peppering him with shot.

The little projectiles did little to his armor, but he indeed was impressed by the shield the man's sword had previously produced. "Hmm...interesting...but it won't do any good mortal. Your fighting an Epic Creature, you don't stand a ghost of a chance~" he says whimsically, flying towards Reno with wide, sharp, drooling jaws!
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:08 pm

An arrow impacted the dragon in the eye, causing it to recoil away from Reno. "It's been a while, hasn't it Reno? It seems you haven't lost your touch."

Tp gained 20. Current total, 20%/300%
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Reno KimKaze Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:12 pm

barduwulf wrote:An arrow impacted the dragon in the eye, causing it to recoil away from Reno. "It's been a while, hasn't it Reno? It seems you haven't lost your touch."

Tp gained 20. Current total, 20%/300%

Reno let out a terrified scream as the dragon approached, then felt sweat drip off the back of his head when the dragon recoiled from an arrow. He blinks, turning to the direction of the soaring arrow to the face of...

"Hey! Kurisutenu! Or rather I say, Barduwulf? Heh, of course I haven't lost my touch! I'm still the best T.I.R.S. member there ever was!" he exclaimed with a chuckle, turning to the dragon. "Well, I warmed him up for ya, wanna take him solo or co-op?" he asked the samurai.
Reno KimKaze
Reno KimKaze
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:15 pm

The dragon shrieked in agony, but was able to remove the arrow from his eye with ease. He turned his gaze upon the new comer. "Infidel...you are a noble samurai...I can tell by your armor that is so." he exclaims bringing his talons beneveloently to the surface. "Why dare thee shoot my eye?" he asks, ignoring the red haired man.
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Satori appears behind Barduwulf, having used a 'Flash Step' to scale the steps within seconds. She puffed. "Did I miss anything?" she asked Barduwulf, reaching back for the odachi sheathed on her back.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:39 pm

"Hello Satori." He replied and turned to the dragon. "Ok, let's review: you've stormed the royal palace, torn your eay through many of my soldiers, swallowed the empress, and are about to attack and old friend of mine. Now you tell me, do you seen any reason why I wouldn't want to shoot your eye, along with the punishment I am about to inflict upon you?" He said, drawing another arrow.

Last edited by barduwulf on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Reno KimKaze Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Reno glances back to Bard and his eyes fill with lust at the sight of Satori, nearly drooling at the sight of her. "Well dang Bard, who's your pretty friend there?" he asks, forgetting his injuries and the dragon behind him.
Reno KimKaze
Reno KimKaze
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:56 pm

barduwulf wrote:"Hello Satori." He replied and turned to the dragon. "Ok, let's review: you've stormed the royal palace, torn your eay through many of my soldiers, swallowed the empress, and are about to attack and old friend of mine. Now you tell me, do you seen any reason why I wouldn't want to shoot your eye, along with the punishment I am about to inflict upon you?" He said, drawing his blade.

The dragon chuckled. "'Storm the palace' you say? My dear boy, I came from within the palace, just for starters. I am a legendary creature who has protected this nation centuries prior to your birth young lad. I could not watch a weak person run the throne any longer, so I killed your Empress...well, I'm in the 'process' of killing her to be exact. I only fight enemies of Beijio or in self-defense. Your...'friend' had a go at me, so I was forced to resort to violence. As for your men...they just were dolts who didn't know best when to get out of the way~" he states stretching his body out before them. "You are making a grave mistake boy; but you reek of truth and justice...perhaps you should be the next Emperor. I was going to host a contest to see who can replace the Beijiosaki bloodline, but I think you may have what it takes..." he finishes.
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:59 pm

She grinned waving to Bard. "Hey Bard!" she then felt a cold chill run up her spine, looking over to the red haired man who just screamed 'pervert' in her mind. "Um...that really a friend of yours?" she asks with shaky nervous laugh, closing her eyes and rubbing the back of her head when she turned to Bard.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:03 pm

Another arrow pierced the same eye, with the swordsman saying "Are you done whining yet? I have yet to meet such a dragon who spent so much time complaining and going on about how righteous they are. Let me spell it out for you; you attacked my men, you're digesting the empress, and you're royally pissing me off, so I'm going to cut open your stomach, pull Sango off, then I'm gonna shove your head down your own intestines. Am I clear in my intent, or do I have to fire a third arrow?" he stated, simply tired of this shit.

Tp gained: 20tp. Current amount: 40%/300%
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:15 pm

barduwulf wrote:Another arrow pierced the same eye, with the swordsman saying "Are you done whining yet? I have yet to meet such a dragon who spent so much time complaining and going on about how righteous they are. Let me spell it out for you; you attacked my men, you're digesting the empress, and you're royally pissing me off, so I'm going to cut open your stomach, pull Sango off, then I'm gonna shove your head down your own intestines. Am I clear in my intent, or do I have to fire a third arrow?" he stated, simply tired of this shit.

Tp gained: 20tp. Current amount: 40%/300%

The dragon snarled, tugging the shaft out of his eye. "Whining? I was explaining the situation out to you!" he roared, drifting slowly into the air. "Your blade wouldn't do much damage to these scales; this Empress so important to you all?! Your Empress was going to sacrifice herself to Celestine before he disappeared, she would have died leaving no heir and she was quite knowlegable of that fact. She was weak, has been weak for the five years since the previous General betrayed the kingdom and her husband was slain." he starts, his eye regenerating to normal.

"I cannot risk the idea of having this Empress remain on the throne, I fear she will not change her ways..." he replied, holding his temper yet. In the air yet he looks down upon the three. "Unless if my Guardian duties had been 'hazed'...give me a few reasons why I shouldn't have to senselessly murder you three and keep digesting the Empress? I'd rather not fight those loyal to Beijio, but if comes down to that I will use the right of self defense against you." he states narrowing his eyes.
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reno KimKaze Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:18 pm

Reno looked from Satori to Bard. He sensed the uneasiness within the former spy, and decided best not to speak up. He turns to the dragon, sighing. "So, your suddenly the good guy and we're the bad guys?" he asks, bringing up his blade and tapping it off his suit's right shoulder. "Well then, for one thing you spit fire and I doubt the 'queen' or Empress, whatever didn't do that." he replied sarcastically.
Reno KimKaze
Reno KimKaze
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Satori grabbed Bard's right shoulder. "General...don't be blinded by the rage...if you go in head on, you'll risk not only danger to yourself but to everyone else as well. Be calm, we'll be able to take care of this; the Empress will be safe." she comforted and warned Barduwulf.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:27 pm

He starts chuckling. "Heh, no, no worries about me losing control, now it gets fun. You two up for this? I have an idea." he smirked, drawing Amano.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Reno KimKaze Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Reno smirked. "Sure, I'm game!" he states back, walking up to the Samurai.
Reno KimKaze
Reno KimKaze
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Satori blinked, turning to Barduwulf. "What sort of plan?" she see's Reno advancing towards them and felt a chill run up her spine. "I get the distinct feeling that man once wasn't very trustworthy..." she thinks to herself, but decides to huddle close to the two older men.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:49 pm

"I'm..not deaf you know...." the dragon exclaimed with irritated eyes, holding Sango's silk kimono tenderly under his talons.
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Diasuke Hirojawa Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:08 pm

From the steps behind them, a tall man with glinting glasses as he strode his way up the landing and paused just ahead of them where he pushed his glasses up with his mechanical right hand's middle finger. "Barduwulf, Reno. We'll take it from here." he says, the glint leaving his lenses to reveal expressive and cold determined eyes. He walks up to the dragon, raising a paper to him. "Excuse me, your the Beijionese Serpent...Guardian of Beijio. Please, allow me to read this to you-for as wise as you may be, your intentions were mislead." he says to the Dragon. "Oh, and forgive me for not introducing myself-" he says dropping his left hand holding the paper and adjusted his glasses again, the lenses glinting once again. "-I'm Diasuke Hirojawa. Head Captain of 12 Swords of Hiiten. I must ask you to stand down now, peacefully for we don't have any unnecessary deaths..." he proposed, looking back up at the dragon. "We need your support and we also need the Empress you have stored in there." he says, tapping the back of his metalic hand against the hard plating of his belly.

Diasuke Hirojawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Diasuke Hirojawa wrote:From the steps behind them, a tall man with glinting glasses as he strode his way up the landing and paused just ahead of them where he pushed his glasses up with his mechanical right hand's middle finger. "Barduwulf, Reno. We'll take it from here." he says, the glint leaving his lenses to reveal expressive and cold determined eyes. He walks up to the dragon, raising a paper to him. "Excuse me, your the Beijionese Serpent...Guardian of Beijio. Please, allow me to read this to you-for as wise as you may be, your intentions were mislead." he says to the Dragon. "Oh, and forgive me for not introducing myself-" he says dropping his left hand holding the paper and adjusted his glasses again, the lenses glinting once again. "-I'm Diasuke Hirojawa. Head Captain of 12 Swords of Hiiten. I must ask you to stand down now, peacefully for we don't have any unnecessary deaths..." he proposed, looking back up at the dragon. "We need your support and we also need the Empress you have stored in there." he says, tapping the back of his metalic hand against the hard plating of his belly.

The dragon cocked an eyebrow. To him...this day which was supposed to be his glorious ressurection, has become filled with strange people who wanted to conflict with him after he had asserted his views. He was the traditional savior of Beijio, how did none of these people understand that? He wondered what the status was in the Tradition department, from the past half hour he wasn't surprised that no one respected the old values...but then from no where this man appeared in his strange suit similar to the one the blazing red head was wearing but ten times more neat and clean. He lowered his head, listening to his proposal. The first person to give him praise and aknowlege whom he was...perhaps he should at least hear the lad out. "Hrm....fine...state your terms." he grumbled, not wanting to separate himself with the Empress but he guessed it would'nt be an issue if the terms were not well met.
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Diasuke Hirojawa Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Diasuke grinned, lifting his head up. "I propose, that you join the 12 Swords as our 'icon' something that will show Beijio's Elite are still a group that follows the Beijionese traditions and can still blend the modern without having to sacrifice one for the other or one more than other. In return, I ask for you to stand down, and let the Empress go. The city needs their Icon after all." he replies, his eyes narrowing into his peripheral vision back to the Samurai General, Demon Huntress, and the former TIRS lacky. He then looks back to the Dragon again. "In return...we will provide you with all the highest quality silk we can produce, and you'll still be able to protect this nation. Have we a deal my liege?" he asked.

Diasuke Hirojawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Diasuke Hirojawa wrote:Diasuke grinned, lifting his head up. "I propose, that you join the 12 Swords as our 'icon' something that will show Beijio's Elite are still a group that follows the Beijionese traditions and can still blend the modern without having to sacrifice one for the other or one more than other. In return, I ask for you to stand down, and let the Empress go. The city needs their Icon after all." he replies, his eyes narrowing into his peripheral vision back to the Samurai General, Demon Huntress, and the former TIRS lacky. He then looks back to the Dragon again. "In return...we will provide you with all the highest quality silk we can produce, and you'll still be able to protect this nation. Have we a deal my liege?" he asked.

The dragon looked puzzled, trying to understand how this human worked. Debating the choices...of either having to kill or be killed by the rapscallion group or to join the ranks of this '12 swords of Hiiten, which sounded similar to the likes of the Hiitengumi which had been allied with Emperor in the years that he had overseen the first Beijiosaki rise to the throne. He closed his eyes, folding his arms and gave the terms some thought...
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next